Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:15 am

Lisanna blinked as she had just realized she had made another bracelet and gently slipped it onto Sakuda saying softly, "You just....seem kind of down.....and I just want you to be happy." She gently placed her arms around Sakuda's neck again and hugged her lightly, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek before gently resting her forehead against Sakuda's collar bone as she looked down, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:20 am

Sakuda tried not to frown at this. She thought of herself as a bundle of sunshine. Did she really seem that depressed? Sakuda then thought of an answer, but it faded as soon as it came, due to Lisanna's kiss to her cheek. She was a bit surprised and froze on the spot. Her eyes then went down to the other bracelet Lisanna made her. The colours flashed across her eyes again, and she smiled with a blush upon her face. Those favorite colours . . . I still remember them. Won't that be a fun surprise? Sakuda then sighed herself. "I'm not down," she pouted, huffing a bit of air to show how fussy she became. "I'm just not hyper to the max anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:25 am

Lisanna smiled softly and lifted her head from Sakuda's collar bone and gently pressed her forehead against her's affectionately, "Are you sure? Because it seems that my saying something helped your mood to change some." She giggled lightly as she closed her eyes, saying softly, "You're pretty all of the time, but I think it's even better when you smile." She opened her eyes back up to look at Sakuda before smiling brightly at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:29 am

Sakuda smiled uneasily back, then glanced over to her right, noticing something moving amoung the bushes. "Hey . . . Lisanna? Stay here. I'll be right back," she said, somehow gently putting Lisanna on the floor, before she stood on her own, stepping over the rabbit, then she began to walk towards the bushes, eyes still golden from earlier's hyperness. This isn't good . . . What is the Wolf so worried for? Sakuda walked through the bushes before pausing, only the back of her head and shoulders visable for anyone else to see. She gazed around, finding nothing there at the moment. She stayed there for a moment, though, trying to speak with her Wolf spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:33 am

Lisanna sat on the ground now silent as she watched Sakuda walk away from her, a slight frown on her face as she was worried about her. She gently picked the rabbit up, wanting to follow her to make sure she'd be okay, but she told her to stay here, so that's what she would do. Stay there like Sakuda told her to and wait for her to come back, she watched her as much as she could, gently hugging the rabbit that was now awake and attentive to herself, a scowl on her face as she waited for Sakuda to return.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:38 am

Sakuda closed her eyes, sighing softly when she realized what the Wolf was so pestered about. "Relax, silly. It's not a big deal," she murmured to herself, then her eyes trailed upward, to find the same fox from before starring at her. "Don't give me that look. Why didn't you just let it go? I wouldn't of bit your leg," she hissed at it, before briefly apologizing and leaving the fox, starring at the flowers as she went back. Her eyelids lowered. I won't let that happen. Before a few feet of being beside Lisanna, she raised her head, blinking. "Were you watching me that whole time?" She blinked, feeling a bit unsure now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:42 am

Lisanna glanced down, holding the rabbit gently against herself as she said softly, "You were worried......I wanted to make sure you'd be okay....I watched you so I'd know if something happened so I could help...." She frowned some, still looking at the ground, "Sorry...." She gently stroked the rabbit who's front paws were up on her arms and it's hind feet hung from under them.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:45 am

Sakuda smiled. "It's cool. I saw something by the bushes, and then my stupid," Sakuda paused as the wolf nagged at her, making her roll her eyes, "wolf spirit decided to become my mother and chew out my ear on somethings," she drawled out, walking all the way over to Lisanna. She knelt down and pet the rabbit. "Hey there. You're all awake and alert now, arn't you?" She cooed to the rabbit, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:49 am

Lisanna looked slightly like a scolded child even if she hadn't actually done anything wrong and she still looked at the ground just holding the rabbit against herself and she felt her kicking her feet against her some trying to get out from her arms so she loosened up her grip and the rabbit hopped out of her arms and stood in front of her, looking up at Sakuda as Lisanna played with her braid with one hand as the fingers of the other pressed into the other, her fingers curling in so her nails pressed into the skin as she almost felt as if she had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:54 am

Sakuda sniffed the air, then gazed up at Lisanna. "What's the matter? You look upset." She blinked, then looked around her. "I'm not mad or anything," she explained, stroking the bunny's head with a bright smile on her face as she looked down. "You just looked worried, so I was wondering if you had been watching me or something." She then sat with her legs curled towards her own body, and then she laid down on her side, starring at the rabbit with amused eyes as it sniffed at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:59 am

Lisanna couldn't help but undo the braid she'd worked so hard to put together as brushed her fingers through her hair which even though it was no longer pulled back was tossed over her shoulder where the braid had hung, her fingers moving through it constantly as she used two hands to brush through it, her eyes remaining on the ground, "You seemed uneasy when you asked..." She couldn't help herself but apologize again, "I'm sorry....." She knew that Sakuda wasn't mad but she just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:02 am

"The only reason I was uneasy, was because I didn't know if you'd snap on me for such an accusion," she said, gently poking the rabbit's nose and giggling as it's nose wiggled. "You're welcome," she said to the rabbit, a bit more comfortable. She then raised her blue eyes to Lisanna, wondering what was going through her head. "No need to apologize. It's alright." She gave Lisanna a reassuring smile.

(g2g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:10 am

Luissa finally picked her gaze up off of the ground and met Sakuda's eyes, her fingers brushing through her hair a bit more before pausing and beginning to braid it back up again, looking down at herself and actually being able to see her hair as she worked, "Why would I snap on you...?" She continued her work, moving a lot faster this time than the other times before finishing up and looking at her before she herself slowly slid down onto her stomach.
(Kay)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:32 pm

Sakuda shrugged the shoulder that wasn't pressed to the ground. "People can snap for the oddest reasons. I just figured something like that might happen eventually. I can become pretty irritating if I desire so," she said, watching the rabbit as it rested it's head under her hand. She pet it's ear's softly, then looked at Lisanna. "Anger is a very dangerous emotion," she said, before going back to petting the rabbit. Her soft humming caused the rabbit's ears to twitch, and Sakuda to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:43 pm

Lisanna smiled softly, "Well, I haven't found you irritating at all yet, so...." She trailed off, catching a certain scent among the flowers that she had smelled before, one that made her smile, "I'll be right back..." She slowly stood up and wandered off and away in the field, sniffing about as she located the cause of the smell, finding a small patch of maybe four flowers that stood out from the rest and she kneeled down, gently picking one of them and hiding it behind her back as she headed back to Sakuda smiling softly as she kept it hidden behind her back, "I've got something for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:54 pm

Sakuda looked up to Lisanna, a friendly smile on her face when Lisanna said she hadn't been irritating. She then blinked, looking after Lisanna when she walked away. She didn't want that stupid fox coming back again and trying to bite anyone. Her eyes continued to follow Lisanna until she came back. Sakuda was a bit surprised when she said she had something. Sakuda sat up, brushing her hair over her shoulders. "What is it," she asked, curiosity dripping all over her tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

Lisanna smiled as she could hear the curiosity in Sakuda's voice and giggled lightly before taking the flower out from behind her back and held it out toward Sakuda while saying softly, "I've only seen it one other time, but I remembered what it smelled like and caught it's scent and thought it would be something nice to give you...." It was clear that the flower was different from the others in the field as she glanced away some, blushing slightly.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:03 pm

Sakuda blinked, then gasped when she saw the flower. "That's too pretty~!" She gently took it from Lisanna's hand, sniffing at it before giggling. "It smells unusual, but in a nice way." She then sniffed it once more, before brushing her own hair away from her left ear, where she fixed the flower to rest there. "Thank you, Lisanna. It's beautiful, I love it," she told her, practically jumping at the kind gester. This flower's smell was very interesting, and Sakuda adored the interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

Lisanna smiled softly and looked at Sakuda, blushing a little bit more as she gently clasped her hands together behind her back as she glanced away again, "I think you compliment it's look....you make it look a lot prettier then it is..." She looked down at the ground, kicking gently at it with her bare feet as she waited for Sakuda's response, taking in a deep breath as she tried to make the blush fade away though she wasn't doing too good at it as it remained spread across her cheeks and never changing.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:12 pm

Sakuda glanced up, giggling afterwards. "Na. In my eyes, the natural beauty of anything involving nature is brought out, especially since I use to live in the woods, rather than an apartment. I just have to open my eyes to it's real beauty." As Sakuda spoke this, her golden eyes glowed slightly, and her pupil completely disappeared, making it look like golden orbs adorned her eye sockets. Sakuda glanced to where the flower resided around her ear, grinning. "It's true beauty is far greater than what it seems," she said, glancing to Lisanna. "For instance, you don't change when I look at you, but most people do, so it says you stay true to your natural looks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:19 pm

Lisanna blinked some and her blush faded down and she even seemed to pale ever so slightly at what Sakuda had said and looked up at her, "Oh......I see...." She had been trying to compliment Sakuda and maybe even be a bit flirty but it seemed that Sakuda didn't exactly see it that way so she just smiled softly and rubbed the back of her neck as she glanced away again before sighing slightly, "Well, ya know....dying your hair damages it and such, so....though I do think I need to at least trim my hair some..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:30 pm

Sakuda felt kind of bad now. She noticed Lisanna's mood change, and knew why. Her eyes quickly changed back to the origional blue, and she blinked, not being use to changing her eyes so quickly. Sakuda didn't want to hurt Lisanna's feelings, but she wasn't going to flirt with someone else on her mind. To Sakuda, that was down-right rude, and not to mention, a lead-on. "Don't think about dying your hair, silly. I like the colour, and I'm sure others would like it too," she said, dismissing the fact Lisanna said she wouldn't dye her hair anyways, "but a trim? That's your choice. To me, hair is like a pet; treat it well and you won't have any problems. So a trim would be a nice refresher for your hair." She smiled softly, trying to be a bit helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm

Lisanna glanced up and smiled slightly at Sakuda, "Of course I won't dye my hair....and yeah....a trim would be nice..." She looked away again as she rubbed the back of her neck a bit more, "Sorry.....for.....you know..." She looked at the rabbit on the ground before sighing lightly and walking off into the field, sitting over by where she found the few flowers, looking at them as there were now only four since she had given the other to Sakuda and she started to hum softly to the flowers as she looked down at them, feeling guilty for having been flirting with Sakuda when it was obvious that someone else had been there and she dug her nails into her palm, letting little droplets of blood form as she broke the skin and scolded herself, "Bad..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:42 pm

Sakuda blinked, glancing up as Lisanna apologized, then walked away. "H-hey! What's wrong?" She stood up, picking up the rabbit as she walked over to where Lisanna was. "Hey! Don't do that!" She set the bunny down, then swiftly moved Lisanna's fingers from her palms, holding her hands out flat. "Why the hell did you do that?!" She didn't sound angry at all, it was more of a conserned-panicy voice. She set Lisanna's hand down, pulling out a hankerchif from her sleeve, using her teeth to tare it in half. "It's clean, I sware," she told Lisanna, wrapping her hands with the clothe. She then tied them comfortabily, yet strong enough to hold. "Geez, what's the big deal? I already told you; I'm use to people flirting with me. You don't have to apologize," she said, her eyes slightly back to gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:47 pm

Lisanna flinched slightly as Sakuda shouted despite the fact that she didn't actually seem mad and she pulled her legs up to her chest and placed her chin on her knees, "I was punishing myself....I was being naughty." She glanced upward at her and frowned some, "I don't want to be like everybody else." She simply stared up at Sakuda, her expression slightly sad before she sighed and glanced away, putting her arms around her knees as she hugged them to herself, her chin remaining on the tops of her knees, "It's obvious you already have someone....or at least someone on the mind, so I should not be doing such things, so I punished myself."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:54 pm

Sakuda blinked, then snorted. "That's stupid. Don't punish yourself for doing something so natural as flirting." She sat on her backside, across from Lisanna. "Now, first of all, don't ever do that again. I don't care if you murdered someone on accident and you wanna punish yourself. Just DON'T do that!" She sighed softly, glancing at her own hand. "Secondly, even though I have someone on mind, I doubt it'll happen. But I also don't like leading people on by flirting back when I might have a chance at the other person. Lisanna, look at me," she demanded, still not sounding angry, just conserned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next