Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 4 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 4 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Higashi-machi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:12 pm

On the outside of a small cafe where small tables with unbrellas in the middle shading anyone who sat under was Mori who was comfortably typing away on his labtop under the shade in the horrible heat that seemed to keep the street somewhat more isolated than when it usually was. Yet, stubborn (red faced) people walked up and down the street without a care. Mori had his reading glasses in his mouth, chewing absently at the end of the rubber piece as he looked at the photo on his phone one more timebefore typing some more into his labtop.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:23 pm

Hanako was walking in the crowd, though sticking out for her nose was in a book. She had grocery's in both arms. Hanako easily avoided people and knew when to stop as people would walk in front of her or pass her. her throat was a little dry, since she was half vampire. Though no one in the crowd smelled good. To her they were all awful smelling and she could handle it.
She was about to pass by Mori's table, until a man passed by and accidentally bumped into her, making Hanako bumped into Mori's table and quickly Hanako grabbed onto the table, holding on to it so it wouldn't fall over.
"Ah sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

Mori blinked in surprise as someone bumped into his table and it just happened to be someone he knew.
"Hanako-san, are you alright?"
He asked since the man looked awfully bigger than the girl. If Hananko were anyone else, the neko would probably have glared and say something rude but since it was the girl, he acted polite taking his glasses out of his mouth and setting them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:46 pm

Hanako blinked and realized that the person sitting at the table she bumped into was someone she knew.
"Oh hello Mori-san. I'm fine, are you? I didn't mean to bump into your table."
Hanako gave a small bow to him and smiled a little. She hoped that nothing was dropped. she checked her bags and was glad that nothing fell out.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:54 pm

Mori lowered the screen of his labtop to where it was almost closed and put down his phone as well.
"That's good and yes, I'm okay. It's not a big deal, don't fret about it."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:59 pm

Hanako nodded and smiled.
"Are you waiting for someone?" she asked since he was sitting by himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:34 pm

Mori shook his head with a smile, him? Waiting for someone? That seemed a bit too unrealistic seeing as how a small portion of the people he met, he didn't even want to see again.
"No, just doing a bit of research. What about you? I seen you done your shopping."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:43 pm

Hanako nodded.
"Oh yes. I just got some ingredients for this cake I'm going to make." she marked her spot in her book and closed it. She almost forgot she was reading.
"What are you researching if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

Mori smiles a bit since he was there when she had gotten the book and he hesitated at her question for a moment before slowly opening his labtop.
"Well...Curses."
On the screen showed some weird voodoo stuff with skulls and roses and a scary black patterened background due to the website's 'decorations'.
"Someone I know has one and he refuses to tell me what I want to know."
He smirks a bit then as he scrolls down the page, reading what it had to say.
"And my natural cat curiousity told me to look it up before I go insane with unanswered questions."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

Hanako smiled a little as she stared at the screen. "You... like this?" she questioned. "I've never really looked up curses, but they sound interesting. You planning on cursing someone?"
Somehow Hanako hoped that it wasn't anything bad. "Do you mind if I join you?"
She needed to rest a little and she needed some water for her dry throat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

Mori shrugs indifferently to her question about wether he liked it and if she could join.
"Well, I can't say I hate it. Its interesting and yet...I can't seem to find what I'm looking for..."
He pauses for a moment and takes out the black book that he always carried around.
"Cursing someone? Not yet but this is pretty good material, wouldn't you say~?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:06 pm

She shrugged. She reached into her bag and pulled out a water bottle. She opened it up and gulped it down. It didn't satisfy her needs, but at least her throat wasn't dry anymore.
"So your part cat, hm?" she question interested.
You could say this was her first time meeting a neko and she was so curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:18 pm

Mori nodded, searching the page a bit more before opening his book somewhere in the middle and allowing the book to literally write itself out as he looked to Hanako with a twitch of his black cat ears.
"No, I'm part dog. Of course I'm part cat. That's the definition of 'Neko'."
He smiles humorously to Hanako, only teasing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Hanako giggled, placing a hand over her mouth. Mori was a silly, yet cunning cat to her. She was a little jealous of his ears, but she couldn't say that out loud. She wondered if he knew what she was. She smiled to him
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:34 pm

Mori smiles and lets his ears slump to their usual position and he looks to the page as it starts to draw a rose shaped tattoo on the bottom right corner.
"You smell like a vampire...but a half right?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:39 pm

Hanako blinked shocked.
"Y-yeah. I am. How-" she trailed off for she knew the answer. "I'm not like other vampires. I don't really like the taste of blood." she explained having this thought that he thought she might be some blood-sucking monster. "I've tried too but I could never bring myself to do it."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

Mori flicked his tail in an indifferent way, getting frustrated as he read on in the website and finally just went back to google (his handy dandy favourite web page) and let it stay there as he looked down to his book.
"I've met a couple of vampires so I know the scent like the back of my hand. And you know,...You'll get sick if you don't take your needed blood intake."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

"Oh, I got that taken care of." she said placing a smile on her lips.
Hanako watched him seeing him frustrated. She began to wonder what it was too.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:59 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? Do explain."
He waited for a moment as he stared down absently at the book, getting tired from reading.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:03 pm

Hanako stared at him and then said simple, "You see I have a sweet tooth so..." of course if she told him he might not ever try her food again. "I just... you know... so I..." she was fumbling for the right words, "I just add some into my cakes..." then she added quickly, "just for me. Only when I need it."

(Awww! ^^ cute spoiler! I just noticed xD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

(Mine?)
Mori chuckled at her hurried answer and he tilted his head to her, letting himself take a break from his odd research.
"You really have to bake me a cake. You sound like you make some kind of hobby out of it."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:14 pm

(yes! xD Who elses? Silly)

Hanako silently sighed with relief. She gave him a soft smile.
"I'll be glad to make you a wonderful cake. Well, I do like to cook and I do cook probably everyday... so what would you like on your cake?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm

(Oh, lol. thank you^^)
Mori smiles kindly, a cake was easy to make and he could make one for himself but trying other people's recipes never hurt once in a while. Maybe Hanako had some special cake up her sleeve, probably from one of her family's special foods.
"Surprise me?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:21 pm

Hanako's smiled grew wide. She had the perfect one in mind.
"Alright! I'll make Mori-san the most awesomeness cake ever!" she declared.
She could already see the cake in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

Mori chuckled at her ethusiasm and nodded his thanks before flipping through his book for a bit only to let his face go blank and then slowly begin to frown.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:33 pm

Hanako noticed his frown and blinked. "Is something wrong?" she asked a little concerned for her friend.

(I have to go. ^^ continue later if you like :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next