Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSoccer Field - Page 3 I_voting_barSoccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Soccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSoccer Field - Page 3 I_voting_barSoccer Field - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Soccer Field

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Scout

Soccer Field - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

Haruka stopped humming as he sees her laying down and he grinned letting her lay down. Stretching by placing his arms up in the air he says happily. "I knew all humans could not be all that bad!" he was glad that he had been around for as long as he did for he knew the real vaules of life.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

Willow made a pleasant noise with her mouth in agreement to what he said. She opened up her right eye and looked over at him, smiling gently. "No, they're not. And I'm glad to be one of the good ones." She reclosed her eye and sighed out happily, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her face. "So Haruka... tell me a little bit about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:30 pm

"Uh the only thing really to talk about was I use to be a king's son from Holland?" Haruka made a nervous face with his eyes closed and his head was tilted to where he looked more nervous since he sometimes knew how they act once he tells them that but it could not be helped for he missed that kind of royal life.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:43 pm

Willow opened her eyes to look at Haruka. She looked him up and down quickly and then shut her eyes again. "I can see that. Do you miss it..?" She asked now, thinking he probably did, otherwise he wouldn't be wearing such clothes. She turned onto her side and put her hand on top of Alphonse who was sleeping next to her. She started to stroke him before opening her eyes and smiling over at Haruka.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:47 pm

Haruka hugged his knees as he looked down. "Is it uh obvious?" he could be read like a book cause well he did say he did and he probably looked like a lost dog not able to find his way home. He could not return though since everyone he knew was gone or had left to go somewhere else, now thinking about it he missed his little brother too.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:33 pm

Willow shook her head as she continued to pet Alphonse gently. "No, not really. I just kind of guessed. I'm kind of good at that." She slowly sat up and moved herself to sit next to him, looking at him as he hugged his knees. She put her hand lightly onto his back and smiled at him. "I understand. I kind of miss Russia. But everyone there now...is just the bad kind of Humans. If my mom was still around, or my brother, they would have made sure my father never became one of them. But I never was a daddy's little girl, so when his little boy and wife were gone, its like I was nothing." She looked down slightly, not realizing she was saying all of that until she actually had.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:37 pm

Haruka looked to Willow and he smiled. "I miss my home to, I am certain my brother is somewhere else and well I miss him. Sometimes you don't miss something until you realize it is gone." he heard that saying and he guess it stood for both her and him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm

Willow laughed at what he said and she nodded to him. "Sadly, thats very true. I wish it wasn't. My big brother was amazing. We did everything together." She leaned her head on Haruka's shoulder slightly, hoping he didn't mind as she just needed someone to lean on at the moment. She looked over at Alphonse who was now chasing a dragonfly around in the grass. She laughed quietly. "Alphonse, just because it has Dragon in its name, doesn't make it a dragon, silly at." She shook her head gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:03 pm

Haruka smiled and lightly blinked and jumped but he smiled not minding Willow's head being on his shoulder. He watched Alphonse and he couldn't help but continuing in his smile and that made him happy if not hyper. "Dragons are very noble! I'm not sure about dragonflys though!"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:17 pm

Willow laughed at Haruka, nodding in agreement. "We were trained to catch dragons... Which is why I'm discussed as a dragon. Well not now, haha. But I mainly did because I know there aren't many dragons around here at the moment, so It meant I didn't have to do much. Though again, Dragonflies are not Dragons, Alphonse!" She laughed gently as he went to pounce on something, but ending up on his face in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer Field
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3