Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Willow Tree - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:39 pm

Sakuda laughed softly before Rosaline kissed her again. Sakuda resisted the urge to smile against Rosaline's lips, and eased her mouth open just a little bit, using her own tongue to brush against Rosaline's bottom lip, asking for entrance to her mouth. Sakuda thought then that Rosaline was naiive in more passionate and gentle ways, but knew more about the rough and exotic. She thought this interesting, and wondered what made Rosaline learn those things rather then others.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

Rosaline's face turned a bit darker as she felt Sakuda's tongue against her lip and she opened her mouth some to allow the other girl entrance. She was still a bit shocked but nature was beginning to take its course, her instincts kicking in some as she moved her own tongue out to greet Sakuda's, her eyes opening just for a moment, revealing that they were tinged a bit red before she closed them back up. Rosaline only knew of certain things since you really only HEAR things at an asylum, there's no way you'd actually be able to do anything...and frankly when you're stuck in a room alone you tend to listen to more things than normally wanted...like what goes on between the guards and nurses and such.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:50 pm

Sakuda met her tongue with Rosaline's, gliding hers easily around Rosaline's and urigng her to play along, since it was all apart of the 'lession' Sakuda was teaching. She then felt her fingers twitch, something that doesn't happen often. She then realized her eyes were lowered, but not closed, so she saw Rosaline's red eyes. In the back of her head, she knew that must of meant natural instincts, or the female Vampire was getting hungry. Sakuda felt Rosaline's emotion roll off her body and it made her shiver slightly. The effect of a Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:56 pm

Rosaline's body moved closer to Sakuda's, her hand slowly reaching up to cup the side of her face. She didn't need much enticing from Sakuda to get her to play along as her tongue began to move around with the other girl's. She opened her eyes once more to get a look at Sakuda's face. They were no longer just tinted red but were a deep red. She watched her a while longer before her eyes once more fell shut as she felt like she couldn't hold them open any longer. She was somewhat confused as her chest now felt like it would burst.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:04 pm

Sakuda hummed slightly at the back of her throat, tasting something sweet but unnameable. She furrowed her brows for a split second before feeling Rosaline's hand on her face. She used her tongue to lick Rosaline's lips before she pulled away slightly, her breath a bit labored. "Need to breath," she chuckled, licking her own lips before opening her eyes a little further. She wondered what Rosaline thought about the kiss, but didn't bother to ask. Rosaline usually spoke what was on her mind. Sakuda caught her breath slowly, listening to what Rosaline might say.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:08 pm

Rosaline sat there a moment before slowly opening her red eyes, looking at Sakuda, a small smile gracing her lips as she only uttered, "Wow..." She moved a hand to brush her own bangs out of her eye some as she started, "Sakuda, I....." She cut herself short and was silent a moment before shaking her head, "...never mind..." She had nearly spoken her feelings but decided against it, feeling it would turn out to be a bad idea. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:14 pm

Sakuda listened to Rosaline, tilting her head. She raised a brow when Rosaline stopped short, but then decided not to question it. She grinned, almost wondering if she should laugh in amusement at how flustered Rosaline was acting. "Sure thing, Rosaline," she said, shrugging her shoulders. Sakuda gazed towards the clouds, her inu ears laying against her head. "It looks like rain," she murmured to herself, gazing back to Rosaline. "You're eyes are red by the way," she said lightly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

Rosaline pulled her knees up to her chest and placed her face into them, seeming a bit worse off than before the kiss. She was quiet as she listened to Sakuda before saying softly, "That happens sometimes....it'll just go away....sooner or later." It was almost as if she was talking about something more than the color of her eyes. She lifted her face from her knees gently and set her chin so it was just resting on them, no longer hiding her face as she stared at the ground before glancing to Sakuda once more, "How ironic that it would rain..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:22 pm

Sakuda noticed Rosaline's discomfort, and reached over, petting Rosaline's hair. "Rosalineee . . . What's wrong? Tell me what that means," she asked, raising both of her brows to give Rosaline a certain look. The look of you-tell-me-please look. Sakuda then glanced to the sky, smiling. "I like the rain, but hate thunderstorms. Thunder terrifies me," she admitted in a whisper, her eyes changing once more from blue to yellow.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:27 pm

Rosaline looked at Sakuda as she touched her hair and she slowly lifted her head, "That means my eyes. They'll return to normal eventually." She gave a weak smile before saying softly, "I just don't want to make you feel awkward, alright...? That's why....I'm finding difficulty telling you this...and if I do, reassure me that if you don't like it you'll smack me, okay?" She was quiet once more as she listened to Sakuda before speaking once more, "No need to worry about the thunder when you're with me, okay? I can make it like it's not even there for you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Sakuda smiled when Rosaline said she'd make the thunder go away. Sakuda remembered many times that she huddled under her blankets shaking for the thunder. "Thank you, Rosaline," she said, blinking her eyes as she tilted her head. She listened to Rosaline, frowning. She didn't want to smack Rosaline. "If you want me to smack you, then please don't tell me. I don't want to smack you, that's not right," she said stubbornly, determined that she wouldn't 'punish' Rosaline for something that happen naturally. Right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:41 pm

Rosaline sighed softly, "I wasn't really expecting you to smack me..." she looked to Sakuda once more, blushing slightly as she looked away muttering and talking a bit fast to get out what she had to say, "IthinkIloveyou." Her face turned even darker as she got the words out, staring intently at the ground before saying softly, "No...not exactly think...I'm pretty sure." It was now that her eyes faded back to their natural purplish gray color, rather abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:59 pm

Sakuda blinked, looking far beyond bewildered. She didn't hear a word Rosaline said since it was so rushed and muffled. Sakuda may have perfect hearing like a dog, but she still couldn't hear anything that was purposely quieted. She tilted her head, listening to the 'pretty sure' part, her brows furrowing. "Rosaline~ I know you did that on purpose so I couldn't hear youuu. Try again," she cooed, her inu ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:03 pm

Rosaline's face turned as red as a tomato, as she looked to Sakuda quickly before looking away once more. Her eyes moved about the landscape, looking for something to concentrate on. As she found it her eyes locked onto it and she took a deep breath, "I said...I....I think...." She rushed once more to get what she had to say out though she left spaces between the words so they could be picked out this time, "I think I love you." She placed her face into her knees again before speaking once more, "And then I went on to correct myself, but I'm pretty sure you probably heard that..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm

Sakuda still looked bewildered, but it wasn't from Rosaline in particular, just her confession. A blush dusted her cheeks, for she wasn't expecting that. "You . . . Love me?" She opened her mouth, then closed it. She tried to find something, anything to say. Then, she smiled, a bit more calm and understanding now. "Ohh. Well! I certainly didn't expect that to come out. Iss that why your eyes are so red," she asked, genuinely curious and determined to find out, but she refused to smack Rosaline like she said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:18 pm

Rosaline left her face pressed into her knees and put her hands on the back of her head as she groaned, "Ughhh....I think I'm going to go drown myself now..." She felt completely stupid and overly embarrassed. She was quiet as she sat there, her face hidden away from the rest of the world still before responding to what Sakuda had to say after, "I don't know...maybe....It just happens sometimes...like I said..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:31 pm

Sakuda laughed lightly, then shook her head. "If you commit suicide, I swear I'll bring you back to life and be very very upset with you," she said honestly, petting Rosaline's head again. She listened to the older woman, nodding her head slightly at how she trailed off every few words to come back and trail off again. She then tilted her head. "Rosaline, why are you acting so ashamed? It's not uncommon to feel such a thing towards someone," she said, feeling sympothy for Rosaline's dispair.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:36 pm

Rosaline left her face where it was as she responded, "Because I know that our feelings do not match...and I can't really blame you. I wouldn't be able to love myself..." She tightened up her position even more, looking like she might not lift her face any time soon. Her hands still rested on the back of her own head. Despite the fact that her face was hidden her eyes were still open and she looked into the darkness that she herself created as she muttered, "It's fine though...I'm used to it. I'll be over everything in no time...just like usual."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm

Sakuda frowned heavily, shaking her head as she sighed. "Rosaline. Please don't be depressed. I . . ." She trailed off, seeming lost. "Rosaline. The only reason I'd not say my feelings is because I have to build up some trust and comfort between the person I could feel for. I'm not really use to letting myself fall anymore. It . . . It hurt, when I lost my first love. I try to stay silent and not admit anything I'd get shunned for," she admitted, trying to get Rosaline to understand. Sakuda just wasn't as skilled in developing emotions like love quickly like most people anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:58 pm

Rosaline slowly lifted her face and muttered, "I'm so stupid...." She looked to Sakuda only from the corner of her eye and said, probably a bit harsh, "It happens. You're not the only one. It happened to me...and this is the second time now." She placed her face back into her knees, feeling a bit ashamed about how she had just acted, "I'm sorry..." She pushed herself up to her feet, glanced at Sakuda once then turned her face forward and walked off briskly to her home.
(You can follow, if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:08 pm

Sakuda watched, a bit offguard as she noticed Rosaline's reaction. "R-Rosaline!" She stood up and stared at the woman as she walked away, looking miserable. She wanted Rosaline to understand, but she didn't know how to explained it. She stomped her foot stubbornly, feeling frustraited. "Rosaline . . ." She whispered the woman's name, gazing to where she ran off. Sakuda felt bad now, horrible. She then raised her head. "Rosaline! Wait!" She walked hurrily after Rosaline, calling for the woman several times, her voice needy and full of worry.

(Planning on it hehe)
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 10:32 pm

Len quietly walked up to the tree, his tall and lean body moving along languidly. He was here searching for something of his mother's, something she had often talked about. He stood in a red sweatshirt, the front unzipped and showing off the black marks that covered his chest and neck, the sleeves rolled up to show some other marks on his right arm, his baggy pants held tightly to his waist with a couple of belts, and a baby doll cradled in one arm, swaddled up so it looked real. He held it close to his chest as he looked around, finding what it was he was looking for, and bending over the life-sized doll left behind by his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 11:19 pm

Sakuda was never one to come back where a last memory wasn't so good. However, out of pure spite, here she was, glancing around the dreary atmosphere as memories flashed across her eyes. Rosaline. She missed Rose dearly. Her bare feet crunched on the grass, recalling how she ran after the woman when Rosaline was upset. This was where they met, she believed, and Rosaline had fallen for the wolf. The memory made her smile, reaching around her hoodie to feel the scars on her throat of long ago. They never really healed up. 

Raising her head, Saku noticed that there was a man there, struggling with a mannequin that Saku knew was familiar. Cautiously, she approached the man, standing a few feet away with curiosity in her eyes. "Would you like help," she asked quietly, noticing the bundle in one arm. He definitely looked like he needed assistance.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 11:28 pm

Len's head quickly shot up at the sound of a voice, nearly causing the red hood to fall from his head. He slowly stood and turned to face the direction of the sound. He stared at the woman in front of him with blood red eyes, one of them nearly hidden behind long blonde bangs, making it almost seem to glow as he slowly smirked, one of his fangs poking from his lips. His long blonde hair was peeking out from under the hood all over the place, but he didn't bother pushing it from his face. His smirk fell from his lips as he noticed the appearance of the woman in front of him, remembering her from when his "sisters" had met her. He simply looked down at the doll cradled in the crook of his arm and spoke "Sh...There, there." His voice was deep and somewhat monotone, lacking much emotion as he began to rock the doll in his arm, "Hush little baby..."

Turning his back to Sakuda once more, Len bent down to gently grab onto the mannequin with his free hand, removing it from the grass that had basically grown over it some. He stood it up and lifted a hand to brush away some of the dirt from its face as he sang to the doll in his arms, continuing from before as he moved about, finding the arms to the mannequin in front of them and placing them back onto it. He grinned slightly and said softly while moving his hands to hold each side of the baby doll, holding it up so it could 'look' at the mannequin, "Kind of looks like mum, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 11:43 pm

Sakuda blinked, staring at the man with no fear. She's dealt with a lot in life. Not much scared her anymore; so he seemed normal compared to anything. With a raised brow, she watched him point-blank ignore her, instead going to fix up the mannequin by himself. When he spoke to the bundle, her lips parted in a questionable 'o'. He seemed almost familiar, in a way. With a glance towards the mannequin, Saku realized he must of knee her. "Rosaline's sister," she said to herself, recalling that Rose had made the doll look like her deceased sibling. With a heavy sigh, she shook her head, glancing at the male once more. She didn't know what to say to him. 

So with that mindset, she didn't say anything. She simply observed, her gaze switching between the figure and the male, who held a child towards the mannequin. She chewed a bit on her lip, knowing who he was referring to. He knew Rosaline. This instantly narrowed row her choices down. "Rosaline's kid," she muttered, nodding to herself and clicking her tongue. She met two sides of the child; and heard of the remaining one. This was definitely him.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 11:50 pm

Len stared at the fixed mannequin for a long while before moving the baby so it was cradled in his single arm once more. He then put the mannequin into a sitting position before moving himself to sit sideways in its lap, lacing his head against its shoulder as he leaned on it, his eyes closing as he murmured some. When he heard Sakuda mention that he was Rosaline's kid, his eyes shot open, and in an instant he was up in the tree, on one of the branches, crouched down low, one hand helping keep himself balanced as he crouched there, the other still cradling the doll with care. His red eyes practically glowed from the shady area as he stared down at Sakuda. He said nothing at first. Just stared.

Glancing down at the doll's serene face, Len finally pulled his eyes from Sakuda. "What should we do, baby?" He didn't move at all as he spoke, his eyes slowly making their way back to Sakuda. "I'm getting all excited, and I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next