Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

The Willow Tree - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:27 pm

Rosaline gave a slightly sad smile and spoke softly, "Alright. If you say so." She reached up and rubbed the back of her neck, "Well, you see...it's always been a family thing to be able to see into the minds of other people...I'm kind of backwards you know....no one was ever sure why, but instead of being able to see into the minds of others...I can bring people into my own mind...show them my memories if I felt like it...or maybe create an amazing wonderland where we could spend time together." She shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:33 pm

She blinked her eyes, nodding once more. She understood. "That's pretty cool. Have you ever done it before? You know, tried it out," she said briefly, curiousity once more spiking her interest. She wondered what kind of places she's created, and why. What memories did she choose for someone to see? Sakuda twirled her hair once more, trying to calm her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

Rosaline nodded once, "My sister and I used to play there together. It's been a long while since I've created any 'wonderlands' though...Usually I use it in order to take my anger out on people...when I get angry, I feel the need to hurt someone...so I bring them into my mind so I can expel my anger without actually hurting them. When they get hurt, they exit my mind but end up being perfectly fine and unharmed." She glanced away and looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:48 pm

Sakuda nodded her head once more. "I see. You cause mental harm, not physical. It seems legitiment," she says, placing her fingertips to her lips in thought. Both their abilities involve mental involvement. "Well, after you preform your ability, do you have any exursion afterwards? Like mental headaches and such," she asked, trying to see what effects who when the ability is completeled.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:51 pm

Rosaline shook her head, "We're both fine. It just scares the piss out of them. Unless...I've been hurt while in my own mind once...all I could feel was this horrible pressure in my head like my skull was breaking and it was difficult for me to get out of there...I suspect that if I'm hurt seriously it could cause brain damage...or if I was killed while there...living vegetable."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

Sakuda purst her lips, enticed by this new information. She was effected unless injured. "After I complete my ability, I usually get really wall," she saideak with headaches and dizziness. It's not pleasent, so I try and not do it too much. Not good for me at all." She frowned when she remembered the last time she used it.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:58 pm

Rosaline smiled softly and crossed her arms over her chest and shifted the weight of her slim 6'2 frame over to one side, "Well, I don't think it's anything you'd really have to use too awful often, wouldn't you agree?" She shrugged her shoulders, "I wouldn't use it with those effects anyway. Doesn't really seem too awful safe, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:02 pm

Sakuda nodded. "Too true too true," she hummed in agreement, wishing she had some medication or something for anytime she used it. That would actually help things allot better. "Well, I don't think I use it as often as I use to," she said, thinking back to when she was little. "When I was a child, I used it for everything. Except candy. I'm not too fond of sweets," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

Rosaline laughed lightly, "That's okay, though. You're plenty sweet enough without candy." She looked off past Sakuda once more and said softly, "I think that one of the only things I wonder about my ability now, is if I could even create a wonderland anymore...since it's been so long." She looked back at her and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:56 am

Sakuda smiled at her compliment, thinking that it was kinda true. Sakuda could be very nice, when she felt like it. Her eyes glanced over Rosaline's face, before she purst her lips in thought. "Nothing you do ever goes away, it's just stored for later," she quoted from a book she read about the mind. She believed that quote, too, for she usually never completely forgot anything.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 2:43 pm

Rosaline smiled some before saying softly, "Stored for later, yes...though sometimes you can't find what you need from where it was stored. Not without some help, anyway. So not forgotten, but perhaps misplaced. Be it on accident or on purpose." she looked to Sakuda and smiled once more before looking off, "Sometimes you can't get the help you need and what's misplaced becomes lost. You never know until you try, though." She reached up and tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 4:56 pm

Sakuda slowly got down onto her backside, sitting crosslegged while she watched Rosaline. She then nodded softly, hearing what she had to say. "I guess you're correct on that one," she said aloud, thinking about the possibilites. She then smiled. "And I guess it is true you can't find out things unless you try it. I agree to the fullest on that one."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 5:02 pm

Rosaline slowly went over and sat down beside Sakuda, looking ahead as she said softly, "Sometimes the mental can be philosophical...other times, they just don't make any sense. It's not like while I was alone I just let my brain turn to mush...not all the time anyway." She gave a slight laugh and shook her head. "Sometimes it's just easier to not work and be quiet. Not make any sense to anyone but yourself and others like you...ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:04 pm

Sakuda watched Rosaline sit down, blinking her eyes as she listened to Rosaline once more, nodding as she always does. A smile ceased her lips as she giggled. "Mush, hmm? I don't think that'll be good for anybody," she said teasingly, knowing that most kids did just that nowadays with the constant desire of tvs and computers. Sakuda looked to the sky once more, cocking her head and listening to the air. "But . . . I do know allot about not making sense. My friends all say I'm nutts," she said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:09 pm

Rosaline quietly looked over to Sakuda, shaking her head, "I really doubt that...I think I'd know." She reached up and placed a hand over the right side of her face while spreading her fingers so she could see between them, her eyes widening as she let out a laugh. It slowly died off as she removed her hand from her face and she once more fell silent, looking at the ground while repeating herself quietly, almost as if she had forgotten she even said it before, "I think I'd know..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 7:45 am

Sakuda looked at Rosaline, her head slightly tilted to the right as her eyes observed the woman beside her. She was silent, probably debating what to say next. She learned allot from Rosaline just by watching her actions. Sakuda figured that with just a few words, Rosaline would reveal several things unintentionally. Sakuda smiled softly. "I guess you would, hmm?" She turned her head to look at the decresend doll, eyes turning sad.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 2:51 pm

Rosaline glanced over at Sakuda, listening to the thing that she had said. Her mind was processing, not sure what to do next. What was crossing her mind were facts. Facts that she'd need to decipher and move around in order to make a statement that sounded at least somewhat sane. She placed her own chin between her fingers and thumb, resting her elbow on her leg as she slouched over some. She remained quite a moment longer before saying gently, "I've been around them much of my life. The mentally unstable. You're nothing like them. Nothing like..." She trailed off as she scowled some, seeming to be in a bit of thought before finishing, "Me. Nothing like me."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:58 pm

Sakuda shook her head, agreeing with Rosaline. She herself was nothing like the mentally unstable, she knew this. She can act crazy as in wild, but not really insane. She never truely had a reason to. Sakuda turned towards Rosaline, her left brow raised. "Rosaline, people who don't exactly think the way most do is what evens out the balance, and they can even make life a bit more fun and exciting; at least, I think so," Sakuda pondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:04 pm

Rosaline looked to Sakuda and said softly, "Yes...a lot of times I think differently...I'm not sure that it makes it okay that..." She went quiet and looked to the ground, taking a breath to build up some confidence before looking to Sakuda. "That accident that happened to my family...that accident was me...I killed them. Each and every one of my brothers and sisters...my parents...sadly, my eldest sister was home...she was caught in it." She placed her face into her hands and said softly, "I don't think it's safe for people to be around someone like me...someone who can't feel any emotion sometimes. Who can't always express them when she wants to. It makes me angry...that and when people don't share my feelings for them towards me. It makes me so angry that sometimes I do things I know I shouldn't. Does that make life, 'fun' for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:07 am

Sakuda stared at Rosaline for a moment, then tilted her head. She thought abotu what to say next, opened her out, only to close it again. She wasn't quite sure how to answer Rosaline, which was a complete surprise. "Well . . ." She began anyways, "it certainly seemed like it wouldn't make life fun, but . . . But still, everything happens for a reason, and I'm sure there had to be some sort of plan as to why you were born and eventually . . . Eventually killed your family," she whispered softly, thinking about whatever pasts she's heard of so far. She didn't look at Rosaline, for she was too deep into thought, plus, she didn't know what was going to happenw ith Rosaline's temper.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 4:10 pm

Rosaline started to laugh some, "Yes...a purpose." She shook her head, still laughing though it wasn't because she exactly felt anything was funny. It was a bit more of a deranged laugh for the sake of laughing. She looked to Sakuda, "You'll find that not everyone and everything has a purpose. There is no purpose in sitting in a white room with no one to talk to and staring at walls! None. At all. It doesn't help people become the definition of 'sane'; not at all! It causes boredom...and if you ask me, it just makes your condition worse. You start to TALK to the walls for the sake of talking...and sometimes they talk back." Her laughter cut off and she placed her open palm against her forehead, holding her head in her hand. Slight tears formed at the corner of her left eye though they were red just like blood.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 5:48 pm

Sakuda had a sad expression on her face. She tried to lighten things up a bit. "I . . . Use to talk to walls, too. Though, it was more of the pretend kind of boredom. One time, I even had a whole conversation with a painting on my wall. It was of a small fuzzy kitten in a basket of yarn." Sakuda smiled softly, then sighed.
"But I was taught . . . Everything had a purpose. I guess it doesn't matter if anyone else believes in it, as long as I hold it true to myself," she said, more to herself then anybody. She got a misty look in her eyes as she remembered her past, though it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Sakuda glanced over to Rosaline, seeing blood forming in her eye. "Oh, hold on." Sakuda reached into her skirt pocket, pulling out her black clothe, reaching over to Rosaline. "Hold still," she said, using the cloth to swipe away the blood as it almost fell from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 5:55 pm

Rosaline blinked some, removing her hand from her forehead as she looked to Sakuda, "What are you doing...? You'll stain your..." She trailed off as she found that what Sakuda had was black, "Oh..." She scowled slightly and tilted her head some before asking softly, "Why are you being so nice to me? This is usually around the time when people are scared off." She reached up, gently taking a hold of Sakuda's hand, the one she was using to wipe the blood from her face and she looked to it before gently moving it away. The emotion was gone from her face again, no further tears forming in her eyes. She spoke softly, "I'm sorry...for saying that about what you believe in. We all hold onto something to believe in. It helps keep some sense of sanity."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 6:24 pm

Sakuda rested her hands in her lap, looking at Rosaline with a curious expression. "I know, belief is one thing that can make or break something," she answered, glancing down to her hand. A small smile lit her face, and she giggled. "Why wouldn't I be nice to someone? I usually don't get scared off, everyone has their story, and I don't care how gruesome it is. I'm usually the determined type, and I don't like shouldering anyone away. It's kind of rude if you ask me," she replied, standing up and stretching her arms over her shoulders. She felt restless now, as she usually did whenever she sat down for too long.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 6:30 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda quietly and said in a careful tone, "Sometimes even if it can break you...it still holds you together." She reached her hand to push her bangs to the side some, uncovering her eye. "Why, though? I'm not nice a lot of times. I try, though." She looked to Sakuda and asked softly, "Have you ever loved anyone?" She was feeling somewhat curious now. She was wondering about emotions. Ones that she hadn't felt in a while or felt that she lacked.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 6:37 pm

Sakuda nodded to Rosaline's first statement, agreeing with her totally. She paused, though, hearing Rosaline all the way through before turning, her wide blue eyes blanking at Rosaline. She seemed a bit confused, but then she thought it out. "So what if someone isn't nice? I help out whoever I can, and if they're sweet or stengy, it doesn't matter. The point for me is to make sure they at least have someone who showed a bit of kindness instead of passing them by." She smiled lightly, but soon tilted her head, eyes misty once more.

"Yes, I've loved. I've loved two people in my life that I was really dedicated too. If I would of hung around someone else more often, it would of been three," she said, pressing her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next