Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_lcap100%Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_lcap0%Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_lcap0%Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_lcapYinko, Momo Sakura I_voting_barYinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Yinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_lcapYinko, Momo Sakura I_voting_barYinko, Momo Sakura I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Yinko, Momo Sakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

Female Posts : 83

Yinko, Momo Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Yinko, Momo Sakura   Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 6:44 pm

Yinko, Momo Sakura IihEe 

Yinko, Momo Sakura Sakura10
Sakura Momo Yinko

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE: Half-breed; Half Human and Half Elf
NICKNAME(S): Saku
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Hetro
ELEMENT: Earth
OCCUPATION: Field Medic and Small local Bookshop Owner. (PM-ing Suki to ask about this.)

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR COLOR: Pink
HAIR STYLE: Just past her back shoulder blades, ethier worn up in a ponytail or bun if not it's loose.
SKIN TONE: Healthy pale glow
HEIGHT: 5'5'
WEIGHT: Around about nine stone.
MARKINGS: A Purple Diamond on her forehead is where her power comes from.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: Sakura is very friendly and well mannered. She tends to care about things abit too much and a bit of a perfectionist too. Yet she was have quiet a temper on herself too, if you start annoying with questions about her hair or her name. She didn't ask to have that name or pink hair ether, she just stuck with it. Sakura is much more of a lover then a fighter, She's a deep romantic at heart.
HABITS: She Paces alot.
TALENTS:
◇ Cooking
◇ Studying / Reading
◇ Healing
◇ Cleaning

◇ Ice Cream no matter what the weather is.
◇ Animals
◇ White Roes
◇ Reading

DISLIKES:
◇ Vegetables 
◇ Doing Nothing
◇ Lateness
◇ The word "Hate" it's too strong for her liking.

SPECIAL ABILITY: Diamond on her forehead is her healing ability for healing others and herself. Her own healing happens against her will, but if it's a mortal wound, that could lead her to death, it still could after all her body isn't immortal, Sure he wound might heal, but she could of died before that due to blood loss. As for healing other's in takes a great strain on her body depending on the wound she's treating again if her patient mortal wounds could leave herself in a coma for a long while even then it's up to the patient spiritual connection of wanting to live on or not. 

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Adoptive Father called Gin Yinko
SIBLINGS: None, yet she does have a pet dog called Shi, if that counts?
HOMETOWN: Miyagi
BIRTH-DATE: 6th October
HISTORY: Sakura was adopted by Yinko, Gin straight from birth. Her real mother is unknown to her due to legally the mother didn't want to be known and was willing to give birth to her then put her up for adoption. Which is how she got to have Yinko-san Gin, as her father. He was in his mid forties when he adopted Sakura and named her after the cherry blossom that is her hair colour too. Her childhood was an easy everyone after all she lived and grew up in this every city. Miyagi Perfecture. It was perfect! No place better then to raise a child, children of all race could mingle and become friends! Yet sadly as Sakura got older, most of her friends since childhood have left the Perfect city and gone traveling. Sakura was never one for travel, she had her own little cosy apartment, a book store that she loves with fiery passion, her father who now is retired almost nearing seventy elderly man with a walking stick who shares her deep passion for books. And thats also where Sakura got he deep secret romantic in her heart. She yearns for something to spice up her life, yet she's happy with it still. The war has come to Miyagi just after she brought her homey store of books. She putted herself forward to be a medic, due to her ability to heal others and herself too. She hopes even though she's a field medic, she'll never she's the real front lines of the war. Yet she hasn't been summoned yet to go, so all she can do really is carry on with her life.

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy

Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Yinko, Momo Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko, Momo Sakura   Yinko, Momo Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 11:23 pm

Yinko, Momo Sakura 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Yinko, Momo Sakura
Page 1 of 1