Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:38 pm

Unknown only snorted in responce, closing his eyes as he just enjoy the time he had here; along with Akito, he guessed..

Well, before Amai comes and grip him out about how dare he go missing during a middle of an important event and such. Sheesh, that woman is annoying, but the only one capable if he ever want to keep hidden among the world.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

Akito stood quiet for a bit with his eyes closed for a moment then he opens them and looks at the sky. This is a new place for him, so maybe he may checked it out. He gets up and stretches a bit then jumps off the branch, as he jumped off he turned back into his human form, now standing on the ground. Wearing his usual clothing that are black and looks as if they're a school uniform and as always he does have his violin case on his back. He stretches his tail and twitches his ears a bit.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:57 pm

Unknown didn't react to the new form. If anything, he just could've thought the person in front of him was the same cat that was above him.

"Going to explore?" he questioned out of curosity, smiling every so innocently for some reason or another.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 12:09 am

Akito shrugs a bit as he moves his hands on the back of his head while looking at the sky for a moment then looks back ahead. He thought about checking the place out but maybe or he will. He says with sarcasm, still messing with Unknown a bit."Maybe."

( It's his normal human form, not new just wanted to say that.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 12:28 am

(i know. I meant to say that Unknown didn't react when he switched form, sorry ^^; )

In his book, a "maybe" is pretty much a "yes" to him. He nodded, pushing himself off the tree as he put his hands into his pockets.

"I will come with you, it is dangerous for me to be staying in one place." Unknown said, smirking ever so mysteriously. It seemed that he isn't going to ask whether Akito was ok with it. It was already a decision he stuck with.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm

(It's okay.)

Akito stood quiet for the moment and still have his arms over on the back of his head, as he begins walking. It seems that he doesn't really mind if Unknown comes along as well, even if he said no he knows Unknown may still come. The thing he said about' It's dangerous for me to stay at one place' he decides to say still with sarcasm."Dangerous for you? That's something."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

Unknown chuckled as he nodded his head in agreement though he heard the sarcasm and just simpley followed the teen.
"Yes, I guess that is something... if i want to put it in correct terms, it would be nesserary to say that it would be dangerous for everyone around me; and probably just an annoyance for me, if not amusing..." He stated truthfully, smirking ever-so sadistically. But still, whoever this person is; he doubt anyone wants to get on that person's bad side.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:44 pm

Akito smirked somewhat while still walking slowly and listening to Unknown. He looks ahead, around at the place seeing some small animals then looks at the sky seeing some birds flying by. His tone seem to change a bit back normal or it sounds a bit like that but may still have some sarcasm in it."I see."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 5:03 pm

Unknown snorted slightly, raking his hair back. Some girls that they passed stared at them before whispering in hush words and loud giggles. It seemed they were easy on the eyes if the tiny glances they had gotten from some women have anything to say.
It's not surprising that Unknown looked like he didn't noticed.
"Are you just freelancing around?" he questioned out of curiosity. He knows the answer already of course but he decided it wouldn't hurt to ask. Might as well hear it from the neko's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 5:50 pm

Akito closed his eyes for a moment, not paying attention as the girls walked by and at their giggles. Still walking slowly, he shrugs a bit to what Unknown has asked opening back his eyes and thought there wasn't really no need to say anything since he knows that since he 'Read minds' he should know so he didn't say much to him ."You should know the answer to that."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:00 pm

Unknown leered ever so amused, snorting as he did.
"Well, one can never be too sure." he said, though it is true that he does know the answer.
But he always did like to be sure. There are limits to how much he can read into. Even though they are 99.99999999999999% true.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:10 pm

Akito shakes his head a bit as he takes his arms off from his head and looks to the side as to looking at Unknown."Maybe, does that answer your question?"He looks back ahead with somewhat of a smirk, though it looks almost like there isn't one. He swings his tail a bit slowly around and twitches his ears a bit to the noises that came from a animal a bit away, as well to some other sound.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:15 pm

Unknown hummed in an agreement kind of way, obviously content with the answer.
Well, as long as he can get an answer, he could easily evaluate it and could tell whether it was a yes or a no. Unknown had always been one to be observant.

The Sakura trees were showering many petals among the two, and because this is deemed "romance" to most people; there are many couples around holding hands and such. Well, it's not suprising since Unknown seemed completely unaffected unlike some other people around who seemed pretty awkward.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm

Akito stayed quiet for now as he continue walking slowly, with the sakura petals falling everywhere that was the reason he played a around a bit earlier, when he was in his cat form. He couldn't help that a bit of his Neko personality came out and he acted like that. He shrugs that thought off as he looks at the petals, ignoring the couples that are around, not really caring for them there was no need to pay attention to them so that's why he didn't. He swings his tail as he feels the petals touching it, hitting them away a bit playing a bit with them.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

Unknown then suddenly stopped. If he had one of those cat ears that nekos seemed to get, then they would be twitching right now.

Unknown snorted as he looked right behind them, as if he is expecting someone to come up and try to sneak attack him.
"Ah...she finally caught up~" He said with a smug kind of tone, somehow amused.

In the distance, you could see a large dust cloud and in the middle of that dust cloud is a person, a woman if you want to be descriptive, and she have a very scary look to her face.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm

Akito ears start twitching a bit hearing something from a little away then he stops after hearing Unknown stop, he turned around after hearing him say something about she finally caught up. He looks a bit behind Unknown seeing a dust cloud or something like that and sees a angry looking female but doesn't say anything as he just stood there, guessing that Unknown knows her.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:08 pm

Then the woman from the distance suddenly disappear and then quickly reappear right above where Unknown is. All the man had to do is just side step before the woman right then pummeled down to kick where Unknown body is supposedly is.
And when she didn't make contact with Unknown's head, she instead slammed down on the concrete floor, making a small crater.
The standbyers that are watching looked frankly horrified by the woman's strength.
Unknown, unlike some others, was quite amused.

"You know, you are going to have to pay that-"

"UK! YOU JERK!!" She said, pointing accusingly at the man before her, not noticing her companion yet.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:18 pm

Akito didn't really pay attention at first as he stood there with his eyes closed for a moment then after hearing the female yelling and making a loud noise, which are two things that Akito gets annoyed with and doesn't like. He looks at the female somewhat annoyed with her annoying yelling and breaking the ground. His tail twitches as well as his ears as he stood there quiet.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:33 pm

"You are disturbing the peace."

Unknown said after a few more insults have come his way. People know to avoid the couple in the middle of the walkway.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME THAT I'M DISTURBING THE PEACE! HOW DARE YOU DITCHED A IMPORTANT PARTY FOR THE AMBASSOR!!!"

"Tell him I was busy on another country business."

"I'M NOT THE ONE GOING TO PUT HIM DOWN!"

Unknown actually sighed for once, partly listening (well, actually, he's tuning the whole thing out) to the woman's jambering.
He then looked at Akito; the boy looked extremely annoyed by the woman's yelling. He wouldn't blame him. Man, women.

"I am sorry but I am busy with someone." Unknown said towards the yelling woman who asked what in the heck is he busy with while the eternal came over to Akito and put his arm around the neko's shoulder. "You see, I am spending time with my son."

It was obvious that Unknown is using Akito for the moment just to get away from the woman. And it seemed to work, for the woman suddenly had gotten really teary. She was always a sucker for this kind of thing. Relationship with family before work is something she thought is always important.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:42 pm

Akito still remained quiet and was about to say something to the women who annoying yelling and how she was acting almost got him to say something. Which may of be rude or something but didn't after Unknown walked to him with his arm around his shoulder. He looks a bit to the side at him, knowing he's using that trick about spending time with son thing. He found that kind of funny in some way and looks back at the women still with a somewhat of a annoying look.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:50 pm

"Yes, so we do not need to be disturbed from the likes of you. Ta ta! Sayonara! Goodbye!-" Unknown keep on saying goodbye in many different language, some that others that didn't know even exsisted, as Unknown pulled the kid to keep walking forward until the woman was gone. As soon as she was gone from site, Unknown let go of the kid's shoulder and sigh.

"Good job from restraining yourself." he said with some kind of goofy thumb-up. He probably meant from snapping towards the woman, for it would surely get ugly from there if he did. Yes, Amai does like cute stuff, especially nekos, but anyone who gets in her bad side -add shiver here-.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

Akito shrugs a bit and was glad that annoying lady left. He might of say something as he thought but that was only a maybe. His ears and tail seems to relax a bit but not much as he looks away to the side a bit as he's walking slowly, well was pulled away from there by Unknown."I see no reason to say anything to her.." He looks a bit back at him, wondering if he is scared or something of her, since he almost have that look but he doesn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

"I'm not particually scared of her." He admitted, chuckling as he looked at the way where they leave Amai. "But she does have a tendency to try and step on the nerves once in a while." He said, smirking slightly

He doesn't fear the woman, no. There are a couple of things that he do fear. But the woman was an annoyance sometimes. Of course he could get annoyed if one must ask. He's practically annoyed almost everyday that humans tried to trash the earth's enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm

He shakes his head a bit as if saying sure or something. He looks to the side, at where that annoying lady were once and twitches his tail more still annoyed at her and how she acted. He looks away, ahead quiet for a bit before he says with sarcasm again."Aren't females something.." He of course mean it in a way but sometimes not in a good way, being that they tend to annoying him with how they act and when they get mad..'annoying' is what he thought of some.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

"Now now~" He said, snickering as he ruffled the neko's hair in good humor.
"Not all women are like that. One day, you might find one you like." he teased, snickering once again at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:28 pm

Akito ears twitches a bit to Unknown ruffling his hair and looks away to the ground, again feeling as being treated like a kid. He moves his hand on his head sort of moving Unknown hand away to stop him and fixes his hair a bit then says with a bit of a smirk as well as still with sarcasm."Oh yeah, I'm sure she be normal like the rest of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next