Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boardwalk I_vote_lcap100%The Boardwalk I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boardwalk I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boardwalk I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boardwalk I_vote_lcapThe Boardwalk I_voting_barThe Boardwalk I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boardwalk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:17 am

The Boardwalk Boardwalkspringlake

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:37 pm

Suki walked down the boardwalk in her dark blue and red kimono, the one she usually wore when she went to the graveyard. She rubbed her eyes slightly that were already reddish like, making them a little more red. She got to the end of boardwalk and sat down, putting her legs on either side of a pole, letting them dangle above the water that was down below. She watched as the sun was slowly going down, casting different colors off the water and sky.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:41 pm

Mio slowly walked down the boardwalk humming quietly to herself. It had been a somewhat peaceful day for her but being the wanderer she was she was glad to finally get out of the house. Looking down at the split top of her cheongsam she sighed and slowly lifting her hands up to her chest she buttoned up the top. finally taking a look at her surroundings she smiled slightly but the smile only diminished a second later when she caught the little glimpse of blue at the end of the boardwalk.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:46 pm

Suki sighed as she watched the sun go down, it seemed as if it got faster. She watched as the oranges and pinks slowly turned to a soft blue, one by one layer in the sky. She looked down to about the knees of her kimono and sighed, brushing off dust and dirt that had gotten onto it. She kicked her legs slowly, looking up and backwards slightly to see the stars starting to come out. The darkness won't hurt me...it won't.... She had to remind herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:50 pm

Reaching the last pavillion before the end of the boardwalk Mio looked at the lonely figure sitting at the end. "Hn." Mentally making sure the she schooled her face back into its emotionless mask she made her way toward the end of the dock. Still humming quietly she came to stop behind the figure. "You shouldn't be out here in the cold pup. You could get ill."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:54 pm

Suki suddenly felt someones energy around her, she had been blocking all energy today, so it confused her. A small little 'squeak' came out of her mouth as Mio came behind her and and spoke. Her face flushed red as she talked, hating to be scold about being out there, even if it was just slightly of one. She sighed softly and looked up towards her. "I know Onee-san... I couldn't help myself though."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:58 pm

Mio sighed and shook her head making her way to Suki's side and sitting down on the edge nest to her. "There is still a chance. And I'm sure that would be among some of the last things that you would want right now." She adjusted the hakama underneath her cheongsam to fit more properly to her waist and then turned her blank gaze to Suki. "Is this where you have been dissapearing (sp?) to when you leave pup?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:02 pm

Suki laughed gently and looked down at the now dark water, the very last of the light from the sun glowing on it. "I know, I know. But it's nice to be near water." She bit her lip slightly and lied casually to her from her question. "Yes, this is where I've been coming." She looked at Mio with a slight smile, her formal makeup and such rubbed off mostly.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:06 pm

Mio sighed and reached over to gently wipe some smeared makeup off of Suki's face. "You must learn to wear warmer clothing then especially when near the water. It is often colder here at night." Reaching behind her own head Mio pulled the chopsticks out of her hair and let her hair fall around her shoulders to keep her ears warm. "And you have been missing meals. Do not think I don't notice these things pup, is there something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:11 pm

Suki watched Mio's hand as she reached over to wipe her cheek, making her blush slightly that she noticed the smeared makeup. "I don't usually need the warmer clothing, you know I don't usually get sick." She rubbed her eyes slightly and looked away for a second before turning back to her sister. Then again I haven't been here most of the time... She watched her take the chopsticks out and then nodded slightly, looking down at her kicking legs. "Yes, I know you've noticed. And yes... theres been something bothering me... And Nate doesn't help with how old he looks now..." She replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:15 pm

Mio thought about her cryptic answer for a second before the answer poppped into her head. She allowed her features to soften as she looked at her younger sister. "There is not much I can do to help you with that pup. If I could do something to bring him back I would." Mio sighed and turned her gaze up to look at the sky. "I know it hurts but you have to fight through it for your son. He needs you now. Even though the kid is strong he is still only a child." Looking back at Suki she gave a half hearted smile. "I know that probably want what you wanted to hear but it is the only answer I can give you."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:22 pm

Suki listened to her sister in silence, hearing the sounds of the waves against the boardwalk as well. She shook her head just slightly and sighed out, curling one of her hands into a fist and squeezing her hand tightly closed. "I know you can't do anything...no one can...I just hate how quickly it had to happen. And I've tried to hard for you and Nate, but every time I see Nate sleeping, or training, it's all I can think of. How it possibly could have happened. Just anything about it." Tears slowly started to drip from her eyes now, staining her kimono for a moment. She looked up to her older sister slowly. "I know you guys weren't always that good of friends...but do you miss him..?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:10 pm

Mio opened her mouth to answer but found that she couldn't. Did she miss him? She looked down at the water and her eyebrows came together with her confusion. Looking back up at Suki she shook her head and went to answer again, but the same thing happened. So she simply shurgged and sighed. "I'm not sure if I miss him or not pup, I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:13 pm

Suki watched as Mio seemed confused and paused multiple times before giving her answer to her question. "I understand, Onee-san." She rubbed her eyes slightly and then leaned her head against Mio's shoulder. She sighed softly and stared at the water and then looked up at her. "You two were so much alike though." She laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:20 pm

"Hn." Mio kept her gaze on the water thinking about her answer to the question that Suki had asked. It had thrown her for a loop and now she was utterly confused, She brought her arm up to encircle Suki's shoulders and sighed. It should not be this hard to answer a question
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:23 pm

Suki shifted slightly to get more comfortable in Mio's arms. She laid her head down on her collar bone, closing her eyes slowly. She took her feet up from dangling above the water to next to her legs as she curled herself close to Mio. She yawned softly and rubbed her nose that was slightly cold and red from the winds around the water.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:27 pm

Mio reached into her bag at her side and pulled out her heavy jacket from earlier and taking her arm away for a moment she draped it over suki's shoulders before putting her arm back in place. "I don't want you sick pup."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:31 pm

Suki whimpered just slightly as Mio took her arm away and then smiled and yawned again as she put her jacket over her. She smiled at Mio and cuddled into the jacket and her, staying warm. "Thank you onee-san."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm

Mio nodded and looking down at Suki she sighed. Remembering the song that their mother always used to sign before they went to bed Mio began humming it quietly, knowing that the song and the sound of the waves would sooth Suki's stress.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

Suki jumped just slightly as she heard Mio start to hum. The song surprised her, not having heard it in a very long time. She smiled gently and yawned again, slowly sinking down to lay her head on Mio's lap, loving the sound of the song and the waves as well. She seemed to forget everything that was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:42 pm

Slowly running her fingers through suki's hair Mio continued to hum. She looked out at the water still thinking over the question and then she sighed. It seems I do miss him. He was good for her. She closed her eyes and let her head fall backward.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:45 pm

Suki reached out and rolled over onto her stomach just slightly, half asleep from the humming from her sister. She curled her arms together and held onto Mio's leg slightly as she drifted all the way to sleep, though not meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:51 pm

Mio stopped humming when she realized that Suki had fallen asleep. She looked up at the sky and sighed. "Just know that you are missed. Even though you are proabably laughing at my expense right now, know that you are missed. Not only by your fiancee but by your son as well, though he may not realize it yet. He was lucky to have a strong father. I promise to train him in your stead so he will be strong as well. Requiesca tin pache."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:56 pm

Suki slept quietly on Mio's lap, though a soft smile was placed upon her face as she did so. She always seemed to show expression, even in her sleep. Its like it was impossible for her to not show emotion. She rolled over, facing Mio as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:05 pm

Mio slowly put her arm underneath Suki and gently pulled her arms from her leg. She scooted out from underneath her and, keeping her arm under her, kneeled beside her. Putting her bag on her back she put her other arm underneath Suki and lifted her slowly up into her arms. Mio gave one last look to the water before getting up from her kneeling position and beginning the walk to the end of the boardwalk and home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: