Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 12:06 am

Her eyes widened with amazement, mystified as the mermaid splashed back into the water with little sound. She used her hands to lean further forward, her face relaxed now that the singing has stopped. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Must of been a surprise, to suddenly be interrupted in mid song. I feel really bad now that I have a clear head." Sakuda smiled in a friendly way, edging herself back so she sat with her legs crossed, her hands lying on her ankles with her shoulders slumped in a comfortable position. Her eyes looked over the sea creature, mentally admitting that she was a stunning woman. 

"Should I leave? You probably don't like my kind. We're not overly fond of fish, but then again, we tend not to like much of anything, 'cept each other," she explained, getting quiet to listen for the other woman's possible response, her brows drawn together in an expression of patience, though hidden under that was an eagerness to hear her voice. She has never interacted with a Mermaid herself before; it was a new experience.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 12:13 am

Aella watched the other creature in silence as she was spoken to once more. After a moment she slipped her head back under the water only to resurface in front of the rocks once more. Her lips were pressed into a fine line, and her face expressed a natural solemness. There really was nothing to say to that statement a all. It wasn't as if it were surprising to her that the other had been captivated to such a point from her singing. It wasn't odd, actually it was completely and utterly normal for that.

"I'm not fond of creatures other than myself." Mermaids had once been known to be a rather conceited bunch. Aella matched the old descriptions rather than the new. She loved to gaze at herself, always looked perfect, and occasionally enjoyed drowning people. Once more she was silent as she examined the woman in front of her before speaking up once more, "There's no need for you to leave...I don't own the area or anything."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 12:34 am

"Hmmm . . . That's true. You really cannot force me to leave." She shrugged her shoulders, glancing out to the further waters. "However, I tend to be respectful about people's comfort zones, and if they are not favorable of having my company, I usually take my leave." With that, Sakuda looked back to the mermaid, her lips quirking to the side. This siren seemed to be just as curious and cautious as Sakuda herself, but, Sakuda could be wrong. She hadn't gotten any better at reading people since she had her little incident.

Sakuda instead leaned back against her arms, which she situated behind herself so she could be more at ease with herself and show no harm. "You know, I've seen mermaid before, but I've never spoke with one. They never seemed to think I was worth the time." She shrugged her shoulder. "But I do gotta admit; you guys are absolutely gorgeous. It's no wonder you all were able to sink ships. You're a really dangerous species, but really alluring." Her voice was smooth, the tone of admiration ringing playfully. She had to admit; she wished she was one-fourth as beautiful as the mer-species.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 12:42 am

"If I don't want to be here...I'll leave. What are you going to do about it? I mean...Not much you really could do to stop me..." Aella stared upward at the woman, watching her carefully. That look on the woman's face...It was interesting to the mermaid, but she made no comments about it, just examined.

Ah...This woman knew more facts than most, but still had some things wrong about her. "Most mermaids tend to be more worried about interacting with land dwellers, but are the first to save them." Aella looked the woman over for a moment before bringing her arms up to place them comfortably against the rocks, her chin resting against them for a moment. "You're thinking of sirens. Part bird...They lure sailors into the rocks, sinking their boats. We on the other hand...Prefer to drown the men that come from those crashes..." Playfully she moved her hand to run it down the woman's leg while making eye-contact. "I wouldn't say we're all that dangerous anymore. Sirens tend to not be around, and mermaids are so busy saving people and falling in love...There's no reason for them to be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 1:02 am

"No, I can't. I won't stop you, you can live your own life made by your own choices. If I choose to stop you in some way, then that could affect me drastically, or not at all, but I wouldn't risk it," she murmured, her golden orbs melting into a calm blue, showing that she wasn't as influenced by her inner animal than she was earlier. 

"Just men? What about . . ." Her skin tingled at the wet, cold touch she received, but she ignored it over the favor of the eye contact she was receiving. It was intense, and making Sakuda shiver slightly with anticipation. Her hand moved from the ground to comb her fingers through her hair, peeking down at the mermaid her her hair fell casually over her eyes, falling to the side in a graceful swoop. "You make falling in love sound so easy . . ."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 1:09 am

"Smart woman. I'd have you dragged down to the bottom of the ocean before you realized it if you tried to stop me." Aella didn't particularly care for being held in a place she didn't want to be. Not anymore. She'd spent too long in a stupid little tank. No reason to be stuck anywhere now that she was out of it.

A slight smirk crossed the mermaid's face as the woman trailed off, not finishing her sentence. She could make a guess at it though, and so she answered it. "They say the first mermaids ever around...Were maidens who were betrayed by a sailor. Either he cheated on her or became lost at sea...and in their bitterness they would drown those sailors." Carefully Aella pulled herself up and onto the rocks before moving directly into the woman's lap, sitting sideways across it so that her tail had someplace to sit. Casually she wrapped her arms around the woman's neck, her bare chest only covered by her hair as she continued to look at the woman's face as she mumbled slightly, "For fools it is."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 1:24 am

"I do tend to have more brain cells than most people around here nowadays, or it seems so." She didn't really meet too many people who impressed her with intellect, and that is what attracted her to be often, that, or absolute cuteness. Sakuda tended to be a sap for the adorable girls who blushed too often or were clumsy to a degree. The blackette looked towards the mermaid, smiling faintly.

"Is that so. I didn't realize that is what happened. A very interesting fact you have there," she admitted, blinking in surprise when the other woman lifted her front, and stiffened as the mermaid situated herself withing Sakuda's own lap. That was unexpected. She glanced down, looking over the woman's frame, her eyes drawn to the tail that helped the other swim throughout the ocean. The arms around her shoulders made her tear her gaze away, instead meeting the other woman's gaze. "You . . . Are a brave one. Speaking of which, what is your name, Risk-Taker?" She smirked to the other woman, running the tip of her finger along a few scales where her body connected to the tail, tempted to run her whole palm against the form.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 1:34 am

"Are you...?" Aella personally wasn't too sure about that. This woman was a bit too comfortable around her to be all that intelligent. This mermaid was a predator. One that had her kicks from few things. Sex and death. A good couple of things to keep amused. She'd never admit it to anyone else, but even staring at herself could get boring after too long.

"That's what they say, anyway...Myself and many others are simply born this way." She shifted slightly in the other's lap to get a bit more comfortable; her tail laying lazily against the rocks, only twitching occasionally. She glanced down towards where the finger ran so carefully. It was this area where the scales trailed off every so often against regular skin, and so it was rather easy to feel the other woman's skin against her own. She glanced up to the other's face once more, cracked a crooked grin and moved her hand to play with the other's hair. "I wouldn't say I'm brave..." She leaned closer to the other's face to whisper lightly, "You wouldn't be able to hurt me if you wanted to..." She let the statement hang in the air for a moment before she leaned back slightly. "Aella Ealasaid."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 1:54 am

Sakuda snickered at the tone she was using, for it was unexpected that she would be questioned. "I'd like to think so. I don't go into stupid situations unless I'm prepared for the outcome, and that is more than what most can say," she explained. Her brow rose high at the woman, but she dismissed her thought before it formed.

There was a bubble of laughter following Aella's statement, to which Sakuda found herself amused. "Well, Miss. Aella, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you. I am Sakuda Goldheart, a typical canine at your service," she purred, using her claws gently as she glided them along the other's stomach. "And, pray tell, what makes you think I won't harm you? I am descended from vicious beasts, you know. And even though I care not for the taste of fish . . ." She let her eyes wander from Aella's waist to her face, letting the vibrant eyes linger on her throat and collar bone, a smirk etching itself onto her face. "I never miss out on a chance to sample things with my bite."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 2:04 am

"And what's the outcome that you're prepared for in this situation?" The mermaid found her rather curious now. This woman was turning out to be exceedingly interesting. It left Aella unsure of how she herself would handle the situation. Should she try to drown someone that could prove for the potential of fun...? At this point in time she settled on "no" for the answer.

The muscles of Aella's stomach tightened for a moment as the sharp nails ran lightly over her stomach, causing her to look down once more as she spoke up, "Typical? I'll be the judge of that..." A smirk crossed over her face as she looked to Sakuda's face once more, her hand slowly making its way to brush carefully against the other's face. "I have the feeling that you're under the illusion that you're more in control of the situation than you really are, Lover..." Her fingers hesitated as they reached Sakuda's lips, "Mn...A bite is of no bother to me."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 2:19 am

"It really all depends on the route you choose for yourself, Miss. Aella; my brain has already come up with several solutions as to the problems I may face while in your company . . ." Her eyes slowly dragged over the other's face. "Though I find myself hard to believe that." She gave a soft wink to the other, expecting a retort at any moment.

"You don't think me for a typical wolf? Have you met others," she asked with disbelief, her brows raising along with her questioning expression. She felt the muscles beneath Aella's stomach tighten, and it made Sakuda smirk all the more. "I am not afraid of you, and you are not of me, so empty threats are unneeded, though I shall continue with my flirting." A soft smile appeared. "So, if you like biting, then how is your liking to claws? I do admit when wolves are in the mood, we can be quite rough."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 2:31 am

"Well...The same goes for yourself. Your actions will decide your fate with me." There was definitely a flirtatious tone to Aella's words as she spoke to Sakuda, along with a slightly mischievous look to her face. "You find it hard to believe that I might be a bit difficult?" She noted the wink and shot back a small grin.

Aella's head tilted to the side some before she spoke up, "Not necessarily...Though I don't take you for a typical anything. Don't prove me wrong now." The mermaid fell silent as Sakuda spoke, and she looked the woman over once more before saying in a slightly suggestive voice, "I'm counting on that." She fell silent at the mention of rough, though she said nothing for a moment. Did the woman not look as closely to her body as Aella had thought? She was covered in scars, some bite-marks, others were clearly from nails. Nothing could be as rough as her one time with a merman. It was something she didn't take kindly to remembering, but she didn't vocalize any of this, heck her face didn't even change to show she thought of anything unpleasant. "You don't have to worry about me, Lover. I can take whatever you throw at me."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 9:42 am

Sakuda lazily grinned, eyes flashing in anticipation while her fingers decided to softly stroke the scales, finding them a fascinating feel under her fingertips. Her shoulders shrugged, not sure whether to voice herself or not on that matter. Her gaze flicked to Aella’s tail. “Oh, I have no doubt you can hold your own. We’d have to see how well you can do against me, though I do admit; you’d probably trick me into the water somehow, and if so, I’d be in your domain.” The wolf stared out to the ocean, a slight expression of dread, as if she’d rather visit Hell than the watery depths.

“Hm? I tend to hardly disappoint.” Her head tilted, looking back to the other woman, her once expression turning soft, brows relaxing, a small hint of a upturned pair of lips, shoulders falling in relaxation. “Are you now? Very interesting of you,” she murmured, finding out this situation was becoming in both of their favors. Sakuda wasn’t known for being the type to sleep around, but she kept changing all the time, and this little Mermaid would help that along, hopefully. The wolf was tired of being stuck in a rut. Saku’s eyes blinked as she broke from thought, focusing on the other’s face. She snorted, her fingers expertly gliding over a scar she felt on her stomach earlier. “Lucky for you; I don’t want to destroy you, so I will refrain from much cruelness.” She knew she usually reserved her claws and fangs for special occasions, but it was tiring that way. Her free hand shot to her own throat, feeling the scars that would forever be with her. Hmph. She avoided frowning by instead laughing softly. “Are you hunting me?”
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2014, 11:08 am

Blinking, Aella looked down as she felt the hand beginning to brush against her scales. It moved slightly without her permission, not away from the touch really, but she wasn't used to having anyone touch the scaly appendage. The feel of it clearly showed that it was drying out, and that meant that soon she'd have her legs, but not everyone knew that and not every mermaid had that. "Trick? I prefer to call it...Persuade."

"I think that's something for me to judge." Aella tended to be a bit blunt, even if she was trying to be alluring. It tended to work in her favor anyway. "I am quite interesting, you'll find." The mermaid absolutely loved compliments; almost as much as she liked to look at herself. She flinched slightly before a faint blush crossed over her face as Sakuda's fingers brushed over her scar, and she turned her head away for a moment as if trying to get it to go away before looking back to Sakuda. "How sweet of you." Aella's tone was rather blunt and straight to the point there, but she got playful once more right after. "Hunting you? Hm...I'm sitting right in your lap. Doesn't seem like the best tactic for hunting to me."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 11:33 am

“Persuasion? I don’t know if you could convince me to go into the water. That’s one thing I tend to stay out of,” she replied, pausing the petting upon Aella’s scales to rest that hand on the ground, giving the other hand a bit of rest. Her head tilted back, stretching her neck and giving her eyes a chance to look at the sky, which happened to be rather cloudy, though she didn’t mind it too terribly.

“You are going to judge me, hmm? This sounds like I’m in a show,” she murmured, raising her eyebrow to the sky in interest. “Is that so? I guess I have my own judging to do, then.” Her head turned back down to face the mermaid, a toothy grin flashing in her direction. She tilted her face at the blush that formed on the other’s face, and found herself wondering what she had done to create that, though once again, she was not complaining. It looked rather nice against her skin. “Sweeter than candy,” she purred, shrugging her shoulders in an innocent gesture. After Aella spoke of hunting, and how there were ways of doing it, Sakuda found herself appearing to be thinking. “Well, you’re all about allure and persuasion, so I think the in my lap thing is to seem less threatening, that way, when you think my guard is down, her can use your arms around my neck to tug me to the water,” she explained, a hand coming up to rest against Aella’s arm, eyes melting to a golden color when she met Aella’s gaze.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 11:49 am

"I think you underestimate me." The mermaid purred slightly as she spoke to Sakuda. Aella was confident in herself, and was fairly sure that she could get Sakuda into the water with her voice. That's how most of her victims ended up in the water, but Sakuda wasn't really that type of prey to Aella, at least not yet.

"A show? Not really as I'm sure you know, but everyone judges everyone else." Aella eyed the woman some, her head tilting to the side slightly before a soft smirk crossed her lips and she let her fingers brush against Sakuda's lower lip as she whispered in a low tone, "I like sweet things." She arched an eyebrow slightly as she listened to what the werewolf had to say. "Interesting. A good tactic I suppose, but I'd have dragged you down long ago if I were going to." Moving her hand she brushed her fingers over the other's cheek. "I have different tactics for such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 11:59 am

“Is that so? We’ll have to test our theories one day, when it fits the occasion,” she said aloud, her eyes shooting up to look at the sky. No doubt, if it was this cold, this dark and gloomy, this wouldn’t be the best of occasion in Sakuda’s favor. If she were to be covered in water for even a few moments, she could tell that her body would disagree with that, and lead her to get sick. She hated being sick, all locked up in her room and alone.

“A drama show, then,” she replied, eyes narrowing a tad at the expression Aella was giving her. She slowly raised a brow, allowing the other to touch her bottom lip, and in fact, swiping her tongue against the digit before remaining blank-faced. “I bet you do,” she said slowly, eyes flickering all over Aella’s face, trying to spot something that was apparently, not there, or hidden. A soft grunt left her lips, as did a smile appear upon her lips. “I supposed that is true. Then, pray tell, what are you doing with a land creature such as myself?” Her smile stretched to another grin, awaiting the answer from the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 12:09 pm

"Don't worry. If I have no intention of killing you...I wouldn't do anything to make you sick." That was the truth. Aella wanted to keep this woman healthy...For the time being anyway. Afterwards there was likely no reason for her to care, but who knows...She might be surprised.

The mermaid's face softened up as the tongue brushed against her finger. That was definitely interesting. Did the interaction mean that Aella was getting further in what she was working towards? "Mn..." Aella shifted so that her mouth was right beside Sakuda's ear as she breathed into it, "I could eat those sweet things right up..." She leaned her face away just slightly then, so that she could look at the other with a nearly dull expression now. "I think you're smart enough to figure that out on your own." She shifted slightly as the scales on her lower body began to recede and her legs took shape.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 12:19 pm

Sakuda frowned, looking upon Aella with a careless expression. “I care not for dying, or being sick, really. It is just the solitude I loathe.” With that said, Sakuda let her hand slide from Aella’s arm, resting lamely against the ground beneath her. She tired of playing games quickly, and this one was nearing her time limit. Oh, how impatient she has gotten due to how lonely she has been. Ah, well, that is life. 

There was a silent shiver that wrecked throughout the dark-haired’s body as Aella’s breath played at her ear, finding that feel not all together unpleasant. “Hm, why don’t you?” Sakuda looked to Aella, her body shifting them quickly so that Aella was lying on the ground beneath her, with Saku’s body hovering close. “Then why not get straight to it, then? I could use a bit of entertainment.” She released that statement with a bit of a growl, her nose coming down to trace along Aella’s bare throat. “Why not just taste the sweetness you’re so fond of?” At the word ‘sweet’, Sakuda placed a lick where Aella’s pulse in her throat resided.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 12:32 pm

Solitude? Aella's own face fell slightly then, and her hand cupped the side of Sakuda's face then as she looked up at her. There had been a time where Aella hadn't minded being alone, she'd lived in a cave on her own, but then she'd fallen in love and had her heart broken. Being trapped in a tank with people staring at you all the day could be more lonely than that cave had been. "Then at least for today I'll keep you company."

A slight shiver passed through Aella's body as her bare skin pressed against the rocks below her. Goosebumps began to raise all over her skin since she was cold. The faintest blush crossed over her face as she felt Sakuda's tongue run over her throat, and she lifted a hand to place it at the back of the other's head. "If you plan on doing such a thing right here in this spot...Then you'd best be sure to warm me up, because I must admit that I'm rather close to freezing right now, and since I wouldn't do anything to let you get sick...I hope you're willing to do the same for me." She stared upward at Sakuda, shifting slightly then so that her arms covered her chest and legs were somewhat crossed, a faint blush covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 12:42 pm

Sakuda looked upon Aella for a moment, her lips pursed in thought. For some reason, her mind was telling her that she was never really alone, and yet, she couldn’t remember why her brain would be doing that. With a nod, Sakuda gave an empty chuckle. “I guess so.”

There was a bark of laughter that tumbled from Sakuda’s chest, one that she couldn’t help but to let loose. Her head rose, glancing down at Aella with the most amused expression. “I forget that you do not radiate heat as I do. Why don’t we take this to my place then? It is warm there, and comfortable.” She shifted so she could stand, and then rose her arms and took off her sweater, leaving her stomach bare and only a black bra keeping her chest from the world. “Wear this; you’re short enough that it will look like a dress on you,” she replied, gesturing for her to put it on.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 12:53 pm

"Well, I'd tell you that I would keep you company all the time, but I'm not the best at monogamy. Sorry to say, but you'll likely have to work to keep me coming back." Aella shrugged as she sighed slightly. That kind of made her sound like a slut. It wasn't entirely like that, but there were plenty of times where to get what she wanted she'd give someone a kiss, or situate herself in their laps and flirt as she had done with Sakuda. She didn't really have as much sex as one might suspect, but just those other things alone tended to keep people away from her.

The laughter as well as the look on the other's face caused Aella's blush to grow darker as she turned her head to the side and crossed her arms and legs a bit tighter. "Jeez..." This right here was more like Aella's true personality. She wasn't naturally quite as flirty, but she was more shy and reserved than most would expect her to be. "Of course I don't. I tend to reside deeper in the ocean, where the water is almost constantly the same temperature." She still hadn't turned her head back, but when the sweater was offered to her she reached out and gently took it from Sakuda, mumbling a "thank you" before she sat up and quickly pulled it over her head before standing up and looking silently at her feet as she waited for Sakuda to lead her away.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 1:08 pm

There was a tense pause as Sakuda slowly looked to Aella, an almost haunting look in her eyes as she listened to the other. After a few moments of kept silence, Sakuda sighed. “I didn’t expect that of you. You have no obligation to even sleep with me. As I said before, your choices are you own. I didn’t expect love at first sight, or for us to even be any romantic type at all. I am fine with what is happening as of now.” The response was so blunt, so uncaring, it was obvious Sakuda meant what she said. She knew Aella just wanted attention and the feeling of bliss, and Sakuda didn’t care either way to be the one who gives it. It would be entertainment either way for them.

“You’re welcome, Aella.” She reached out her arm, tangling it loosely around Aella’s shoulders, in slight show of possession. She knew the people of this place, and she figured it’d be best to walk through uninterrupted with questions of the other woman, so she kept the other close, and with a whisper of “this way”, she began walking down the path towards the town, where she could go home with a guest.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 1:17 pm

Aella was silent for a moment before leaning up slightly to press a light kiss to the other's cheek before whispering slightly, "I'll do my best to make you happy at least for now, Lover." She fell silent then as she lowered herself back down to be flat on her feet. The words didn't really hurt Aella all that much. It was fairly clear that neither of them were looking for anything overly romantic.

As Sakuda's arm wrapped around her shoulders, the mermaid smiled faintly as she leaned into the other some. She wouldn't lie, someone showing this bit of possessiveness over her actually made her somewhat happy. She was a bit wobbly at first, but it only took her a moment to get used to walking on her legs once more as she walked alongside Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: