Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 5 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 5 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Market Center - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 3:46 pm

Kirin blinked looking at Mori. He didn't know if he should chuckle, or silently look away and carry on drinking yet, He just turned his head and drank some of his water.
''Right..'' He said. Unsure what he should say due to the fact he just remember being on the recieving end.
He doesn't flinch or anything. But stays silent, drinking his water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 5:14 pm

Mori lays his head on his arms, getting tired, wondering if he should head home or not. Maybe he should, he was getting sleepy and practically falling alseep on the table.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

The old man came back mumbling about closing time, Kirin Smiled gently at the old man almost soothering the old man worries.
''We'll leave if you wish Owner-sama.'' He said ever so polietly, he quickly downed his drink and got up and bowed slightly. ''Mori- Do you remember your way home?'' He said remebering thats how he met the younger male, through him searching for a shop and getting lost.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 5:23 pm

Mori nods, though slightly unsure since he had no idea where he was in the first place and he was looking down at the paper the whole entire time he was walking....Not to mention he didn't exactly have a photographic memory.
"I think so..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 5:28 pm

The old man took there dishes, into the kitchen yet heard Mori talk.
Kirin then spoke with an raised eyerbrow. ''You think?'' He questioned, this caused Owner-sama to chuckle and asked what Apartment building did Mori live in.
Kirin sent a scolding look to the old man, it was a personal question, but then again the owner-sama knew where Kirin lived too. ''I live in the Imperial Park Apartments.''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 5:36 pm

Mori listens to the old man and looks up to Kirin.
"I live in the Aoyama apartments."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 5:50 pm

Kirin frowns in thinking of the Aoyama Apartment buidling.
''hmm.. It's south and my one is north. Do you need help or not?'' He asked, He didn't mean to sound blunt but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:10 pm

Mori's ears go flat at Kirin's tone and he stands up.
"I can make it just fine."
He stuffs his hands inside his pockets and walks out, hoping he could find his apartments alright. He looks around for his phone just to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

Kirin frowns watching Mori walk away from him, as he frowns he tilted his head. Was he rarely that blunt to make the poor neko's ears to go flat?
Owner-sama chuckles clearly reading the Kirin expression. 'Indeed you were very blunt.' He said.
Kirin nodded and raised his hand in a good bye, while saying. ''Be Back tomorrow to do the Dishes. Owner-sama'' He walked out on to the street yet gave Owner-sama a smile.
As soon as Kirin stepped foot outside the stall, he frowned consernly and looked up to the sky as if it held all the answers to his problems... It probably does, yet they are hard to fine. He frowned harder still standing outside the shop.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 10:09 pm

Mori grips his phone as he watches it turn off due to it needing to be charged. He raises his hand to throw it at the ground but sighs and looks around, sniffing the air wondering if he could follow Kirin's and his trails that led them here but he got dizzy as he just looked down the street and rememebered how many turns they had taken. Mori frowns as he sees a gang of thugs not too far off, he does his best not to look at them but he could hear them whispering about starting a fight. He hated it when things like this happened, was he wearing a beacon or something that said 'Free Fight Here'?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:04 am

Kirin head slowly turned and looked down the street, his face emotionless making it look more male like then the soft female features his face had. His eyes were almost dead. He looked down the Road to where he knew the Neko boy headed down. 'He should of went left.. It would of been quicker for him..' His mind thinks. Yet he of course took steps the to the right and ended up going down the path he came, of course he knew the way home from here. But still a Stray Neko that has gone off path does cause trouble. His hands slipped into his jean back pockets as he walks emoitonlessly down the street his faceile features staying the same as earlier male and emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:11 am

Mori keeps an ear out for the band because they started walking down the same street he was going. He growled under his breath and stopped, hearing them stop too and then hearing them starting to walk again -only getting closer- He went into the nearest alley.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:22 am

Kirin looked at the gang at there actions, even thought it was dark he could see a shadow ahead turning into the alley way, he sighed lazily. 'why doesn't he just change form and he wouldn't have this hassle...' He saw the gang enter the alley way, he halted a meter away from the alley.. ''Silly little Neko..'' He whispers as he looks up to the moon and almost on instant like in films the clouds cover the moon, casting darkness in the empty streets and Alleys. He then slipped into the alley way silently walking in the darker shadows. Only sligtly getting a meter ahead of the gang yet closer to Mori then the others.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:49 am

Mori frowns and looks around for something to hit with then comes up short and turns to see the gang blocking the exit, all holding either a knife or a long pole.
Sigh, Asahi is going to be ticked when I come home...
Mori takes his hands out his pockets and waits for the gang to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:58 am

Kirin kept on walking silently, he stayed in the shadows hidden away from. His hand quietly wrapped around Mori's waist pulling him back against him towards the wall, while his right and covered the boy's mouth to keep Mori, Silent as the sky darkened again, forcing Mori against the wall and making sure the boy doesn't sturggle and above all silently. Kirin frowned he hated violence being on the receiving end of it for years plus his ability wasn't a violent one. The clouds remove themselves from the moon and reviales no sign of Mori in front of the gang which lead them into anger and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

Mori tries to yelp but his mouth was covered before he knew it. He stills as the gang looks around for a bit then disappears back into the streets. He continues to stay silent, wondering why Kirin was back and following him. Mori had been in a few fights, he could have handled this one just fine, a couple of scratches and cuts never hurt anybody.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:10 am

Kirin held Mori silent for a few more minutes making sure the gang actually left.. His hands letted go off Mori yet he allowing Mori to move if he wished. ''You should of gone left not right.'' He said. His feature were still emotionless and more male like then he is being emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:15 am

Mori stands there and he turns to Kirin with a confused face, his ears still flat.
"It dosen't matter. They still would have followed. And I would have gotten home eventually...."
He stares at Kirin curiously, wanting to know why the man would come after him since the neko was obviously annoying him considering the look on the other male's face.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:20 am

''No, I mean lectirally you were going the wrong way. Everything is not sholved through Violence. Besides you being a Neko you have another form to hide in'' He said. While looking up at the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:25 am

Mori frowns and his ears slant slightly. Right, his cat form, he found it embarrassing and uncomfortable not to mention he hated being small and vulnerable. He shakes his head and looks off to where the gang had heade but quickly changes his gaze somewhere else.
"Why do you care?"
He asks the question out of curiosity, not wanting it to sound rude but he truly wondered why and he couldn't find a nicer way to say it.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:33 am

Kirin chukcled at Mori's way of speaking. ''I hate violence.'' Aim.Shot.Fire, point blank he hate it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:37 am

Mori stares at him with a blank face and he sighs, rubbing his face tiredly.
"And I was complaining about how people shouldn't turn away from things like this, sheesh what was I thinking..."
He mutters under his breath, feeling even more tired than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:48 am

Kirin smiles lightly. His hand gently rubbed Mori's ear. yet then slipped his hand off the boys head. ''Your tired, go home.'' With that Kirin turns and starts to walk out the alley causally.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:54 am

Mori blinks in surprise at his sudden change in attitude and watches silently as he goes off. He sighs and jumps to the roof, deciding to get a better view and he sees the apartments in the distance so he runs off toward them.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Kirin chuckles lightly They've now been walking for what almost 10mins now... It was ten minutes right? Kirin tilted his head while walking. ''So What were her other instructions?'' He asked
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

Mori sweatdrops and looks around.
"Er....This way?...Or was it that way...."
He sighs and facepalms in frustration.
"Were you listening? Cause I can't recall..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum