Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:28 pm

Sakuda blinked, not exactly understanding it until Lisanna finished talking. She blinked, then tilted her head. "You haven't freaked me out," she said honestly, then she began to laugh. "I think the last thing that freaked me out was a friend of mine from my childhood when she sprung into a mermaid!" Sakuda recalled the memory and to this day she was surprised. This memory made her smile fondly. "No . . . I don't think anything can freak me out anymore, unless if I loved one got hurt," she murmured, thinking about the only loved one she truely cared about enough to worry over. She then chuckled in a girl-like way, raising her eyes to Lisanna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

Lisanna blinked some and glanced at Sakuda, "It doesn't freak you out that I developed certain interests in my triplet sister?" Lisanna immediately blushed and looked away covering her mouth before saying quietly, "It's not that.....I don't think it's anything real....it's just that....someone my age being shut in the house all of the time and she was the only one there....like I said pseudo-romance.....that's why I came here....it was my own decision...." She scowled some and said again, "I'm sorry....it's just that I don't talk to people much....I suppose I shouldn't have told you that."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:40 pm

Sakuda blinked again, shrugging. "Still doesn't bother me. I have a very open mind," she explained, glancing up at the sky. "I haven't ever had siblings, though, so I suppose I can't really know what you're talking about, but I get the gist of it. Still, it doesn't bother me." She then sat down, picking up a violet-coloured flower and smiling at it. "This one it going to be the center," she said, gathering more flowers to start another crown. "To tell you the truth, allot of people confide in me their situations and secrets. I'm just that type of person to make others feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever bothers them," she told Lisanna, fixing a few pink and yellow flowers around the big purple one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:44 pm

Lisanna sat down in front of Sakuda, her hair sitting in her lap since it was so long and she said softly, more to herself, "I suppose I'd better cut it soon....." She blinked and looked to Sakuda, watching her, "Well, it doesn't matter so much since I'm out of the house now. Those feelings are going away, so, it definitely wasn't anything real." She closed her eyes and listened to Sakuda speak as she figured she was probably making another crown or something as her hands rested on the ground one either side of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:48 pm

Sakuda stopped her ministraitions of making another crown, glancing up to Lisanna. "Don't cut your hair. It's very pretty the way it is," she told her, then went back to making the flower crown. She picked a few blue flowers, adding that around the pink and yellow, before twisting them all into place. "Do you know how to make flowers into creations, Lisanna," she asked the pink-haired girl, not looking up from her handy-work as she finished another crown, and put it upon her own head. She blinked, then smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:51 pm

Lisanna slowly opened her eyes and blushed slightly as she looked at Sakuda, never having actually gotten compliments before and she reached up to play with the braid some, "You think so...?" She watched Sakuda as she finished up her creation before shaking her head and answering Sakuda's questions, "No....I don't really know how to do that." She smiled softly as she looked at her, still wearing the crown that Sakuda had given her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:56 pm

Sakuda smiled softly, nodding to Lisanna's question about her hair. She then reached over, picking a few pink, blue, and white flowers. She split the bundle in half, then gave those flowers to Lisanna. "Watch what I do. I'm going to show you how to make a simple flower bracelet," she said, a bit happy that she could do something to make Lisanna feel a bit more comfortable. She picked up a white flower, then pink, twisting the stems together to keep them linked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:59 pm

Lisanna blinked some, taking the flowers that Sakuda handed to her and smiled softly at her, "Thank you...." She did as she was told, watching Sakuda then attempting to do what she did herself, having to try a couple times before doing it right so it looked good and she looked back at Sakuda, waiting for what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:02 pm

Sakuda nodded softly. "No repeat with a few more, like four or so, and make it into a pattern," she told Lisanna, tieing a blue to the pink, then adding the same pattern a few more times before tieing a double knot to the end. "And there's a bracelet." She slipped it around her own wrist, showing Lisanna with a entertained smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

Lisanna nodded once and tying the flowers up so the pattern was blue, white, pink, then tied the ends together and looked to Sakuda smiling softly as she held it out to her, "Thank you for being so kind to me.....like I said, you're the first person I've met here, so...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:11 pm

Sakuda took the bracelet, observing it with a smile on her face. She was proud that Lisanna did it so well. She then took Lisanna's hand, slipping the flower onto her wrist, then let go of her hand for a moment, a bit shocked as some of Lisanna's thoughts entered her mind, due to the Werewolf thing. She smiled brightly. "You're welcome, Lisanna. I like making friends, so it's natural for me to be kind. I don't like to hurt anyone, just help," she told Lisanna, giggling softly. "Sorry, that must seem like I'm a complete snore. I'm actually very fun to be around, or says my friends," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:17 pm

Lisanna smiled as she laid back in the field, her hair still hanging over her shoulder so she didn't lay on it and she said softly to Sakuda, "I don't think you're....'a snore'....I think you're very interesting and amusing. I like to relax sometimes, you know....I'm not like other people who have to be doing something at all times....besides, I found making bracelets with you fun." She glanced up at her and smiled as she made eye contact, "I like you a lot because you interest me."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:21 pm

Sakuda stared at Lisanna for a moment, before tilting her head and smiling. "Why, thank you~ I'm flattered by your compliment," she purred, giggling softly. "To tell you the truth, I was intrigued myself. Then again, I'm almost always curious about people. You're the first I've met with such a pretty hair colour~!" She smiled brightly, gazing at Lisanna's hair. Pink wasn't her favorite colour, but on hair, it was fabulous. She then brought some of her hair over her shoulder, holding it up in the light. "I use to have my hair pink, but you said yours is natural, which is too cool!" She smiled once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:26 pm

Lisanna smiled softly, "There's no need to thank me....I was only telling you the truth." She listened to Sakuda a moment before sitting back up and leaning forward toward her some, tilting her head as she looked at her, "Hm....I think you'd probably look good with pink hair." Lisanna couldn't help but giggle some as she said softly, "Thank you very much for all of the compliments on my hair, Sakuda....I've never really gotten any compliments before and usually people don't believe me when I tell them about my hair."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm

Sakuda winked slightly. "Well those people obviously haven't seen the world outside their little house." She gazed at the sky, eyelids lowering slightly. "But I don't think I'll dye my hair pink again. Bad things happened when I had pink hair, and I don't want to remember that stuff," she explained, becoming slightly quiet and enclosed. She gazed at the flowers, smiling once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:38 pm

Lisanna watched Sakuda silently, not really sure what to say so she looked down and picked a few flowers, yellow pink and violet and did as Sakuda taught her, twisting and tying them together before looking at her and smiling softly, moving just slightly closer and reaching out to gently take her hand, lifting it to place the bracelet that she just made on, despite the fact that Sakuda already wore one.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

Sakuda blinked, then glanced down at her wrist, smiling. "Thank you, that's sweet of you," she said, raising her wrist to have a better look at the bracelet, which was made pretty well. "That just put me in a good mood again~" She leaned over and hugged Lisanna tightly, giggling. "Thhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooou~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:44 pm

Lisanna blinked slightly as Sakuda hugged her but smiled softly and placed her arms around Sakuda, holding her close as she said softly, "I'm glad.....that's what I was trying to do." She giggled lightly and placed her chin gently on Sakuda's shoulder, closing her eyes, "I'm so happy that you aren't sad anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:48 pm

Sakuda nuzzled Lisanna's throat before pulling back slightly, her eyes now a burning gold and her pupil shaped smaller. Wolf eyes. "Well, it worked~ Now I'm hyperly-excited!" She laughed softly and blinked, starring at Lisanna. "Do you know any fun games to play?" She tilted her head, curious. This energy was spiralling in her core, and if she was in her wolf form, her mind would be running a million miles per hour and probably piss off some other Werewolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:54 pm

Lisanna giggled and blushed slightly as Sakuda nuzzled her throat and opened her eyes which were now golden like Sakuda's and she smiled softly, having been able to sense Sakuda's excitement made Lisanna a bit excited herself, but then she scowled slightly, "I'm sorry, Sakuda....I don't really know any games....when I hit age ten mom and dad felt I was 'mature' and shouldn't play games anymore.....but they aren't here to tell me no, are they? So let's think of something!" She gave Sakuda a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:02 pm

Sakuda shared Lisanna's look, due to the Werewolf's personality inside her. Her eyes flickered around the field, noticing how tall the flowers were and such. "Hmm, what to do. It has to be something that uses allot of energy or else I'll end up destroying something," she said lightly, her voice slightly more threatening. She stood up, glancing about. Her fingers started twitching as she thought hard. "Any ideas? I can think of just a few. Like those races, hide n seek, or more older-kids stuff." She set her hands on her hips, lettting her mind work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:07 pm

Lisanna giggled lightly, "If you're going to destroy something let's go somewhere else....the flowers are really pretty." She giggled some and laid down on the ground again. She started on her stomach then rolled over onto her back so she looked up at Sakuda, but got a curious look to her eyes, "Older-kids stuff?" She was extremely curious as she looked up at Sakuda, not being able to think of anything else as she was wondering what this 'older-kids stuff' was
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:14 pm

Sakuda blinked, then glanced down at Lisanna. "Hmm? Oh! I meant things like Rounders, Dodgeball, Cricket, Water Fights, 500, Tag, ya know, stuff the tough kids can handle," she explained, smiling afterwards. Lisanna looked curious, so Sakuda clarified. "More active things to keep the body going. Personally, I think water fights are the best, but my friends and I use to play whatever came into mind. We even wrestled at one point for a week," she recalled, grinning at how hard-core she was when she became mad enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:20 pm

Lisanna blinked some as she still looked up at Sakuda before moving herself slightly so she could sit up without hitting Sakuda but now her back was turned to her and she smiled, playing with the long braid over her shoulder, "We can do whatever you want to do. I don't care." She closed her eyes and had one hand against the ground and was slightly leaned on it as she breathed relaxed. She wasn't really hyper like Sakuda was, but she didn't mind if they played together.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:26 pm

Sakuda sighed softly, trying to think of something simple. She then blinked, falling onto her backside, beside Lisanna's back. She bit her lip, gazing at the sky. "Weeeeeellllllll. Oh! This is a simple game~ I Spy. Ever played it? It uses my mental energy, so that way I won't be jumping around, screaming like a crazed monkey," she laughed slightly afterwards, then glanced over her shoulder to look at Lisanna's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:32 pm

Lisanna couldn't help but giggle some and decided to tease Sakuda some, "Are you suggesting that we are in fact monkies, just not crazed ones?" She smiled softly and moved herself back a bit so her back was gently against Sakuda's and she leaned her head back on her shoulder so she could look at her face, "Will that work well in a flower field?" Her face held the smile as she looked up at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next