Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyce Harpe
Scout

The Lakes Edge - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 8:33 am

Alyce smiled softly at him and nodded "Yeah, I guess I kinda know what you mean." she told him and looked around for a moment. "Did you come here by yourself? Or did you have a mate that ran away with you?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 11:07 am

Duke laughed in his head at the thought of someone running away with him "No, I came all by myself! Like a grown up boy" he teased "How about you? Anyone runaway with you?" he asked, holding back a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat
Birthday : 1992-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 3:48 pm

Alyce laughed a little "Oh, how stupid of me." she grinned and shook her head no "Um no, not really. I used to live in a small town with my family before I turned 17. When my birthday rolled around I had finally been able to turn into my werewolf form. Being that of a newbie, I attacked the town and my family sent me away." Alyce closed her eyes for a moment, remembering that very night.
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:56 am

"Ah, Manage to kill anyone?" He joked, nudging her slightly. "So, you're a werewolf? Can you change switch forms whenever you want to or is it really only a full moon thing?" he said, blinking as he looked at her. He'd never really asked anyone that question and was highly curious. "Does it hurt when you change forms? I mean, bone structures for wolves and humans are pretty different. I wouldn't be surprised if it did do damage to you" he added.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:12 am

Being awhile since Abele had some fresh air, the male decided to finally head out of his stuffy home to enjoy some peace. He brought along his classic guitar, since it was the only masculine thing he could play to the outside world. The strap was tucked around his lazy black wifebeater(tanktop), where the shoulder would support the instrument. Tight dark blue jeans hugged his thighs and knee caps while there were shreds towards the end, meeting his beat up black sneakers. Abele's hair was tied back into a small ponytail today, and a toothpick hung from his lips. Finding himself by the lake's edge, Abele began to pluck at his strings carelessly. A smile was brought onto his lips as he thought of the inspiration for most of his songs. Lately, they have been flowing into his brain since Valentine's Day, and they were not likely to stop. Abele sighed for a moment and stared out to the lake, his violet eyes reflecting his tender emotions of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 11:12 pm

Absinthe was in a mood to be outside today and since it was still remotely cold out, though it was almost Spring now, she wasn't wearing what you would usually see her in. She had black skinny jeans on with her rave boots with buckles on them over them. She had a ripped up red shirt on that had black faded writing on it, covered by a light weight black jean jacket. She couldn't wait for it to stop being cold so she could wear her skirts and tank tops again. Walking around the Sakura Lake was peaceful, though it made it even colder because of the breeze coming from the lake. It wasn't long until she heard a guitar being softly played and a smile spread across her lips.

She quickly looked for where it came from until she found the red headed man she was searching for. Trying not to blush she walked over to him as quietly as she could in her rave boots. She hadn't known him for long, but they had already become friends. They had spent Valentines Day together and he had gotten her an electric green and black bracelet that had black light gems on it that she wore today, slightly hidden by her jacket sleeves. As she walked up to him she couldn't help but smile, though she tried not to blush since she hated it so much. "Hey, handsome." She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned over him.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 11:49 pm

Not aware of the person watching him, Abele continued to strum along on his guitar, making the notes loud and endless. Abele was magick whenever he was playing an instrument, and this was no exception. He was in a very good mood today, and found himself humming a few different tunes to figure which would follow his emotions. At last he heard the distinct sounds of shoes crushing the earth below and glanced back, seeing arms wrap around his shoulders. He almost grinned, but instead settled for an embarrassed smile and a light blush coating his rather pale cheeks. "Hello yourself gorgeous," he teased back, giving her a full on wink before he picked a few harmless notes that were fast and very bouncy. Abele found that to be the perfect melody, so he buried it into the back of his mind, then glanced back at Absinthe, a lazy and rather crooked smile on his face. "What are you doing in this chilly weather, wearing all that black, hmm?" He tilted his head, letting his fiery red hair fall over her arms and hang down. Those large violet eyes stared at Absinthe's golden ones, looking for any particular emotion in them.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:05 am

Absinthe couldn't help but chuckle a little bit when she saw how Abele reacted to her. She tilted her head as she listened to him play his guitar a bit longer until he stopped and she sat down next to him, slowly slipping her arms away from him and letting her fingers trace along his markings on his neck before sitting with her legs stretched out. She sighed out and leaned back on her hands, tilting her head back and looking over at him. "Hey now, black keeps heat in and it's cold out, it's normal to be wearing black in this weather." She laughed and smiled at him. "What are you doing out here in the cold in a tank top, hm? Aren't you cold?" She asked curiously. Maybe she just didn't know enough about Dragons and they could withstand the cold better than she could.

With his violet eyes looking at hers she blushed a small amount, loving that his eyes were violet and not black at the moment. No matter how much she loved his black eyes, she knew the violet eyes were meant for her. She sat back up now and hugged her legs, her sleeve slipping up a bit and showing a bit more of her bracelet she was wearing as she laid her head on her knees. "You seem happy today. Any reason why?"
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:15 am

Abele felt a heavy shiver wreck his spine as his skin tingled. Absinthe was tracing the marks on his neck, and it didn't burn for once. Abele released a soft sigh, then showed a bit of a smile. "You've got me there~ Black does retain heat. However, I bet you'd look so much cuter in something neon," he admitted without much shame. Since he hung out with Absinthe on Valentine's Day, he found himself being less flustered and more confident. Especially when he gave her that gift he currently spied on her wrist. At her question about him, Abele shrugged his shoulders, not seeming bothered by the slowly dropping degrees. "I'm never too bothered by the weather. It's just how I've always been," he muttered, plucking lazily a few notes.

A chuckle rumbled through his throat, sounding deep and rather soothing. He had a glint in his eye, but nothing else indicated a sneaky action was coming. "Happy? What would give you that impression? Hmm? Or are you putting an image of your head involving me being happy for a specific reason," he asked teasingly, taking off the guitar and setting it beside him, making sure it sat on its "back" before turning back to Absinthe. He showed a white-toothed smile, eyelids slightly lowered to add a "dreamy" face effect. "Nah, just messing. I'm in a pretty good mood because I can actually think of what music to write and play for once."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:25 am

Absinthe giggled as she was told she would look cuter in something neon colored. She didn't know if she should agree or not. She knew she looked awesome in neon, but hearing that from a cute guy... That was something new to her all together. She smiled at him as he spotted her bracelet, slipping her sleeves up a bit and then turning herself around so her body was facing Abele as she crisscrossed her legs and putting her hands on them. "Well you're lucky, I wish I could endure the cold like you do. She laughed since she knew it wasn't true. The heat was what she lived for, not the cold. She would much rather be really hot than freezing.

She laughed quietly and looked away as he teased her on her question "No, of course not. Where would you get that idea, hm? Is that what you're thinking?" She glanced over at him and giggled a bit. She looked over at his guitar after he placed it down, smiling just a bit since he was paying more attention to her. "Does that mean I'm going to get a song one of these days?" She giggled and smiled at him, her gold eyes gleaming
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:40 am

Abele shrugged his shoulders. "I'm use to any weather, really. I think it's because I have dragon skin in me. I love to warm up by the sun, though. Stretch my scales, as we say," he replied lazily, raising his lithe arms to stretch them over his head. Popping sounds of stretched muscles followed, making Abele hum in satisfaction, smiling a bit. "I'm sure you'll get use to the cold eventually, if you live here long enough, anyway."

"I'm no afraid to admit what I'm thinking," he purred lightly, raising a brow and running his tongue along his lip, showing a small sneak peak of his newest tongue piercing, which seemed to be something bright blue. It went away quickly, though, as Abele smacked his lips shut to form a smile. A small tint of pink danced across his face. He had been working on a song that reminded him of her, but he wasn't going to admit that! Especially when it's nether finished or even have any words to it. Abele chuckled softly, shrugging his shoulders once more. "Who knows. Maybe if you sing some of the words for me I can come up with something special."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:50 am

Absinthe smiled, seeing that she was correct about her thinking Dragons were different when it came to cold. She was surprised he liked the heat as well though. She laughed and shook her head though, knowing she would never like the cold. "I lived most of my years in Australia, I don't think I'll ever get used to the cold, no matter how long I live her. My blood is from Arizona and it's used to Australia, I'm warm all over." She smiled at her good memories from her home country.

Absinthe watched Abele closely as he licked his lips, showing off a new ring he had for his tongue. She blushed as she stared at it until he retreated it and smiled at her, snapping her out of thoughts about it. She blushed gently and smirked. She liked the sound of what he had in mind, though she could tell there was something else hidden away in that mind of his. "I can take up that challenge. As long as you maybe give me an idea of what the lyrics should be like." She leaned forward and put her elbows on her knees, resting her chin on her hands. With her hair recently cut to get rid of split ends it easily fell in front of her face now, showing off two piercings on each ear and her mother's locket and her brother's tribal necklace slipping out and dangling between her arms.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:56 am

"Awe, common. You have to give it a chance~" He cooed softly to the other girl and rocked on his make-shift seat, hands moving to set on each side of him. Those bright violet eyes flicked over her face, observing her expressions. "The snow is the only good part about the cold though," he muttered with a rather point-of-being tone. Well, it him that was the best part. He loved watching the flakes with his amazing vision as they fell onto the ground and surrounded the whole town in hugs. Though it was cold, Abele ignored it for the beauty. He was an Italian, after all.

Abele waved his hand, dismissing her curious mind. "Oh no. You want a song, we'll do it your style, but with my instrument," he said, glancing over to the guitar resting by his leg. "It'll be an interesting mix, don't you think?" He rose a thing red brow, giving her a sly look. Of course he was just trying to get off subject, but he also was truly wondering what it would be like to have a techno and classic guitar mixed song. Or maybe if he played his electric instead . . .
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:05 am

Absinthe shook her head, not wanting to take the challenge of the cold, that was too much for her. "I think I'm fine with my warm skin for now. Though I must agree that the snow is the only good part, it's very pretty and fun to play in." She giggled bit at her lip a little as she watched his face change with everything he did. She had picked up from Suki on watching people. Every little move someone would do would mean something at times and right now she could tell he was flirting, though of course she was doing it right back. It was weird for her, but she kind of liked i.

She narrowed her eyes at him when he said they had to do it her way. "Does that mean I have to come up with the lyrics first? I haven't been able to write for ages, I don't think that would be a smart move." She laughed and licked her lips a little as she thought about what their song could be like. She had missed hearing the guitar be played in her house, so it was temping no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:15 am

"Suit yourself~ Though, I do want to add, that the cold is best for snuggling," he teased gently, laughing a bit afterwards. He always figured the girls liked that stuff, though from time-to-time he was proven wrong. "Or get those huge comforting blankets out and the fire started. That always happened when I was younger," he explained lightly, still a bit touchy on the subject. Sure, he knew Absinthe better than any other people here in MP, but he didn't want that all to be in ruins once he spilled the whole life story everyone hates to hear.

Abele lifted a brow, his eyes glazed with thought. He debated on several factors about this song, and figured, why not? They both seemed to becoming better friends, and he could always use a good gal to help him keep in line with his music wants. "Why not write them together? Pitch lines and all that, you know?" He tilted his head, a few fire-like locks brushing across his eyes and nose. Abele cursed slightly under his breath and grasped a hair-tie from his wrist, shoving all of his loose and longer hair into a decent ponytail. A few strands hung out, but they didn't dare drift near his face, but only hung around the sides. "There we go." His eyes focused back to Absinthe, trying to remember what he said last.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:23 am

Absinthe laughed and looked away as he stated the snuggling about the cold being good. That was true, but she had only ever done that with her siblings. Relationships and guys were something new to her and she couldn't entirely wrap her head around everything people did except from what she had read in books and seen on tv and in movies. "I love fires, we did a lot of bonfires in Australia when it was a bit colder out. It's fun to burn things every now and then." She laughed and shook her head, knowing very well that wasn't exactly what Abele was going for, but it was all she had to offer as something to compare to what he had said.

Absinthe's eyes lit up when he said they should write the songs together. She liked the idea. It not only meant she could finally get back into music except for being a DJ, but she could spend more time with him. She was still trying to wrap her head around these things, but she knew that spending more time with him she could do it. She watched now as he cursed and pulled his hair back, smiling and tilted her head to the side as she watched with interest. "How cute...
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:33 am

"Bon fires? Like, bigger versions of house fires? Woah." Abele never really participated in anything with a bon fire before, just because he never really needed to. At the mention of burning things, Abele nodded, picking a random string and just using it to make one single sound. "I love the smell of burnt wood . . . And sometimes strong flowers. It all calms me, really," he told her, avoiding the smells he was most familiar with. He'd rather not talk about that in front of a lady, especially one he found to be favorable and cute.

With no further distractions from his hair, Abele focused on Absinthe's sudden perking-up at the mention of both credits for the lyrics. He then recalled Absinthe saying something about how her family doesn't get into music as much as they use to. This made the music lover sad. The tunes were his religion. There just was no giving it up, no losing an interest. Abele slowly smiled, showing a hidden dimple in his cheek as he stretched his lips a bit, not quite smiling, but not quite grinning, either. It looked good, needless to say. "What do you think, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:43 am

Absinthe smiled at Abele's curiosity of the bonfires. She giggled and nodded to him. "Have you ever seen a bonfire? They're a lot of fun! We should do one some time." She brightened with the idea of seeing a bonfire again. "I don't think I ever did anything with flowers though, so that's new to me." She tilted her head in curiosity now. She pushed herself forward a bit so she could be closer to him without making it very obvious, only that she was repositioning herself. Her eyes were flickering with so much emotion.

She nodded to his question and watched him make a noise with his guitar. "Gosh, of course! I wouldn't pass up on an offer like that ever!" She knew he had told her about her family's music they did together and how they didn't do it as much anymore since they were so separated from each other until recently. As she looked at Abele with such happiness and eagerness in her eyes she realized she was scanning him over and she kept getting stuck on his markings, his lips, or his eyes. He was very hypnotizing to her.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:51 am

Sheepishly, Abele grinned, embarrassed as he shook his head. "Urm, no, not really. I'm more of a limited fire-power kinda guy. I like what I can control," he told her, shrugging his shoulders as if it didn't bother him. Though it kind of did, since he was a dragon and all. Abele's eyes sparkled at the mention of burning flowers. "Well, it's more of a dragon thing, I suppose. We start a really tiny fire, and then just add in the most sweet-smelling flowers and other stuff we have. Kind of like incense, but it's not just smoke," he explained roughly.

Showing off his peril-like white teeth, Abele nodded his head. "Sounds good~! I haven't worked with anyone since my way-back-when band," he said eagerly, excited now as much as Absinthe was. He really enjoyed his passion in life, and it was even better whenever someone shared that interest. Though, right now, it seems something else besides music caught Absinthe's interest. This made Abele smirk, raising a single brow and waiting for Absinthe to say something.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:58 am

Absinthe quickly understood his reasons behind the flowers. Dragons and incense. That was simple enough for her. She had always had an interest in Dragons and had read about them here and there, but she finally had a Dragon to talk to and learn all kinds of things. She was always so interested in the different races and what they could do and how it differed from herself. She was the only child in her family that even cared about any of it.

"Well as you know I haven't done much since my siblings and I were separated. So I'm excited to be able to do it with you." She blushed a bit when he finally realized she was reoccupied by other things other than just music. She laughed and looked down at her hands for a moment before asking a question. "Do Dragons happen to have any abilities to maybe control people? I've wondered that for a while..." And by a while she meant since she meet him. She looked up at him with an embarrassed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:08 am

"That almost sounded like a compliment," he chuckled at her first statement, leaning back just a bit to relieve his back of stress. His head lulled just a bit to the side, though his violet eyes were still on her, almost like analyzing her face and how each little nerve moved. It was her second question that brought him to grin, eyelids once again lowering. "Well, in all honesty, every dragon can learn that. It takes a lot of concentration though, and not everyone falls for it." He blinked his eyes a few times, seeming to recall details. "And it's not really controlling as much as it is communicating through a dream-like haze. It's all about the two participants and how strong their will is." Abele paused for a moment, chuckling at her embarrassed face. "Are you thinking that I'm doing that to you?"
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:15 am

"Well it was." She smiled gently at him and couldn't help but laugh a bit at his laid back stance. As he stared at her and spoke about what she had asked she shied away again, not being able to take his look while he was speaking about it. She had never been this awkward in her life, she wasn't sure if she exactly liked it. It was frustrating to not have a clue what was going on sometimes an be so drawn into just one person. "I never said that. I told you I've been wondering it for a while. I study Magickal beings all the time and I've never met a Dragon before." She lied easily to him, since most of it wasn't a lie. It was simply the truth, she just had more reasoning behind the first part now.

Absinthe looked up at him afterwards and smiled a bit, trying to not look embarrassed. She realized she had been looking down the whole time she had stated that all though and that was always an easy give away to embarrassment and lying. Damn her psychology skills. Maybe Abele wasn't as good on those things though, she highly doubted this with him though.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 5:01 pm

"First compliment I've received in awhile," he admitted, shrugging it off as soon as it came. Sure, he has endless flirting people and a few comments from the store owners in town, but it didn't mean a whole lot, since Abele didn't know them like he did Absinthe. His lips came to press together in thought, a pursed position one would say. He then chuckled, taking in Absinthe's quick retort of the whole dragon-can-control-people subject. "Mmm, if you say so, Rave-Girl," he commented, giving a wink before he glanced out to the waters.

One element that actually made him unsure about everything. Water, always moving, so powerful, yet so calm. It made him think of the usual qualities of women. His mind was then pulled to Absinthe, who hadn't really showed much anger before. Sure, it was playful whenever Abele would scold or tease her, but that was normal. Absinthe, as a whole, really didn't fit the typical women stereotype. This made Abele intrigued. So, without much to do, he had observed her the times they had met, and found her a rather interesting subject. Such is the over-working mind of a musician. But, he was drifting from reality again. "Is there anything else you wanted to know about Dragons? We're really not that interesting," he said smoothly, fingers tracing the body of the guitar, careful not to pluck any of the strings.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 5:47 pm

"I don't believe that. I know you always get compliments by random strangers. I've already seen it." She teased him lightly about that, though she understood what he was really saying about that. She made a face at him quickly when he called her 'Rave-girl' and mocked her on what she had said. "It's true. Doesn't mean you have to believe it though." She laughed and shook her head a bit, knowing he was seeing a little much through her for her liking sometimes.

When he told her Dragons weren't interesting she laughed softly. "I really doubt that. I find you quite interesting to say the least. Especially you in general." She flushed red before she continued. "Maybe I'm just biased though. Anything different from being Shape Shifter Mage is amazing to me. Sure, I could turn into a Dragon if I wanted to, but I wouldn't have all of the properties of a real Dragon, I'd only be able to fool people that had no idea how Dragons are. I'm naturally a deer, so that's what I know best. Though my siblings are naturally deer as well they have taken on different shapes for the one they like the most because they got to know more about that race." She smiled and leaned forward a bit, reaching out and touching Abele's markings on his neck before slipping her hand down to the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 8:47 pm

Abele made a scrunched-up face whenever Absinthe spoke about the compliments given by strangers. "Well, yeah. That's hormones for you," he answered point-blank, his tone flat and un-amused. He then cracked a smile at the face-making of her own, even chuckling a bit since he hadn't known she'd ever do that. A glint in his eye and a smirk on his face told her that he knew the whole ordeal, but didn't comment on it any further. Nah, instead he just enjoyed the sound of her laughter, finding it quite adorable.

"Ohhh? Me in general?" He waggled his eyebrows at her confessed studious interest, though it didn't compare as a good reaction when she began blushing. Dammit, that was cute...! Abele almost pouted at that, but then again, he'd have to explain why he had pouted, and didn't feel up to doing so. Instead, he had an expression of curiosity as she spoke about her family, and even how she was a deer. He already figured that much out from her dots and how she acted so much like said animal. "Hmm. Shape Shifters get all the luck. I gotta stay a scale-y, "princess-thieving" lizard," he grumbled, though in all honestly he did not mind being a Dragon. It always had a silver lining.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:24 pm

Absinthe laughed and shook her head at him. "It's not always hormones you know. That's not the drive of every person. Especially not me." She stated without realizing that might a bit of meaning behind it. She simply ignored his smirk since she already knew he was getting her more and more easier. Sometimes she was just an open book to some people. Other times she was impossible to figure out.

She laughed at his curiosity at her family. She laughed even harder when he spoke about him being a dragon. "Not everyone sees Dragons as that! There are some people that are very obsessed with them and find them as very beautiful creatures. I would be one of those people." She smiled gently and tilted her head. She had actually never turned into a Dragon, but that was starting to sound interesting. She wondered what she would be like as a Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: