Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Willow Tree - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 6:37 pm

Sakuda nodded to Rosaline's first statement, agreeing with her totally. She paused, though, hearing Rosaline all the way through before turning, her wide blue eyes blanking at Rosaline. She seemed a bit confused, but then she thought it out. "So what if someone isn't nice? I help out whoever I can, and if they're sweet or stengy, it doesn't matter. The point for me is to make sure they at least have someone who showed a bit of kindness instead of passing them by." She smiled lightly, but soon tilted her head, eyes misty once more.

"Yes, I've loved. I've loved two people in my life that I was really dedicated too. If I would of hung around someone else more often, it would of been three," she said, pressing her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 6:42 pm

Rosaline scowled slightly as she said softly, "Ah...I'm sorry to have brought up such memories for you..." She slowly stood up to her height of 6'2 and watched Sakuda, "I was...just curious. I haven't been in a long while. I forgot what it feels like." She bowed her head politely, "Please forgive me if I have made you remember anything that hurts you." She lifted her gaze once more to watch Sakuda once more, her arms by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 7:02 pm

Sakuda laughed softly, waving her hand to dismiss the apology. "No, no, it's alright." She shook her head, just smiling now. She use to be such a hopeless romantic, but that was all in the past. "It wasn't really bad memories, it's just . . . Someone I loved disappeared ages ago, but I have departed with my sadness. The other one . . . Well, they don't know I love them," she said, not caring if she shared this little bit of information.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 7:08 pm

Rosaline gave a single nod and said softly, "Well...it possible it's best that things stay that way. I'm not really sure, though." She brushed a hand through her hair before adding, "Before I was born I was promised to the daughter of an important pureblood...that was before they knew I was a girl. Well, it turns out I am, so the promise was canceled, but I got to grow up with her anyway. I liked her a lot...but when I told her...I never saw her again...well, I did once...but she kind of had many guys all at the same time...it didn't go over well. I said something I shouldn't have." She shrugged her shoulders, "Who knows, though. Maybe if you tell them they'll tell you they feel the same."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 7:24 pm

Sakuda bowed her head a little in sympothy to Rosaline's story. She kind of knew what pain she had gone through, since she herself was interested in a female. "Well, I'd like to just be friends for now, since I am totally not the type, and I'm sure I'll get over it eventually," she said, thinking about her own lovely issues dealing with affections. She didn't use them as often as she use to, but she was nice and caring, that was enough for her. Right? She nodded to comfirm her thought.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 7:38 pm

Rosaline stood still a minute before reaching up to place a finger under Sakuda's chin and gently lift her face up in a friendly way. She'd seen people do it before. She then said softly, "I'm sure that you'll find some signs from him. It'll be alright." She gave a small smile to Sakuda, having just made an assumption that the other girl was interested in a guy. "Life moves on, with us or without us. I'd much prefer it went on with you, though. So don't go getting any ideas, okay?"
(sorry, dinner was up)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 10:38 pm

Sakuda blinked her eyes, unsure weither to tell Rosaline or not the gender of her love. She thought that it didn't matter, however, and continued to listen to Rosaline, her full attention on the woman's words. A smile slowly spread across her face, and she giggled lightly, happy with Rosaline's choice of words. "I got it. I'll be a good girl," she said, leaning forward slightly to give Rosaline a hug, her head resting on Rosaline's collarbone. "And you be a good girl, too~! You can always change direction, ya know," she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 5:49 am

Rosaline blinked and stiffened slightly at the amount of contact, hesitating a moment before lifting her arms to put them gently around Sakuda, her body relaxing as she placed her cheek against her head and gave her a gentle squeeze as she hugged her back, smiling some as she said softly, "I'll try." She stood like that before reaching a hand up to run her fingers through Sakuda's hair, "I haven't been hugged in a while. It makes me...happy."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 7:24 pm

Sakuda smiled, making a small mewl as her 'happy sound'. She then looked up at Rosaline. "You're happy? Oh, I'm so glad~! I like making people happy, and I give hugs allot! So don't be surprised," she said, looking like a small child as she gazed towards Rosaline's face. Sakuda, in truth, didn't think Rosaline was at all scary or disturbed. In fact, she liked Rosaline's company. Sakuda then began giggling. "Rosaline~! Is my hair soft to you?" She actually wanted to know the answer to a stupid question, since she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 7:29 pm

Rosaline blinked some, looking at Sakuda before gently running her fingers through her hair once more before nodding, "Yes. It's soft." She watched Sakuda a bit more before giving another slight smile, "Well, I'll have to try to remember that you like to give hugs. I'm not really used to it. Contact usually makes me a bit nervous. It's okay, though. I'll get over it." She still held onto Sakuda, her one arm wrapped gently around her waist, the other now resting at her side since she no longer had her fingers in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:50 pm

Sakuda laughed lightly, glad her hair was soft and enjoyable to Rosaline's opinion. She then nodded her head, agreeing with Rosaline's note-to-self about Sakuda. "Good~! Because I can be very surprising," she said, a taunting tone added in her voice. Sakuda blinked, her head looking back towards the doll. She smiled gently. "Do you want me to pick that up and put it back together for you? It'll be heavy and troublesome for you if it was all in pieces," she explained, offering her help even though she had no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:55 pm

Rosaline looked over to the doll and scowled some, immediately letting go of Sakuda and taking a step back, her demeanor instantly changing. She stared at the doll before looking to the ground and saying flatly. "Don't worry about the doll. It'll be fine. I can fix it." She slowly went over to where the doll laid and picked up the pieces, sitting down on the ground as she began to put it back together. Her touches and movements were slow and gentle as if she was worried she might hurt the thing even though it was made of wood. She was silent now, looking at her work as she finished up.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:01 pm

Sakuda looked at Rosaline, wondering what had made the girl so emotionless suddenly. She stood there for a moment, unsure on what to do. "I-I'm sorry," she said, loud enough for Rosaline to hear, though still quiet more then her usual voice. She then gripped the end of her skirt, looking around herself for some sort of distraction. She felt uncomfortable in silence and awkwardness. Sakuda messed with her curls with a hand, her eyes on the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:06 pm

Rosaline paused in her actions as she heard the words that Sakuda uttered and she hung her head, looking down at the doll as she responded, "Please don't....please don't do that. Don't apologize to me. Nothing is your fault. Nothing at all." Rosaline gently took the doll's hand in her own as she stood up, holding onto it still as she turned before allowing it to slip gently out of her own as she walked towards Sakuda, saying softly to her. "It's not your fault. I've always been like this. The doll isn't the one who needs to be fixed."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:10 pm

Sakuda's ears picked up Rosaline's voice, so she turned her head to look at Rosaline, her eyes slightly wide from no emotion in particular. She smiled softly, nodding her head. "OK. I won't say it," she said, although she knew herself that she'd say it again eventually. Her eyes wondered towards the doll, then back to Rosaline. She looked sad once more. "Awe, Rosaline, don't say that. Try to think of some positive things." She blinked her eyes, awaiting Rosaline's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:15 pm

Rosaline lifted up her hand as if to stop Sakuda's last words as she said softly, "Don't...you know it's true. I'm not going to deny it right now. Denial is for other times. I'm....feeling...I don't know what. But it's there. And it's telling me not to be in denial at this time." She gave a slightly sad smile, "I'm broken, Sakuda. I don't feel to the potential that one such as yourself does. There's either nothing there...or something so strong that I feel like my body is going to burst. There's not really a happy medium for me. I do not function properly. That would be the definition of 'broken'."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:17 pm

Sakuda stared at Rosaline, her mouth shut to let her speak. She casted her eyes at the floor, seeming a bit more morbid now. She fiddled with the end of her skirt, eyes peeking up at Rosaline every now and then until she was finished, then she sighed, her eyes staying towards the ground. "I . . . Apologize, it won't happen again. I-I was just trying to help," she said, her voice shakey. She wasn't use to this, this feeling of helplessness.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:22 pm

Rosaline quietly made her way over to Sakuda and stopped directly in front of her, gently placing her hand under her chin to lift her face up so the other girl would look at her. She remained quiet, her lips in a thin line as she watched her curiously before saying softly, "The tone of your voice...what is it for?" She shook her head some and leaned towards Sakuda some, raising an eyebrow, "Geez...I thought we just went over the whole apologizing thing." The corner of her lip twitched up some into a slight smile as she added, "You confuse me."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:34 pm

Sakuda looked up at Rosaline, since her chin was being forced up. Her eyes searched Rosaline's face before smiling again, this one small and soft. "I'm . . ." She paused, thinking it was best not to apologize again. Instead, she thought up a witty comment. "Hehe, you said not to say 'I'm sorry'. 'I apologize' ends in a different word," she said, sticking her tongue out playfully in her childish way. Her smile was slightly bigger as she giggled. "Like I haven't heard that before. I'm use to confusing people," she said, her voice light and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:39 pm

Rosaline's eyebrow stayed cocked up as she looked over Sakuda's face before she shook her head, "Smart ass." She moved her hand from Sakuda's chin but instead after the girl had finished talking she gently took a hold of her lower lip, giving a soft tug as she said to her, moving her face so they were even, looking each other in the eyes, "Ah, ah. You might want to watch what you do with that tongue. I don't want to see it again or I'm going to have to punish you, understand?" She spoke in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:48 pm

Sakuda laughed at being called a 'smart-ass'. That use to be her nickname for the longest time, for that was how she spoke to everyone. When Rosaline tugged on her lower lip, however, she became surprised. After hearing Rosaline speak, she thought up something and tried not to smile as she pulled Rosaline's fingers, along with her lip, into her mouth, using her fangs to lightly nudge against her skin so it wouldn't puncture, just feel funny. Sakuda then used ehr hands to removed Rosaline's fingers, holding onto them until she rubbed her scarf against her fingers. "Punishment, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:53 pm

Rosaline's eyebrows furrowed as she watched Sakuda curiously, blinking some as she now found her fingers in her mouth and her teeth against them. Her head tilted a bit to the side as her lips formed a thin line once more, thinking over Sakuda's actions a moment before blinking again to pull herself from her thoughts and smile some, "Yeah. I see that tongue again and I'll bite. It's my job, after all. I am a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 12:08 am

Sakuda smiled, her brows raised as she tilted her head. Her hands were on her hips, a sort of -you've-gotta-be-kidden-me-pose. She then brused her hair form her left shoulder, showing off her throat--bare and pale. "It's not like I haven't been bitten before. Onlyyyy, it was actually on the ball of my shoulder," she said, gripping said body part before letting her curls fall back onto her shoulder, covering her neck. She then winked. "It's actually more like you're offering to make-out, since you're threatening to bite my tongue," she said, laughing lightly afterwards. She enjoyed teasing others.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 5:48 am

Rosaline scowled some and said softly, "It's not like I'd actually bite you hard. I wouldn't want to hurt you." She soon gave a blank look to what Sakuda said second. Her head slowly tilted to the side as she looked at the girl, "I'm offering to do what...?" She was a bit curious as she straightened her head back, giving a thoughtful expression as she searched her mind for what Sakuda might have meant. "Well, I suppose that if I bit your tongue it'd be kind of like a kiss...but I'm not sure about what you mean by 'making-out'. I haven't heard of it."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 9:48 pm

She looked up to Rosaline, still smirking with her teasing. "I know you wouldn't bite me that hard. If you do, it could possibly mark me, which would be kinda awkward since I'm a Werewolf and all," she said, letting her Inu ears and tail to form out to prove her point. The black ears and tail twitched from being free. Sakuda then blinked, surprised by Rosaline's inocence in that department. She then grinned. "Well, 'making out' is when you use this in kissing," she pointed to her tongue, showing off her tongue piercing--like she hadn't before. Sakuda winked as she slipped her tongue back into her mouth. "That also could be considered as 'Frenching' I suppose," she said, putting a finger to her cheek in thought.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:36 pm

Rosaline blinked some and watched Sakuda before glancing away in slight embarrassment, "I haven't heard of either term before...it's not like I'd know these things, though. I haven't even been regularly kissed before." At the confession her cheeks tinged just slightly red. She reached a hand up to rub the back of her neck, still keeping her eyes on the ground. "....I like your ears." She was still quite embarrassed...she was in fact 21 and hadn't even had her first kiss yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next