Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:36 pm

Lisanna smiled softly and watched Sakuda with kind eyes, giggling a bit as the rabbit....uh...Alia, licked her finger and said softly, "I suppose that means she likes you too." She smiled softly and pulled her knees to her chest again, resting her cheek atop them as she had her head turned to watch as Sakuda pet the rabbit and she continued to smile before her eyes slowly fell shut.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:42 pm

Sakuda smiled and picked up the rabbit, holding it close to her as she gently stroke it's back. "I hope it does. It's so cute and soft~ Like a little pillow," she giggled, poking her nose against Alia's, earning Sakuda a lick on the nose, which amused the Werewolf to no end. She liked being liked, simple as that. She then laid on her back, letting Alia rest on her stomach as she stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 5:47 pm

Lisanna raised her eyebrow as she watched Sakuda before turning her face back towards the flowers, her chin against her knees again instead of her cheek, "I'm glad she likes you..." She was beginning to feel tired as her eyes closed once more and her breathing grew a bit slower, though she remained sitting up instead of laying down beside Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 6:00 pm

Sakuda closed her eyes for several minutes, before she noticed Lisanna being quiet. She glanced over, blinking. Lisanna looked to be sleeping, so Sakuda didn't bug her. She actually began to hum softly a melody from long ago, while her hands rested behind her head. Alia also seemed tired as she feel asleep on Sakuda's tummy. The Werewolf grinned to herself, thinking how Insomnia wasn't such a bad thing at certain times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 1:21 am

A young woman who stood in a field, wearing a simple white gown with long silver, white hair. Eyes with the colour of an icy teal blue. The sun was gone for the night. Instead the eerie moon who took two different colours, ones that fit to the Summer scheme. Yellow and Orange mixed into the giant orb in the sky. The light from the moon, gleamed off of the ring on the left hand of this woman.

Those Icy Teal blue eyes looked down to the hand, there sat the ring of her would be Husband. The one she'd married if she wasn't stuck here. He was the one from the other part of herself, the part of which the War started and who became part of the royal bloodline, which was from the other half of her. Stuck between Royal, and a mere commoner. But, that changed now. Instead, her senses of the Dead caught something floating in the air. It was something sinister.

The sense of War, the Sense of Blood and Death was now clinging heavily in the air. Something was coming to this peaceful world. Knowing what War was like, she'd help the peace, it reminded her too much of the sensation her mother's memories gave her . . .
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:41 pm

Sukiyomi was in the middle of the field where more of the flowers started to cross each other and be more diverse. She moved her hand over the flowers, slightly touching them and smiling to herself. She looked up at the sky and fell back slowly into the flowers, staring at the clouds. Peaceful day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:49 pm

A female wearing a pink-red floral kimono was found bending in front of a yellow daffodil, smelling the sent as for the first time. It had a beatiful aroma, she wondered why these didn't grow underground, but she figured, all things living needed their source of survival, such as a meer flower needing protien from the soil and sunlight. Izumi straightened herself back up and walked further onto the path looking at the all the beaty of the Hotaru Flower Field.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:03 am

Suki closed her eyes and moved her white dress over on top of her so it wouldn't get dirty. She felt a new presence and then smiled slightly. She moved her head to the side, getting her face out of the sun light. She moved her hands onto the flowers and sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:09 am

Walking with ease, Izumi stumbled upon a rose bush, not too far away from where the woman was at, she did not realize untill she got closer that some other being was in the same area, paying no attention she smelt the rose and a small smile was upon her face. These flowers were nothing like she'd ever seen, for one thing all the flowers underground were poisonous and if anyone other than a professional 'underground doctor' were to simply touch it, they would die within the twenty-four hour period. As she finished mesmerizing the roses, Izumi walked further on once again, but this time instead of walking to the left she turned to the right and began walking towards the woman's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 1:54 am

Suki peacefully laid in the flowers still, being very quiet. She inhaled the smell of all the flowers around, getting the smell of the other woman near by. A Half Breed. She had grown found of Half Breeds lately. She sighed out gently and opened her eyes to look up at the sky, feeling the energy from the girl. She smiled again and blew at her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 11:59 am

Izumi stopped, sensing that the other being had already awknoweledge her presence. She turned around and walked to another type of flower, these however were not red like the roses, but were purple, she did not know the type of the flower so she turned back around and walked on a bit further. She then looked around and found a bench near the center of the flower field, she walked their and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

Suki sat up slowly, sensing the girl go the other way now. She shrugged slightly and shook her head, getting any flowers out of her hair. She looked up at the clear sky, tilting her head slightly. I could have sworn it was supposed to rain today... She shrugged again and turned herself ever so slightly to look at the other women right there. She looked her over, seeing her appearance, and sensing many things about her. Suki always let her curiousness get to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 6:19 pm

(In this my character is still wearing the kimono)

Izumi, sitting on the bench looked across the area, the beautiful flower field filled with multi-colors, beautiful aroma's and a bright sunshine to go with it. Ah the sunshine, Izumi did not like it one bit, but since she was wearing her kimono she was fine being out in the sun. She was not used to the sun, at least not yet, she had of course lived in a village underground, it bothered Izumi none whatsoever. She turned her view to the lady who she had sensed earlier and looked her way. She nodded, not really paying attention if she had seen her make a gesture or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 10:53 pm

Sunshine lead Kyuzo to the field, the Hotaru Flower Field to be exact. Walking she still held his hand in hers, she felt the warmth of his hand as she held on to his hand as they walked. After the walked into the field, found a nice spot, she let go of his hand and looked in her bag, she took out a blanket and layed it on the ground. After that she then layed down.

"Watching the sky like this is better."

She explained as she looked up at Kyzuo with a smile then looked at the sky, saw that there were much more stars here than at the place they were at.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 10:59 pm

Kyuzo happened to look up and he smiled. "Yeah." He sat down on his knees but it ended up being with one leg crossed under him while the other was laying out as he held himself up with his hands. "I seem to feel at home when I stare at the stars. Now, those stars are perfect." Kyuzo of course joked about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:07 pm

She chuckled as she layed on the blanket looking up at him. The blanket was big enough for the both of them so she offered him the other side from where she layed.

"You can take that side if you want, this blanket's big enough."

She explained closing her eyes and smelling the aroma of the flowers around her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:09 pm

Kyuzo looked to the blanket and then he smiled making sure to stand up and sit on the other side as he lays down as well. "Sunshine-chan, may I ask something?" He glanced to her a little nervously and that was probably why he was fidgeting with his fingers on each hand softly if not gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

Sunshine opened her eyes as she turned her head to face him, she nodded simply as she turned to her side using her hand to prop her head up while she looked at him.

"Absolutley."

She said smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:15 pm

Kyuzo sighed as he went on. "I have a problem with drinking, so I have fits and often times I am not entirely happy. Use to I was shy all the time and didn't have these problems until I went to my grandfathers party for his will and took over the family, and I have a girlfriend but I don't think I can make her happy enough I always have this feeling that she pitys me in a way. What do I do?" He actually wants Raven to have better than him and that was why he was asking Sunshine for she may have the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:26 pm

Sunshine was stunned, she didn't honestly know what to say to him, she had not been in his shoes before, but still she kept a warm and gentle look upon her face, she could tell that it troubled him greatly and she wanted to help so she wanted to give an effort to try.

"Well, if a girl pity's you she feel's sorry, but she cares..."

Sunshine began to say, so since it was hard for her to find the right words in another persons perspective, she made herself think like the one he loved.

"...well let's say this, let me act like that person. If I were to pity you it would be because I cared. To care for someone so greatly means a lot...."

She added on, but she didn't know what else to say next.

"I'm sorry I don't know what else to say."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:32 pm

Kyuzo frowned a little. "I guess you right but I'm still hurting her in a way right?" He closed his eyes and let out a small sigh, he didn't like hurting people cause well he was also hurting as well. "All I want is everyone to be happy, after all it is better for me to correct myself while others shouldn't pity me. I mean I'll cure myself eventually." Kyuzo opened his eyes and whimpered lightly. "Yatta...{Aw man...} I'm just screwing things up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:37 pm

"But may I ask, why are you in pain?

She asked curiously, she too didn't like seeing people sad, specially around her, she was the kind of girl that would do whatever it took to keep them happy, but at the moment she didn't know what to do, but she was thinking of away, any way that she could make him happy. She knew his smile was just the mask of his hidden true sorrow that was deep within.

"Is there away, any way I could do something to make you happy?"

She asked, even though she knew it was a bad and inappropirate question to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:43 pm

Kyuzo looked to her lightly saddened. "I thought my Okasan, {Mother} would of taken care of my Imoutosan {Little sister} when my Otosan {Father} and I departed. But sadly she let my little sister run off and now I have no clue if she is alive or not. I guess the pain was coming from well by the fact that my mother never cared much for my sister since well she went with the man that she cheated on while still married to my father. I guess I feel a little betrayed and helpless." Kyuzo blinked and he smiled to Sunshine at the other question. "You already doing enough by just trying to help me Sunshine-chan and that makes me happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:46 pm

She smiled back happy to know that just by being in his presence made him a bit happier, even though it wasn't much improvement, she frowned at the part were he explained what had gone through his family.

"That's sad, I'm sorry to hear that."

That was all she said, she didn't want to make him any more saddened even though she knew he already was.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:48 pm

Kyuzo softly touched her cheek. "You really are the sun." He smiled to her with his eyes closed, he was just glad that she tried to help him and that made him a little better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:54 pm

Sunshine smiled too as she felt his thumb brush against her cheeks, she layed back down and faced him, she wished she knew what else to do to make him happy, she liked Kyuzo, she knew that and from what she had said earlier, he knew that too. Sunshine had only been with a man once in her life time and she had gotten her heart broken, and after that had happened, she told herself it wasn't worth looking for someone anymore. At that Sunshine's smile had faded and she turned to her other side where her back was faced aginst him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next