Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

The Lakes Edge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 1:47 pm

Kyuzo jumped he thought he saw something and when he went to grab it a fish which was rather large splashed him hard in the face knocking his hair ribbon out of his raven hair making it all go over his face and he yelled. "You baka!" Kyuzo started punching the water, it was easy to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:44 pm

Kirin was walking by to today, normally around this time of morning he would be waking up, but yet another sleepless night this time it was his own fault.
He drank coffee and coffee doesn't agree to him well, keeps him up the whole night. Yet Kirin never had bags under his eyes, -well he did in his long past but now he was FREE to do as he wished.

He halted watching boy, he had scenced the boy while ago, after all the last eternal he came across was Cattleya, he wasn't.. Well they didn't get along, even though he was polite to her still. He chuckled watching the eternal fail.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:50 pm

Kyuzo grumbled as he looked to the water again and seeing the same fish that splashed him he evilly smiled and throwing a punch into the water his eyes go blank. Did he miss, Kyuzo's eyes go wide as a tail splash him in the face and he glared daggers with irk marks. "I'm so going to fry you!!!! BAKA!" Kyuzo started punching like mad and stopping he grabbed his wrist for he had hit a rock which of course he didn't see. "Ow." Kyuzo rubbed his hand and got of the water finally getting out of the water, he had quit. Fish 3, Kyuzo 0.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:55 pm

Kirin couldn't help but laugh, This made his day. His day was starting to go up hill, not beacuse of the Eternal had hurt it's self but this personality. Yet for him, the spirit of the eternal inside the boy was old. ''You shouldn't give up so easily.'' He spoke sliding his hands into his black shiny jeans, Kirin voice was always odd, it was a mixture between male and female.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:00 pm

Kyuzo looked to the other eternal and his eyes go wide but it narrowed before his head snapped to the water. "Shoot my hair ribbon!?!" Kyuzo was on the verge of tears as he looked in the water, his hair ribbon was the only thing he remembered Rinkage. His sister. Kyuzo's hunger disappeared as he looked into the water with a rather sad expression forgetting the guys question.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:06 pm

Kirin only tilted his head, much like a puppy would at young age. Did he need the hair ribbon that badly? Kirin questioned himself.
His Brownish-red eyes glide over the smooth surface of water, a small ripple caught is attention in the water. It looked like the same fish just a few seconds ago, but what was in it's mouth? ''The Fish?'' He questioned mostly himself, stepping closer to the water yet not going into it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:10 pm

Kyuzo's eyes narrowed and he looked to the man as if he was going to murder someone. "Nani? Where is it?" Kyuzo ran up next to the guy looking in the water and catching sight of it he jumps in. "Get back here!?!" After a few minutes pass, Kyuzo popped his head up with his hair ribbon not to mention the large cat fish. "Haha! i'm eating good tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:16 pm

Kirin waited calmly as ever. He knew, the enteral will raise up when need air. And indeed the boy came to the surface, with the boy's ribbon and the fish. He smiled smally. 'He just need to be motivated then' Yet then shook his head. The Boy was proberly all soaked now too. ''You have better spirits now, but your soaking wet.'' He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:18 pm

Kyuzo sweatdropped as he placed the fish on a rock and he tied his hair up with large dull gray eyes. "Hai, I'm all wet but it was sure worth it. Like what you see?" Kyuzo was teasing of course for he had his eyes closed and he smiled like a teenager would.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:24 pm

''For an old soul, you speak so little like a child.'' He said kinda bluntly with a shrug. Yet he didn't answer the boy question. ''Your going to get ill.'' He said talking about the boys soaking wet clothes. Even though Kirin ability was to heal, he didn't use it alot after all Miyagi was a peaceful place.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:27 pm

Kyuzo sighed wringing out his hair. "Ah, I'm fine. Yes, I'm old but I like being in this appearance to since it is easy to get around." Kyuzo shifted his position and changed his appearance into his adult real appearance and he was dry like he never went in the water and he walked to the cat fish picking it up with both of his large hands for he was 4'9 and now he was 6'0. His hair was down about his shoulders and his face and he looked to the other man with a mello sort of lonely expression. "Care to share this with me?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:34 pm

Kirin only watched the changing of forms didn't phase him at all. After all he had seem much in the world, and personally some of those things he didn't want to see or to happen.
He forced his hands deeper into his jeans pockets as if wanting to hide his scared wrists.
''No, Thank you. The coffee is still affecting me from last night.'' He said politely as ever. He noted the change in the personality too.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:37 pm

Kyuzo frowned and he didn't know want to do or say as he stared at the cat fish. "I see, so I suppose I shouldn't eat it then and get sick." Kyuzo held the fish as he stood and he looked to the man as he bowed his head a little. "Arigatou, you found my long dear sister ribbon she had given me on my 12th birthday."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:41 pm

Kirin frowned clearly confused. He could understand the ribbon sentimental value to the guy but the fish wasn't his younger form hungry? Didn't that mean this older form is hungry. ''You don't need to bow, not many japanese do that anymore.. Whats your name?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Kyuzo looked to the fish with a frown. "Kyuzo. If you wish to give me a nickname then that is fine too." Kyuzo was being this way cause he taught himself this way, since his father didn't teach him no better.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:51 pm

Kirin felt kinda bad for the guy, so he then grinned. ''Kyuzo-san, well lets build a fire.'' He wanted to brighten up the mood that this guy was in.
''Oh by the way, most people shake hands now, so-'' He took his hand out of his pocket.
And held it out infront of him for Kyuzo to shake his hand. His wrists were clearly visable a thick band scare -about- was identical on each wrist, going all the way around his wirsts, clearly it was a very old scare, but the scare while never fade. ''I'm Kirin Shimi.''
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:57 pm

Kyuzo took his hand and shook it gently he did see the scars but his face made no emotion since he figured it was a personal matter. "Arigatou, Kirin-san. If you wish to make a fire then please do so. I'll just save this fish until I really do get hungry" Kyuzo's face didn't lighten up but it was gentle in some parts of his features.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:03 pm

Kirin gently squeezed Kyuzo hand then gently letted it go, with a smile, yet then
Kirin rolled his eyes at Kyuzo and he made no effort to hide it. ''So are you hungry or are u not?'' He said while kicking a stick up into the air and catching it with his hands. he already got a small phile already growing under his arms. ''Hows your arm?''
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:06 pm

Kyuzo blinked to the question. "I'm hungry but I like to eat with others." Kyuzo remembered he would always eat with his sister but since she was not here he wanted to eat with someone else. "My arm is good, do you seek my help?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:11 pm

''Well I'm not going to be eatting, yet I still eat then I'm not hungry anyway..''
He rubbed the back of his head while dumping the phile of wood on the ground. ''But thats up to you if you wanna help or not, Kyuzo?'' He grins again this time with his eyes closed. much child like on his more feminine then male.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:14 pm

Kyuzo frowned as he picked up some random sticks. "I'll help, since I'm not the kinda of character to leave all the work to just one person." Kyuzo placed the sticks in Kirin's pile with his hair hiding his dull gray hues, he also still held the fish in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:18 pm

''You know.. The fish isn't going anywhere, you can put it down.'' He teased lightly. He sat down next to the pile of wood and started to building the structure for the fire.
He wanted to ask something but knew it was rude but a question was in his mind.
''Many I ask you a question Kyuzo?''
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:24 pm

Kyuzo looked to the fish but then looked to Kirin. "Ask away." Kyuzo didn't mind saying things especially if they were questions. His gray orbs stayed on Kirin his face gentle in a distant way.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:28 pm

''What happened?'' He questioned his eyes lifted from his working structure, to Kyuzo. Kirin eyes looked young but now gained almost life times, It's obvious he had been though alot.
He can hide it in his eyes yet he couldn't hide the physical scares on his wirsts.
He was talking about Kyuzo past. ''Something most of happened to you, coming from a loud mouth child to a silent man.'' He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:33 pm

Kyuzo looked down as he closed his eyes, in his child appearance he would of cried but not his adult appearance. "I lost my dear beloved mother and sister. I was forcefully taken away from them by a father who didn't love my sister since she had brown hair and green eyes. I've been here alone since the departure " His eyes remained closed and rubbing his eyes with his free hand he couldn't really keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:40 pm

Kirin was quiet as the fire finally catched a light. ''Your still young.'' That was the first thing he said, then he stood up and turned to Kyuzo walking up to the vulnerable Eternal. ''You think being in different forms is easier? But you still feel the same in ether form. If there is one think I have learnt in life it's that being an Eternal is a curse and a gift. Along life, yet you'll meet them again in some point of it.'' He said removing Kyuzo's hand way from the own man's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: