Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko
Scout

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm

Hanako frowned a little. "That's... well... little kids can be cruel to one another..." Hanako looked to the side. That was awful that he was bullied, but it's not like Hanako was never bullied. "Eiji gets tired of hanging out with me sometimes. I'm not that fun to hang around with." She sweat dropped and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

X.E.R.O looked to Hanako and he shook his head. "What are you talking about? You are fun to hang around with, that is just how we boys are. We try to being the man even though we can't seem too. It is so in our genes." the young teen laughed lightly with his eyes closed.

Last edited by X.E.R.O on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:12 pm

"Really?" she smiled. "Thanks..." Hanako glanced to Eiji and the to X.E.R.O as she thought for a while.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:13 pm

"Welcome! Well, I'm going to go kill myself. Laters!" X.E.R.O walked by Hanako and began looking around as if finding something he could do. The young teen didn't realize what he had said so he figured he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:19 pm

Hanako stood there shocked by what he said. She turned to look watch him go with wide eyes. Of course worry washed over her face. She was speechless that he said something like that. A lot of conclusions ran through her mind. Somehow she found her own legs beginning to walk away. She couldn't help, but look back and then looked forward as she too acted like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:25 pm

X.E.R.O stopped of course as he looked over his shoulder watching Hanako leave and then he smiled shrugging as he left.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:46 am

Lilly walks along the pathway, a smile on her face. She catches one of the flower petals falling from the trees.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 9:08 pm

(May I join you??)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

(not right now, I'm kinda upset, my great-grandpa is passing away...)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

(oh I'm so sorry, I'll leave you be then)
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:16 pm

Shizuma had been wandering about. It was her first day here and she was bound she'd wander around and get a feel for the place. Her disguise went fairly well with her naturally crimson eyes and pale porcelain like skin, all that was needed were the fangs to make herself seem like a vampire. She of course, didn't wander alone. There was a grizzly bear with her as it always was. Not a small one either, but a fully grown one. Definitely female, though, of course it wasn't really a grizzly bear at all. She walked beside it before stopping and running her fingers through it's fur, "What do you think, Carol? A nice place for some fun, dear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:19 pm

Sunshine was found walking on the walk way a small yellow furred bear with wings flying just below her shoulders. The little bear was named Koru and he was ranting on about something. Sunshine just laughed and shook her head.

"Your silly Koru."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:24 pm

Shizuma remained paused on the walkway, stroking the large bear's fur before she knelt down in front of it and gently kissed it's nose before gently stroking it's face, "Carol....I feel as though this is the best place for us to complete our dream, don't you?" She blinked some as she caught movement out of the corner of her eye and glanced towards the woman who was heading their way, a slight scowl on her face as her hands remained holding onto the grizzly's fur gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:32 pm

Sunshine felt someones presence near by causing her to stop giggling and she looked up towards where she felt the presence, she could tell that the peson was human. So she minded her own business and kept walking down the walkway.

It's so nice out tonight.

The yellow fured flying bear said to Sunshine as he took his place on he shoulder and sat down.

"Yes it is Korus, yes it is."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:34 pm

Shizuma herself could as well tell that this other being was a human so she stood back up, patted Carol's head and began walking towards the other woman, the bear walking beside her, "Uh.....hi...." She walked quietly with the bear a moment before adding, "I've just arrived here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:40 pm

Sunshine stopped on her tracks as she took in the lady's presence. She bowed as a gesture of hello and smiled at the lady that she had noticed the bear beside her.

"I just arrived not to long ago as well, so we are the same."

She said as she petted Koru on the head as she looked at the woman's bear.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:43 pm

Shizuma nodded once, "Well.....I see, then..." She went quiet, not exactly sure what all to say since she didn't really talk all that much with people." Carol always remained by her side, never wandering away and even pressing herself so that she was always touching Shizuma's leg, which made her smile slightly since she could feel the fur against her thigh which was bare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:54 pm

"Your bear is cute."

She said as she croutched down and held out a hand, he was catious only because she didn't know how the bear would act towards her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:00 am

Shizuma watched them quietly as Carol slowly leaned forward and took a sniff, though she of course kept her manners with the other human and Shizuma glanced at her, "Carol, be polite and talk to the girl." Carol remained silent a moment longer as she sniffed at the girl a bit more before saying softly, "Hello...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:07 am

Hi there, my names Sunshine n..."

Heeey I'm Koru. What's your name?

She said, but was later interupted by Koru, she rolled her eys and sighed, she chuckled and stood back up after taking her hand back. She looked to the lady and held out her hand for her to shake.

"Pleased to meet another human in this planet. Funny how there's not much humans anymore,huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:20 am

Shizuma slowly lifted her gloved hand and took a hold of it, "I'm Shizuma....and this is Carol, she generally tends to be quiet" She listened quietly and said softly, "This is just a refugee for these....beings....quite the good place to catch and experiment on them." Her other hand reached into her pocket and played with a scalpel.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:32 pm

Akito has been here for a bit of a while and is resting high up the tree, on a high branch on the Sakura tree. He's relaxing there wearing new clothing, instead of the ones he usually wears, which is mostly due to many humans being around and of course he has hate for the 'trash' as he would call them. He's wearing a dark color sweater with a hood on it and as well as a hat on his head to cover his ears and he does have his tail tug in his clothing hidden. He usually wouldn't care and stuff for the humans, but doesn't want any problems for now, so he rather hide his looks of being a Neko and looks more of a normal looking male.

His back is against the tree, and remains with his eyes closed for a bit, with his mind thinking about stuff, he tends to be in his thoughts sometimes. After another moment or so, he opens his eyes and watches as Sakura pedals fall off from the tree and one or two did fall on his head, on his hat. He catches one and looks it at for a second before dropping it below, not having any sweets for a while now, made him want some, so he takes a box of pocky out and opens it. He takes a pocky stick out and bites a piece from it then bites another bit of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 12:57 pm

Arianna walks along the path, quite happy. Feeling a petal fall into her hair she looks up, noticing someone a little ways away. She walks up to the tree, sitting down at the bottom quietly for a few seconds before climbing up to join him. Using her tail as an anchor, she climbs slowly up. "Hello." She says calmly. "It's nice out, eh?" She giggles, noticing him eating pocky. "Yum." She mutters.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

Akito still is relaxing at a higher branch of the tree and was about to grab another pocky stick out, he stop at the sound of hearing climbing on the same tree he's in and hears another voice, a female one and looks to her, another Neko. The only female Neko he knows here would have to be Raven, but it's been a while since he last saw her and well he hardly know much Neko's here, Only about three, two males one being a friend and a adult one with two boys and Raven. His tail slides out of his shirt. looking a bit fuzzy but as soon as he swing his tail a bit, it did look a bit better and he stood quiet for a moment while still looking at the female Neko for another moment."Hm..another Neko, being the second female I've met here." He said a bit as to himself in his usual quiet tone, he heard her some 'Yum' to him eating pocky and he moves his left hand on the box, showing a bandage on it from a bit ago, though the cut there is almost heal. He takes out the pocky and eats a piece from it, as to teasing the other Neko about it, which is sometimes a habit of his of teasing others and waits to see how the other Neko will react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:59 am

Arianna hears him and raises her eyebrows, having good hearing. "Only the second, that's surprising." She replies. Watching him she chuckles, "Enjoying your pocky?" She asks jokingly. She climbs up a little bit more to an adjacent branch, wrapping her tail around it to hold herself there comfortably. "Arianna Lombardi, nice to meet you." She said happily, smiling. "It's nice here, eh?"

(Sorry if my posts are a little short, I will try to make them a bit longer if you'd like. I tend to keep it short and sweet, though I don't mind descriptions. :D)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

Akito was quiet for the moment, while hearing the other Neko talk and saying her name, after that he takes another bite of his pocky stick and swings his tail a bit more and then into a curl while looking back at the female. "Second female Neko here." He looks back up the tree, at the higher branches and thinks a bit that he feels like going higher in the tree and also he can get a better view around the Walkway. He decide to get off the branch he was in and climbs up to the next branch then after that, he climbs about two more, now being a bit higher and looks at the higher view of the Walkway on the Sakura tree and his ears twitch a bit to a petal falling on his ears and he twitch his right ear to move it away. "Maybe." He said about the female Neko asking if he likes the pocky, well enjoying it. He stood quiet again for another moment or so, hearing her name. "Akito is the name." He says, as he looks back a bit down to the female and wonders if she would climb up higher as well, he takes a smaller bit of his pocky stick as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next