Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 4 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 4 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

Nishi-machi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:57 pm

Seimei looked to Mori a little shocked and X.E.R.O made a priceless face which would be considered as a fusion of amusement and fear. The young teen never said anything like that to Seimei since he was a stubborn man. "JR may I ask you something? Do you agree with him?" X.E.R.O blinked once and he shrugged before walking by the neko and he walked up to Seimei and he bonked him on the head before walking a bit down the road. Seimei rubbed his head with a small tear in the eye and he followed after JR not really saying anything to Mori but all he did do was nod to the teen before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 12:05 am

Mori blinked in surprise at the sudden leave of absense and wondered for a moment if he should follow, putting his arms crossed behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 12:09 am

Down the road Seimei laughed at X.E.R.O who pushed him away and made way to his apartment with the blonde man pouting as he followed with a large bump on the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

Mori sighed and took out his handy dandy cell phone and exited out of the camera. He smirked slightly before walking off, having a bit of research to do of curses.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 12:08 am

Haruka's hands clutched the fence of the 'Nishi-machi' and let out a lonely sigh as his purple hues sparkle to the sunset which was now leaving. His expression seemed lost in everyway, clutching the fence hard he looked down. The teen was wearing a coat but his arms weren't in the sleeves and underneath was a white sleeveless shirt and half pants-half shorts jeans. Sandals were visible as the teens head lowered.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 1:50 am

Suki trailed her hand lightly across the fence as she looked out towards the rest of Miyagi, watching the sunset go by slowly yet fast. She smiled softly to herself. She walked along side the fence, trying not to make too much noise with her rings touching it. She listened to the wind all around, drowing out all the rest of the energy around. Though not always the smartest for her to do, she tends to run into things when she did that.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 4:24 am

Haruka's eyes seemed to leave the now faintly dark red sky since he heard footsteps and glancing to the side he saw a girl and his first thought was asking him, why was she out here on this time of night. I mean it wasn't safe right?. He had entirely forgot his hands were clutched to the fence as he leaned back and having his hands slip he fell down making a *Thud!?!* noise.
"O-Ow!" Haruka's voice was muffled as he remained sitting in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:35 pm

Suki closed her eyes for a moment, stopping and holding onto the fence lightly. Her energy being cut off was broken when a loud thud was heard, a soft 'ow' coming afterwards. She opened her eyes and looked to her side, seeing a guy on the ground. She looked around, realizing it was him that she had heard. "Are you alright..?" She stood back from the fence and walked over to him a little bit, pushing her braids behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:37 pm

Haruka's face was stunned as he double taked and he laughed rubbing the back of his head then to rub his arm and he laughed nervously nodding and he looked up to her and he sweatdropped a few time behind his head as he said.
"Uh, did I probably uh look stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:48 pm

Suki watched his nervous reaction, but just simply smiled and walked closer, offering her hand to help him up. She shook her head and laughed softly. "I'm not sure, I didn't see. Just heard and sensed." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:51 pm

Haruka laughed taking her hand since it was offered to him and he shook his head saying his response rather well annoyed but it was a good annoyed since he was embarassed.
"Here I am suppose to help the girl up not the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:25 pm

Suki helped him stood up and then put her hands behind her back. She laughed and shook her head, smiling as she tilted her head to the side. "Doesn't always work that way I guess." She looked away to see the sunset almost gone now. Hmm.. She looked back at him afterwards, trying not to snicker at him being embarrassed. "By the way, I'm Suki."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 4:56 pm

Raven walks down the street, her converse clicking against the ground. Her face was blank but she was happy. She didn't have a reason for being here, only on a walk she had supposed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:00 pm

Quietly, Adrian finds himself walking down the street, his left hand playing with his eyepatch over his left eye. He doesnt seem to be paying attention to anything, but he was worried, humans were about. It made him uncomfortable, but he didnt show it.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:17 pm

Raven closed her eyes, she didn't see anyone, or more so the man in front of her, so she hadn't found a problem of walking with her eyes closed. Some how she hadn't heard about the humans having found them, so she wasn't worried. She was in deep thought until she ran straight into the man in front of her. She gasped and took a couple steps back, shocked, eyes open now. Her ears went down, making it look like age didn't have them and her tail went behind her legs, making it look like see didn't have a tail either "Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:24 pm

Adrian looks up startled, he falls back on his bottom due to his short stature. He stays there, his green eye looking up at the girl. Horror strikes him, she appeared just like a female he had met many years ago, a female who wasnt all to kind to him either. "Its.. okay! my fault, entirely my fault" he says quickly, thinking this girl was human for he couldnt see her tail or her ears from this position.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:29 pm

Raven shakes her head and holds out a hand to help him up "No it wasn't. It was all mine. I deeply sorry" her ears and tail stayed down, something she dis when she was sad or embarrassed, in this case, embarrassed. She had never seen this boy before but she couldn't help but think that the look on his face wasn't usually there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:38 pm

Adrian's lip trembles a little, but he sucks it up and takes her hand standing up. "How about half and half?" he slides on his usual flirtacious smile, trying to sway her from thinking he was weak. His green eye looks at her noticing the tail and then the ears.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:42 pm

Raven smiles, her ears popping up and her tail swinging as she laughed a little "Sure, half and half works" she bowed a little "I'm Raven Jutsuki, proud Neko, nice to meet you" when she said she was a proud Neko she took her tail in her hand and showed it off with a giggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Adrian smiles, a chuckle leaving his mouth. "Its a pleasure, Raven" He too sweeps a bow taking off his cap to reveal his black bunny ears. "I'm Adrian, proud eternal Bunny" He introduces himself, putting his cap back on but leaving his ears out. The short of just flopped there like a part of his hair. Yet the black was a contrast to his light blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:56 pm

Raven giggles "A bunny! That's so cute! Can I touch your ears!?" she reaches her hands out slightly. They looked so fuzzy. She had never seen a bunny as a person before and she thought it was so cute. Her own ears twitched and her tail swung happily from one side to another
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:02 pm

Adrian chuckles, taking off his cap again to free his ears further. They twitch just like a cats but spring up making him seem a bit taller. "Only if I can touch yours after" Hechuckles leaning foreward so she can feel them. He wasnt sensitive about his ears, just his tail which he kept hidden in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

Raven giggles and nods "Deal" she reaches up and touches his ears. They were fuzzy and very soft. She giggled again then rubbed it against her cheek "It's so soft!" she laughs at herself before she finally let's his ear go. She then steps close and bows her head slightly she he could touch her ears "Your turn" she laughed again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:20 pm

Adrian chuckled, no one had touched his ears in such a way in many years. His nose twitches with happiness and he reaches up to touch her ears. "Soft! just like your personality, Miss Raven" he blinks which was meant to be a wink seeing as his other eye was covered. He chuckles, letting her ear go.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

Raven blushed at the comment and smiled then looked to his eyes and finally realized that he had a patch over his eye and her expression turned concerned "What happen to your eye?" she asked softly as she reached up and gently ran her finger down the left side of his face, next to his eye patch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:30 pm

Adrian didnt wince or make any movment to her touching his face. He actually just smiled at her. "An old injury, from an old bull" He tells her his hand touching her's, a kind look in his visible eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next