Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 4 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Path - Page 4 I_voting_barSuigyoku Path - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Path

Go down 
+6
Seshomi
Kyuzo Mamoru
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya
Scout

Suigyoku Path - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:30 pm

Saya smirked and moved over to him "Sounds nice but I could always camp out in someone's living space" he purred as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:32 pm

Ashling blinked and he blushed lightly. "Oh uh that could work to?" He rubbed the back of his head still blushing looking to Saya. Ashling closed his eyes as he smiled faintly in embarrassement.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm

"Awww is someone embarrassed? It's cause I crossdress is it?" he asked in a voice as he pulled Ashling over to him, hugging him to his 'chest'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:36 pm

Ashling laughed lightly with his eyebrows down and his smile lop sided. "Aww! No, its just I can't help but feel that way!" He some what snickered blushing some what further red than before.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:41 pm

Saya chuckled as he held him close "Good cause I find that I make a better young woman than those women who are born female." he said and nuzzled Ashling "You know you look cute when you blush like that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 12:59 am

Ashling groaned out lightly. "I do not!" He sounded so young for his age. Ashling smirked with his eyes closed telling Saya that he didn't mean it in a bad way and that he was glad that he liked how he looked when he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:06 am

Saya laughed and poked at Ashling's cheek a bit "But you really do" he said and hugged Ashling over close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

Ashling glanced up and noticed how close he was to Saya but not minding it he hugged Saya back and he hummed out. "Thanks, and I have to say you defeat all girls in looks!"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:14 am

Saya smiled greatly and hugged Ashling more "Really? I'm glad to hear that, it makes me feel better about my looks." he said then laughed. He liked his looks before hand but it was nice to hear what Ashling had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:17 am

Ashling placed his finger up with a large grin. "Well it should! I'd vote you to be the next Queen or something to whatever." He chuckled and softly he let Saya hug him. Ashling blushed faintly more but then made a confused expression. "Wait...you can't vote for a Queen can you?"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:18 am

Saya blinked and actually thought about what Ashling had asked. "You know, I don't know. I think some places do or some events for short periods of time." he said as he blinked a few times after that then smiled and tackled Ashling in a hug to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:23 am

Ashling gasped and laughed lightly laying on the ground. "Well aren't we happy?" He looked to Saya's different colored eyes and he smiled faintly. Ashling didn't mind laying there underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:26 am

"Just about" Saya said then laid on Ashling, his head resting on the other male's chest as he closed his eyes and smiled, bringing his legs up a bit so he was curled up slightly "Now I am" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:28 am

Ashling chuckled out watching him and he smiled showing a bit of his fangs. "What brought this on?" He blinked a few times in curiousity but kept the smile over his face.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:30 am

"You looked like you could be comfortable so I wanted to see. You really are nice to lay on." Saya said and nuzzled him as he made himself more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:33 am

Ashling smiled brightly. "Why thank you, I'm glad you find me comfortable" He closed his eyes for he was comfortable right now, Ashling liked how Saya laid on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:34 am

Saya yawned a bit and closed his eyes, nuzzling his head against Ashling's chest before he yawned again, showing the tips of his fangs. "I'm going to take a nap here 'kay?" he asked as he already began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:37 am

Ashling chuckled making his chest vibrate. "Alright." He looked down to Saya and he smiled placing his arms around him as if protecting him. Ashling laid back and he looked up to the sky and smiled he took in the sights while softly rubbing Saya's back.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:38 am

Saya was thinking he was going to fall asleep slowly as usual but when Ashling put his arms around him and started to rub his back he relaxed so much quicker and began to drift off until he was finally asleep on top of the other male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:42 am

Ashling's eyes wondered the sky finding it large and never ending. He glanced to Saya and seeing he was asleep, Ashling couldn't help but smile and watch him. His dark gray eyes were warm in a way, Ashling was liking this moment.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:43 am

Saya slept for a few hours before he started to wake up, his eyes opening slowly, at first they were crimson and jewel pink but they faded quickly to their sapphire and amethyst shades as he lifted his head up a little bit and smiled at Ashling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:47 am

"Did you sleep well?" Ashling asked curiously with a kind smile with the warm look in his eyes still. His head was tilted to get a better view of Saya, Ashling was glad that Saya was relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:49 am

"Mmm yes very well. I'll have to do that more often." he said with a warm smile as he put his head back down and looked up at Ashling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:54 am

Ashling smiled in comfort. "You can if you want to, I do not mind" He really didn't mind Saya sleeping on him. Ashling chuckled with his eyes closed with a relaxed grin over his features.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:57 am

Saya smiled and looked up at Ashling. "Good cause I may need to sleep on you often, I might need to relax and this seems like a good way since I'm new to the area." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:01 am

Ashling opened his eyes and he smiled. "I'll be here whenever you need to then!" He admired Saya's eyes and in a way it soothed him. Ashling blushed lightly when he realized he was staring and he looked away shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Path   Suigyoku Path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Path
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next