Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

Moxxi came to a halt when Tenma ended up in front of her, "Uh, I'm sorry...What?" She looked to the necklace, staring at it a moment before scowling, "Look, I'd love to stay and play dress up, but believe it or not...I have someplace I need to be." She crossed her arms over her chest, "So, if you wouldn't mind..." She moved in an attempt to go back to walking.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:30 pm

Tenma narrowed her eyes and lifted her free hand, extending her fingers out as if to show off her nails. "Considering how you look and feel so much better from your little fall a minute ago. I can take that good feeling away before you take two steps... I'd suggest you do as I ask unless you dont want to live anymore."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:36 pm

Moxxi looked at Tenma's nails for a moment before sighing. "Look, I'll put the stupid necklace on. But I really have to go after. I have something important to take care of." She reached out and grabbed the necklace from the vampire. She quickly put it on herself, "There. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:41 pm

Tenma moved herself behind the girl, her fingers trace over the girl's shoulders adjusting the necklace so it would appear to match the scars on Moxxi's neck. "This isn't... how" She whispers under her breath, calmly Tenma moves herself back in front of the girl. "We'll be in touch" Her words are haunting, she would be sure to keep her old eyes on the fairy...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

Moxxi rolled her eyes after a moment and took the necklace off. She turned around real quick and handed the necklace to her, "Yeah, whatever." She turned back around and started to walk fast, trying to get to where she was going as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:47 pm

Tenma waited a few moments, looking at the necklace closely before taking off after the girl
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:25 am

With thoughts to check around more, the half-breed wandered with his hood on, his eyes looking around slightly. Moments later, a large tree caught his attention, it seemed to be a Sakura tree, it's been sometime Saitou has seen one of those. Some sakura petals start falling down as he approaches the tree and looks up at it. Now climbing up the tree, he got a better view around the area and a closer view of the sky. 'Seems like a relaxing place, might take a interest to it.' He thought to himself. Moments more having passed by, the half-breed was sitting and looking at the sky as some more of the sakura petals starts falling, one being caught in his hand. 

Saitou's eyes somewhat glowing red just for only a second and then back to normal. Perhaps something to eat sounds about good, it's been some time, guess in a bit he will go elsewhere to get something, though he does have something with him in his messenger bag. Saitou reaching inside that bag, he takes out a box, pocky it would seem and takes one out with his fangs as he closes the box and puts it back away, enjoying how it was there and bits a piece of his sweet. It's been too boring around and noting much as of lately, besides a little of his work at the place and he guess this is better than nothing, eating a small bit of the sweet treat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:30 am

Kyuzo was now approaching the area, within his hands were a normal red colored book that he had been reading since dawn. Both of his golden hues were on the pages of this book, it was clear that he was on the tenth chapter due to him reading this book for a very long time. Kyuzo's feet walked along the pathway in a silent manner due to his slip on shoes just being light material which does not create a sound. Blinking once however did he notice a pink petal and he frowned looking to it, the petal had landed on his book. Long ago, he adored sakura petals but now they brought a dull feeling. Kyuzo snapped his book clearly hard upon the petal and opened the book after doing such a harsh action. Removing the smashed petal did he resume reading with hardly no care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:46 am

Saitou hearing a shutting noise as books makes when closing it hard, he looked down away from the sky since the sound had caught his attention. Ah...the eternal he meet sometime before, memories of that day was in the half-breed mind as he eats his sweet treat a bit once more."Kyuzo-san." He said, his eyes still down at the other male. He wasn't too high, nor too low on the branch of the tree. Seems he dislikes the petal and saw it smashed being removed from the book."Seems someone dislike the Sakura petals?" He added, as he then awaits the eternal's reply and for him to noticed him up there. He eats the little left of his pocky stick, now done with it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:50 am

Kyuzo stopped his walking and glanced up from over his book, a smirk was then placed upon his features with his golden hues shifting into a darker color. "Hai, it would seem that I dislike them." Kyuzo replied to both his name being called and to the question that he had asked. A moment of recollecting his thoughts and that was when he noticed it was Saitou-san, a moment or so longer and he would of forgotten him. Kyuzo closed his book in a very distinct way as he looked up fully to Saitou. "It would seem you like the petals though. Lucky you, I dislike them for many reasons." Kyuzo looked down for the moment and then looking around did he notice different petals falling from the trees, another look of displeasure came across his features.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:02 am

The half-breed had a slight bit of smirk now, his eyes still down at the eternal."I see." Saitou first said to the first thing the other male said."It would seem so, what's not to like, hm?" He then added to the other thing he heard. He moves his hands down as if in thoughts, but it was only for a quick moment before then speaking again."So, tell me. Why does Kyuzo-san dislike the petals? There are quite relaxing." His slight bit of smirk still in place, more falling down all around the area. The black haired male move his hand to catch another one, as they're falling, which then turn into a few now in his hand, looking at the petals quietly for now. Even some fell down on his hood that's still on his head, which he then moves it down seconds after off his head.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:09 am

Kyuzo narrowed his eyes as more petals fell. "These petals remind me of a happy time which no longer is alive. My sister and I use to go to places like these. She is dead now." Simply kicking the ground faintly under him did he move his head up to look at Saitou and he smiled in a weird way for it appeared to be a frown like smile. "Even more so, these petals give off a comfortable air which only bores me if not makes me lonely. It can not be helped of course." Kyuzo glanced to his book and simply placed it over his left shoulder as he continued to look at the petals silently with his expression different in appearance.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:25 am

Saitou having been listening to him, he remained quiet for another moment and looked back up."Now, now. Thinking that way isn't what you're suppose to do here. Others come here to relax and it heals them." He stated as he looks back down seconds more later. Grabbing his messenger bag, but before doing just that, he takes out his box of pocky again, then places the bag around him on his shoulder."Shall I burn you? Heh, remember?" His bit of smirk back, speaking of that day they first meet and only was teasing a little."But that's still going to have to wait." Now looking at the book the other male was reading, he thought on something for a moment, but only then to look back down and opens the box to  take out a pocky. "Sweets tend to always help when down." Now placing the treat in the eternal's mouth, his bit of smirk still seen."Hmm...happy times..." He then muttered, looking back down as he closes the box. Though he said nothing more of it for now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:29 am

Kyuzo allowed a smile to grace his lips to what was spoken, if that was true then why had the petals brought a dagger into his chest. Chuckling lightly did he speak with his eyes purely closed. "You did speak of burning me hadn't you?" Kyuzo lightly laughed a moment longer before his eyes went lightly wide feeling something being placed in his mouth. Using his left hand to take what was placed in his mouth did he smirk with his eyes narrowed some. "Arigatou, Saitou-san." Kyuzo replaced the treat in his mouth and allowed himself to take two small bite from it each moment.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:42 am

"I would if not for being in this place, not one to destroy nature~." Saitou said about the burning comment, now looking back at the tree since he was no longer on it. "Relax a litte, it should help." He adds, moving his arms up to stretch them a little. "Better yet..." He said, moving his arms back down a moment before going back into the tree, now looking down to Kyuzo."Come here." He said, moving a little for the eternal to come. Perhaps seeing the view and resting there might somewhat help the other male. He looks back at his hand still holding a petal and his eyes seemingly lost for the moment, waiting for him...that is if he wants to, though he rather have him go on the branch also. Now moving his hand to watch as the petal falls off it, down into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:46 am

Kyuzo blinked after taking one more bite of the treat did he looked up to where Saitou was and he did a normal smirk before actually helping himself up next to Saitou. Finishing his treat when he fully sat next to the other male did he shake his hand of the crumbs that had left themselves on him when he was eating the pocky. Kyuzo blinked however when he noticed that the view had changed when he had changed his point of view. A light look of surprise was on his features and he had to admit he hadn't seen such a view in a long time. Kyuzo had actually missed such a view however he would never admit it much to anyone including himself though he was kind of admitting it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:13 pm

Saitou looking down at Kyuzo as he made his way up the tree and sat down next to him, to then watch as the other male looks at the view from being up there. Seeing the light look as if surprised,it didn't seem much but it was enough to be noticed. A small smirk seen again in the half-breed."So, does Kyuzo-san still thinks it's nothing? No point on hiding it nor lying, I can tell, heh." He said, looking back now to the sky. To be honest since he knew the eternal, or to say from the last time, he he haven't seen this type of expression in him. Well, beside one of in pain, fake smiles and sadness, etc...those things. Some of the sakura petals wasn't falling much as of the moment, but there was still some on the branch, so he moved his hand to pick some up to then moved that same hand a little more up to on the eternal's head. Once more with a bit of smirk to seeing the petals on Kyuzo's head, he snickers a bit to the sight.The petals does seem to match quite well with the eternal's hair color.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 7:21 pm

Kyuzo's head slowly lowered itself as his white locks of hair easily went into his face, he lightly bit his lips now as he thought about it. It was true, he could not lie to himself much anymore this was only due to him not caring and in away he hated admitting it. Not once will he care but when his memories came up the way that they did, how could he ignore them. Kyuzo slowly lifted his head up as if in some kind of agony as he did a hard swallow and he couldn't help but smirk in a sour way. "Honestly, it makes me feel even more lonely." Kyuzo blinked however when he looked to Saitou and rose his eyebrow lightly to what he was doing. It would seem he was putting petals on his head, and in which case did he look away with his eyes closed. Kyuzo then allowed a small smirk to grace his pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:37 pm

Saitou seeing Kyuzo seemed back down again, he closed his eyes for a moment as he turned back to looking in front, but his eyes still closed. "Hmm...." He opened back his eyes."Not asking you to forget the pain you feel, heh, actually sometimes it makes one stronger. Even so, you seem to forgot the good ones also, hm? That's what you're doing wrong~." He moved his arm up, his left hand pointing at the sky, that same hand had a mark on it which is something that's always been there. Anything else about it was unknown. "You know Kyuzo-san, I did stated this before. You are somewhat interesting." Moving his hand back down now after saying that, the half-breed looks back at him with a bit of smirk before looking back away. His gaze looking at his hand, now placing that hand on the branch. Remaining quiet for now, looking back at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:41 pm

Kyuzo lightly laughed with his eyes closed and his white teeth were exposed to some degree as he laughed, what Saitou had said really did make him laugh and he wondered about that. Perhaps his mind told him to regardless if he cared or not. "I believe you. I believe you not.~" Kyuzo's tone was mysterious and held a weird sensation behind it. However, when he heard the compliment did he look fully to Saitou and sort of stared at him now with no more emotion shared. "I believe you have said that before. Hm." Kyuzo shifted his eyes to the side with a weird mixture of a smirk like smile over his features. It wasn't a smirk or a smile but a fusion of both.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:57 pm

"Trying to copy, hm~?" Saitou said at Kyuzo's first comment. "Of course you're not forgiven for teasing with your blood before." He said as he then got up. He grabs into a higher branch and pulls himself up, looking down at Kyuzo, he stuck out his tongue a bit as to teasing him. Looking back up to the view being a little better, a slight bit of breeze passing by seconds after, it wasn't much but did felt good. After looking at the sky standing there, he sat down on the branch. He didn't seem to noticed at first, but due to the bit of breeze passing by over a moment ago, it made some of the petals fall on him, some on his head and a bit more on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:01 pm

Kyuzo lightly laughed again and watching Saitou go up higher and sticking out his tongue made his laughter become awkwardly softer. "Blood is your food right. You should be thanking me?" Leaning his head back did he look to the sky with his eyes narrowed some to the bright light of the sky and the sun. Closing his eyes slowly did he sigh softly and then opening his eyes did he look down toward the ground with a bit of a exposed look about him. Kyuzo's shoulders were leaned back and his hands had a firm grip on the branch he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:14 pm

"...Hm." Saitou didn't reply to what Kyuzo said, more of so the half-breed had a sort of dark look in his eyes which flashed red only for a quick moment again to then not anymore. He eyes narrowed to the side as he was in thoughts, even for being half vampire, a part of him hated blood and refuses to even drink it.Though seeing it, the scent of it sometimes can get a bit to much for him. Saitou does have some pills, some blood tablets he takes sometime to help with that."...Some food sound good about now." He looked back at the sky, dusting some petals off of him. He did glanced down at the eternal for a second, to then look away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:17 pm

Kyuzo blinked once in a while which was very long and it was like he was in a trance, it seemed that his eyes went in and out of focus to everything around him. "What kind of food do you seek?" Kyuzo said this with his eyes staring off out somewhere. It wasn't clear if his mind was on something or not since he showed nothing on his face to show that anything bothered him. Slowly lifting his head however did he look to Saitou with a faint smile which appeared to be kind of dark in a weird kind of humor.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:26 pm

"Who knows, normal food." Saitou said before speaking again."Or perhaps some eternal's blood~." He slightly teased with being sarcastic. Even so with being sarcastic, he did remembered what Kyuzo's blood tasted like and that made him push that thought aside. After relaxing a bit there, he got back up and jumps down into the lower branch the other male is still sitting on, and then jumps down off the tree into the ground and stood back up standing. He then stretches out a bit with his arms above his head, not in those thoughts anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:33 pm

Kyuzo didn't say anything at first, though his eyes did watch as Saitou fell from one branch to another and then finally the ground. "Why run from your instincts? If you wish for my blood then have at it. If not then perhaps I could give you something I was kind of saving for a snack." Kyuzo's expression changed from one with dark humor to that of being bored though he smirked getting rid of that bored feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next