Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Soccer Field I_vote_lcap100%Soccer Field I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Soccer Field I_vote_lcap0%Soccer Field I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Soccer Field I_vote_lcap0%Soccer Field I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Soccer Field I_vote_lcapSoccer Field I_voting_barSoccer Field I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Soccer Field

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 12:04 pm

Soccer Field 3c0a

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:09 am

Haruka happily ran out into the field being childish he had his arms out much like a airplane but stopped himself as he tripped over his own foot and landing on his face he seemed to pout lightly but he shook his head.
"Note to self...watch the rocks for they move."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Female Posts : 42

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:15 am

Willow was sitting on the ground near one of the Soccer goals. She looked up as she heard someone run up, acting very child like. She laughed quietly as she saw him trip. "Alright over there..?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:17 am

Haruka saw a girl far off in the distance and he stared and he waved his hand as he remained sitting as if it never happened. He looked down and he started pounding on his forehead in a soft sort of punshing manner. He waved again though.
"I am fine dear maiden no need to worry about this mans uh screwing-upness!"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

Willow giggled and smiled at him, standing up slowly to walk over to him. "Are you sure? That looked like a bad fall." She giggled again and offered him her hand. "Need help getting up?" She smiled gently at him, not wanting to intrude though.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:53 am

Haruka blinked and looked at the hand and he smiled as he took her hand, he stood 5'9 and was very skinny but it did not mean that he did not eat. Haruka was a pig and well he seemed to burn his energy just by goofing off.
"Thank you! But I was fine though."
Haruka pouted but it didn't last long as he ran out into the center of the field with jogging pants on and a sleeveless white shirt with gold designs on his collar and silver colored sandals. He gasped and fell over again and he looked to girl and he lightly laughed.
"Help."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:07 am

Willow smiled and helped him up, seeing she was only about an inch smaller than him. She was usually taller or much shorter than people, it made her smile. She turned and watched as he ran into the center of the field. She liked his enthusiasm, very child like and fun. She laughed and shook her head as he fell again. She walked over to him and leaned down, pushing her pink kimono down to lean on her knee. "Do you trip often?" She asked and smiled at him, blowing a piece of her white hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:11 am

Haruka thought about it and his face became shocked. "I do! I'm broken!" Covering his face and hiding his royal purple eyes he couldn't but think that. Haruka jumped noticing she was a little closer to him and he stared with wide eyes as he had his mouth lightly open.
"I uh like your eyes miss."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:20 am

Willow laughed and shook her head, sitting down in front of him. "You're not broken!" She blushed slightly as she seemed to have scared him. She raised an eyebrow when he spoke though. "Oh, um, thank you." She blushed deeply, hoping her Russian accent wasn't too thick. "By the way, my name is Willow." As she said her name she saw Alphonse, her black cat, run up to her. She laughed and petted him as she sat next to her. "And this is Alphonse."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:25 am

" I am, Häruka Känaoshi Rän. Pleasure meeting the both of you, Willow and Sir Alphonse!" Haruka's tone was that of royalty and he flicked a bit the side of his bangs and placing his finger on his chin elegantly he blinked once after moving his bangs. "I can't help but notice that you are wearing something rather to unsortly. Do you not get hot in that, Ms. Willow?" Haruka looked to her curiously as he smiled cutely.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:34 am

Willow listened to his tone, smiling at it. It was different, but she liked it. She heard his question about her clothing and she stumbled over her words to give an answer. "Well...no...I mean...I do get hot in it, yet... but I just like to wear kimonos at times. I don't always wear them though." She scratched the back of her head slightly, trying not to seem nervous, though that just made it worse.

Alphonse hissed at Willow, hearing her stutter. He hated it when she did that, she could give things away any moment.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:38 am

Haruka flinched at the cats hiss and he sort of opened his right eye keeping his left eye closed. Having heard everything that Willow had said he says opening his left eye but his face still looked downward. "I uh see?" Haruka blinked once with a saddened gaze but regained a bit of his energy.
"Okay! Answer me this, what is unique and priceless and yet they can be daring and quite amazing! What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:47 am

Willow pushed Alphonse gently and glared down at him. "Don't his at me Alphonse." She looked up at Haruka and laughed gently. "Sorry, he can be a little moody at times. Silly cat." She stared at him for his riddle question now and looked confused. "I have no idea...What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:51 am

"Humans~" Haruka laughed with his eyes closed. "I heard they were in the area and if that is so then wow. Here I actually thought that they would come sooner but well they did huh?" He nervously laughed. "I have nothing against humans really, I actually don't see the problem you know?" Now just babbling he looked up and counted his fingers in a guessing motion. "I want to at least meet some more people before the big Ka~boom goes off. Meeting my other half is going to be hard if everyone is going to be at everyones throats. Oh uh ignore me, I sort of got carried away. Aheh!" Haruka smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:58 am

Willow was taken aback by his answer to the riddle. She looked down slightly, putting her hand on top of Alphonse's head so he just calmly sat there and didn't hiss at her again. "You didn't get carried away. I like hearing peoples opinion's on it. I don't want to partake in this War at all, though I'm being forced to by my father..." She closed her eyes and sighed quietly. She held her hand on Alphonse, knowing he really wanted to do something about her speaking of things like this.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:07 am

Haruka frowned. "Really, parents are mean." He smiled a little as he placed his hands behind his back as he watched Willow curiously. Being happy was how he got through to the world after all being sad never solved anything.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:13 am

Willow looked back up at Haruka, smiling gently and shrugging. "They are. But I have to deal with him. My mother and brother are no longer here." She growled under her breath at her Russin accent becoming very think in that sentence. She didn't like her accent at all. She shrugged again and petted Alphonse gently as she looked at Haruka.

Last edited by Willow on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:17 am

Haruka nodded as he looked down. "My parents are dead, they have been for a while." he rubbed the back of his head and he nervously laughed but looked to Willow and he grinned. "Since you and I are friends now. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:22 am

Willow frowned slightly at what he said and put her head to the side, leaning on her hand. "I'm sorry to hear that." She looked down slightly and then back to him, thinking of what to do. "Hm...I don't know really. I have something in mind, but theres a condition to it." She held Alphonse gently still.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:24 am

Haruka seemed to look outward and then back at Willow and he shrugged not really getting a idea either. "Do you just want to watch me fall on my face?" kidding was his thing since he knew if he ran outward he would fall flat on his face again.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:30 am

Willow laughed and shook her head gently, smiling at him. "No, not at all." She continued to smile at him and pushed some of her long white hair back, gripping onto it slightly. Alphonse needs to stop struggling already...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:33 am

Haruka was lost in dead thought thinking of what he could do to keep them both entertained and softly he began to walk outward and stopping he snapped his finger but it went away as he shook his head. "If only we brought a soccer ball or a volley ball..."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:52 am

Willow watched him, still sitting on the ground. She giggled and shrugged. "True, but we don't have either. So we have to find a different way to be entertained I guess." She looked up at him and stretched out slightly. She looked down at Alphonse again. "So you said you're alright with Humans, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:56 am

Haruka turned around as he looked to her and he nodded. "Yeah, I mean if you have been around for as long as I have you soon know there are things worser than humans." shivering at the thought of all the things he doesn't like he looked to his black chess peice which seemed to be special to him. "Humans are not all the bad, I'm pretty sure of that." his tone turned to a much more different one which held deeper texture as his actions become mature.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:01 am

Willow smiled slightly and looked up at him. "They're not all bad. They really aren't. You're the first to agree with that." She continued to smile and looked down, sighing happily. She wasn't sure if she should tell him about her or not, he was different from what she could tell with most races, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer Field
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next