Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Yinko's Books I_vote_lcap100%Yinko's Books I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Yinko's Books I_vote_lcap0%Yinko's Books I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Yinko's Books I_vote_lcap0%Yinko's Books I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Yinko's Books I_vote_lcapYinko's Books I_voting_barYinko's Books I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Yinko's Books

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 9:46 pm

Yinko's Books Bookst10
Tucked away from the mad life in the world, on a corner of a street is, Kinko's Bookstore, a small cosy store holding over a thousand books with All Different Genres are in this to from Culture to murder to mathematics to Why are ants so small? to Children books. There is only one of each book in this store, thats what make it so special! Soon as one book is sold, another completely different book takes it's place. Tucked away in corners of this store are sofa's that are light up by soft lighting in the store, creating a cosy warm feel, where you can just curl up and read a book or two. The counter is located by the doors, which people will receive a cheerful greeting or departing along with a soft chime of bells too.

Owner: Sakura Yinko
Assistant: OPEN

Children's Books $4 to $13

Adult Books:
Ten to Twenty five pages long are $9
Twenty six to forty pages long are $13
Forty to A hundred pages long are $16
A hundred to two hundred pages long are $19
Over two hundred pages long are $20 and higher.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

Female Posts : 83

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 12:16 pm

Sakura has been walking since 7:30am she walks quiet happily in the not so busy streets of Chou Market, the only people how were up were the bread makers and early risers. Her pink hair was in a French twist which had small white flowers into the twist too, of course they are real flowers. Her earth element keeps them looking fresh and beautiful. The certain person was wearing one of shoulder jumper which was a pale red along with white jeans and sandals.
In the pinkets arms were three new set of books for the store that she owns, They were chidren's books one was about a hungry caterpillar, the other about a fat cat that has 5 homes or was it more then that? Finally the last one was the classic winnie the pooh, blustery day edition. People greeted this Lady as she was now in front of her destination. Her BookStore "Yinko's Book" thats what it was called, her hand slipped into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled them out easily. She greeted her store neighbour pleasantly like she did every morning and they did the same back as they were both unlocking there shops.

The Door jingled as she opened it, the bells going off first thing like normal. She walked into the store with the three books still tucked under her arm, the front door left open with her keys inside of it. She walked in placing the books on the counter in the small cosy bookshop. She walked to the light stitches flicking them all on.

Just like Another Day.

(Open to anyone who wants to RP with Sakura, please just post below.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 8:48 pm

Sakura came back to her front blue door of her shop taking the keys out of the door. Carrying them in her hands she made her way over to her till, she got the till draw out of the secret safe which was tucked under the counter somewhere, and placed the draw into the till and turned the old fashioned till on easily. Sakura when returned to the three children's books that she brought with her to the shop she priced them quickly and went to the correct section of her shop, the children's section and slotted the three books in easily. Sakura side and looked out the window, it was starting to pick up outside, more people bustling about. Sakura when started doing her next daily routine, dusting. Who knew that a small shop could easily collects dust, as she was dusting the sleeves, Sakura turned on the music, the music was very faint due to if people wanted to read they can and not be disturbed music blaring in their ears.

Sakura after she's finished dusting she got her small hover out and did a once over the shop floor. And quickly putted it back. It was time now she sat at the counter picking up her Novel that she had been currently reading. It was to do with a killer, who killed multiple of women but then he fell in love No-No sorry thats wrong. Obsessed with one of his victims, he locked her away and showed her how to kill and that he killed men and women for her, to show that he cared, he even raped her a couple of times, the sad part is that this women had a pretty normal life, had a fiancee and everything! Then BAM! Killer waltzed in her life.

Sakura turned over the page as she sat behind the counter on a bar stool as she read her book. The killer was trying to show what he did with the dead bodies to his women, showing her that the bowl she was drinking out of was someones top of there skull.. Yes Sakura does look quiet innocent reading this dark book. To really minding the world going by, but of course she'll put the book away to then people arrive in the store.

(Open to anyone who wants to RP with Sakura, please just post below.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 10:02 pm

The little tapping of feet had made its sound to the Yinko Books store in which sells books of all kinds. Sadako was out exploring with her wide blue eyes and short black hair. This little girl was no older than eleven and on her head was a bunny hat with matching gloves, her clothes were a mixed color of pink and yellow all in a kimono style. Sadako blinked seeing the books and she shyly peeked her head in with curiousness. Never had she seen so many books and as she stood there she could not help but look over the books. Meanwhile, a little around the corner Kyuzo was fastly walking for he was trying to find his neice who always seems to wander off. "Oi! Sadako-Mei, where did you go!" as he looked around he was wearing a normal black and white kimono with his hair down.

Kyuzo had been shopping close by and Sadako saw something that she wanted to see and so she ran away from her uncle's side without warning. Sadako continued to look inside the store with her bright blue eyes, she wondered what else was inside of the store but she saw a lady and ducked her head due to her shyness.

(Hope you don't mind? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 10:29 pm

Sakura picked up another presence near the door, after all her last costumer left ten minutes ago. She looks up from her book to the door, her green eyes spot a child. She smile kindly at the child, this little girl who looked no older then ten or elven.
Sakura saw the little girl act nervously. Many children came into her store normally with their mother's.
"Ah is that a little Hime-chan i see standing in my doorway?" Sakura smiled a childish one as she placed her book underneath the counter. As she walked around and crouched down in front of the girl just inside her doorway. Sakura was very child friendly, after all she had a soft heart. She couldn't let any child or animal go feeling unwanted.
"So what can i do for the beautiful Hime-chan today? Does she want a book?"

Sakura could hear shouting faintly from her shop. "Or is Hime-chan playing hide and seek with someone?" She guessed someone was shouting for this little girl, best to keep her here until the parent or at least the adult come and collects her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 10:37 pm

Sadako's eyes were wide when the lady started speaking to her and she smiled a bright grin for she was called beautiful. The curious little neice of Kyuzo looked at the ladies features and then played with her own hair for a moment with her matching gloves that went with her hat. Kyuzo blinked as he came up and saw that his neice was talking to someone and he sighed thankful for Sadako was okay. Sadako continued this shy act and then she looked behind her to see her uncle walking up and right away she ran to him while softly saying in a shy voice. "Uncle-kun, can I look at the books?" Kyuzo blinked and smiled toward the little girl who looked to him rather cutely. "If you want too?" at his words did she jump up and down and looked to the lady with bright eyes while Kyuzo on the other hand smiled and bowed toward the lady. "Thank you for watching my neice."
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 10:51 pm

Sakura smiled seeing the girl found her adult all on her own, even if we was the actual one to find her. She rose up easily seeing the little girl clearly now talking to her uncle. She laughed seeing the girl almost as if she was jumping for joy. She stepped out of the shop and bowed back to the pair. "It's not a problem" she stayed in her bow and looked to the little girl. "Well beautiful one, in you go.' She gave the girl a friendly smile. "You too sir." She spoke kindly to the pair easily, allowing them both into her shop. Being polite and letting them enter first in the her cosy little shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yinko's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yinko's Books   Yinko's Books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yinko's Books
Page 1 of 1