Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 15 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 15 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Saitou
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:27 am

Saitou taken another bite with the pocky stick still in his mouth, he looked to the sky, weather being good was one thing he did enjoy. He just dislikes the weather not being good for reasons, though it started to get a bit colder around, but he didn't really minded it that much. As he thought on some things, one of course being this new area he had came to just a short while ago, who knows who he would meet with his time staying right? That was one thing he did find amusing, to see if anyone or anything would be around.

Having finished his pocky stick, he looked down to have then noticed a different scent coming closer to where he was at and turned his attention to where it was. He said nothing for now, as to waiting to see who's coming.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:31 am

Kyuzo looked from side to side for he looked actually lost now in the face but he managed to ignore that feeling and continue on. This didn't change his mood all that well for he was suddenly getting a urge to punch something or break something, Kyuzo actually thought that he had heard a voice call his name which made his feelings rather worse. Stopping in his steps did he rub his forehead and look to the side with his right hand still there on his forehead. Kyuzo didn't know what to say or how he should react, for he knew that thinking would not help him at all right now. He was just going to have to carry on, that was the only thing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:44 am

Saitou now seeing who it was, another man that is, by his scent knowing what he was, with long hair who seems to be lost in thoughts or something it would seem.

"Ah, an Eternal. Don't think I've met one so far."

With that said, a moment after, he then jumped back all the way down from being high up in the branch of a tree, standing back up and looking with his red eyes to the eternal. As he remained silent just for a moment more, now speaking again, this time speaking to the other man, thinking to ask a question which he is.

"So, who might this Eternal be? Hm?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:49 am

Kyuzo blinked rather sharply as he looked to who was speaking, his expression seemed rather surprised and at the same time rather upset. Though, it didn't show on his face he felt himself getting a bit more angry and he knew he may come to attack him for no reason. Kyuzo placed his hand back on his forehead and he tried to act as calmly as possible when he removed his hand and smiled as best as he could though his eyebrows sort of twitched in a uncomfortable manner. "I am Kyuzo Mamoru." Not sure on what to do he tried to be normal by forcing his eyebrows to stop in their place while light red flashes came over his eyes a little more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 1:59 am

Saitou hearing the other man speaking up, but more then paying much attention to it, he noticed the strange look from him. He looked as if something was on his mind? It was then he noticed the eyebrows twitching sort, but decided to not have noticed that and looked back down.

"Kyuzo-san." He said in a normal tone.

Now as if deciding if to say his own name at the moment, he wasn't to sure, but thought to for it would be rude to not since the other one have just did. So, he sort of shook his head before speaking once again.

"Saitou." He then said.

One eye now a light purple sort of color, one being his normal color red and one now a different color.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 2:03 am

Kyuzo nodded as he said. "Saitou-san, it is a pleasure to meet you.", after saying that did he sigh with his eyes lowered to the floor and a rather big flash of red passed his eyes which made him frown rather heavily. Kyuzo's mind had been blank and it would seem that it was getting worse due to the fact that he looked at Saitou not knowing who he was before he shook his head and laughed a little bit in a chuckle. "Why is Saitou-san doing here by himself?" Kyuzo could not see it but his hands were now shaking fists.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 2:15 am

Saitou moved his hand to his left eye for a moment, remaining looking down. It was then it passed away after a moment, his eye back to normal. Moving his hand back down now, something told him maybe something was wrong, now looking to the other man's hands.

"Hm..I could ask the same, if you must know, I'm new around." He answered.

Now with thoughts on just being straight forward, which he does at times. He thought now to just ask on about something from him, even though he knows that it might make things feel worse around.

"Kyuzo-san seems to be hiding something?" He said, more than asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 2:20 am

Kyuzo's expression was rather unreadable, it was like someone had turned off the switch somewhere in his brain which caused him to flinch rather uncomfortably. "Nani? What could I be trying to hide?", both his hands were shaking a bit more now and his face seemed to change to being a face that had smelled something rather bad. Kyuzo looked to his left hand finally but didn't come to notice it shaking as he lifted it up and he looked to Saitou while his arm was up against his chest being held by his right hand. "This may just sound funny, do you have something sharp on you?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 2:30 am

Saitou having seen the flinch once more again, but a bit more this time. He guessed what he said had to be right and must of hit him, even though he didn't say it anything much of it. His attention was to seeing both hands of the other man shaking more now and saw he didn't seem too well. Looking to the arm he had on his chest, as he then looked back up to Kyuzo, as to having heard his question.

"Hm? What would be this something sharp?" He asked.

First day being around, it seems someone already dislikes him for whatever reason and though being just to that feeling, he just pushed aside the thought as if it's not really important.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 2:35 am

Kyuzo shifted a bit more as he looked to his left hand and he seemed to smile as he spoke rather almost happy. "A dagger, sword, some shattered glass, fangs. Just something simply sharp. It doesn't have to be big." It was rather unclear if Kyuzo knew what he was saying nor did he see it as something bad, he just wanted something sharp. Sometimes, Kyuzo would catch on to something like this but he didn't seem to be catching on now for all that he wanted was something sharp. "If you don't have anything, then I could always use the trees?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 10:14 am

Still to hearing the eternal, the half-breed blind once, for him to just suddenly ask that. Sure, being what he is, he has fangs, but besides that he wouldn't think to say yes to if he does have anything sharp..just he feels he shouldn't. The other thing about him saying the trees he could use if not for having any sharp objects, he looked back down, then slightly to the tree he was nearby. Why need a tree..unless, no..he shook the thought aside.

"Hm, first answer me this. What do you plan on doing if you had one?" He asked.

Saitou was being straight forward once more with what he asked, as his eyes turned away from looking slightly to the side and looked back to Kyuzo afterwards, as to expecting an answer back. This man looked as he was even more lost, the way he looked and as to what he's saying. No matter, he doesn't plan to still give anything, though he knows it's of no business of his after all, but still.

"You wondered what I meant by saying, 'you seem to be hiding something'. What do you think it is? What I meant? Surely you know. Answer me that." He awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 5:12 pm

Kyuzo simply just stared at Saitou now and the stare was like he was in some kind of trance which didn't really get any better. "I would just simply check if it was sharp enough. Is it so wrong for me to be curious?" Kyuzo's eyes finally blinked after a little while of staring, after that he simply looked to his shaking hands which made his eyebrows shake as well. Kyuzo wasn't to sure on how to say this but he was craving for something, and the sharp item that he was wanting only seemed to make him want something so much more. "Nani, I am not sure. Does it seem that I am hiding something?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 5:35 pm

Saitou wasn't satisfy with what he heard, to check if it's sharp? No, even he's able to tell that wasn't really what it is. He sort of let out a quiet sigh, closing his eyes for the moment and looked sort of down as he then moved his hand over on the back of his neck. To be curious also, that was another hint to why he doesn't believe the eternal, for he should already know what a sharp object feels like.

"Not so much, it's fine to be curious and all, after all."

After having said that, he opened back his eyes as he still sort of looked to the ground a moment more longer, before looking back to Kyuzo's hands for about a few seconds, rubbing the back of his neck a bit then looked back up to him.

"If you haven't a clue to what it is, then leave it at that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 5:40 pm

Kyuzo looked to Saitou with a bit of a wondering gaze, his eyes would look at Saitou's eyes and then they would shift to look at his neck. It was easily noticable not that Kyuzo knew it. "I suppose you are right, it would be sharp to the touch. Hm..." As he spoke he couldn't help but look to his hands again and he could see that they were shaking a bit more, trying to control himself he placed both of his hands up to his chest. "Hai..." Kyuzo's eyes were downward for a long while, as if in a trance again and then he walked over to a tree which was nearest to him. Blankly, he allowed his right hand to touch the rough bark which made his eyebrows shake again.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 5:51 pm

Saitou watched as Kyuzo walked over to a tree, still looking as if lost? Something like that, it seemed to him. He was in thoughts now on something, being he is the first person he met so far after all and how he's been. Maybe..so as he had a thought about something , he looked to him still for another moment more quietly, then looked back away at the sky before speaking up.

"Say, do you have a sweet tooth?" He asked the eternal, as to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 5:57 pm

Kyuzo sharply flinched when Saitou spoke and he looked over his shoulder at him cruiously, after a moment did he stare again at Saitou for the longest time. "Hai?", that was a simple answer on Kyuzo's part. After a moment did he look to his right hand and he sort of frowned not liking what he had saw, there was no cut or anything on his hand and well that made him rather angry deep down to where it made his throat burn as if he had saw someone close to him die. It was a feeling that he was all to aware of, though the red flash came over his eyes again and that feeling went away as he gripped some bark off of the tree and poked the tip of it with his left hand. Kyuzo simply placed that sharp point to his right palm and he tried his hardest to do some damage to himself, that was however accomplished as a cut formed and he could see light blood coming from the cut. Unaware of himself at the moment he smiled rather liking the cut he had done himself.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:07 pm

Saitou's plans to change the setting of how it felt..didn't work so well as he has went quiet again as to not hearing him and saw what he did, while smiling. His red eyes looked to the hand of the other, to seeing the blood..well, more of being able to smell it. This was something he tried avoid seeing him do, seconds then his breath started to get a bit shaky to the smell, as his eyes sort of glow of it's red color still. He looked back away, as he took a step back more away from where he was at, as to trying to shake aside that feeling..not wanting it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:12 pm

Kyuzo's eyes seemed to shifted to look at Saitou for he was curious as to why he hadn't answered. Seeing Saitou acting a tad bit differently did he raise a eyebrow and let his head lay back some as his hair sort of fanned out behind himself due to it being up against his back. "Saitou-san?" Kyuzo blinked and looked to his palm and he sort of felt a little mean for a second, this rarely ever happened to Kyuzo for he was such a caring individual. Approaching Saitou, Kyuzo let his arm hang out before him. "Do you want it or do you hate it?"
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:21 pm

Saitou's eyes sort of twitched a bit to him getting closer, making the smell more stronger and looking to the hand he saw held out to him, his face looked that of being sort of in pain. It has been a while he last ate, yes, but he could of go a bit longer, having done so many times. He closed his eyes, his hands starting to shake slightly, but he simply shakes his head slightly as to saying an answer of being no.

"N-No..I'm fine.." His voice a little shaky and tried not thinking of it, taking another step away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:25 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help himself only cause he wasn't himself, he simply didn't take no as a answer due to Saitou sounding a bit on the hurt side. Glancing to his palm he looked to Saitou in a glance, Kyuzo placed his palm a little closer to Saitou's mouth. "Saitou-san is denying it. I am aware of how hurt you sound. You probably crave this much like how I crave to cut myself. Go ahead..." Kyuzo smiled a tad, it was a bit of normal smile that held a bit of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:34 pm

Saitou's eyes twitched still a little, still not looking back to Kyuzo's hand, but could smell it more closer now and being somewhat more tempted to do so, he fought against it still and looked more away, turning around. He moved his hand over his nose, as to try to cover up to not smell it, he said nothing back to him as that. He looked ahead of him, thinking maybe it's best to leave..but then another part of him was saying something about the blood.

"...I said, i-it's fine. Go..have that fix.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:40 pm

Kyuzo simply watched him with the smile still there and looking to the cut did he see that it was going to waste if Saitou didn't take it. It wasn't a problem for Kyuzo for he could always cut himself all over, which is what he wanted to do to himself but he kept from doing it. "Saitou-san..." Kyuzo's tone was a little on the low side, it didn't even sound like himself much for it was lower which people would call it a very deep voice. Closing his hand did he tighten it into a fist as if trying to make it bleed more, he felt the pain and so he hoped it bled a little bit more. Kyuzo opened his hand and placed it a bit closer to Saitou, and simply he touched Saitou's chin with the cut. Kyuzo was curious as to what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:49 pm

Saitou feeling the touch on his chin, well more of smell the blood, his breathing increased a bit more to now opening back his eyes to looking at the hand on his chin. As much as he tried pushing the feeling aside, Kyuzo isn't making it easier at all, as to tempting him even more. His hands shook a bit more as he felt himself lose control at the moment, his hands moving slowly to the eternal's hand, still shaking a bit. His still glowing red eyes looking to the hand as if lost in thoughts, then grabbed a hold of it. He slowly licked the blood just a bit at first, but then stopped as if trying to snap back from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:03 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help himself but watch as Saitou licked his wound and he wondered what was going through his head, he himself could not tell what he was thinking anymore. Not worrying about it, Kyuzo simply raised a eyebrow to Saitou and he could help but ask. "Do you feel better?" Kyuzo went silent after asking this as he looked to him rather blankly though he was feeling something else instead of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Scout
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:12 pm

Saitou's eyes seemed a little less glowing afterwards, having a taste of blood after it been quite a while, but his face didn't change, he still had the bit of pain look, but ignored it. Even more due to what he just did, even if it was just a lick..still, his hands loose their grip on the hand, then completely let go, as he looked away from it.

"Sure.." He answered, now his tone sounding a bit of as if annoyed with himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:17 pm

Kyuzo simply looked to his hand and he closed it into a fist. "Well, at least you feel better than you did.", after a moment did he decided to walk back to the tree he was last at and he looked at it rather curiously. Kyuzo could always place himself up against the tree and have it cut him, but where would the fun be if it wasn't being caused himself or by others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next