Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

The Willow Tree - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 4:35 pm

"Psh, of course I am." He smiled softly as he took her to his house.
(Posted in the kitchen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:18 pm

Walking past the willow tree, Izumi could feel the light breeze of the night as it hit against her face. A smile, just a crack, were formed upon the outer corners of her lips. Izumi had never witnessed such a breath taking moment. As a child, she was kept inside the orphanage with no freedom to escape the outer world, untill her Sensei from the Underground took her under his wings. Growing up, Izumi had always lived Underground, no source of light from the sun, no green grass, just darkness, opposite of the Earth. Izimu stopped in front of the willow tree and watched as it's vines flowed with the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:45 pm

After Laying in the Willow tree for a few hours trying to figure out if he should stay in this place or to move on as normal, Shiro Lifted his head and sniffed the breeze for any new scents. To his surprise he detects one finds one coming directly below him as he slowly turns over on the high branch he spots the source of the soft sweet scent... a woman standing by the tree with black hair and standing about 5'3" give or take an inch. He smiles and gets into a crouch on the branch as silently as a Tiger gliding through grass and watches her very closely with his cat like Brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:50 pm

Izumi closed her eyes to take in the moment and as another breeze blew across the area, she picked up a scent. "Hmmm." She simply said, her eyes still closed, she took a deep breath and exhaled, re-oppened her eyes and moved her head to the direction of the scent, she saw the image, another being, her gaze locked at the being who was on the willow tree. Strange how he seemed to act like a beast in the night, either way Izumi stayed alert, cautious in case of any mishaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:03 am

Smiling even more now that she noticed him, he jumped down from the branch which was easily 25ft off the ground he glided down to the grass almost in slow motion. Landing softly he looked up at her and met here wary eyes and spoke with a smooth warm yet somewhat cold tone, "Good evening m'lady if I may introduce myself I am Akuma..." His eyes stared very carefully into her's and continued, "And you are Izumi if I am not mistaken...how are you this beautiful summer night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:11 am

Izumi stepped back, her smile from moments before now gone, her gaze towards him narrowed, she was in utter shock. How did this man know her name? She had never met him before. Izumi looked at him, her eyes locked on his as if she was searching something within just his gaze. "How do you know my name?" She asked demandingly, she did not like it when people called her by her name when she hasn't even gotten to know someone, let alone meet them for the very fist time. She inserted her hands into her pink-red kimono, her gaze still directly at him, showing no emotions of sincerity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:21 am

He takes a few steps back, "I mean no harm...forgive my rudeness...please if I have offended you greatly you may send me away, I would understand."
Without breaking eye contact he reached within his pocket and took out a Black rose with Red thorns, "please take this as a token of peace it is from my homelands and is rare and is very powerful in healing the sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:29 am

Izumi just stared at him untill he took out a rose, a black rose, she then blinked a couple of times, smelt the aroma of the black rose. Where had she seen this before? Izumi thought briefly and as quick as lighting a flashback of her younger days having lived Underground flashed before her. The flashback took place in a mid-summer day when she was walking in the forest with her Sensei. Being knew to the place, Izumi had never seen a black rose and her Sensei explained to her what it symbolized. Izumi took the black rose and here smile came back into view. It had been years since she'd seen one before. "No,forgive me, I do not like it when people call me by my name if I have not even met them. I am Izumi, as you have said. Sorry for my mistake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:38 am

His Smile fell and his face went blank and cold and his pale lips parted "That is the last of it's kind use it wisely...you might also want to see if you can breed it and revive the dying race" and with a smirk he added, "But only if you are up for the task" as he finished the wind picked up and his cloak blew around him and his hood was thrown back reveling his Long black hair which flowed in the wind. Glancing from Izuma he looked up at the sky and noted the black clouds rolling in from the north...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:45 am

"Silly being, I have taken care of black roses in my days, it grew near the village in which I leaved, the forest." Izumi nodded and held the black rose in her hand, ignoring the prickings of the thorns. She too looked up at the heavens, clouds of black slowly coming towards it's way. "Why is there black clouds tonight?" Izumi asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:55 am

Looking back at Izumi he starts to smile again and with warm tone asks
"I will answer your question if you will answer mine...you call be "being" even though you know my name...why is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 1:00 am

"Because I do not know you well enough to call you by your titled name." She simply replied to his question. Izumi was a different person, different than most of the females in the area, she had her different views, different tastes, and of all things different tradition. She had grown up in the Undergrounds, between Earth itself, and Hell. She was not accustomed to sunlight, nor the feeling of the breeze as it swept upon her face. Izumi looked to the man and nodded. "That is my answer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 1:13 am

Laughing out loud for a moment his gaze softend and he said "And much smarter than most in the whole world. fair answer...so i shall return it as my word. The clouds are just tempest being enhanced by a demon"
returning his gaze back at the clouds that were now almost on top of them
"We should move to a stone or metal building as fast as we can this will be very bad for people to be out in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 1:20 am

"Hmmm, is that so? Well I may not have ever incountered this before, bit I have gone through difficult trials than this." She replied as she pointed to the willow tree, figuring it's branches were wide enough that it could shelter five people. "The willow tree will do, no need in freaking out trying to find a shelter else where." She had added as she walked under the willow tree, still holding the black rose in her hand. As she reached it's bark, Izumi sat down on the ground and watched the area around her. "Coming?" She asked the being as he was still standing out in the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:16 am

Looking at Izumi "Sorry, i just get so much energy when storms roll through the area im in..." walking over towards the willow Akuma sat down about 5 ft away from Izumi with his back to the tree he sighed and closed his eyes and brushed his hair out of his face and sat still as stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:23 am

"Ah, I see...why is that exactly?" She asked as she stared at the black rose, Izumi could smell the aroma, and feel it's power coursing threw her veins, although she rejected the healing power it gave off. She leaned against the bark of the tree and sighed now looking at the view in front of her as rain began to fall. "Hmm, water falling from the sky..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:35 am

"The power of a storm can destroy whole cites...but at the same time can bring life to a starving people through the rain...the power is so natural so pure...i dont know i guess i just almost feed off of it" After finishing his small speach he opened his eyes now Black and started to draw on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:46 am

Izumi listened as he spoke, she was a good listener of course, thanks to being the chiefs daughter she had to obey and listen to the problems of her people, and as for Akuma and the rest of the beings in the Earth, it was no different. "I see, well I have never actually witnessed a storm therefore I would honestly not know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 3:20 am

looking over at Izumi, Akuma stands up and with a gental tone "come and walk in the rain with me...and feel the energy of nature flow in you" he then strides out into the pouring rain and closes his eyes and looks towards the sky and once more stands as still as stone with the snow pale skin glowing in the light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 3:23 am

Izumi looks towards him and watches as he walks into the rain, she had never felt the rain touch upon her flesh, no had she ever seen it rain before, so she was willing to take part and join him, but there was a problem, one problem. "Umm, I can not." She said "I can't get this kimono wet, it's made of silk." She added as she frowned her energy of happiness slowly disolving away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 3:37 am

He notices her face fall to sadness and he steps back under the tree and strips off his cloak which showed his Pale six pack and veyr toned body and handed the cloak to her "just wear this...its coated on the outside with an oil which repels water" he then stepped back out into the rain and the wind blew through his hair and showed that it in full lenghth was almost below his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 4:07 am

Izumi watched him as he stood around in the open space, the rain falling down from the dark clouded sky, she noticed a few moments later he had walked back under the willow tree, and had taken his coat of for her to use, but Izumi rejected. "No thank you." She said as she stood up and looked at him. She coughed and looked past him not making eye contact. "Would you be embarassed if I were to take my kimono off?" She asked without any hesitations, she said it point blank. She didn't want to take any chances in getting her kimono wet, plus she had her under garments to cover herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 11:14 am

Akuma tossed his cloak at the base of the tree and he looked back at her (his eyes brown once more). He smiled slightly, turned back and walked to the edge of the top cover of the tree and spoke "After the many decades that I have lived, it is very hard to embarrass me anymore. So as long as you are comfortable with it...and on my word as a Gentleman I will not look upon you until you deem it appropriate." Tilting his head back up at the sky once more he put his hands behind his head and adds "The storm will pass in about half of an hour so enjoy it while it lasts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 11:35 am

"Well need by no means necessery, I will no longer have to." Izumi replied as she stood there under the willow tree staring at the beautiful scenery, train fell endlessly from the sky as it hit the soil of Earth. Wind blowing swiftly with the mixture of light thunder, and staying perfectly still you could hear the rain. Izumi had found another liking, rain. She smiled and walked back to the bark of the tree to sit back down, just watching and taking in the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:09 pm

"Very well", He turns and sits down look right at Izumi. "Do you have any questions for me...I will answer all truthfully" (eyes turning Black) he Smiles and sits up straight and closes his eyes, taking a deep breath and exhaling it slowly and evenly. His Skin still glows with a pale light and his hair seems to have gotten lighter in color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

She turned her gaze to him and shook her head, she noticed his eyes changed a lot for some reason, but she did not bother to ask why, she figured it had to do something with the race he was in, from his scent, she could pin-point that he was a Vampire, she didn't have to ask. "No, I have none." She simply said as she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the rain, it was soothing and if she could have it her way, she would rest right there, under the willow tree, listening to the rain as it hit among the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next