Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 16 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 16 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2014, 12:43 am

Aella didn't really have anything to say to the first bit of stuff, but the statement about everyone in their homes certainly got her attention. Was that a hint of jealousy? "Oh, well...Their loss for needing a plant to be able to do that. You don't need something like that to get a kiss out of me." She knew it was Christmas, but it wasn't really all that important to her. The holiday wasn't all that big of a part of her culture, and she was used to being alone anyway, so to her today was really just the same as any other day. It was slightly better though since she did have Sakuda to keep her company.

"Well...I might be part fish, but I am still a woman, and I hear that's a trait that all women have, overthinking things." She shifted a bit as Sakuda gave her a pet though she wasn't moving away. Her eyes closed for a moment before reopening as she gave the other a smile. In all honesty, Aella kept to herself too much to be bothered with sleeping around. Most of the time she would just lay around and act melancholy and miss her child. The seductiveness that she held was more for luring people to the water to drown, and she found it was a lot easier to do with men, and though it wasn't really fair...She held a bit of a grudge against them for the one man she had been with, and so they mostly ended up drowned.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2014, 10:45 pm

The blackette couldn't help but to wiggle her shoulders, a soft laugh escaping her mouth. "Was that an offer, or just a fact?" She tilted her head as she asked the question, adding to the look of teasing. Though, knowing Aella, she was being serious. The mermaid tended to be blunt, but it wasn't a bad thing--or that's what Sakuda thought. Sometimes, it was just best to be honest. With a soft sigh, Saku withdrew her hand from Aella's head, setting it back on the ground beside her.

"Ah, yes. Unfortunately that's a fact about us; we overthink things. Sometimes way overthink things. I used to do that; it got me into a lot of trouble," she muttered, recalling what a handle she was as a young teen. She was lucky she had been friends with an important person back then. "Oh well. It's something we gotta live with, and I'd rather over think than not think about something at all." Impulsive. That was the word she had been thinking about to describe her younger self. Irrational. Illogical. The blackette hummed to herself as she looked upon Aella's face, a half-smile forming. "You're pretty adorable though. When you think, you get this distant look in your eyes sometimes, and it just... I dunno. I guess it's like what the humans describe in their "fairytale" books."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 12:10 am

The mermaid shrugged her shoulders at Sakuda's question. "Whichever you want it to be, really." Aella hadn't really thought about how she had meant for that comment to be taken, and now that she actually had...She realized that it didn't really matter all that much to her. It could be taken however it was taken, no big deal.

Aella was silent as she listened to what Sakuda had to say. With a slight smile she looked down toward the water, "Am I...?" Shifting some she placed her hands against the ground above herself and pulled herself up onto the land beside the other woman, part of her tail still hanging down in the water. Her hands were placed against the ground behind herself and she leaned back on them while tipping her head backwards. She looked upward and stared for a moment before speaking up, "I wouldn't necessarily call those times thinking as much as...reliving memories, or possibly even fantasizing. I'm sure a lot of the pictures of us, and the times we were spotted for stories to be seen were probably while we were doing that. It's something we're good at."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: