Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:33 pm

Kyuzo didn't say anything at first, though his eyes did watch as Saitou fell from one branch to another and then finally the ground. "Why run from your instincts? If you wish for my blood then have at it. If not then perhaps I could give you something I was kind of saving for a snack." Kyuzo's expression changed from one with dark humor to that of being bored though he smirked getting rid of that bored feeling.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:48 pm

"You might want to be quiet on that, hm~? I could attack, you do know~?" Saitou's words seems as if a joke and sarcastic still once again, as he had a bit of smirk on again. He wasn't interest in blood as of now. The bottom tip of his fangs being seen due to his bit of smirking. Looking back away with his eyes closed now, he moved a hand up and sort of waved it as if to say something and moved it back down."Pocky is good enough as a snack now." He stated. "So, plan on staying up there? Or scared of me? Heh..." Looking back up to Kyuzo after having said that, he awaited to see what he does next. He was somewhat finding this just a bit more amusing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 9:55 pm

Kyuzo did nothing until he heard Saitou speak, that was when he glanced down and did a light blink before falling to the floor and landing on his feet and hands. Standing up straight however did he smirk and looked to the side with his book from earlier over his left shoulder, it was clear that he kept his book in his lap since he had been in the tree. "Who says I am afraid. Attacking, tackling, etc. It is up to you is it not? Besides, in this world one must try everything in order to survive. " Kyuzo lightly laughed and waved his free hand toward Saitou which was his sign of saying forget him and his phrases. Kyuzo glanced to Saitou and nodded to what he said about the treat, this was the only gesture he gave for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 3:38 pm

Saitou now finding the eternal's reactions to somewhat bored him and can be seen due to the bit of bored look on his face. Indeed, it is fight or be killed in the world, well in most cases, but he actually had no intention on really attacking him. As he looked away from the other male, he took back out his pocky box and took a stick out using his fangs, closing back the box as he bites a bit with the treat still in his mouth and puts away the box. Remaining quiet as he eats a bit more and looking back at the sky. "You wouldn't be able to handle the heat, anyway~." The bit of bored expression seen in the half-breed went away for a moment and a small smirk was in it's place. He didn't look back to Kyuzo just yet, eating a bite more of his sweet treat and the bit of smirk no longer there now. "So, know any interesting others here? Been boring around as of lately, seems as if no one's been around much." He can't say he met much others even being around some time, but have met some others.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 9:09 pm

Kyuzo blinked silently and he laughed faintly with his book now at his side and in his pale hand. "Directness is a trait. Being one without a word is pitiful." Smirking with his eyes locked to Saitou did he simply lift up his right hand and placed it under his chin in a gentle manner. "It really depends on what kind of people you are looking for? Do you wish for me to tell you some people I have met, or perhaps you would find my words boring and just ignore me. Either way, it is up to you. Your choices decide your fate, and at times can it cloud your actual judgement." Kyuzo went silent for a moment and he chuckled with his head turned to the side, the way of his brain is locked on books and now he is starting to sound like a walking book. That was not enitely bad, due to him looking up to books and reading a ton of different books a day.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:03 pm

"Kyuzo-san is quite wise, hm~?" Saitou said as he ate another bite of his pocky stick. The half-breed didn't bother to look back just yet, seemingly to be in thoughts of his own, before saying something else. "Those without words or use words without knowing what they really mean." He ate another bite of his treat. "Hm, depends. Bored me, I'll just simply leave, perhaps. If your words don't, so be it. I tend to lose interest quite quickly, simple, hm~?" He had somewhat of a small smirk like smile, which it wasn't clear what it meant, even his words confuses others at times and finds that of amusement. He finishes the rest of his sweet treat with his eyes looking somewhat red than their usual color, looking back at the eternal."To add on, you seem to be the type to enjoy pain and in others, you're easy to read as a book." He licks his fingers a bit since he finished his sweet. "Not that I care for certain some being in pain. What's to care? If they're of no importance and if they are, I guess it's a different case~." His bit of smirk still seen, it's been some time he spoke this much, it depends on how he feels to honest of what he just said. He awaited for Kyuzo to see what he would reply back to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 10:54 pm

Kyuzo lightly smirked with his head turned away as he watches the nature continue on without a care in the world. "Being wise has nothing to do with it. Perhaps, you could call it prepared?" shifting his golden hues on Saitou did they take a change in appearance becoming brighter. "Words are nothing, actions are something. If you acted on words then you are mislead in life. Lead with your actions and not with your words." Kyuzo blinked and he laughed with his eyes closed and a bright smile gracing his pale features. My the words that come out of his mouth. It entertained him really. Kyuzo looked to his book and he spoked more to himself than to Saitou. "My words may come off as bored but really they are amusing. Pain? I like pain in both myself and others. It isn't cause I am easy to read as a book, maybe this book wants you to see the chapters?" Kyuzo's head shifted to the ground with a some what thoughtful look over his features which didn't stay long.

"It doesn't matter to me. Pain is what I seek, blood is what I take. I do this all due to the fact that I am able. For as long as I can will I do it. I plan to be around for a while more after all, Saitou-san~" Kyuzo's head went down as he laughed half heartedly. Kicking the ground below him with his book over his shoulder again did he look almost all to harmless.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 4:13 pm

[Excuse the long wait, busy and not much time for here.]

"Ah, that's where you are half-wrong, Kyuzo-san~. To some, words are as a bullet, sharp and cuts through others. But indeed, actions are more of something." Saitou said as he was slightly interested again, having his slight bit of smirk still on. He looked back at the peaceful surroundings and at the Sakura tree he was sitting at a little ago. "If that book interests me, sure. But if not, I'm not one to care~." He added after hearing the book comment from the eternal. His normal red color eyes now looking back to the other male after another moment, they flashed a bit more of a red color now. "Hm, is that so? Why don't we take a walk elsewhere? Away from trees, heh..." The half-breed said, not saying why or anything of that sort, it was up to the eternal to go along or not, he didn't care. Now leaving away out of there, he moves his hood back up on his head and didn't look back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 6:39 pm

(You are alright, Saitou-san! I am late myself in trying to reply. XD)

Kyuzo couldn't help but smirk a tad with his head lowered some facing the ground, a few taps of his book on his shoulder however did have him looking back to Saitou with a faint glint in his eyes. "Hm, what a interesting way of putting it. Then again, I try my hardest not to be wrong. Rather, I would like to believe I am always right." Kyuzo lightly frowned with his face now turning into a dull expression. "Really? You seem to care alot about not taking blood when one offers it to you? Oh well, a book is a book though you got to read it just to see how it ends~" Closing his eyes now did he do a simple content shrug with both of his hands out in a open manner. Kyuzo blinked and couldn't help but smirk as he followed after Saitou with his book at his side within his left hand. Things were surely going to get interesting and in a way life was a book with a endless amount of chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12