Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 2 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 2 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Market Center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

Mori blinks at his sudden change in attitude and his ears slump a bit. Most Eternals were happy about living for an eternity...but after a few decades,After seeing loved ones die. They eventually begin to enter depression.....Mori reads from his black leather book as writing scribbles across a sentence ahead of what the silent Neko was reading.
"Hm. Plastic surgery?"
He asks with a slight chuckle, an almost desperate attempt to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

Kirin chuckled, turning to face Mori. ''Plastic surgery only goes so far Akuto-san'' He his body turned to face Mori completely. ''Tell me Akuto-san how old do you think I am?'' His brownish-red eyes looked at him with curiosity and daring him to answer. While pushing part of his fringe away from his face. To be hold Kirin looked in his 20s yet flawless to most extent and slightly feminine. But still his body lies his real age, yet he never aged a day from his 23rd birthday.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:46 pm

Mori shrugs helplessly and he crosses his legs and sits on the floor next to the fountain, tired of getting the spray from the water.
"Well..."
He looks to his book, wondering if he could look it up but the writing already died down and now he was staring at blank pages. He scoffs and tries to frown but it turns into a child's pout.
"I can't tell from scent..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

''Guess then..'' It was only a word of advise, Mori could guess any number, People still count Kirin Shimi still young in Eternal but far old then human years. His eyes watched Mori closely, even as the boy moved, He knew Mori Akuto was very much younger then him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:54 pm

Mori scratches behind his black ear and sighs silently.
"Er....A hundred and twenty-one?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:15 pm

Kirin grinned with his eyes closed.
''Slightly a bit young but close enough, a Hundred and seventy''

He said tapping the side of his head slightly as if he was proud of his age which was true, he was even though he had gone through so much as a long age. He was happy to be where he is today, free... to a certain extent. He walks over to Mori, and crouches down infront of the boy has hand rests on the boys head and gently scratches behind the boys ear. ''No pouting Mori..'' He tells off Mori, gently with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

Mori snaps his fingers in disappointment.
"Darn, so close."
Then he blinks in surprise as Kirin scratches behind his ear and he struggles not to pout.
"I'm a cat, not a dog..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:29 pm

Kirin chuckles and allows his hand to slide off Mori's head. ''I never said you were a dog, Mori. Neither are you a cat'' He said. ''Your a Neko.'' he told him so easily. As Kirin's hand went to his own knee, now that he was closer to Mori his scares that went around each wrist, was about an inch thick in height and in width all the way around his wrist. The same mark on each wrist and in the same place too, yet they are scares from long ago. It seems Kirin didn't mind them at all, after all they are not hidden.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

Mori couldn't help but stare at Kirin's wrist, his ears quivering. A frown makes its way across his face, the marks looked old and no longer bothersome but they looked bad.
"What are those..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

Kirin frowned slightly questioningly, then looks down at his wrist. ''Ah.. These.'' he rose his hands up to show Mori his wrists. ''The story of everything about me..'' He said, He smiled gently, he had to put it in nicer terms and politer and much cleaner terms then the true horror way. ''Ever heard about the Slave Trade Right?'' He said Mori , frowning slightly questioning Mori
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:46 pm

Mori nods hesitantly, feeling a prick of guilt for asking and he turns away from Kirin's wrists, getting a bad feeling about the story when the male mentioned the Slave Trade.
"H-hai."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:50 pm

Kirin closed his eyes and smiled gently too, while lowering his wrists. ''I was there..'' That was all he said about that subject after all it not something you just blurt out to someone you just meet in detail. He spoke about it calmly, he had no problem speaking about it. But still he just meet Mori. And Kirin was never a violent person anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:54 pm

Mori keeps his gaze to the ground, even after hearing the gentle tone in Kirin's voice.
"So...You were a slave?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:00 pm

''Hai, but not all my life. The key to survival for being a slave is learn from other's mistakes..'' He said he opens his eyes looking down at Mori, he frowned. His hand tilted the boys head up to look into the boy's eyes. ''It in the past.'' He said as if saying he was free from his bonds.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:06 pm

Mori stares up at him, then hides his lower face in his book and closes his eyes.
"If you say so..."
How could someone get over something like so easily, then again He had plenty of time to recover but thanks to Neko-san, horrible memories were brought back. Mori thinks glumly with a growing doomed background to him...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 4:10 am

Kirin frowned concern at Mori his head tilts. ''Hey..'' He said it lightly, slightly caring his hand gently cupped the youngers face tilting it up, so Mori could see his gentle smile as if wishing to ease the younger males emotions. He could tell many people who has met him almost react the same, some pitied him others comferted, but no one took it normally, the past was in the past. And thats how it suppose to stay. ''Lighten up, Miro.'' That was the second time he used the male Neko's first name seen they met earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:36 am

Mori's eyes widened a bit but he blinked and regained his composure, not used to being touched so freely. Most people avoided the troublesome neko so he never really got used to someone else's touch of concern.
"I'm fine..."
He grabbed Kirin's hands and removed them from his face but didn't let go as he stared at the scars..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

Kirin watches Mori, quielt allowing the younger one to control his wirst so he letted them become limp in Mori's hold. He waited patiently his expression was calm, Soothering calm really.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 12:53 pm

Mori flips Kirin's hand palm side up and trails a finger across the scar absentmindly, not taking notice of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:28 pm

Kirin watched silently. Kirin hands stiffen slightly, get unstiffened just as quick. He then lifts his eyes to look at Mori's face. Watching the boy facial features, with brownish red eyes. ''You okay?'' He asked gently not wanting to scare him so suddenly speaking as he was sitting close to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:37 pm

Mori's ears flicker, acknowledging Kirin's presence and he removes his finger from the scar and looks up to him.
"Yes...Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:44 pm

Kirin blinks slightly, taken back.. He was fine. ''I'm fine as always.'' He smiles as he takes his wrists back. from Mori gently.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:52 pm

Mori gives a small smile before clearing his throat and hiding the smile behind his hand in embarrassment.
"Thats good. Is there somewhere else we could go? Your new right?"
He stands up and looks around at the stores.
"How about a little exploring around Miyagi?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm

Kirin chuckled at Mori seeing Mori covering himself up. ''Hai, I'm new here.. It's been along time since I came down south of Japan.'' He smiled politely as he spoke in agreement.
''But is it wise to go exploring with someone how was lost before?''
He gently teased Mori, after all the boy was lost.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 2:09 pm

Mori twitches and he tilts his head to the side, obviously taking that to offense.
"Okay okay, I get it...."
He waves an arm and bows.
"If your so smart as to not get lost then you lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 2:57 pm

''Oh?'' He rose an eyebrow at Mori with a smirk. Leaning his head foreward towards Mori. He was taunting Mori slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: