Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:28 pm

Akito ears twitches a bit to Unknown ruffling his hair and looks away to the ground, again feeling as being treated like a kid. He moves his hand on his head sort of moving Unknown hand away to stop him and fixes his hair a bit then says with a bit of a smirk as well as still with sarcasm."Oh yeah, I'm sure she be normal like the rest of them."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

Unknown snorted at the thought and turned to continue walking down the path.
"Yeah, you are right. Amai's a lost cause." he agreed as he gestured the neko to continue walking.
"I would actually be in shock if she one day come into my office and say she is married."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:41 pm

Akito left continuing to walk along with Unknown, he nods a bit agreeing that would be something as well though what guy would want to put up with how that women was. He shivers at the thought and tries to shrug that thought off, still with the same tone, using sarcasm he says."That would be..something."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

Unknown hummed in agreement as they continued to walk down the walkway, the sakura petals flowing down ever so joyously as if what happened with the woman back then didn't happened at all.
Now, it seemed pretty peaceful. Well, until Amai realized what had happen and tried to hunt him down once again but now it's pretty peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

Akito looks up at the trees as he watches the sakura petals falling down and again as they fall to his tail, he swings his tail to hit them, he looks to the sky for a moment slowing down walking. He stops after walking a bit more standing there for the moment, maybe thinking or something else.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:22 pm

Unknown just went with Akito's pace when he was slowing down and waited for the young man when he stopped.
He did wondered what the kid was thinking, but shrugged off the thought and just looked at him, waiting for him to either continue or do something else maybe.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm

Akito remains quiet still for the moment then takes a look around once more then thought he looked around the place enough and may like to check another place out..only maybe. He looks to Unknown figuring he must know what he must be thinking but says it somewhat quietly."Well I think, I looked around enough.."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:36 pm

Unknown chuckled and nodded in understanding. The boy was right when he said that he already knows what he was thinking

"Yes, you have been here for quite a while." he said, smirking once again out of amusement as he cross his arms.
"Where did you plan on going now?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

Akito shrugs a bit not really sure, he may just go to some other places to take a look around but then again maybe not. His tail stood still as he remains quiet and thinks for a moment before looking back to Unknown."I'm not sure..maybe just look around at some other places.."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:56 pm

Unknown nodded as he tried to think of places that the neko could have gone that is at least more interesting than this walkway.
Then suddenly, there was a lightbulb above his head and he slowly turned his head towards the neko as a manical grin slowly made its way on his lips.

"Have you ever been to the Abandon Asylum...?" Unknown asked as he leaned forwards, hoping that the boy would say no.

Hey, it is not like he can keep track of everyone so of course there are times he wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:02 am

Akito shakes his head a bit side to side, no he haven't gone there but have heard about it before and thought it seems like a interesting place to check out, there was this one time a bit ago he wanted to go but got busy with something else. So with that thought he said back to Unknown."Don't think I have, though from what I heard, it seems like a interesting place."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:08 am

"It is, it is~" he agreed for he does like mysterious places. Probably because of his sadistic personality. He found it entertaining in one way or so.

"You should try to visit there."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:18 am

"Those kind of places, does interest me."He says still somewhat in a quiet but with a tone that makes him seems like he is interest, which he is. He thought maybe to check out the place, which he's sure that would make his day more interesting. He looks back to Unknown, saying. "Maybe I will go there, what about you?."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:32 am

"Might as well." He said, chuckling ever so amused, there was a tint in his eyes that tells everyone that he probably hoped something misfortunate happens. This is to be expected of Unknown.
"I am a history teacher, so it does interest me on the fact of why it is abandon and how it came to be..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:43 am

Akito smirked somewhat nodding though it doesn't show that much and he turns the other way with his tail staying still. Akito does hope something interesting happen there, like ghosts or something else so with that in mind he walks a bit ahead still with a bit of a smirk and says."Well lets go then."

Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:51 am

Unknown smirked along also as he snickered at the thought of them going to an abandon place that would surely give anyone nightmares. Well, he hoped it would at least be a place like that for he had seen much more horrible places before like those concentration camps back at World War II. But he had heard that this was probably equally as good. Probably.

With a nod, he followed the boy to the place where he is pretty sure that would not disappoint him in a little adventure.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:01 pm

Hanako walked slowly down the path. She carried a small baby blue cake box, topped with a pink bow. She was in thought and could see the playground thought she still had much more to walk. She looked a head and was being careful not to trip and fall.
She felt calm, since it seemed like she was the only one walking this path. She didn't really mind that at all.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

X.E.R.O walked along with a proud look on his face, the teen knew his tattoo was spreading but he felt as if this was a pretty cool look for him after all it looked awesome under his eye the way it was. He was wearing a white hoodie and a black a bit torn sleveeless shirt and white jogging slacks and sandles to show off his newly painted toe nails. Being black. X.E.R.O sniffed his nose once picking up something divine and he followed it only to see Hanako. "Waz up little miss?" he hollered with his right hand in the air and grinning oddly.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:08 pm

Hanako blinked and saw a familiar face.
"Hello, X.E.R.O-san!" she said smiling and waved as well.
She walked over, still smiling. "How are you?" she asked tilting her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

X.E.R.O copied her but tilted his head to the opposite side, he grinned a bit. "I'm doing very well. I couldn't help noticing the smell of something edible." the young teen seemed interested after all, all he had in his bag on his back which of course was ripped a bit along the sides revealing notebooks and bags of marshmallows which he didn't want to eat all of them yet.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:17 pm

Hanako smiled.
"Oh it's just a simple cake I made." she said glancing down to the small box in her hands. "Um, would you like some?" she asked made she could test her new recipe on X.E.R.O. "It's a new recipe, so I don't know if it's good or not." She sounded a little unsure of herself.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:19 pm

X.E.R.O seemed interested further. "It smells good so it must be good. Sure, I'll have a small slice and while I'm at it I can place Marshmallows on it too." the young teen reached in his bag grabbing a bag of deluxe marshmallows which of course he smiled big at.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:25 pm

Hanako giggled and began to undo the ribbon. She lifted the top off, reveling a chocolate cake, covered in wild berry sauce. Inside the cake was a cinnamon blast along with some banana's. Strawberries and chocolate shavings decorated the cake with elegances.
Hanako reached into her purple messenger back and pulled out a small plate and a fork. She used the fork to cut a piece for X.E.R.O. She hands the plates to X.E.R.O and begins to wrap the cake back up. She looked at him with a hopeful look. She noticed something on his face that she never did notice... she would ask, but that would be rude. She pushed that out of her head and waited for X.E.R.O to try it.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:28 pm

X.E.R.O blinked once and taking a marshmallow he placed it ontop of the slice of cake and he grinned taking the fork and cutting the cake along with the fluffy candy ontop he placed it in his mouth and his eyes went wide and he had stars all over his face. "It is....Amazing!~" the young teen hummed this out.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:31 pm

Hanako clapped her hands with excitement and smiled wide.
"Thank you." she said politely.
She gave him a quick hug, for being such a kind friend. She smiled putting her hands behind her back.
"So what brings you to the park, X.E.R.O?" she asked as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:36 pm

X.E.R.O took another bite of the delightness of Hanako cake since he was hugged for trying it and he looked upward blanky before grinning. "I'm showing off my tattoo which is of course spreading." the young teen pointed to his mark under his eye. "Pretty cool neh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next