Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko
Scout

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:00 pm

Hanako smiled and then began to sway from side to side. "mhmm... what to do now..." she thought out loud. She placed an index-finger on her cheek, tilting he head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

X.E.R.O looked to the side while he thinks. "We could always play another game?" the teen looked to her curious with a smirk included.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:05 pm

"What kind of game did you have in mind then?" she asked curious.
She didn't bring any cards or anything else. A game came into her mind. Hide and seek. She was awful at that game, since her brother was a really good hider.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:13 pm

X.E.R.O shook his head as he happily declared. "We are going to play a game which is what the kids back in Italy called Cops vs Prisoners!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:15 pm

Hanako held a confused expression. She never heard of this game. "Alright. How do you play?" she asked still with her confused expression. "Kids in Italy play this game?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm

X.E.R.O laughed as he nodded. "Yeah. Usually you pick who the prisoner is and then you are the cop and chase him around until he falls over. Many of the parents didn't like the game." The teen remembered that he played the game all the time with the other kids but they weren't so great since he was always chosen to be the only prisoner against 5 kids who were cops. Seimei had to save X.E.R.O since he was so fragile back then.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

Hanako nodded, it sounded simple enough. "Okay! I'll be the prisoner then!" Hanako declared. Fall over? At least Hanako could heal any wounds. Hanako held a determined look, saying 'I got this.'

(I have to go ^^ I got exams tomorrow! Continue this later. Goodnight! :)
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm

(Sayanora!)

X.E.R.O laughed at her expression and he smiled as he nodded. "Okay. Tell me when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:48 pm

"Ready!" she shouted and then ran for it. Ran as far as her legs could take her. She ran towards a huge crowd of Sakura trees and hid behind one, panting.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:54 pm

X.E.R.O laughed and followed after her with his left arm extened. "Come here, you have done the crime of being to innocent."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:58 pm

Hanako giggled and ran to another tree.
"Sorry officer, I couldn't help myself." she joked.
She moved, again, to another tree. She would have climbed, but she sucked at climbing trees.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

X.E.R.O snickered running over. "Surrender or else!" the young teen found this very amusing.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

"Never!" Hanako said with a determined tone and ran over to another tree. She looked over from the tree, wondering where he was.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 3:10 pm

X.E.R.O was behind a tree and sneaked behind another one and he grinned. The young teen reached for her very amused. "Come quietly or else!"

(I have to go. Sorry! XD Sayanora until later!)
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 3:15 pm

(Okay! ^^)

"Uh nuh! No thank you, good sir." she said and walked around the tree, so that he was on the other side. She was out of breath from running so much.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:10 pm

"Then suffer from my..." X.E.R.O looked around before grinning pretending he had a grenade in his hand. "Grenade of Justice!" the young teen laughed holding the pretend grenade in hand as he chased after her.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:12 pm

Hanako pretended to have a gun and aimed it at him. "Eat this, you goody-too-shoes!" She pointed an index-finger at him, her thumb up. "Bang!" she laughed and ran away. "Bang! Bang!" she said waving her 'gun' in the air and pretending to shoot randomly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

X.E.R.O hid behind of a tree and threw his pretend grenade making a sound. 'Whooo-Ka-boom!' and he snickered before peeking from behind the tree and grasped his arm as if he had been shot. "Oh Merciful Heavens!" The young teen made his arm go limp as he threw his arm in the air. "You monster!?!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:18 pm

Hanako laughed evilly. She peeked her head out from her hiding spot and said quietly, "I'm sorry."
"I have reinforcements on the way, so you better surrender while you got the chance." she said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:21 pm

X.E.R.O placed his hand which is in the shape of a phone as he calls his imaginary squad of police man. "Help. I am in need of back up! Wait what? What do you mean they all caught the flu!" the young teen did a dramatic pose while on his knees and clutching his fake wounded arm he says. "Curse you flu! Darn you to the never ending pit of the world beyond this one!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:34 pm

Hanako let out a cute snort and covered her mouth. She shoulders were shaking with laughter and she clenched her stomach.
"Hana-cha?" a cute familiar voice said.
Hanako blinked, trying to clear her blurry vision. There stood her little brother Eiji. She forgot the reason why she came here. To pick up her brother. How long was he standing there?
"ah! Eiji! Quick!" she gasped and pulled him with her behind a tree.
Eiji blinked and was confused. "What's going on?"
"I'm playing a game with a friend." Hanako explained. "Cops and... prisoners was it?"
Eiji's eyes grew wide with excitement. "I love that game! Can I play too? What side are we on?"
Hanako sweat dropped. Her brother knew this game, but not her? She felt a little old for that. "Sure... your my back up. Were the prisoners."
Eiji gasped a little. "Were the bad people!"
"Oh no no. Were just... framed I guess?" Hanako lied.
"Oh... okay! We must prove we're innocent then!" Eiji said with a determined look.
Hanako smiled and nodded. "I got back up here right now! This is your last chance before I unleash my secret yet deadly weapon." Hanako warned. She took Eiji's hand and they moved again to another hiding spot just in case.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:40 pm

X.E.R.O heard another voice and he grumbled something before standing up from his hiding place and he declared with determined eyes. "You all will be served the Justice!" and right when he was about to walk to where they are his eyes go wide. "Uh?" the young teen blinked once before sweatdropping. What was he saying, he had already lost this fight if there are more of them and he looked to the side keeping his arm which was pretened to be wounded limp he then declared. "This is your last chance before I launch a atomic bomb killing us all!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

"Haha, but I'm afraid I have the upper hand." Hanako said trying to sound evil. "I unleash..." Dramatic pause. She looked to her brother and smiled, "You ready?" she whispered to him. Eiji nodded. He ran out of the hiding spot. "Cuteness!" Hanako cheered.
"Bang!" Eiji said flapping his arms.
Hanako laughed and walked behind her her brother. "Sorry... I kinda forgot that I had to pick up my little brother." she apologized. She was having so much fun that she forgot.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:47 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes go wide and he fell over with his eyes wide and laying on the ground he holds up a sign that said 'He was dead' and the teen blinked after hearing what Hanako said he smirked as he closed his eyes and let out a heavy yawn.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

Hanako smiled and walked over towards him. He must be a little tired. Eiji followed and looked at the boy on the ground. "Did I kill him, Hana-cha?" Eiji asked.
"I don't know." she said and kneeled down in front of him. "Are you tired X.E.R.O?" she titled her head to the side a little. Eiji followed his sister, by kneeling next to her and tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

X.E.R.O blinked once after he looked up and he shrugged. "I don't know anymore?" the teen looked to Hanako's brother and he smiled. "Nice shot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next