Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 2 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 2 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Nishi-machi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 8:50 pm

Kyuzo walked up as he notcied something, do to his training he sensed something was wrong and walking along he saw a women and he blinked once as he stopped looking to her and he hadn't really seen her before but something was different about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Aella could feel herself being stared at and it caused her to turn her attention from the sky to look at the man who was watching her, "What do you want?" Her eyes narrowed down slightly as she looked him over
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 8:59 pm

Kyuzo frowned staying where he was and he said rather calmly. "I want nothing but obviously you want something?" He finally began walking over toward her and blinking once he noticed her wounded leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:02 pm

Aella let out an animal like growl, "I want nothing but for you to get the hell away from me and leave me alone." She was being fairly hostile toward the man, her arm still holding the bandaged one some.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:04 pm

Kyuzo seemed to frown for usually he would help but since she didn't want any of it he may just leave her here then again she seemed like that one that would actually attack someone when there back was turned and his expression became rather threatened. "Why growl at me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:07 pm

Aella bared her now sharpened mouth of teeth that would normally go with her minotaur form and said stiffly, "You're getting far to close, BOY." She stared at him, her eyes slowly turning to a golden color and her nails sharpening some as she grew irritated.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:09 pm

Kyuzo stopped and he seemed to be unaware that he is glaring at her. "Why are you so angry, I'm here to help you but I can see you don't want it." He reached in his sleeve and his heart was pounding in his throat, she may actually attack him and he sure hoped to god his training paid off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:13 pm

Aella's horns began to grow out as well, her instincts kicking in as she felt slightly threatened by the man's presence as well as irritated by it, and what does a bull do when irritated? Charge. She quickly stood, working on staring down the man as she became ready to take him on.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:16 pm

Kyuzo pulled out a rather large dagger and he placed himself in a side way stance with his hair falling over his face giving him that rather emo look. "Please, don't think bad of me..." He took his left foot to the side and changing his motion he dashed at her while slinging his dagger forward.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:21 pm

Aella's eyes widened and she was caught off guard as she took the dagger in the stomach, though it had hit her just right to rupture her liver and she stumbled away, falling to the ground and her body shifting to its human form as she lay there, bleeding out, her eyes still open as she breathed roughly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:23 pm

Kyuzo frowned as tears appeared in his gray hues, he hated having to do that but he had no other choice. Wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, he put the dagger back in his sleeve and looked down to her. Kyuzo made sure to hit a spot where it would be rather quick. "Forgive me..." Kyuzo walked away with his head down low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:29 pm

Aella's eyes closed and her head tilted to the side as her body went limp and her breathing ceased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 3:19 pm

Aella's eyes slowly opened as she awoke, feeling like she had been away for years and years, but was not really gone too awful long as her body was still a bit warm and it began to warm back up as it started to work again....she laid still a moment before getting up just in time to be hit by a wave of pain that dropped her to her knees as a long pointed tail, fairly large bat-like wings grew, as well as her ears lengthening slightly and coming to a point and she remained still a moment before retracting her wings, though she couldn't change her ears or hide her tail, so she stood, lifting her shirt and wrapping her tail up around her abdomen before placing her shirt back down in order to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:37 pm

Mori walked out into the street, not trying to get pumbled by the passer-byers. He ended up walking into an alley after nearly getting stomped on by some burly guy.
"Sheesh..."
He whispers to himself quietly as he looks around him, trying to figure out where he was since yet again, the neko was lost...
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:39 pm

X.E.R.O walked up as he munches on a pocky stick and he stops seeing a Neko looking a bit lost, tilting his head he came a bit closer but didn't say anything as he continues to munch on the milk flavored pocky stick.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:47 pm

Mori's cat ears twitched once then he looked up as he saw a boy approached him and he waited patiently, wondering why he was here but he glanced to the pocky and his ears slightly perked on his head.
"Erm....May I help you?"
The boy's scent was slightly familar, part vampire though the other part of his scent was something he couldn't identify.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:48 pm

X.E.R.O held the pocky stick in his mouth as he shrugged before looking around. "I think you are the one that needs help? Lost?" Glancing to the other male he began eating the rest of his pocky.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:57 pm

Mori frowned slightly and turned his face away stubbornly. He slumped his ears, not wanting to admit that he had no idea where he was. The neko took out his phone and tried to find a map.
"Well..."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:59 pm

X.E.R.O looked to him not at all blinking for he was curious to what he was doing and seeing a phone he tilted his head as he finally blinked. Glancing to the side, he shrugged and wrapped his arm around the kid and pulls him with a rather blank unreadable expression.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

Mori checks the map on his phone and finds the street he's on. He takes some time to himself to try and remember if he had ever been here when he felt an arm wrap around him and he looks up to the boy.
"...Um...Do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:10 pm

X.E.R.O kept pulling him and he stopped in the center of Nishi-machi and he looked back to the boy rather blankly. "There, your back in the center. Seimei had found me and raised me which I doubt I could do that to you since I am still a kid."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:20 pm

Mori blinked and rubbed the back of his head, sweatdropping a bit.
"It's okay. One insane father is enough for me."
Unknown was quite a 'dad' indeed, young in looks yet he almost older than the earth itself. The neko sighed silently as he looked up and down Nishi-Machi.
"Thanks though...Mr...?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 8:20 pm

"X.E.R.O" was his only response as he looked to the neko and he raised a eyebrow at the word 'Insane' blinking once he looked to his feet with a narrowed eyed expression. Having small flash backs of his man, Seimei who would always laugh and or do stupid things like falling over his own foot and burn his face when he cooks pancakes and thinking those thoughts made him grin.

Last edited by X.E.R.O on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:11 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at X.E.R.O's absent grin and looked away, wondering if he was bothering the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

X.E.R.O noticed the silence and he raised a eyebrow looking to Mori rather in question for he had never had someone be so quiet before. Not wanting to agree or be in the same position as Mori, he also is quiet but on certain days. "Why so quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

Mori glanced back to him and shrugged, rather confused himself about how quiet it was.
"I'm always quiet...unless there's someone talkative around me then I have no choice but to speak."
He hardly ever met anyone that was quiet except for maybe Akito. Everyone else he had met were people that -after a while- he couldn't get to shut up.
"So...You're new right? To Miyagi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next