Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 14 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 14 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 6:16 pm

Mori shook his head out to shake the water off and he chuckled. "Oh right because water makes me defenseless~." He reached into his sweater and took out the sword strapped to his back for leaning against the wall so he wouldn't have to worry about that getting wet along with his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 10:39 pm

* she giggles playfully *.. Yep couse I can get u wet but u can't do anything to me so I'm safe
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 1:12 pm

Mori stuck his tongue out at her childishly and shook his head. "Ugh. Good thing it's just water. Guess it could have been worse." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 3:45 pm

* she smiles and giggles and looks at him* .....see I'm not so bad hmmm
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 3:49 pm

"I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch~." The neko teased, just to mess around with her. He pulled his feet out and sat cross legged by the edge of the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 3:57 pm

* she smirks and looks at him and walks over to him and sits down beside him*.... Very funny
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 4:11 pm

Mori looked to the girl and chuckled, shaking his head. "I know I have a good sense of humor. I'm very hilarious." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 4:17 pm

* she smiles a bit and lays back on the Rock and holds her dide and chuckles a bit*.. Ow I played to much ..* she giggles softly*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 6:58 pm

He glanced at her and chuckled. "Hey, take it easy now. Wouldn't want to waste more of those bandages of yours. Don't think I have any on me either besides a couple of bandaids." He snickers.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 8:31 pm

*she smiles and nods and yawns softly. And curles up in a ba and warped her tail around her Ann's some on his lap *.. Ill just take a nape then
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 2:29 pm

The neko blinked as he watched her lie down and he chuckled lightly. "Mmhmm. Sure, go ahead. I'll just be here then." He smiled just a bit and he left her alone to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 2:37 pm

* she fell asleep and stayed ther for a few pures till the started to mutter in her sleep*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 3:03 pm

Mori sighed lightly and he leaned back on his hands and stared up at the top of the cave at the rocks that were dipping down. It was almost scary. He glanced to her as he heard her mutter something but he didn't think much of it. It wasn't like it was out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 3:18 pm

* she whimpers softly and began to shake harder  as she mutters.." No... Don't... Pleaes"..*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 5:38 pm

Mori looked over at her. Was she having a nightmare? Certainly felt that way. He looked around before glancing back to her with a small sigh. He would wake her up if it got too bad. Didn't look like she was doing to good now but.. She was supposed to be resting.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 5:59 pm

*  she whimpers and jerks like she. Was kicked in the side as she slept , she was shivering harder now.."please..... I'm sorry father.... Don't ".. She says as she squirms around rearly about to roll of the rock*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 6:13 pm

Mori blinked and he got up, grabbing the girls shoulders before she could fall off of the rock and back into the water and shook her lightly. "Hey. Hey.." It wasn't until now that he realized he didn't know her name. "Wake up. It's just a dream."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 7:36 pm

* she filled urself being shaken and snaps out of it and pants looking around *.. W.wha...
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 1:01 pm

"You were having a bad dream." Mori informed her, letting go of her shoulders and smiled. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 4:47 pm

* she looks at him cutely*...I'm sorry  if I bothering you....I was dreaming of my father the day I found out he wanted to kill me....it was a cold night in winter my mother was sick and I was goin to find herbs for her , well when I went farther then I was supposed to and out of no were I was hit hard I. The head, I was out of it it took a moment to finger out what had happend and when I looked up I saw m brother and father they were coverd in blood ... My mothers blood. And then.......he coise crack as she try's not to cry looking at the water*.... He tryed to kill. Me but I gota way and iv been running sence
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 4:44 pm

Mori blinked and he sat back, listening to her tale. It wasn't a happy one, it was sad. Tragic. The very moral almost being that the good times never last. He lowered his eyes, smiling a bit. Ah, how true that was. He ran his hands through his hair. "Sounds like you had...have it real tough. But things will subside as long as you find the right people. As for your mother, I'm very sorry. I never had parents but I would be lost without my brother." His attitude was different from when he had first come here, once rude and arrogant but now softening up a little bit. Those were just his walls, there was nothing to fear of this girl.
 "I don't think I ever caught your name either.. ?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 6:14 pm

*she nods and looks to him softly*... Thank you I hope it gets better one day..... And as for my name it's Reka
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 10:18 pm

Mori nodded his head and he bowed then, just slightly with his upper body as he smirked to the girl. "Nice to meet you, Reka. I'm Mori."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 10:58 pm

* she smiles and nods politly * its nice to meet you to mori-san
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 1:37 pm

The neko shrugs. In the beginning, they weren't exactly friendly so it couldn't have been that nice to have met him. Either way. "What part of this place made you think you'd be safe from your family?" He asked as he looked around. The area was secure and had few entrances but was also very open. Guess those who knew about it would come to look but those who didn't would never find it.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

* she sighs deeply and looks down* well honestly I dident ... This is just as far as my wound would let me to befor I neede to rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: