Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:54 pm

Sakuda blinked, then snorted. "That's stupid. Don't punish yourself for doing something so natural as flirting." She sat on her backside, across from Lisanna. "Now, first of all, don't ever do that again. I don't care if you murdered someone on accident and you wanna punish yourself. Just DON'T do that!" She sighed softly, glancing at her own hand. "Secondly, even though I have someone on mind, I doubt it'll happen. But I also don't like leading people on by flirting back when I might have a chance at the other person. Lisanna, look at me," she demanded, still not sounding angry, just conserned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:58 pm

Lisanna sighed slightly and shook her head some, "I told you....I don't want to be like everyone else....I won't flirt unless I actually like someone and if they don't care enough about me then I shall not flirt back. It won't happen again, I promise...." She sat still and quiet a moment as she listened to Sakuda and slowly did as she was told, lifting her blue gaze from the ground to look up at Sakuda's face though her expression still held sadness to it, "What....?" She gently squeezed her knees against herself and her fingers gripped at the white dress.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:13 pm

Sakuda blinked, a bit shocked that Lisanna said what she did. She cared about Lisanna, but not in that way. She couldn't help the fact that someone else was there before Lisanna. She then noticed Lisanna gripping at her dress. "Nothing," she murmured, turning her head away. She felt bad, but at the same time, hurt. Lisanna wasn't like everyone else, for Sakuda usually ignored the others completely. Her eyes closed as she decided that her Wolf spirit had enough entertainment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

Lisanna averted her eyes again and her grip tightened on her dress as she muttered to herself, "I wish Luissa were here....." She sighed lightly and placed her face in her knees so it was covered and spoke into them, this time for Sakuda, "Didn't think you would want anything after you knew...." She ignored the rabbit that she had been originally so excited to have as it rubbed up against her leg and she closed her eyes as she got tired of looking at her own skin, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

Sakuda bit her lip. "I don't understand it. Why do people get so excited over things they cannot have?" She stood up, dusting off her jeans as she gazed at Lisanna, a soft smile on her face. "Lisanna. You're a dork." She reached down and grabbed the rabbit, holding it up to Lisanna's face. "Common, smile for Mr. Nibblekims~!" She tried her hardest to make Lisanna smile. Since she felt guilty about all of this, her heart told her to at least get Lisanna back into the happy state. "Common, Lisanna. You know you want to smile~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:27 pm

She then muttered once more to herself, "And Lucas too....the triplets back together again.....it's always fun to have your siblings around when you're in pain...." She left her face pressed into her knees and slowly lifted her face to look at the rabbit, slight tears in her eyes though she blinked them away, just staring at the rabbit, ignoring Sakuda's comment about being a dork, "I'm fairly certain that should be Ms. not Mr. .....or maybe it's Mrs......what if I took a mother away from her family...?" She didn't smile, but the tears were no longer in her eyes as she didn't want Sakuda to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:34 pm

Sakuda pouted. She set the rabbit down a few inches away from them, then got close enough for her forehead to touch Lisanna's. "Be happy, please?" She then pouted softly. How else could you make someone happy? Sakuda thought about it, but couldn't pull anything from her hat. "What can I do that'll make you happy? Common, there's gotta be something," she said, feeling more and more guilty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:38 pm

Lisanna now found their foreheads touching and unwillingly found herself glancing at Sakuda's lips before turning her head away so that Sakuda's forehead touched the side of her own. There was definitely something she wanted that would make her very happy, but she would never pull that card as she crossed her arms over her chest, "How should I know....?" She sighed lightly as she looked off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:47 pm

Sakuda dropped to the ground, a bit surprised by her answer. She quickly recovered and sat on her legs, in-front of Lisanna. "Well, you should know because it's your mind. I can't read them unless we're in wolf forms, or I'm in my Inu form," she explained, palming the back of her head. "You know what makes you happy, and I want you happy, soooo," Sakuda shrugged, trying to be her normal-self again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm

Lisanna found herself looking at Sakuda and scowled slightly before looking away again, "I don't know." She felt her fingers slowly start to twitch toward her palms, the tips of her nails just touching them as she forced herself to keep from digging herself, "I don't know at all." She stared over at the unique flowers that she had given Sakuda one of them and frowned slightly as she looked at them, almost wishing that she hadn't gone over and picked the flower because then everything would be fine and normal like before.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:00 pm

Sakuda sat there for a moment. She wanted Lisanna to be happy. She slowly scooted to where she'd sit beside Lisanna. Sakuda then managed to wrap her arms around one of Lisanna's, resting her head on Lisanna's shoulder. "I know you're lieing to me," she whispered softly, her eyelids lowering halfway. "I can tell by your heartbeat." Her eyes closed completely as thoughts dragged her mind down. Guilt started to bug her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:05 pm

Lisanna glanced over at Sakuda and blushed some, letting her have her arm and sighed slightly, "It would make me very happy, but I don't want it, so I won't tell you." She closed her own eyes, a slight frown on her face. It was true....she'd be really happy if she got a kiss from Sakuda, but she didn't want it at all unless if it meant something to the other girl, so she kept her mouth shut, "Besides....I don't think my heart is beating any differently than before."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

Sakuda opened her eyes, glanced upward, and frowning softly. She didn't like being left in the dark, nor the fact that Lisanna still wasn't happy. She then pouted softly beside Lisanna, knowing that Lisanna had an interest in her, but she couldn't help the fact she liked someone else. She then looked up at Lisanna, thinking about it. "Lisanna . . . Can't you be happy if we start out as friends? I mean, not to give any hope or anything, but you never know what might happen, and I don't want you to hate me," she said softly, becoming less of her usual self, and more of a depressing state. Sakuda thought of herself as a child that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:17 pm

Lisanna sighed lightly, "I don't care that we're just friends, okay? And I don't hate you at all. I just can't be like you and go back to being happy go lucky right after finding something like this out, okay?" She looked over at Sakuda and frowned slightly before gently leaning her head against her's, "You must understand me on this subject, right...?" She already had given up hope on the issue but would do like what she did for her sister, pretend there was nothing there what so ever, but it made her slightly glad that on Saturday she would be leaving for a week to visit her family so she had time off and time to think.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:24 pm

Sakuda blinked, her eyes widening in realization. No one can go back to being happy like me . . . She stared at her bare feet, her mind at a 'duh' moment. That's why some people are hard to please, she thought, I'm the only person I know who can go back to happiness after a sad event. It was something I had to learn after I was casted into the real world. I can cope so easily, and sometimes I forget that others cannot do the same. She unconsciously tightened her grip around Lisanna's arm, her eyes hollow with thought. That's what was the problem. I see now. I'm just . . . Her eyes closed. Thoughts ceased inside her head, and she became silent and still. "I'm sorry," she murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

Lisanna blinked as she felt Sakuda's grip tighten on her arm and she reached her other hand over and gently laid it on on of Sakuda's hands, "Don't be sorry....I'm starting to feel a bit better already.....and besides, you don't have to tighten the hold on me, there's no way I'm going anywhere, shouldn't I be tightening my hold on you....?" She left her head placed gently against Sakuda's as she closed her own eyes and sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:37 pm

Sakuda blinked. "Sorry. I wasn't aware I did that," she said, loosening her grip back slightly. She felt like shit, to put it frankly. She didn't realize in all her years around people, that she was the only one who could stay happy through the worst of times. Sakuda was just strange like that. She smiled softly, finding herself a bit happy again. There it was. That strange ability of hers. Sakuda then glanced at Lisanna, deciding not to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:41 pm

Lisanna's face held a small smile as she herself began to grow a bit more happy as well. She remained still and left her hand resting over the top of Sakuda's gently, the other hand, the one on the arm that Sakuda had a hold of was gently placed against the ground and she said softly, "It's okay....I just thought maybe you were worried that I'd get up and walk away on you or something." She sighed a bit again, but this sigh was one of relief, "See? I told you.....I just needed a little bit of time...I'm starting to feel happy again."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

Sakuda raised her head, getting hyper once more. "Really?! Truely honestly?! Yay!" She giggled softly, then paused, blushing from embarrassment. "Teehee, sorry. I get overly excited when something makes me happy," she said, glancing beside her at the rabbit, which was munching on the grass peacefully. She smiled and reached over, petting the rabbit with one hand, while the other held onto Lisanna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:01 pm

Lisanna glanced at Sakuda after opening her eyes and smiling softly before giggling at how she was acting before letting out a sigh, "Ugh....this is gonna be harder than I thought..." Lisanna took her hand off of the top of Sakuda's and looked over at the flowers like the one that Sakuda had tucked behind her ear that were growing in front of them and kept the soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:05 pm

Sakuda blinked, watching as she bunny stared at her with a green eye. She titled her head away, then smiled, rubbing the tips of her fingers to the bunny's head. "Sooo soft," she sighed happily, liking the fact that she had something close to a pet nearby. She was never allowd to have animals when she was a child, and never really thought about setting time aside to actually look for a pet. Now, though, she wanted one. She thought and smiled. A kitty~!. She giggled softly at the thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:10 pm

Lisanna looked over at the rabbit now, watching Sakuda pet it and smiled softly, "If you want to keep her I suppose you could have her....since you're the one who saved her, after all." She watched them silently a moment before saying softly, "She needs a name....we can't just keep calling her 'Bunny'.....well, I mean....I suppose we could, but I think a real name would be better..." She smiled softly her breathing slow and even as well as gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:12 pm

Sakuda blinked, looking back at Lisanna. Her eyes were sort of big, which of course, was natural. She then blinks and smiled. "I would like to keep her, since I wanted a pet and such, but name-wise? I can't think of anything. I was never good at naming things," she pouted softly at a few memories she held of that fact. Then she giggled, happy to have those little look-backs on life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:17 pm

Lisanna smiled softly and watched them before looking up at Sakuda, "Like I said, you did save her....and for a name.....Alia?" She tilted her head and looked at the rabbit, "She looks like a Alia to me." She looked back to Sakuda and smiled brightly at her, reaching up the hand that wasn't on the arm Sakuda was holding to brush her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:27 pm

Sakuda blinked, then furrowed her brows, realizing there was something familiar about that name, but she wasn't going to be bothered by it. She smiled and continued to pet the rabbit. "Alia. I like it," she said, giggling as she picked up the rabbit, setting it into her lap. She then began to stroke the top of it's head, smiling. "It's simple, yet pretty at the same time," she continued, jolting slightly when the rabbit stuck it's tongue out and it touched her finger. "Ewww, ahaha," she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:36 pm

Lisanna smiled softly and watched Sakuda with kind eyes, giggling a bit as the rabbit....uh...Alia, licked her finger and said softly, "I suppose that means she likes you too." She smiled softly and pulled her knees to her chest again, resting her cheek atop them as she had her head turned to watch as Sakuda pet the rabbit and she continued to smile before her eyes slowly fell shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next