Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:00 pm

Suki came running through the flowers in her dark black wolf form, barking and jumping as she flew through the flowers. She stopped in the middle of the field to look around for people. Seeing none, though she didn't snif the air like she should have, she fell down into the flowers and started to roll around like crazy, going back and forth. When she finally calmed down she sighed out wolfly and turned back into her human form, wearing a bright pink dress with purple flowers going all the way down the right side. There was no left sleeve so you could see the ending of her tattoo, the vines going up her back to her left shoulder. Her hair was flown back so her scar was noticeable on her forehead, her other one on her right arm covered up slightly by her purple shash she had on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:05 pm

Scar jolted in surprise at the loud rustling and barking. Looking around she saw the girl and laughed lightly. She watched the girl in the dark sitting in the flowers and stood. She was wearing a black tank top and a lacy short skirt with knee high fish net leggings. Her hair fell over her shoulders a bit messily and the upside down V shaped scar wasn't visible at all. She walked over to the girl
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:27 pm

Suki stared up at the sky and breathed in slowly. As she caught the scent of the girl she looked over at her to see her walking to her. She realized she was an Angel. Rare around these parts, especially during the war right now. She sat up and waved slightly, giggling at herself for doing so. Oh I'm so odd. She looked at the flowers in front of her and kicked off her flats, pushing them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:32 pm

Scar smiled and sat next to her, "hi, I'm Scarlet." She smiled softly and picked a flower.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:09 pm

Asch walked through the path leadig to a secret spot in the center of teh flower field surround by large tree like shrubs with tiny flower bunds on them.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

Lilly follwed after him, smiling and trying not to laugh. She was excited to see where Asch was taking her.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:15 pm

He smiled to her as the moon rose over to the center of the area bathing everythig inside with its light the buds blooming into an aray of white and pink flowers their pollen floating up to the moonlit sky." what do you think" he smiles and winks.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:20 pm

A huge smile crossed over Lilly's face as she saw the scene in front of her.

"It's amazing! I'm, I'm speechless!"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:27 pm

Asch blushes softly and he gently leads her in the very center of the area then kneals down on one leg * lily... will you marry me 8he takes out a black box and opens it reviling a good sized diamond ring.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:30 pm

Lilly smiled as he lead her to the center of the feild, then her face dropped in shock, Her hands flew over her mouth and her eyes began to tear up. After a moment, she manages to nod and give a soft answer

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:33 pm

He smiled lovingly and putthe ringonher finger thenstood u ad kissed her lips deeply and passionately whispering softly* I love you.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:36 pm

Lilly smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you too!"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:41 pm

he smiled happily a tear falling down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:43 pm

Lilly msiled and quickly kissed the tears from his eyes.

"This is the happiest moment of my life! We'll be a real family!"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:46 pm

He smiled and held her close .

"yes we shall love for ever and ever."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

She hugs him back, tears still falling from her face.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:52 pm

He smiled and kissed away her tears then picked her up an carried her bridal style back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:54 pm

Lilly smiled widely and placed her head on his shoulder, trying to dry her eyes again as she looked at the ring.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

The ring was engraved with two angel wings around the diamond and a message inside
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:47 pm

Lilly looked closer to see what it said.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:03 pm

The messages says." my love my angel my life you mean the world to me and I shall love you for all time."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:04 pm

Lilly smiled even more, more tears coming into her eyes. She looked up and kissed Asch's cheek.

"I love you~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 3:46 pm

It was a bit of blustery, fall day outside. The leaves were swept up by the wind, then fluttered lazily back down at different times. The earth was not yet frozen, but cold to the touch. The flowers lying about the earth tangled with each other, making knots in the stems and tying many flowers together.

Walking through the field was a female, standing at about five feet, seven inches. Her long, wavy brown hair bounced around her back as one of her tan hands reached up to play with the blood red rose clipped in her brown locks. Her forest green eyes, shielded by thick, black eyelashes that blinked the invisible pollen and other tiny allergens, looked about casually. If one looked closer, he or she would notice that there was a ring of brown pigment around her irises. This indicated that she hadn't fed recently. She was clothed in a dress that was colored gold and had a small belt about her waist. She wore a jacket over top that was a silver color, but was left unbuttoned. She wore golden hued high heels on her feet. The 'click' that normally resonated from her feet was not present, for the earth suppressed it.

The female looked about, lifting one arm to cover her eyes. She knew that she was not fond of sunlight, but she figured she'd have to face her allergies sooner or later. Plus, she had seen a flower field while exploring and figured she could check it out. That attitude had led her out on a blustery day at the end of November to wander about, looking for something to do.

"A-Ah? Miss Alejandra? Should we really be in such open daylight? I-I mean, you are a vampire, aren't you? S-Shouldn't you be inside?" a soft voice asked, sounding nervous.

The woman turned around to face the apparition of a sixteen year old girl with brown hair and eyes, "Oh hush, deary. We're fine. No one but I can see you anyway. Besides, didn't you want to get out of that insane asylum?"

"I guess," the girl replied softly, gnawing on her lower lip and looking out across the empty but open field.

The older brunette nodded, then turned around when she heard a rustling. She quirked an eyebrow and turned on her heel.

"Is anyone there? It's not polite to hide and not introduce yourself, you know," she said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:53 pm

Suki came running up quickly as a wolf, all of her things in her mouth. She dropped them near a tree and went running into the fields, trying to hide herself from Sakuda in all of the flowers. She didn't know if it would work or not, but it was all she had. As she skid to a stop and put her paws over her muzzle, hiding down low, but making sure she could still see when Sakuda appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:08 pm

Sakuda had been chasing Suki the whole time and came onto the flower field, panting softly and glancing around. She hadn't seen Suki for a few moments, due to some people getting in the way. Saku placed her hands on her knees, sniffing the air. Suki was definitely there, just where was another matter. Since she was in her wolf form, Saku knew she'd be bigger, so probably not that much harder to find if she was Human. "Sukkkkiiii! Hiding is mean," she gasped, wiping her forehead before standing straight, walking around to look for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

Suki smirked wolf like as she heard Sakuda come up and tell her hiding was mean. She huskily growled like a laugh, wagging her tail back and forth in the flowers. She wasn't very good at hiding as a wolf, she was bigger and louder, though she could be quieter at times, today was not one of those times. She stood up quickly, barking over at Sakuda. I'm not a cheater Sakuda! I'm just smarter than you! She barked for a laugh and wagged her tail, staring over at her. She ran in a circle quickly and then ran off behind the trees on the edge of the field of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next