Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 16 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 16 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Akemi Forest - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:17 pm

Kyuzo simply looked to his hand and he closed it into a fist. "Well, at least you feel better than you did.", after a moment did he decided to walk back to the tree he was last at and he looked at it rather curiously. Kyuzo could always place himself up against the tree and have it cut him, but where would the fun be if it wasn't being caused himself or by others.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:23 pm

Saitou let out a quiet sigh, placing his hand back on the back of his head and glanced a bit to the side to Kyuzo, as he left back to the tree. Regaining himself, as he calmed more, his breathing back to normal, he was able to fight away the smell and his thoughts. He wasn't sure anymore on what to think to what had happened.

"Hai, says the one who teased me, which isn't nice." He said, as he looked back away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:27 pm

Kyuzo looked over his shoulder at Saitou and he couldn't help but smirk rather calm like. "Saitou-san, if I really wanted to tease you I would have kissed you now wouldn't I?" Shaking his head afterwards he went back to look at his cut that he had done himself, it was like he was seeing it for the first time. Kyuzo was staring at that cut for a little while before returning his eyes on Saitou in a bit of a glance. "Besides, I was doing you a favor. You apparently needed the blood now didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:39 pm

Saitou couldn't help to find his answer somewhat amusing, making a small smirk appeared as well in him to that. He shook his head a little to that, now moving his hand back down from on his head. As he looked to Kyuzo's hands just for a moment, then back away a moment more later, still with the small smirk on him at the moment.

"Heh, is that so? Whatever you say, Kyuzo-san~." He said, as to sort of teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm

Kyuzo felt a rather distinct feeling in his throat and when he swallowed it was like a lump was there, when there wasn't. Chuckling lightly in his throat now did he turn to look at him fully, on and off did the red flashes pass through his head. Each time they happened he tried to ignore them which was working out rather well. "Saitou-san, if you really want me to tease you I shall." Kyuzo was being playful with a hint of something else behind it, he surely didn't know wether it was good or not.

Last edited by Kyuzo Mamoru on Tue 04 Dec 2012, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:54 pm

Saitou couldn't still help to now find it a little more amusing, it's been some time he felt he last teased someone and someone he find amusing back in other places. His bit of smirk stayed in place, now looking back to Kyuzo. He did wonder on something, though he didn't say anything to it, placing his hands on his pockets.

"Haven't a clue to what you mean." His tone still with some teasing behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 8:09 pm

Kyuzo walked back over to Saitou and using his left hand instead of his right did he simply went to place his hand under Saitou's chin. "Oh you don't do you?" Tilting his head to the left hand side, he couldn't help but smirk as more red flashes passed by his eyes rather quickly now. Kyuzo did blink with his eyes wide but each second they would go back to being as calm as they have ever been. Deciding to come fully close to Saitou, he couldn't help but let his chest touch Saitou's body some as he kept his left hand where it was while his right hand was behind his back in a loose fist. "How do you expect to see someone teasing, if you have no clue on how they could tease?."
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:28 pm

Saitou looking to Kyuzo's hand now on his chin, glancing up a bit with his eyes normal red, not with the little glow anymore it had a moment ago, he did nothing to that. He shook his head as to saying, 'oh, not at all.' as he remained looking to him about a few or so more seconds, as he then felt the body of the other more closer to him. Moving his face more closer, by his ear, saying with his teasing tone still.

"Careful you don't get burn now~." He chuckled a bit quietly.

Now pulling back away and his bit of smirk again there, this time his fang showing just a tiny.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:33 pm

Kyuzo raised a eyebrow as he moved his hand away from Saitou's chin but his body was still close. "I won't mind if you burn me. After all you are the one who said that they have no clue what teasing is or something of the sort." After a second did he decide to stand straight and he looked to Saitou's fangs and he couldn't help but stare at them. Kyuzo glanced up to Saitou with a rather new expression over his features, it was as playful as the last one though he did sort of have a bit of a different feel to it. It was like he was playful, but at the same time he wasn't. "So, are you going to burn me Saitou-san?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:41 pm

Saitou again chuckled a small one, hearing he wouldn't mind it, indeed, this one might be more interesting than he had thought to be. This one not acting as if scared or anything like some, even by his teasing and about him saying about the burning. To that he give a little shrug as if saying who knows, if he feels like it, it might be fun.

"Hm, I might. Haven't decided yet." He said, still with a small grin but not showing his fangs anymore.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:46 pm

Kyuzo simply watched Saitou in a rather blank stare though he still had the air about him as being playful and slightly not so much. Never would he be aware of anything much that goes on in his mind, he has been cut off from his mind for a while so he may as well react instead of think. "Do you need help then, Saitou-san?" Kyuzo lightly chuckled as he decided to place his hand back on Saitou's chin as he came closer to his face.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 11:20 pm

Saitou's eyes remained to Kyuzo's, watching to how he acts, and to his teasing. Still having his hands remaining inside his pockets still, also having this sort of playful thing about him in a way. To his question, he shrugs slightly to that in a playful sort of manner, but had said nothing for now to answer it, no need for words on that. He thought to continue on with his little 'fun' with this one, just as he then felt the eternal's hand back on his chin and his face getting more closer to his own face.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 12:00 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he smiled lightly moving his head away now, that playful feeling started to die down and he could feel it as a chill going down his spine. Kyuzo's left hand simply left from Saitou's chin only then to be placed on Saitou's lips as he spoke rather calm like as well as it did sound blank for it looked like he didn't know what he was saying. "If you are trying to burn me, I suggest you do it now or else miss your chance." Laughing a little bit with his eyes closed did he move his hand away as if he had burnt himself. Kyuzo surely didn't know what half of his body was doing now. "That is how you tease. Plain out and simple."
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 1:11 pm

Saitou continued to watch Kyuzo, to feeling the hand the other had on chin, moving over to on his lips. As to what he said first and then the hand moving away, he couldn't help to smirk slightly. His hands still in his pockets, closing his eyes now, his right hand moving in the pocket as to getting something from it. Taking a small box out now, being his pocky box of sweets he likes and does have a sweet tooth after all.

"Do you really want me to, hm? Kyuzo-san might not be able to handle the heat.~"

His smirk still remaining slightly to heaving said that as to messing somewhat with him, as he took a pocky stick out. After having done that, he puts the box back away and opened back his eyes after a few more seconds has passed. What he said was only the truth, play with fire, well you likely to get burn, he find that somewhat amusing to that. Looking back to Kyuzo, as if about to do something back in return, something he thought to just do. Placing the sweet he was holding, he placed one end of it in the other's mouth, and as to a little 'payback', he moves just a tiny closer to seeming make it look like as if he was about to bite the tip of the other end of the pocky stick, but didn't as he then backs away. Grinning once more again a small one to leaving the sweet still in Kyuzo's mouth, backing up a step more away and tried to act as if still not knowing, with another pocky in his hand and puts it in his mouth, biting a small bit of it.

"Would that be considered teasing? I'm sure it was nothing really, am I right.~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 3:37 pm

Kyuzo's eyes went sort of wide but then they went back to being calm, he looked to the pocky and simply just kept it in his mouth as if wondering he should go ahead and eat it or not. Shaking his head lightly, he simply just went against himself as he ate the pocky as quickly as possible. Kyuzo just placed the whole thing into his mouth without even chewing it, and then he looked to Saitou with a blank expression. "Who knows if you are right? I just simply know that I tried to teach you something, when obviously you sort of knew what it was already. Burning is fine, as long as you make me bleed?" Kyuzo's face showed a bit more expression, he looked purely happy.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 8:53 pm

Saitou watched as the other man ate the pocky he left in his mouth and afterwards eating his own, but was taking small bites of it, unlike how Kyuzo ate his. As he bit on into another piece from his, looking down with his eyes closed and turning away for about a moment to keeping quiet, then spoke again.

"Ah, so as if I'm a child to say? Sorry to say, I'm not a kid."

Having said that, only having a tiny left more of his pocky. Now to hearing the other part of burning is still fine with him, a slight bit of smirk once more appeared in him as he turned to look back to the eternal.

"Hm, is that so? I might be able to help with that then." He added, saying.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 7:40 pm

Kyuzo shrugged with his eyes closed in a way of saying that he found Saitou's answer pretty neat, however he still looked like a kid or a teenager in his eyes. "Gomen, I tend to do that sometimes. Oh, you might be able to help huh?" Kyuzo's face seemed even more interested and happy for he simply just couldn't take his eyes off of Saitou. Unaware of how happy he looked, he just seemed to act normally though he was happy. Kyuzo didn't know what his body or his actions did half of the time, that was probably why he didn't seem to worry about it or actually didn't seem to care about it. "Saitou-san, if you come to burn me just a little bit. Who knows what may come to happen then or later?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 1:56 pm

Saitou looks and whatnot did indeed makes him still look younger, his looks age and to what his real age is, not that he tells that. He watched Kyuzo seeing that he seemed more happy to him saying he might be able to help him with that, and found that part still a bit amusing in a way. Does this eternal wanted that much to get burn even if just a little? Now closing his eyes and turning to facing another direction. He might of been somewhat curious maybe to what he means with the last thing he said, wondering to what that might be.

"Of course not for free, but you might of got me curious." His small smirk was still there.

With that said now, he turned, a sign of him about to leave. He thought he stood long enough here and had a bit of fun, but thought it was best to leave for now so with that in mind, he glanced back a bit to the side with his eyes, speaking again.

"Ah, but too bad it would have to wait, for I simply should be leaving. But I must say, you have somewhat caught my interest. For now farewell till another time.~"

Smirking a bit slightly, his eye turned back ahead as he then starts leaving away from there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 9:42 pm

Kyuzo did not come to say anything, rather he allowed his head to fall to the side some what with his eyes narrowed as if he were tired or sick some how. These red flashes were getting worse by the each passing second. Kyuzo didn't know what to make of them, but his body and mind were simply denying everything that he tried to tell them to do. Losing control over your own body was a rather weird case indeed, sometimes the body did things to protect itself from further damage. This is probably what had come to happen to Kyuzo, so much in his life has happened and now he feels the need to protect himself. However, his body seemed to be doing that against his will. Kyuzo's eyes blinked fast a few times as he had come to hear Saitou's words, they were all jumbled and they seemed to make no sense to him. "....Hai?...." Kyuzo's voice was lightly slurred as he nodded randomly and he left himself with his hands now holding his head. Pressure was pressing on him much more now and he had to do something about it. Kyuzo then felt a tad better as he left the forest though his walking was a bit on the wobbly side. The urge to do something to his body was far greater than anything else in the world. Kyuzo was going to settle that urge once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 8:10 pm

The forest of Akemi seemed to be a rather nice place for many people, then again it seemed to be a favorite place for animals mainly. Not much of a guy that likes animals did the incubus just mainly stay to himself, he was walking on the floor of the forest with his eyes facing upward toward the limitless sky above. Sometimes, it was good to let loose and just relax. Hattori never did that, and he found it rather new that it seemed to bother him beyond anything he had ever felt before. Every mortal took places to heart only cause of what the wild life had to offer them, much like simple views of mountains and skies. The incubus never thought such worthless views would be quite, amazing. Since he was a half demon child, he couldn't help but wonder and yet gawk at somethings that mortals did. Hattori lowered his gaze as he allowed himself to lay underneath a tree for a while with his back up against the rough surface of the tree. The mind of the incubus was quite silent at the moment, since he wasn't thinking of anything right now.

Last edited by Sasuke on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:22 pm

After New Years day with everyone it was really time for Suki try turing back into a wolf for once. She hadn't phased in months and it was she had gone so nuts. Now if only she could remember how to do it. She walked around the forest, thinking, huffing, and stomping around. She didn't mean to scare any wild life off, she was just so frustrated with herself that she hadn't phased in so long. It was bad, very bad, for her to do that. She was surprised that during one of her outbursts she hadn't phased like she usually would if she got really mad. She had held her energy in emotions in for so long that her wolf self had started doing the same and keeping it's self locked up. What was going to make her phase? Obviously thinking about it was doing nothing, nor was stomping around the forest all pissed off. There had to be something.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:32 pm

Hattori's eyes shifted to the side for he had heard something nearby and he wondered about it, to him it sounded like someone was upset with something or perhaps someone was training their skills. The incubus didn't know what that sound meant and so he couldn't help but let his mind think about it somewhat. Hattori's eyes looked down for a second before lifting himself up from where he was and he walked in the direction that it was coming from. The incubus came to the source and he raised a eyebrow as he leaned against a nearby tree as he watched the female do some crazy stomps. Hattori couldn't help but watch her for this was indeed something new to him that he had never saw before. Surely, there must be a reason for her to stomp like she was doing and he couldn't help but randomly blink his eyes a few times rather confused about the thoughts that appeared into his head. Hattori had to admit, he hadn't felt like this before in quite a long time. This feeling of being open and trying to calm himself was surely new to him, which is why it showed on his face a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 12:11 am

Suki sighed and mumbled to herself a bit when she still couldn't get herself to phase. I couldn't possibly be as hard as she was making it out to be. Maybe if she calmed down she would be able to do it, even if just for a moment. She needed to at least be able to phase back for a moment so she could do it again easier. She sighed and closed her eyes, putting her clasped hands in front of her face so she calm a bit. Her energy feeling ability stopped her though, knowing that there was now someone else near by. She tried to ignore it, knowing that if she changed into a wolf all of sudden and the person wasn't used to those kinds of things it would make them go away. She sighed out calmed herself quickly, pulling her emotions away so she could phase.

It wasn't long after that she finally phased quickly into a wolf. She shook her coat a bit and barked out a bit in happiness. It didn't last long though. Her quick moment of a wolf quickly went back to her phasing back into a girl, falling down slightly and laughing at herself. She wondered if the person she had felt was still there, so she looked about for them to find them leaning on a tree. She wasn't exactly sure what to say to them after that.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 12:17 am

Hattori continued to watch with his face still being the same, all surprised and rather open due to his eyes lightly wide and his mouth is slanted in a weird like frown. These feelings may come to kill him if he doesn't become use to them sooner or later. The incubus decided to ignore his weird feelings for now and he returned his attention to the female who had been stomping earlier. Hattori was lightly shocked to what he had saw, she had turned into a wolf or it looked that way. Shaking his head, he couldn't help but feel like he had saw something or maybe it was his odd feelings playing him. Everything did seem to hit him twice as much as they would normally hit others. It was evident though, there was some interesting people here which sort of made him feel a tad better about himself. Usually, Hattori would be snappy and always angry but due to him feeling the way he was it sort of kept most of his negative feelings back. Hattori heard her laugh somewhat and he couldn't help but watch her further.

(^^; I may have to turn in now. My last post until tomorrow, later.)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

Suki rubbed her legs slightly and stood up, brushing off her blue skinny jeans as she got up. Maybe these stupid pants have a part of it. I hate winter. Don't care that I was born during a blizzard, winter sucks and I want spring so I can wear my dresses again. She frowned slightly at her jeans and then looked back up to the person that was on the tree. "Sorry if I startled you... I didn't know anyone would be out in the forest in the middle of the winter." She smiled slightly and bowed a bit in respect and apology. She turned to look for her boots she had kicked off so she her feet wouldn't freeze. She wasn't sure if people had ever seen her phase before. Maybe her sister, but that was about it. It was a good thing Amaretto changed into animals too, otherwise he might be a little freaked out by her, he seemed to be when she brought it up.

(Aw alright, till then~)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 9:09 pm

Hattori continued to watch her with his face still a little confused, he however did shake it off mentally and closed his eyes with his right hand now up. This was the incubus's way of saying that he wasn't bothered by her or what he had just now seen. After all, he was still getting use to everything and had come to question a lot of things that different people had done or was doing. Jaeden, was very confusing in his eyes when he had first met him and he still was confused about his actions and why he had done those things. Where he looked at it was that he shouldn't waste his time with such weird things. Hattori was indeed feeling that way until just now recently for he still was allowing his body to relax. Deep down however, his body wasn't use to it which is probably what was causing him to be a little lazy. Though, he was lazy at times when he wanted to be.

"You are fine, lass. I was simply trying to recollect my thoughts. Winter?"

That was right, many people had beileved in the different seasons. The incubus was still uncertain about the seasons but he knew he would come to be use to it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next