Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

Suki smirked wolf like as she heard Sakuda come up and tell her hiding was mean. She huskily growled like a laugh, wagging her tail back and forth in the flowers. She wasn't very good at hiding as a wolf, she was bigger and louder, though she could be quieter at times, today was not one of those times. She stood up quickly, barking over at Sakuda. I'm not a cheater Sakuda! I'm just smarter than you! She barked for a laugh and wagged her tail, staring over at her. She ran in a circle quickly and then ran off behind the trees on the edge of the field of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:43 pm

Sakuda blinked, turning on her heel when she heard Suki's wolfish antics. She snickered when she was flowers woshing back and forth from Suki's tail wag. She quickly stepped towards that direction, almost falling over when Suki had jumped up and spoke to her. Saku laughed lightly, hurrying towards the trees, desperately trying to reach Suki. "You know, we haven't done this since we first met," she said aloud, peeking over a rather large tree trunk. "It's still fun playing with you, Suki." She glanced at the ground, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 1:08 am

Suki smiled wolfishly when Sakuda spoke about when they meet. That was a fun day for Suki, she would always remember it. She barked and quickly ran to where her stuff was, picking up her dress and running back to the trees to change. She transformed back into a human, quickly putting her little black dress on. "Those were fun days. I'm glad to know we're still having fun days, Saku-chan" she spoke aloud as she changed.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:09 pm

Sakuda had stayed in the woods-y area, listening to the silence. She turned her head to catch Suki's voice, picking up on what she was saying. Her head tilted, and she smiled. Her hand was placed on the bark of the tree, while her other stayed by her side. "Me too, Suki. It really has been awhile since we had fun like this, huh? You're always so busy, and I'm always taking care of things," she said aloud, leaning her back against the tree. She stared at the treetops, sighing. Choices, choices.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 12:03 am

Suki smiled as she patted down her dress while listening to Sakuda's reply. She looked up afterwards and walked over to where she heard her voice, finding her quickly. She smiled up at her and came up to her, eyes bright green and staring straight at her. She had always looked up to Sakuda even though she was older than her. It was odd almost for her to be like that. "Have you thought of a punishment yet, Saku-chan?" she said in almost a mocking voice. She loved to mess around with her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

Sakuda blinked, glancing down at Suki when she saw the girl. A grin graced her own lips, while a hand came down upon Suki's head, stroking her hair. Her eyes stared into Suki's for a moment, before she glanced away, face in a complete blank. She had thought of several punishments, yes, but none she wanted to go through with. Her eyes closed, and a soft 'heh' blew past her lips. "No, Suki. Couldn't come up with something to inflict. Guess I'm not as smart as I use to be, eh?" She removed her hand from Suki's head, poking the smaller girl's nose gently. "Sorry to let ya down."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 11:19 pm

Suki blushed gently as Sakuda looked away from her, giggling as she realised why she did. She pouted playfully, sticking her tongue out at her. "Oh you disappoint me, Saku-chan." She blushed once more and tilted her head into her hand, rubbing against it gently. She smiled at Sakuda, loving the touch of her hand. She stared at her for a moment longer, pouting slightly when her hand went away.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:48 am

Sakuda blinked her eyes, seeming surprised at Suki's statement. She laughed softly. "You were expecting a punishment? That really says allot, Suki, you perv!" She covered her mouth with her hand and snickered, glad she was able to tease the smaller girl. Her hands droped to her sides, before she casted her eyes to the ground, smiling gently. "What's that pout for, eh? I spoil you too much," she muttered, meeting Suki's gaze before reaching her hand up once more, fingers grazing the other girl's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:07 am

Suki blushed and tilted her head slightly, watching Sakuda's hand touch her cheek. She heard what she had said, but didn't know how to respond nor did she know if she even could at the moment. Her words seemed to have disappeared, going blank as she stared at Sakuda. Before she was quiet for too long she shook her head slightly and looked down, rubbing her head slightly against her hand before stepping away from it oh so slightly. So frustrating, I swear... I can't do this anymore... She thought to herself, hoping Sakuda wouldn't hear it; she wasn't always good at blocking other werewolves off from her thoughts, which got in the way a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:16 am

Saku smiled softly, her focus on her thoughts of her own. When Suki didn't respond, she blinked, coming back to reality. "Suki?" Saku let her own hands fall to her sides, starring at the girl in concern. She didn't bother asking, since she smelt the discomfort.
Still . . .
"Suki, are you feeling I'll?" She knelt down, making Suki slightly taller than Sakuda. She stared at the smaller girl's face. She raised both brows. "I could take you to the doctors . . ." she trailed off, tilting her head. Saku's heart squeezed uncomfortably as she noticed Suki wouldn't look at her.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:27 am

Suki glanced at Sakuda for a moment before looking away again. She shook her head and closed her eyes, forcing them to stay green. She held her breath for a moment before reopening them, looking over at Sakuda again and faking a big smile. "I'm fine Saku-chan. I couldn't possibly be sick. I haven't been around anyone or anything to get me sick and I haven't been drinking either since Mio hid everything." She tilted her head to the side as she looked at her with the fake smile still plastered across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:32 am

Sakuda stared at Suki for a long time. She knew that smile as soon as it was formed. Suki was hiding something. Sakudacwondered briefly what it was, for it to mute Suki so suddenly. Sakuda reached out her arms, encasing Suki in her embrace. "Suki-Chaaaan!" She hugged the girl to herself, pressing her own head to Suki's cheek. "I shall not let you go now~" This, despite the innocent appearance, was a clear message that Saku knew something was up. She held Suki in a grip the smaller girl could get out of, just in case of panic. Saku smiled, hoping Suki would really smile as well.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:44 am

Suki squealed as she was suddenly hugged by Sakuda. She looked up at her, confused slightly, yet totally aware, of why she was hugging her. She sighed slightly and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth from Sakuda as she hugged her. "You're evil," is all she said in response to her telling her she wouldn't let her go. She didn't really mind that Sakuda was hugging her, she did love it, the only think she minded was that she wanted to know what was wrong, and Suki wasn't sure if that was the smartest thing to tell her or not.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:51 am

Sakuda pouted at Suki's response. "So you keep telling me." Saku's hugging arms loosened so her hands held onto Suki's arms gently, sliding down to her smaller fingers, of her smaller hands. Saku entwined their hands, smiling sadly at Suki. "Am I bothering you, Suki?" She held Suki's hands to her face, resting the palms of Suki's hands against Saku's cheeks. "If you don't want to speak, we could just sit beside one-another," she suggested, trying to be helpful and relieve Suki's source of discomfort. Suki . . . What are you hiding from me, Dear?
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:00 am

Suki watched as Sakuda took her hands and slid them down to hers, lacing their fingers together so she could hold onto them. She looked up at her as she spoke, looking from her, to her hands that were placed on her cheeks, back to her again. She blushed slightly and shook her head. "You never bother me, Saku-san!" Her ears twitched when she wasn't sure if what she just heard was from Sakuda's thoughts, or out loud, so she replied in thoughts. A lot... She stared at Sakuda for a moment, smiling slightly.

(Sorry I take a while to reply. Busy bee over here)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:11 am

(it's ok haha same for me here sorta)
Saku stared once more, her gaze falling to the ground. She listened to Suki, her lips pressed into a line. She met Suki's gaze, seeing the smaller girl smile. "I never bother you? Then ..." Saku pressed her ear against the spot where Suki's heart beats, hearing the erratic bumps it made. "Why did you withdraw yourself so suddenly? I am still the same Sakuda. You can tell me anything, you know."
Saku paused for several minutes, a flush coating her cheeks. Hearing this heart. This was something Samu could not hear from her Vampire girlfriend. Sakuda whimpered, jelling Suki's palms upon her cheeks. "Your heart still beats," she spoke aloud, not really meaning to. Though just the way Saku said it made that little fact seem like it was such an important thing.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:21 am

Suki squealed and widened her eyes as Sakuda suddenly put her ear to her chest. She blushed and looked around before looking back at her, wondering what she was doing. She tilted her head and smiled a half smile while her face was a dark red, her eyes pink as she stared down at her. "I know you're the same Sakuda. I've never thought you were different. I just... Don't want to hurt myself, nor you..." She said and looked away from her, only to be quickly startled when she heard Sakuda speak aloud again. She looked at her in confusion. Why wouldn't my heart... Her thoughts trailed off as she understood why she said it. She closed her eyes, breathing out gently. She had forgotten about that one detail.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:30 am

Sakuda stayed silent for several minutes. She was too busy listening to the steady rhythm of Suki's heart. This not only calmed Saku, but helped her act more contained as well. "You couldn't hurt me ... Unless you left me for someone better," she answered honestly, closing her eyes to imagine a melody that goes with the beating of Suki's heart.
"Suki? You know you always top everything in my life, right?" She squeezed Suki's hands gently.
"I say this because I want you to know it. Sorry for dumping this upon you." Saku once again fell silent, pulling Suki down gently, Saku still listening to Suki's heart.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:35 am

Suki stayed quiet with Sakuda, letting her listen to her heart beat. She had closed her eyes and felt quite relaxed until she heard her speak again. "I don't think I could leave you for someone better... I can't even leave you when you're taken..." She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to look down at her. She listened to her now, hearing what she had say. She knew it all of course, she had never not known that. Had she doubted it before? Yes, she had, but she did that with almost everything. She opened her eyes as she pulled her down, blinking a few times so she could get adjusted to her new position. She looked at Sakuda once more, her eyes still a bright pink.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:47 am

Sakuda tried not too, but she smiled nevertheless. Suki was so loyal to Saku, no matter what. She raised her head, starring into Suki's eyes. She saw the punk hues, and what laud behind them. Sakuda kept her cheek pressed against Suki's collarbone, eyes focused on Suki's pale throat. "Are you wanting to walk away, because I am taken?" Sakuda thought by now Suki had knowledge of Saku's feelings, but now she was proven wrong, apparently.
"Myheartalsobelongstoyou," she mumbled into Suki's skin, clinging to the girl. Saku always had that paranoid feeling that someone will take Suki away, and Saku was too selfish to let the other girl go.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:56 am

When Sakuda looked up at Suki she couldn't help but blush darker and look away. She didn't want her to see her pink eyes that she couldn't seem to force to green nor black at the moment. "I don't know... Yes and no... It's confusing..." She sighed quietly, closing her eyes as she heard Sakuda mumble into her skin. I don't want it to be also though... She opened her eyes and looked down at her, biting her lip from the inside as she stared down at her. It seemed that any time she really looked at Sakuda she couldn't bring herself to look away. "We're both too selfish for our own good... I'm stopping myself from being with anyone because I want you to myself..." She closed her eyes quickly, turning her head just as quick.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:11 am

"Sukiyomi," Sakuda whispered, wanting to cry, yell, run. Feelings were bubbling in her chest like a wildfire. Sakuda hugged Suki as close as possible. "Are you reading my thoughts again?" Her eyes glanced up to Suki, though all see saw was Suki's turn of the head. Sakuda wished so, so badly that she could jump back in time, when they flirted carelessly, where there were no restraints. Now, however, it was late. Sakuda did have a place in her heart for Rosaline, but Suki.
Dear, sweet, adorable, loving Suki; the girl that had been there since day one. "I want to be selfish of you. You're mine," she stated, not mentioning anything that would upset either one.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:18 am

Suki flinched almost when she heard her full name. Not even her sister called her that, not even when she was mad or wanted her attention. She hadn't heard that name since she was living with her father. She never even introduced herself as that anymore. She didn't write it anywhere unless it was something professional, and lately that was rare. She squeezed her eyes shut more, biting her lip a little harder. She shook her head slightly and let her head drop down. "How can I be yours if you're with someone else and other people want me?" She couldn't help but ask, even though she did want to be Sakuda's.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:30 am

Sakuda wasn't hurt by the question. No, she expected it, after all. However, an answer was not easy to find. She held back tears, keeping Suki close. "I don't know," she admitted weakly. It was rare to see Saku in such a pathetic state. Never had someone see her as confused, upset, or mad as she was now. "I am a possessive creature, aren't I?" She snuggled to Suki.
"My heart does beat for you as well. Like I promised; you are above all. You say you would want the moon, I'd get you the damned moon!" Saku choked a sob back. Dammit, nothing is fair! "I'm sorry," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:50 am

(So sorry!! Tumblr broke down so I had a flip out attack with Kitty and then this Bolin blog started following me on Tumblr and then Amy was showing me her drawings! Didn't mean to take so long!)

Suki looked down at Sakuda, seeing she was trying not to cry. She whimpered slightly, not liking to see her like this. She hugged her tight, pushing herself under he chin and into her chest so she could curl up to her and wrap her arms around her waist tightly. She closed her eyes, trying not to cry as well now, the energy was too much for her not to at least almost cry. She sighed quietly, looking up at Sakuda from the corner of her eye. "Don't be sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:58 am

(xD thank you for scaring me wide awake. It's ok I fell off my bed so we are good !)
Sakuda inhaled, trying to calm herself. This was Sakuda Goldheart, dammit! The girl who got what she wanted, whatever means nessisary. Though, her heart was not stone. She let Suki settle in her embrace, holding the smaller girl to herself. "But I really am," she murmured, kissing the top of Suki's head. One hand rubbed the smaller girls back in a comforting way, while the other held on. She tried to laugh at herself, but it wasn't convincing anyone. "I don't know what to do anymore," she admitted, more to herself than Suki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next