Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:58 pm

Aozora blushed faintly and he softly squeezed her hand and smiled warmly.
"Sure, I'd be glad to help after all it sounds like fun~"
Aozora noticed she was staring at him and his face became redder and he smiled cutely.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

Suki kept smiling up at him, staring with her eyes sparkling. They had turned a deep pink, showing him how much she loved him. She whimpered slightly under her breath, wanting him to come closer to her. "What do you want to do now deary?" She asked as she smiled brightly at him, never taking her eyes away from his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:15 pm

Aozora chuckled hearing her whimper as he brings her into a gentle but firm hug.
"Oh, I'm not sure love. We could always go staring gazing. Knowing me I'll name a star after you."
Aozora smiled petting her hair softly with his lavender purple eyes softer in texture.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:19 pm

Suki gave a simple but happy sigh as she was pulled closed to Aozora in a hug. She nuzzled her head deep into his chest and closed her eyes, making herself very relaxed against him as he stroked her hair. Small purr-like sounds came from her as he did so. "Yes, knowing you, you would. Star gazing sounds fun though. I wouldn't mind having another night curled up next to you. Though we must try and see Mio and Nate again soon, can't abandoned them forever, no matter how bad it was." She wrapped her small arms around his back, holding onto him gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

Aozora blinked and laughed lightly.
"I guess your right, love. You want to check on them now or later?"
Aozora looked down to Suki's cute face and he smiled to her telling her whatever she chooses he would follow her loyally.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:25 pm

"Later is fine. I want to star gaze with you." She reopened her eyes to look up at him and smiled back, blushing just slightly. "We can go to one of the flower fields to see the stars. The sun should be going down pretty soon. But until then...shouldn't we eat something, hm?" She asked Aozora gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:27 pm

Aozora nodded and he smiled to her some what curiously.
"Say why don't we go on get some food back at the apartment and then we could enjoy the outside with food? Sounds romantic right?"
Aozora blushed faintly over his nose but didn't let it bother him none for it sounded like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:31 pm

Suki watched as he became slightly red after suggesting they get food to eat outside. She giggled gently and reached up to kiss him softly and deeply. "That sounds great to me, Aozora. It is very romantic, yes. Thats what I love about you." She pulled at his hand gently, blushing as well as she wanted to get to the apartment soon so they could start with their picnic even sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:34 pm

Aozora kissed back when she had kissed him and chuckled happily as he follows her for he was glad of suggesting it.
"Lead the way, Love"
Aozora smiled softly as he will willingly follow her anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:37 pm

Suki giggled loudly and held onto his hand, running off towards the apartments
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:01 pm

Akito in his cat form, a black cat with light blue almost white looking eyes and he's not much big in his cat form. He haven't been in this form for quite a while and thought to be in it for a bit. He walks through the Sakura's tree walkway, while swinging his tail a bit side to side and looks at the trees, sakura trees. As he walks a bit his ears twitches a bit to some noise that was nearby then sees a sakura petal falls off the tree falling on his head then sees more falling down. He tries to ignore them but as more falls down, a bit of his Neko personality appears and he runs up to them trying to catch them.

(Anyone can join)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

From that same tree, a person jumped down and onto the ground skillful and graceful as a cat; almost not making a sound from his steps. His back was turn so one could not see his face, but from there, you could see that his hair is black, a bit messy and his clothes are those of what a rich man would wear. Finely made blouse with silk, black slacks. Shoes are of, as you can tell, made of the finest leather.
What was pretty out of place is that there was a cat in his arms, mewing and cuddling with the stranger as if he was one of their kinds.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:22 pm

Akito keeps playing a bit with the sakura petals that are still falling but stops after a few more falling down. He hits the petals that are in the ground with his paw then twitches to some noise but not that noise from before or the noise of the surroundings. He looks to where he heard it seeing a black hair guy and by the clothing and his hair, and scent he figure who it was. The guy who acted like some kind of parent telling him this and that, treating him like a kid, of course Akito remembers who he was.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

Standing up from his crouching position, he gently put the cat down who soon after curled up against his legs, rubbing it in tender and love. The guy just simply petted the cat while it purred in content.
Then, slightly turning, he looked at Akito with an amused expression on his face, crouching down once again so the cat wouldn't have to strain his neck to look at him.

"My my, is it not Akito? What an interesting form you are in." He said, smirking in a way that only he can do it. He seemed to be very formally dressed, for there was an untied tie hanging around his neck. Where ever he was, it seemed that he was somewhere very important.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:36 pm

Akito swings his tail once before keeping it still. His ears stood still as well as he looks at Unknown not having seen him since that time in the forest. He stood quiet looking at the other cat then looks away, saying in a tone that seems rude to others then says in his sarcasm tone even in his cat form."You again, the 'Unknown' guy."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:44 pm

Unknown seemed rather very amused -than offended probably from most people- by how he said it. It reminded him when he finally met his son after a long trip; him saying, You still alive, old man?.
"Seems that you have not change." He said, snickering slightly as he tilted his head.

The cat was still under him, looking at Akito with caution. The cat slightly narrowed its eyes. Unknown simply patted its head.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

Akito didn't bother looking back, making it seems as if he wasn't paying attention. He moves his paw up to his face rubbing it a bit as cats do sometimes. He stood quiet while doing that then licks his paw once before moving his paw back down on the ground and decides to say something still in the same voice, still not saying much."Yeah and?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:16 pm

Unknown chuckled as he picked up the stray cat he found. Once again, the cat seemed to nuzzle him in some kind of content love.

"What else do you expect me to say?" He questioned as he looked at the awkward-looking neko.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Akito shrugs a bit in a cat way, he wasn't saying "and what else' it was more of a 'yeah, so' but he didn't really feel the need to say that. He walks a bit near a tree, it seems to be the biggest one or at least he thinks so. He does have to wonder how Unknown knew it was him in his cat form since he haven't shown anyone he knows or to anyone. He doesn't bother asking, guessing since he's 'Unknown' he knows everything, he says in his normal tone."Nothing really."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

Unknown smirked once again (or had that smirk been always there?) as he lightly rubbed his thumb over the cat, he had found, head; it purring as a response.

"You found my cat!!" Unknown slightly look at the corner of his eyes as a little girl, who seemed to be a werewolf, ran over to get her cat. She looked at Unknown with sprakling eyes, her eyes never actually leaving the cat in a way.

Unknown just smiled (with ever-so fake politeness) as he handed the creature over to the original owner. The cat seemed to be sad that he had to leave the 'nice' person but he was glad he was back with his owner and licked the girl's face ever so tenderly. The girl giggled.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:44 pm

Akito looks back seeing what was happening, remaining quiet. After the girl has left, he looks at Unknown, wondering what brings him here but doesn't ask. His tail moves, swinging side to side as he still remains quiet, only hearing the noises around in the area. He looks high up the tree and climbs it, going to the lowest branch to lay on it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

Unknown waved the girl goodbye, seeing her disappear from site.
He then looked up at Akito, seeing the little tiny, almost unseeable, questioning expression on his face that he mostly hide away.
As if reading his mind, he said, while leaning against the very same tree;

"I was running away from an event." He stated truthfully, taking the untied tie off his neck.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:08 pm

Akito twitches his tail somewhat after hearing Unknown answer his question even though he haven't said anything but again what to expect from this 'Unknown' guy who seems to do that along with other stuff as if it's normal. He looks a bit down at him, staying quiet then says a bit quiet but with sarcasm."Now, how can I forgot you can 'read' minds."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:14 pm

Unknown chuckled quite amused as he tilted his head slightly, not looking at Akito anymore but seemingly the people that seemed to pass by them without a care in the world.
"I do not 'read minds'. People these days are just too expressive." he answered quite truthfully as a couple pass him, laughing while holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:24 pm

Akito looks away from Unknown, to at a bird passing by then another. He swings his tail slowly from side to side while still relaxing laying there. He remains quiet as he watches as a couple passes by, laughing. Most would think if they see or know him, that he isn't or doesn't look like the type of person to be interest or even care about that stuff but it's unclear to if he is or he's not. He says still in his sarcasm tone but with a bit of messing around tone."Sure~"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:38 pm

Unknown only snorted in responce, closing his eyes as he just enjoy the time he had here; along with Akito, he guessed..

Well, before Amai comes and grip him out about how dare he go missing during a middle of an important event and such. Sheesh, that woman is annoying, but the only one capable if he ever want to keep hidden among the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next