Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lakes Edge - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 6:55 pm

Xuan cringed more as the boy stepped closer. The words that he was speaking were barely understandable over the weird pain he felt from being around him. As the boy started to walk forward Xuan's body impulsively Rift Jumped backwards in as a sound of a void being torn pulled him in and back about 10 feet. It left a distorted area for a moment then healed up. "I'm sorry about that. I...didn't mean to be rude but...you seem to be having ill effects on me. Maybe we'll chat another time when I feel better?" He cringed more as he jumped up and away through the forest. As he continued through he kept thinking over and over. What the hell was that? I have never met a person who has had that much of an Ill omen hang over me.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

X.E.R.O rubbed his cheek lightly confused as he looked upward in a manner of lost emotions. The teen was having fun teasing the other male but seeing him keep his distance and then leave made him feel a tad bit sad, now he had nothing interesting to look at while he was at the lakes edge. X.E.R.O dismissed his sadness that he had felt and looked back out toward the lake with his expression kind and the smile ever so visiable on his lips. "See you later." was all that the teen could say as he hummed a rather weird tune not that he cared how it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:00 am

X.E.R.O's temper raised for no reason as he remembered a distant thought of his father making fun of him and his eyes glew a bit before placing his hands on his hips. "How rude!" the teen said this loudly and out of pure random, just when he thought that his thoughts would be happy it had to be proven wrong and then sighing he looked around and remembered when that rather interesting guy was here with him from eariler but he left quite quickly and that made him sad. X.E.R.O then again didn't hold it against the poor guy for if he found him rather weird then that was just him, it didn't mean that the teen thought himself weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:16 pm

Faustus gave a slow, yet steady stride as he had a cigarette which hung loosely from his lips as he walked. His eyes remained closed while he gave a simple sigh, folding his hands behind his head. His apparel consisted of something completely ironic for someone like himself. It was a Roman Catholic collared top with long sleeves. It was black with a white collar, remaining the natural colour. From his left ear hung an inverted cross, well known for its depiction of committing the forbidden. His footwear just happened to be black boots, like always. His pants remained black, as well, held with a silver belt. With each step he gave, a crunching sound followed. He exhaled, allowing smoke to slip past his lips. An irritated look was visible within his expression. Upon inhaling, his expression calmed to a pleasant one.

His right eyebrow arched as he heard the sound of a baritone shout on something being rude. The raven haired male gave a simple shrug, pushing the thought aside. Upon parting his lips, his cigarette fell onto the ground. Faustus lifted his foot, stomping it out in silence. Stretching his arms, he gave a quiet yawn. The place around him was boring. A rustling sound caught the male's attention. Upon looking up, a bullet shot into his left shoulder. It stayed lodged in his shoulder. "My, my. That was very careless of me. Getting shot like that..." He walked closer from where the bullet had been shot from. A hum escaped his lips, followed by a cruel, German melody.

"Heute wollen wir ein Liedlein singen,
Trinken wollen wir den kühlen Wein
Und die Gläser sollen dazu klingen,
Denn es muß, es muß geschieden sein.

Gib' mir deine hand, deine weiße hand,
Leb' wohl, mein Schatz, leb' wohl mein Schatz,
Leb' wohl, lebe wohl
Denn wir fahren, denn wir fahren,
Denn wir fahren gegen Engelland, Engelland.**"

The one responsible for the shot gave a peculiar stare, keeping his weapon pointed at Faustus from afar. The song was not one they were familiar with, due to the fact that it was a war song from world war two that had been banned from use in the future, considering it defied England. Their sight faltered to another spot from the movement an animal had given off. As soon as they looked back to where Faustus had been, they were surprised to see him standing right in front of them. "Please put that little toy down. It's not something for children to be playing with." He smirked, pressing the barrel of the gun down with two of his fingers. "Now... Smile for me." He gave an eerie, threatening smile. After that, he pulled his pocket knife from his left pocket, slashing along the male's face, carving a Glasgow Smile with a simple flick of his wrist at the corners of the male's mouth. The human gave a scream, covering his mouth. Before the human could retalliate, he kicked them in the abdomen, knocking them backwards. After that, he ran forward, pressing his foot roughly against the human's chest.

The human grabbed Faustus' ankle, pulling him downward. He growled quietly, catching the human off guard by stabbing his knife into the human's chest. The sudden stab did not kill him. It was shock that had killed the human. Blood flawed the silver blade of the knife he held. Pressing his tongue to the crimson liquid, he gave a hiss in disgust It was too salty in taste. He broke a piece of metal off of the gun the human had. Upon pulling out his lighter, Faustus heated the metal, using it to remove the bullet lodged in his shoulder. He growled quietly. It was painful, even for him. The blood soaked bullet fell to the ground. The small wound would close on its own.

Thinking back, he remembered the other voice. Deciding to investigate, he walked along. Upon seeing another male near the river, he decided to approach the stranger in hopes of conversation. "Good evening."

[**Translation:
Today we want to sing a little song,
We drink the cool wine
And the glasses should sound to
Because it must, it must be divorced.

Give me your hand, your white hand,
Farewell, my love, farewell my love,
Farewell, farewell
Because we travel, because we travel,
Because we go against England, England.]
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:28 pm

X.E.R.O heared a rather distant noise and he didn't know what to make of it as his purple red hues strayed behind in that manner of caution. The teen wasn't always good when it came to something happening nearby for something in turn may happen to him but he would just have to stand his ground as he waits and after waiting the sounds sort of died down. X.E.R.O wasn't good at knowing where things came from since this was the lakes edge and things seem to occur more around this time of day and at this location. The teen sort of turned around when a voice happened to appear and he looked to the male infront of him. "Uh hello?" X.E.R.O's head tilted to the far side as his arms were placed behind him in that polite manner or he hoped it was polite then again due to his left foot not doing as his right wanted him to caused him to slip lightly and then he corrected his posture. "What is a man like you doing out here?" the teen sort of felt better than he once did but then again he was still standing his ground as his celestial blue hair covered the left side of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:22 pm

Faustus tilted his head at an angle, causing his bangs to cover his right eye. A questioning expression formed as the teenager had asked him why he was there. A chuckle escaped into the cool air from the raven haired male. His crimson eyes narrowed in a way that did not seem threatening, but rather, thy seemed amused. "What am I doing here? Hm, that question could always be reversed so I can ask what you may be doing here." He paused, tapping his chin thoughtfully with his left hand's index finger. After a few seconds, he stood at full height of six feet, one inch. A look of irritation surfaced upon his expression as he noted that the teenager was taller than him in physical appearance by an inch or two. Words spoken in a flustered tone escaped his lips, but the words remained in a mixture of German and fluent Italian. On top of that, the words were inaudible, so thatching not be heard. Finally, he stared casually at the other male, keeping direct eye contact. "But to be proper and answer you first, I am here on patrol. I'm sure you are aware of an... Infestation our fair city happens to be dealing with."

Faustus allowed his head to fall back as he looked at the sky. He placed both hands behind his head, keeping his interest on the occurrences in the midnight blue sky. Nothing too interesting, but the sky gave him more of a sense of thrill than the stranger did. As with everyone, he kept his distance of at least two yards. His gaze fell downward then, eyeing the other male. The combined colour of red and purple within the male's eyes seemed rather unusual, but nonetheless, a trait not many people had. In simple, Faustus admired the red wine colour of the male's eyes. Upon noting the celestial blue hair the teenager had, he raised an eyebrow. Yet another unusual colour... Dropping his hands to his sides, he lifted one arm to cross over his chest and the other remained at his side. With that, he gave a polite bow. "My name is Faustus Liberati. May you tell me your name so I know whom I happen to be addressing?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:31 pm

X.E.R.O's facial expression became a flushed one when he heard the man ask why he was out here, of course the teen was going to have to answer him as he placed his right hand up messing with a strand of his hair. "I am aware of the what is happening and I am just here admiring the view. Then again you could probably say I am looking for clues which have ended up with finding something rather new." the teen was talking about a new find for he has never seen this man before and after of sometime watching him as he continued to mess with his hair he stopped when he heard the mans name. "Faustus, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am X.E.R.O Dara Tronix. You can of course call me whatever you want." X.E.R.O's fingernails were usually painted black when he was alive but he quit it when he had passed on. The teen liked the color of his nails now for he was a angel and the green fitted his hair and eyes. X.E.R.O rubbed over his nose trying to hide that flush color to his cheeks and nose and that was what he hated, being overly sensitve did cause some annoyances but he couldn't help it at times. The teen eyed Faustus quite curious as his hands were placed infront of him as he politely waits for whatever Faustus had to say, X.E.R.O knew some one of new traits when he saw one.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat
Birthday : 1992-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:16 am

About three A.M. and Alyce was wide awake and sitting at the edge of the lake. Mist was rolling over the lake, blanketing everything. She sat there in a deep red jacket with black jeans and no shoes. "Where o'where has my morning snack gone?" she giggled to herself at the horrible joke. Just minutes ago, Alyce had been in her werewolf form, stalking a herd of deer. Giving up on the deer, she just decided to take a break and sit down for awhile, not really feeling too hungry.
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:22 am

Duke walked toward the lake's edge, pretending as if he hadn't seen the girl "Peaceful" he said out loud, peeking at the girl from the corner of his eye, he lay down on his back, staring up at the sky, thinking. Soon after he shut his eyes, imagining the fields back at home, children's laughter as they ran about. He wondered how much had changed over the 2 years he'd been gone, if anyone would remember him, or if they had even noticed he'd left.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:26 am

Alyce had heard him from about a yard away before he had even showed up. Knowing just by his scent, knew he wasn't a harm to her so, Alyce remained sitting there and tossed a pebble into the water. Looking toward the man with violet eyes "A little late to be at a lake, don't you think?' she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:33 am

Duke sat up, watching as she tossed a pebble in to the lake "Never too late to be out by a lake" he said, picking a blade of grass from the ground and playing with it "Its the perfect time to watch the moon play with the water" said Duke showing off his smile. He tried to hold back a yawn but failed "I'm Duke, Duke Oliver Hazard of England, and you are?" he asked as he turned to face her properly, discarding the blade of grass and picking out a new one.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:37 am

Alyce crossed her legs and sat with her hands in her lap after the pebble was tossed. Her eyes glanced toward the grass first and then to the man's face. "The moon play with water? I believe it to be the other way around. Water is flowing, always, the moon is suspended into one section of the largest thing ever, space." spoke Alyce with a giggle "Excuse me, I'm Alyce. Alyce Harpe, if you will." she too, also smiled.
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:42 am

"Either way, its a nice thing to watch" he said, smiling at her. He turned his gaze to the rippling water "Beautiful name" commented Duke as he sat enjoying the company. He slowly rose to his feet and moved a bit closer to the girl, filling the awkwardly empty space between the two "Is this where you come to think..? At this time of night, or do you just happen to be here...?" asked Duke, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:45 am

Alyce nodded to what Duke had first said and shook her head at the next "Supposedly my name was also my great-great-great grandmothers name. I dunno know, really." she said with a couple of blinks and shifted her body weight some. Glancing at the water for a moment as she thought if telling him the truth would be acceptable or not. Alyce looked back to Duke and smiled "Um, I just come up here to think. This place, calms me."
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:55 am

"Supposedly my name was also my great-great-great grandmothers name. I dunno know, really." she said "I see" replied Duke, turning his head to the water again, he stared at it as if he was entranced "This is actually my first time here, normally I go to crowded places where lots of people are, I like making friends and hate being alone" he admitted "There's something about being in the company of a person that's quite calming... Maybe its because I know the person wouldn't hurt me" he added.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:58 am

Alyce couldn't help it. She laughed and Duke "Are you uneasy around me?" she had asked and nodded her head then, because she too normally likes a crowded place. "Crowded places are really nice but I like to just get away from it all once in awhile. You know?' she looked at him directly "You're alone with me, how do you know I won't hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:05 am

"Getting away from crowded places is okay from time to time" he said, still staring at the water. "I guess you could say I trust everyone..." he said, smiling to himself "I don't think you'd actually hurt me, besides my military training is more than enough to protect me from you" he said, falling backwards and staring up at the sky "You could be dangerous, but I know enough to both protect myself and hurt you" he added, closing his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:10 am

Alyce shrugged "It isn't safe to trust everyone." she said to him and mostly herself. Looking at the water and then seeing the moons reflection, Alyce smiled and uncrossed her legs. "Military training, eh?" Alyce questioned and looked back to Duke. "I wonder how long he has been in the military? Well, at least I know he isn't my kind...I would be able to hear him, clearly."
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:16 am

Duke looked up at Alyce "Yeah, Dad wanted me to be strong and independent he always told me 'One day, You'll use all that training to protect our great England!' I've yet to try it out" said Duke, smiling a bit as he quoted his father. "The only time I've come close to using my training was against my own father, he went a bit crazy after mum..." Duke paused for a moment, trying to block out old, useless memories "After mum... passed away" he said, finally finding a calm way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:21 am

Alyce smiled as Duke told his story and then learned where the story was going and she frowned "All great men are crazy and I'm sorry about your mom." Alyce said softly as she looked down at the ground for a moment thinking about her own family who she left behind in Colorado. "You will be with her again someday." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:29 am

"All great men become crazy" Duke corrected "I have yet to become crazy" he teased "You will be with her again someday." she said "I hope so, I miss her a lot" said Duke, smiling "Enough about me, what about you? Where do you come from?" he asked, quickly changing the subject to a lighter topic.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:31 am

Alyce laughed "You will see that I am right about the whole crazy thing." she told him jokingly. Alyce rose her eyebrow and looked at him "What do you want to know? I mean, I come from Black Forest, Colorado and I lived with my mother, father, grandmother, and all six of my siblings." Alyce told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:37 am

"Ah, so we're both a long way from home" said Duke "You've got a big family! What's it like...? Having siblings?" he asked, looking at her questioningly "I never really had much of a family being sent off to military school by the time I could walk, then losing my mother, and finally running away" he chuckled "How long have you been away from home?" he asked, full of questions like an excited boy, eager to learn the answers to every question of his favourite subject.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 7:15 am

"They're all crazy! Lemme tell ya." Alyce said with a laugh and smiled happily as memories of her family drifted through her mind. She looked at him and frowned when he asked the second question "Um, I've been gone awhile..." Alyce told him softly and she looked away from him also remembering the reason why she left.
Back to top Go down
Duke Hazard
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 2:22 am

He looked away "I've been gone for 2 years now and not a day goes by that I regret my decision" he said, watching her frown "If I had stayed, I never would have met the people I did, did the things I did and most of all I wouldn't be free" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Harpe
Scout
Alyce Harpe

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 8:33 am

Alyce smiled softly at him and nodded "Yeah, I guess I kinda know what you mean." she told him and looked around for a moment. "Did you come here by yourself? Or did you have a mate that ran away with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: