Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Lighthouse

Go down 
+9
Gin Noel
Sashura Dregovich
Cookie
Aimi Jutsuki
Kyuzo Mamoru
Saya
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 7:22 am

Baffled. That was one word Sakuda would use to describe ehrself at this moment. Why would the girl waste a cigarette like that was shocking to her. She use to hang out with someone who was a practical chain smoker, and if they droped even one cancer stick, they'd act like they dropped a new born baby. Her eyes lifted, looking at Viola. "That could be true. I spend my time . . . Well not lately, but I was usually found outdoors, so maybe I picked up something." Sakuda picked her braid between her hands, holding it over her shoulder. She sniffed here and there, but nothing exactly came to mind what would be so odd. Then again, Sakuda herself wasn't usually repulsed by smells. Sakuda glanced over to where Viola is standing, seeing the sand around her feet change, slowly but surely, a brighter color than what was around the beach. "Not to pry, but what creature are you exactly?" Sakuda was worried that if the girl got too much heat going on, the glass would form from the sand, injuring Viola.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 8:36 pm

Viola simply stared at the ground now, her arms crossed over her chest. It wasn't until part of her sleeve caught fire due to the heat that she was emitting that she even realized she was doing it. She glanced down at her arm as if it were normal and easily patted the flame out, leaving a small part of the sleeve burned off. In an attempt to lower her body temperature she began to breathe in and out slowly, working on calming herself. She glanced towards Sakuda and gave a 'laugh', "Ha...Believe me...there's nothing natural about this smell." She glanced to her feet to see the slightly melted sand and she moved herself over just enough so she wasn't standing in it. Glancing in the direction of Sakuda again she hesitated before saying in a low tone, "Phoenix. I'm a phoenix." A phoenix...it was the perfect cover for her due to her affiliation to fire. One that she couldn't always control.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 7:40 am

Sakuda, had been watching the girl the whole time, jumped slightly as Viola's sleeve burned. She was about to help, when she drew back, letting Viola pat it out herself. She tilted her head, wondering what on Earth made that happen. Perhaps the fire worked with her emotions. Sakuda glanced around, making sure that there wasn't anything that could be injured easily, just in case. "Nothing Natural?" She raised both brows at Viola. Not a single creature would say that unless they indeed had a harbored hatred for another, or they weren't really a creature at all. However, Saku's mind didn't ponder on it for too long, because the poor sand that had taken Viola's heat--literally--was now being mixed with the regular sand, thanks to her foot. She winced as the heat from the sand burnt her slightly, but she'd heal quick enough "A Phoenix, you say? It shows well," she stated, moving her bangs from her eyes before looking upon the girl once more.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 5:52 pm

Viola glanced her red gaze towards Sakuda and watched her a minute before nodding and glancing away. She now looked to the ground and murmured under her breath, "There's nothing natural about the undead." Her lips pressed into a thin line and it seemed her irritation was flaring up once more though she quickly calmed herself. She glanced to Sakuda's foot to notice that it had burned and that the melted sand was pooling near her. She simply moved herself over in front of Sakuda, glancing at her. She stood fairly close to the other girl but she just knelt down, submerging her hand into the melted sand near her foot, pushing it down so that there was a hole that it fell into and pooled into, keeping it from creeping any closer. She had pushed her arm about elbow deep into the melted and un-melted sand so as she pulled her arm out it was encased in the stuff which was beginning to harden into glass on her arm. She straightened back up, glanced at Sakuda once more and stepped away, heating her arm up to melt the glass up once more so it dripped off of her arm and said in response to Sakuda's last statement, "As it should."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 7:43 am

Sakuda glanced off towards the water not too far from here, her eyebrows furrowed in thought. She wondered what Viola was talking about, but decided that if Viola won't tell her, it must not be that important. Sakuda shrugged her shoulders, turning her head when she saw Viola get close to her own person. Sakuda didn't bother to move her, since she could clearly get out of that kinda situation without problem. Viola knelt to the ground, making Sakuda tilt her head in curiosity. She stepped back to give Viola some room, also to get a better look. She was slightly amazed when Viola dug straight forward, keeping the sand away from Sakuda herself. Her ears popped out of her head, standing upwards at a point in alarm. Her tail, however, hadn't came out. "Does that really not bother you much," she asked, concerned that the glass or the hot sand had hurt her any.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 9:40 pm

Viola sighed lightly. Her shirt was pretty much completely ruined now. She had pretty much burnt an entire sleeve off of it by this point. She glanced towards her skin, ignoring what bit of damage had been done. She glanced up and caught site of Sakuda's ears and gave an exasperated sigh, "A werewolf...that has the scent of a vampire all over her. How....cliche." She simply shrugged at the irony, though her voice held distaste for the word 'vampire' as she spoke it. She had no problem with 'werewolf' or any of the other words. Just that single one. She simply stared at Sakuda a moment before lifting her arm up to show the discoloration and where some of the skin was actually peeled away enough for it to bleed slightly, "Sometimes, when you play with fire...you get burned. The heat doesn't bother me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't burn me. The one thing that doesn't is my own flame, or if I capture a flame and meld it to my own."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 10:56 pm

Sakuda blinked, her eyes glancing towards Viola's injury. She frowned slightly at seeing it, but knew that Viola must of not cared since she didn't show any pain. Sakuda's ears twitched, hearing Viola speak, her tone clearly dislike. Sakuda removed any emotion from her face, hoping that Viola wasn't going to try and be mean or rude. "What's wrong with having another creature's scent?" She sniffed at her own shirt, smelling Rosaline on it. She smiled softly, a light blush decorating her cheeks. Her ears twitched once more, alerted to Viola's voice. She stared at Viola's arm, flinching slightly. "That . . . Looks so painful . . ."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 11:04 pm

Viola readjusted the way she was standing and frowned, noticing the blush cross Sakuda's face as the girl sniffed her shirt. She was growing irritated, "Just...that creature in particular...how is it even possible for that?" She growled slightly, returning her arm to her side, "I thought you two species were supposed to hate each other anyway." Her voice was slightly harsh, though not towards Sakuda, but rather at the thought of a vampire. She held a nasty grudge against them, hated them with a passion since about two years ago...then again, if Sakuda had experienced what she herself had then maybe she'd realize just how bad they were. "Vampires are cold blooded killers." Her eyes narrowed just slightly and she looked away, placing a hand over her burned arm, "It's nothing. It'll be perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 6:29 pm

Sakuda was growing more and more confused by Viola. She blinked, listening to the Phoenix before replying herself, trying her very best to stay calm. "Anythings possible, what's the big deal?" She sighed, her eyes starring at Viola. She turned her head away. "We are . . . At one point, anyways." Sakuda didn't usually like Vampires, but Rosaline was different. She wasn't mean like the others, she never called Saku a mutt, or pushed her around . . . Sakuda used both her arms to hug herself, her eyes staying faced to the ocean. "Sometimes there are exceptions amongst the murders," she replied softly, her eyebrows raising. Her gazed moved to Viola's arm, not believing Viola, but not saying anything either.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 10:39 pm

Viola listened to Sakuda, her jaw clenched as she did. She was moving from irritated to flat out angry. "Are there really exceptions to that, Sakuda? Or is it that you don't know or want to accept the truth?" She raised her voice just slightly as she spoke and continued, "Or is perhaps that you have to be there for a first hand account of such murders? To see a.....baby with its throat ripped out. A baby that belongs to-" She cut herself off, trying to keep herself from finishing the sentence and giving away more information than she currently saw fit. She crossed her arms, ignoring the fact that the one was burned. It really didn't bother her that much. She didn't care at this point. She simply scowled a moment before lifting the arm that was still completely covered by a sleeve, using that sleeve to wipe the coverup off of her face and neck, revealing scars. Many of them small puncture wounds, ones that came in pairs from where she was bitten. A few were in the shape of lines, caused by the scraping of fangs or nails, all from the same species. "Can you really determine that? I certainly can't...nor do I take my chances."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 11:35 pm

Sakuda stomped her foot in stubbornness. "My girl is an exception! You have NO right to judge her! She has had enough out-casting and doesn't need someone she doesn't even know to wrap on her! You can't put her with all Vampires," she protested, gritting her teeth in anger. Her eyes flashed yellow, making her turn her head away, frustrated tears building up in her eyes. "I don't have to watch any more death . . . I haven't seen any with Vampires, but I have with others," she murmured, thinking of one of her exs that disappeared . . . Or so Sakuda had though before she found out the other woman had been murdered. Sakuda closed her eyes. She hadn't watched it happen, but it was enough to make Sakuda scared. She stayed silent, her face hard as she tried to banish all the negative feelings from herself.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 6:53 am

Viola stared harshly, listening to Sakuda speak. She quickly took a step forward and took a hold of the werewolf's chin, holding onto it so that they looked each other in the eyes. "Then tell me...what is the name of this...unique character..." She narrowed her red eyes down slightly to show her disbelief of the situation. "That's too bad...there will ALWAYS be death for all of us to see. All you can do is make sure it isn't you." She let go of Sakuda's chin, jerking her head slightly as she did before taking a step back. Her fake scent was beginning to waver and fade away in her anger and she realized that. She didn't need the werewolf finding about her being human...not until she got some more information on this vampire out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 7:47 am

Sakuda froze whenever Viola touched her chin. She could feel a warmness from her fingers, not like the flames before. She blinked, glaring at the girl in her childish way. "I don't think I should tell you," she said, not any particular tone in her voice. She glanced away, though her chin was still held. "So far I've kept my life. I think I've done quite well," she answered, relieved when Viola let go of Saku's chin. She rubbed the skin that was warm to touch on her own, eyebrows raised. "Your heat is fading . . . Are you calming down or something?" Sakuda didn't particularly want an answer, she just spoke her thoughts. The Werewolf kept rubbing her chin until the unfamiliar warmness faded.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 11:02 pm

Viola's eyes filled with rage when Sakuda that she didn't think she should tell. The girl immediately swallowed it down, along with some of her pride and said softly, "Please....I need to know." She fell silent and sighed slightly. It wasn't like she'd just throw information about herself out there to a werewolf. Perhaps if the werewolf happened to know the vampire that she was looking for she'd tell why, but until then...it was a secret. She glanced towards Sakuda and made a slight snorting sound, "Ha! And I've kept my own as well. Though a little death was needed here and there to keep mine." She fell silent once more for a moment before saying stiffly, "Just because I'm upset doesn't always mean my fire will react." The scent of a phoenix was slowly fading from around her, and soon she'd be left with just her human scent and Viola knew this, so for now she just struggled to keep the scent lingering.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 10:42 pm

Sakuda raised her brows, slowly looking less angry and more confused. Why was this girl so desperate for Rosaline's name? The Werewolf stepped back cautiously, looking around herself. "Why? Why do you need to know?" She stopped a few steps away, making sure she had enough distance between the herself and Viola. Her hands clutched, firm at her sides. She wouldn't say anymore until she knew what the whole deal was. Plus, what if Rosaline could be in some sort of danger because of Saku's big mouth? Never. She'd rather die than lose Rosaline again. She glared firmly at Viola. "Heat or not, I still can't tell your emotions," she said bluntly. Now she was getting uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 11:00 pm

Viola stared dully at Sakuda for a moment before gritting her teeth in frustration and calming herself back down. "I'm looking for a certain someone. That's why I need to know." She quickly stepped towards Sakuda and grabbed onto the werewolf's wrists, pushing her back against the lighthouse. Viola left her face rather close to Sakuda's, her jaw clenched and her red eyes narrowed down on Sakuda's, "Tell me." Her voice was stern. She had a goal in mind now and she wasn't planning on giving up until she had what she wanted. Her face eased up just slightly as a smirk crossed her lips and she spoke in a somewhat lighter tone of voice, "You really don't want to get caught in the heat of my emotions."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 10:43 pm

Sakuda yelped aloud when her wrist was grabbed. She tried to pull it free, her eyes frantically moving around. She gulped, then glared into Viola's eyes. She wasn't backing down. She turned her head away, almost choking as she caught a smell. It was faint, but surely Human. Sakuda snorted, shook her head, then breathed through her mouth, not wanting that disgusting smell in her system. "You better let me go. I'm fixing to get really pissed," she growled, yellow orbs searching for someone--anything that looked human. She didn't care what Viola said next, she just wanted to tear some flesh. Sakuda paused, still under Viola's touch. "That's what she meant . . ." Saku's eyes lowered as she sighed, trying to calm herself. Rosaline wanted Saku to stop with the Human business. Saku would try, but no promises. Sakuda's eyes opened, starring into Viola's. "What if my Vampire is the one you're looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 1:46 am

Viola looked slightly shocked as Sakuda yelped. She hadn't exactly meant harm when she had grabbed Sakuda's wrist and the surprise of the sound nearly made her release. She caught herself and kept Sakuda' pressed against the building, her own body lightly pressed into Sakuda's. She couldn't help but give a light snicker before leaning her face in close to Sakuda's, "Are you now...? I'd almost like to see that. Maybe you could match how pissed off I'm about to get." Her smirk widened as she snapped her teeth together in a taunting bite before leaning her face away some. Her smirk slowly faded from her face and she held a dull look to her face. She simply stared back into Sakuda's eyes, her own eyes focusing from one of the girl's to the other, back and forth. It was like she was searching for something...an answer to give. What exactly would she do? "Honestly, I think I'd have to take a moment after realization sunk in for me to figure out what I'd do. Though I'd most definitely want a little chat with her. One about a little incident in the past."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:30 pm

Sakuda bit her bottom lip, eyes slightly questioning. She calmed herself now. Not completely, but still enough to where she had some sense coming to her brain. Sakuda didn't want to fight, not now anyways. She was mentally exhausted from everything. Her head hung, and she sighed heavily. "She won't be hurt . . ." She told herself, glancing up to look at Viola. Her eyes now looked tired. Sakuda smiled softly. "Her name is Rosaline Daniella Elizabeth Lidael," Sakuda said softly, blinking her eyes at Viola. "You won't hurt her . . . Right?" Sakuda carefully took Viola's hands in her own, her head tilting. "She . . . Was recently taken and used by the Humans. For what, I'm not sure, but she isn't harmful. She isn't the one you're looking for . . . Is she?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:40 pm

Something flared in Viola's eyes for a moment before it slowly simmered out. She stared at Sakuda, jaw clenched as she pushed her back against the lighthouse more. "I don't know what I'm going to do with her." She gave Sakuda a light shove of frustration before letting go of her and backing off. She paced back and forth a moment before looking Sakuda dead in the eyes and stating flatly, "You obviously don't know a damn thing about that woman then." She frowned, "Not like I do." She turned on her heels and started slowly walking.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:44 pm

Sakuda whined whenever Viola pushed Sakuda once more, uncomfortable with it. She blinked, her eyes bugging at Viola's voice. She yelped in surprise when Viola did the pushing thing once more. Saku became panicked as she watched Viola pace. "H-hey! Wait a min-" Her voice cut off when Viola turned back, looking at Saku like she was some sort of insignificant bug. The Werewolf shook her head, opening her mouth to protest, but was at a loss for words when she saw the other female walking away. "No . . . No, no!" Sakuda jogged up to meet with Viola, swirling on her foot before becoming in-front of the other female. Saku planted her feet into the ground, and held onto Viola's shoulders, her eyes screwing shut as she refrained the other girl from moving. "In all honesty, I'm very curious to know what you mean, but I know it's personal by the way you sound, but I met Rosaline as she was--innocent and alone--I will continue to believe such until she tells me! I won't let you become a danger to her while under my watch," she stated as calmly as possible, though her voice did waver like she was confused and frightened for her own beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 2:43 pm

Viola looked ticked off as Sakuda held onto her shoulders but she stopped in her tracks. She knew it wasn't worth fighting to get past the werewolf since she herself would be weak in comparison. Viola was strong for a teenage human, but compared to a werewolf...that wouldn't be much. She simply stared harshly before reaching a hand up slowly to grab the front of Sakuda's shirt, pulling on it to bring her closer. Viola lowered her own face so that their noses were practically touching as she spoke in a low and flat voice, "You want to know what she did? That 'innocent and alone' woman you have...took my innocence away and made me alone as well. Since her...I'm only sixteen and already a widower. She helped kill my husband and two-year-old. But she's innocent, right?" She continued to stare at Sakuda, holding her close by the front of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 12:54 am

Sakuda, not liking Viola touching her shirt like she was, shoved the girl back slightly. She bared her fangs, becoming slightly annoyed. "I found her innocent. To me, she has always been innocent. I will not accept any of your story unless I've heard it from her mouth!" Sakuda inhaled, ignoring the stronger scent of Human. She didn't need that on top of this. Not while she's to the point where her anger is getting the best of her. "You said you wanted to talk to her. I don't think I'll need to bring the other me out, eh? Talking doesn't usually involve violence, does it?" She snorted and dug her nails into her hair, growling in frustration. "Dammit! I just got her back!" Her eyes stared at Viola as she gnawed on her bottom lip. Already. Already there is another problem. Though Sakuda felt as if she couldn't do anything, since it was none of her business.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 2:51 pm

Viola stumbled back and easily fell to the ground, even if to Sakuda the push wasn't that strong. She had let go of Sakuda's shirt as soon as she was pushed and now she simply sat in the sand a moment before slowly standing. She didn't say anything. Not until Sakuda said something about her other self. The only response she gave to that was, "I have no quarrels with your race." She brushed her shirt off and stared duly at Sakuda, "The way I might chat with her...that doesn't have anything to do with you. Though if you'd much rather violence wasn't involved...Then I'll take care of things emotionally. Since she didn't harm me physically...other than the fact that she killed part of me when she killed my baby." She stepped forward and pushed Sakuda's shoulder as hard as she could with her simple human strength before taking a few steps forward. By now her disguise had failed and it was obvious that the human scent was coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 12:52 am

Sakuda set her hands on her hips, thinking about how easily Viola fell. She tilted her head, glaring at her. She was trapped. It was true that what they were talking about was none of her business. She bit her lip in frustration. "I know that," she muttered, glancing away. She closed her eyes with a sigh, making a soft 'ngh' when Viola attempted to shove her. Her eyes opened, looking at Viola with her yellow-wolf eyes, the round pupil now a slit. She sniffed, frowning deeply. "So, I see you're of that race . . . The Humans," she said, more to herself than Viola. She looked to the ground, hands in fists. She wanted to scream out in frustration. She was in a losing battle here! "I don't care! I don't care it's none of my business!" She stomped her foot childishly, gritting her teeth. "I love Rosaline! I'm going to take care and protect her! So whatever she goes through . . . I'll go through it with her," she protested, her voice getting quieter as she finished. A long silence followed.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

Now, being the one to enjoy the quite and the artistic side of the world, Abele found himself wandering the grand and vast fields of Miyagi Prefecture. His red hair blew around him lazily as he held his guitar close to his side. He was feeling like strumming just a few tunes, and figured this place wasn't going to disturb anyone. He managed to settle his frame by the light house, being careful not to dirty his sky blue, button up shirt or his dark gray skinny jeans. His feet were bare, just like he was used to. His black-tinted hues gazed lazily at the instrument in his lap, a thought crossing his mind. He wasn't that bad at it . . . But maybe he could work on a love song. He actually found them to make no sense, since he himself has never really gotten to the 'Love' stage before. He picked at each string individually, then strummed a few melodies. None of them seemed right for what he was feeling. He kept trying, though, since he was determined, and slowly those black inked areas of his eyes faded to a calm white, and a small smile played at his lips. He composed several different beats, each telling their own tale before he gave up and moved to another. This process went on for several minutes, but Abele was never tired of playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Lighthouse   The Old Lighthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Lighthouse
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: