Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Boardwalk - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Boardwalk - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Boardwalk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boardwalk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mio
Ex Organization Member

The Boardwalk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:05 pm

Mio slowly put her arm underneath Suki and gently pulled her arms from her leg. She scooted out from underneath her and, keeping her arm under her, kneeled beside her. Putting her bag on her back she put her other arm underneath Suki and lifted her slowly up into her arms. Mio gave one last look to the water before getting up from her kneeling position and beginning the walk to the end of the boardwalk and home.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:50 pm

Raven smiles as she walks onto the boardwalk, Kyuzo right next to her. She clung to his arm, and giggled as she looked up at him, then to the sky. The sky was a light pink, with a little purple and a very small tint of blue from earlier that day. She takes a deep breath then lets it out slowly, her ears twitching and her tail swinging. "It's so nice out here, isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

Kyuzo looked upward and he smiled. "Hai, it has been a while since I seen a sight so...enchanting." His gray eyes closed as he takes in the breeze which happens to pass by slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:58 pm

Raven giggles "There is always a good thing to coming out when it is getting dark." she smiles at him. Her tail swings happily and her ears twitched as she listened to some birds fly by. The breeze made some of her hair move in front of her face, but she didn't mind it so she didn't move it away
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:01 pm

Kyuzo chuckled as he looked to Raven and he smiled a little. "Things seem to happen at night. Beautiful things or so I think." He kept his eyes on her before looking upward a little curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:05 pm

Raven nods in agreement "Thats true. Very true, just not all the time" she looks down the boardwalk and sees they still have a long way to go, but she didn't mind, she actually liked it
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:11 pm

Kyuzo held her arm softly with his free one as he walk down the boardwalk as if guiding her. He smiled to her before closing his eyes letting the small breeze blow in his face.

(Yatta! I got to like go now. Sayanora!)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:16 pm

(Bye bye!)
Raven giggles and nuzzles his arms. She was happy to be here with Kyuzo. It was so romantic, she couldnt help but smile wide, almost ear to ear. She may have seemed too happy, but she didnt care
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm

Kyuzo opened his eyes and looked to Raven, he couldn't help but smile at how happy she was. His gray eyes soften a great deal as he watched her happiness. "Raven-chan, if you get to happy your face may stay like that?" Kyuzo made a lightly concerned face hoping that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

Raven gasps and squeezes her face together trying to stop smiling but she just laughed and atoppped continuing to smile "I would stop, but I can't!" she laughs again her ear twitching, her eyes closed, her hands behind her back, and her tail swinging fast
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:39 pm

"I can see that?" Kyuzo answered with his eyes closed as he smiled down in her direction. He didn't know what to say other than that sense she was to far off gone happy.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:48 pm

Ravens cheeks flushed as she got an idea but she smiled up at him "I know a way" she giggles like crazy, rocking back and forth on her heels her hands still behind her back, her ears going down a little and her tail slowing
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm

"Nani, a way?" Kyuzo blinked in question looking to her rather confused. He smirked a little of course but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:56 pm

Raven smiles "Yeah, a way to stop smiling. Wanna know my way?" her cheeks were still a little red but she kept on smiling, rocking back and forth more everything else the same
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:58 pm

"Sure, Raven-chan." Kyuzo kept his full attetion on her. His gray colored eyes blinked once and that was about it for he stared at her in curiousity with his eyes lightly narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

Raven giggles and steps in front of him, getting closer, the going on her toes a smile still glued on her face and she reaches up, placing her hands on Kyuzo's shoulders then pulling herself up, since she was too short even on her toes, closing her eyes as she got closer, then pressed her lips to his
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:09 pm

Kyuzo's eyes grew wide to this but closed wrapping his arms around her, returning the kiss. He knew she was shorter than her and he leaned his head down to her level.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:12 pm

Raven slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, then deepens the kiss. She had felt him hesitate a little but she kinda expected it, she had caught him completely off guard, and she didn't mind the hesitate, she was just glad that he kissed her back instead of pulling away in shock
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:14 pm

Kyuzo faintly blushed feeling her deepen the kiss but returned it as best as he could since he felt a little embarrassed. He had no idea why he felt embarrassed maybe it was cause he was caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm

Raven slowly pulled away, her eyes staying closed for a second after she does, then goes flat on her feet and opens her eyes and smiles at him again "See I stopped smiling for a little while, that has to count for something" she giggles, hugging his arm pulling him as she starts walking again
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm

"Your horrible." Kyuzo chuckled lightly but gasped being dragged but smiled walking along with her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:32 pm

Raven gives a fake gasps, trying not to smiles, and puts her hand on her heart "That's hurtful Kyuzo-San" she pouts, her ears down and tail between her legs, only pretending of course, and teasing
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:36 pm

Kyuzo's expression became soft as he barely touches her face with his free hand. "Gomen." He smiled and closed his eyes keeping his smile on his features.

(Sayanora. I have to go and rest for work tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:42 pm

Raven smiles and reaches up with her free hand and touches his hand, her eyes closing softly, her face becoming relaxed and soft, and her ears stayed down, her tail swinging again. "It's alright, I was only playing" she meant for it to be louder but it only came out as a soft whisper.

(Night!)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 10:18 pm

Kyuzo smiled looking down at her contently. "If you say so." He stopped walking for a bit and placing his free hand up to stop his hair blowing in his face. Kyuzo wanted to see Raven's face.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 1:22 am

It's takes a second for Raven to realize he stopped so she had to turn around to face him, standing only an inch or so in front of him. She looked up at him, her expression the same as before, strands of hair falling over her face te rest blowing slightly behind her back. Her ears went up slightly and her tail kept it's pace as she smiles a little more "I do say so"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: