Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 27 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 27 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Honoka Beach - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:37 am

He smiled softly as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigs he grabbed out a fresh one and put it into his mouth a held out his left hand a channeled a small amount of energy into his hand creating a small crimson flame he used to light the cig before calmly sitting down and looked to her with a light smile . " Your pretty cute Evan ."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 7:48 pm

Evan's eyes went wide as she completely froze in place but then she smiled with her eyes closed and she couldn't help but lightly punch Akira in the shoulder, it was a tomboy thing. "Nah! I am not cute, you are just saying that to get in my ego!" Opening her bright hues did she laugh a little bit which was so close to sounding like a giggle it wasn't even funny. "Are you flirting with me?" Evan's eyes narrowed in a joking manner. "Cause if you are, you really need to try harder to win me over?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:40 pm

Akira stared at her when he asked her if he was flirting with her then burst into laughter causing his cig to nearly fall out of his mouth as he quickly wiped a tear for his left ."I'm just stating that your cute Evan I'm not flirting with you I promise ." He said kindly as he sat down near the edge of the water. " If I wasn't a married man then maybe I'd seroiuly flirt with you Evan ." He said with a smile as he caught his cig and took a long drag and lets out a thick cloud of smoke .
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:45 pm

Evan's expression became happy and she couldn't help but laugh and shook her head. "Why did you go saying that to me? Doi, Akira you need to be careful or else something bad may come to happen. Women are scary, especially those that are married." Laughing a bit more did she close her eyes and stick her tongue out lightly. "Pfft! I am not cute, I'm as manly as any other man here! Thanks for saying that though." Evan couldn't help but rub her forehead as well as touching her band-aid with a lightly curious face. She was sort of thinking about taking it off.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

AKira smirked and layed back feeling the water hit his feet gently trying to pull him out to sea , Normally akira would avoid being anywere near water due to his powers being weaker near his opposite element but he really didn't mind if any humans tried to attack he'd jst lead them away from the water and torch their bones to ash . "Sorry Evan I just wanted to see your reation ." He smirked devilishly .
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:59 pm

Evan laughed shaking her head. "Jerk. Playboy. Weirdo." not at all was she bothered by what Akira did. All of the time she would say that to guys who would say such nice things to her, oftenly than not many people suspect her to be a boy but rather she is a tomboy. Evan was only playing around with Akira and the fact that she said those three words was obvious enough.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 9:10 pm

Akira closed his eyes and grin snickering as she called him three words that were ll too familar as he thinks back to when he was back in kyoto how lady Ochi once called him a preverted playboy when he was trying to sweet talk Lord kenshin's sister off of the battle field . " I'm not a playboy I just have a lot of love to give ." he said with a cheeky grin
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 9:14 pm

Evan narrowed her eyes some at Akira in a humorous way. "Obviously?" she couldn't help but smile a lot as she laughed a little. After sometime did she look out to the ocean and she couldn't help but think about her home back in Alaska and well she was always curious as to what her grandfather is doing. Evan was so busy in thought did she take off her band-aid on her forehead and gasped a little bit but then laughed afterwards. A small cut was visable there from when she had fun last time in sports.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

Akira stared at the cut on her forehead with a small smirk . " Having a little too much fun in playing sports are we ?" He asked jokingly as he reached behind him and gently rubbed the dragon tattoo on his back making sure it wasn't bleeding
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 12:49 am

* she limps down the beach in the waterline watching the sun slowly settings on the water it was beautiful *
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 12:28 pm

Bright yellow streaks in a mix of pink covered the sky, clear no clouds in the sky. The sun was rising t to kiss the ocean, golden sand and the land, a good morning. A soft gentle breeze pushes the quiet waves against the soft sand shore, which was also meet by a pair of pale feet. Pale feet that belonged to the figure staring at the sun rising while the rest of the world was still a sleep, minus those who there on the run, milkman and others who get up just before the sunrise.
The figure stood still not really bothered how the small waves meet his ankles and wetting them. After all the figure was wearing, not his normal clothes. He appeared to be more in modern clothing then his victorian styled ones that he always wears. Rolled up Chino that stop just below his knees, along with a plain white standard t-shirt. Yet further up the sandy shore lays a pair of dark brown biker boots along with a black leather jackets that the figure abandoned his items of footwear and clothing there earlier.
His gray-blue hair ruffled in the soft breeze. flicking his hair out of BOTH of his eyes. Another RARE thing, no eye patch covering his special odd eye. Blue and Purpleish-red clash at the sun rays. 
Odd enough the angel doesn't seen to be staring at the beautifully coloured sun, but at the sun itself as if he was waiting for something marvellous to happen while he hands in the shallow water of the sea.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 2:22 pm

* she limps down he beach and sits on a rock and slides down it breathing heavly a wound on her side was visable only due to her white dress being coverd in blood*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 6:49 pm

Phantom frowned then a waft blood, past his noise, a deep heavy scold appeared on his face, making him look older then what he actually was. His eyes turned slowly as his body did, clearly his hair moved to cover his special odd eye, hiding it from sight, only leaving its blue on visible.
His eyes land on the half breed near the top of the beach.. that was where the scent was coming from, the half breed in the white dress.
After all he looked completely human.. and why should he help the half breed then he was with the humans after all it was war right?
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 7:15 pm

* she pants heavly and takes out a bottle of powder and puts it on a cloth and presses it to her wound and yelps*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 7:21 pm

Phantom's eye twitched and then he sighed and started making his way for to the fallen halfbreed. Trekking a cross the sand as he was making his way over to the halfbreed his head was shouting at him for being rebellious and his 'other half' laughing his head off, at the fact he was going to see what was wrong with the female.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 7:23 pm

* she pants heavly and looks over seeing hen comeing over to her as she scrambles to move away and yelps she moves , she was frightend*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 7:27 pm

Phantom sighs and rolls his only visible eye and mutters a quick. ''Stupid''
And his hands reach out and gently settles on her shoulder making the frightened being sit on her feet. ''Your making it worse, baka.''
He told the girl off. Seeing her blood on her white dress. His frown deepens.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 7:30 pm

* her eyes are wide looking at him, noir knowing if he was here to help or to hurt, she dident sence any intent to hurt her but she was just attaced by her full breed brother and nearly got away with her life so she couldent be to carful*.. W.who are you
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 7:45 pm

''Does it matter, Baka. You need to be healed and properly.''
He knew this girl was maybe older then him or at least near his age. Yet he always acted older.. and Unsoical..? was that the correct word to use? Oh, well. 
His hand moved to the girl's wound and removed it from it. 
''What is that on your wound, baka?''
Baka.. It's seems he had named the girl it.. Idiot. it was rude. he knew it was, yet. he was an odd guy.

Last edited by Phantom on Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 7:48 pm

* she noticed the name he gave her but she dident care .* ... It's a power I made from herbs in the mts were I live.. Why so..*. She asked him , he was so different from most and she was interested in finding more out about him in time*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 5:50 pm

''hn..''
Was all he said as he quickly turned his back on the girl and walked back towards the direction he came from and picked up his leather jacket, sticking his hand in his right pocket of the jacket, retrieving a item, a roll of bandages. He walked back in a quick strides, and unrolled the banage slightly as he stood infront of her then held out his hand to give her them. ''Take it.''
After all he didn't want to bandage her wound that would be inappropriately for him to do it.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 7:46 pm

* she looks at him and to the role and takes it and flinchd she was shaking badly from the blood loos as she tryed to undo the role and drops it were she's shaking*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:15 pm

Phantom sighs, if he was an anime he would face pant himself into the sand. He bent at his waist and picked up the bandage. Giving back to the half breed.
"I'm not doing it for you.."
After all he never really liked touching people.. not even a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:20 pm

* she t

*she takes them and sighs*.... I don't need you to I got it ..* she takes off the top part of her dress to her under top and try's to mend it
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:25 pm

Phantom turned away straight away, as soon as she started to move her dress, a tiny blush covered his cheeks all due to the fact he was innocent.. he was an angel and a fledgling at that. Yet that blush vanished just as quick as it arrived back to a scold.
''Just tell me when your done I'll tye it up.''
He thought thats the least he could do.. even though he gave his bandage for his unique eye to her.
But with years of practice he can wake around with one eye closed nearly all the time.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:29 pm

* she nods and smiles a little bit*..... Thank you....I'm done...*she says softly *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: