Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:54 pm

Sunshine smiled too as she felt his thumb brush against her cheeks, she layed back down and faced him, she wished she knew what else to do to make him happy, she liked Kyuzo, she knew that and from what she had said earlier, he knew that too. Sunshine had only been with a man once in her life time and she had gotten her heart broken, and after that had happened, she told herself it wasn't worth looking for someone anymore. At that Sunshine's smile had faded and she turned to her other side where her back was faced aginst him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:58 pm

Kyuzo seemed to place his hand down and he closed his eyes trying not to have that hurt him. "Gomen, I probably did something that you did not like." He opened his eyes as he looked toward her back as he blinked once as he waits for a response, he would of course understand if she didn't respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:02 am

Sunshine placed her hands as a pillow to prop her head, she was quiet for a moment but only because she had managed to make herself think of the hurtful past she had with the man she thought would be hers forever. She frowned, it was a good thing that her back was towards him so he wouldn't see her expression.

"Ah, no you did not do anything wrong."

She said as she closed her eyes and sighed heavily under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:06 am

Kyuzo looked down lightly. "Alright" He blinked a few times while still looking down and softly he sat up. Kyuzo then rubbed the back of his head with his eyes closed before looking to her silently. He felt a little awkward only cause he probably did do something wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:11 am

Sunshine felt his movements, she then too sat up and faced him, that warm smile now gone from her face, but she managed to force a smile.

"Honest, you done nothing wrong to make me feel this way, I only did it to myself."

She said and as she leaned forward, she kissed his cheek like he had done before earlier at Minami-Machi.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:16 am

Kyuzo's eyes went wide as a faint blush appear on his cheeks and he frowned cupping her cheeks. "Your doing this to yourself? Quit it..." He said this in a husky whisper as he placed his lips on hers which it was a soft peck, Kyuzo knew what he was doing and he didn't stop half way. He hated seeing her sad, for she was the sun and if the sun was sad then surely no life would grow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:22 am

Sunshine felt the his lips against hers, it was just a short one, but she smiled and nodded, her face still cupped by his hands.

"I wont."

She said a bit speechless, she blinked numerously hoping he knew what he was getting himself into, she knew if his girlfriend found this out she would be frustrated, and as she thoght of that she hurt a little inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:27 am

Kyuzo nodded while looking down a little. "Good, if you are happy then life will grow." He blushed for real for he couldn't believe he did that just now, Raven would surely get mad over this but then that thought disappeared and it was now replaced with confusion. "I have no clue what life holds for me, but surely things will work out for the both of us." Kyuzo smiled to Sunshine and it was a for real one, since his long departure he felt as if Sunshine didn't pity him and possibly that kiss was a real one even if it was a small one, that was where he was confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:32 am

Sunshine nodded listening to him speak, she felt nothing but happy, nothing weighted upon her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around Kyuzo and held him for an embrace.

"Things always work out around me, so I have nothing to worry about, but for you I do. I'm sorry for having these feelings towards you, my appologies, I know your girlfriend would be upset if she found out."

She said showing the sadness in her voice as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:35 am

Kyuzo hugged her back of course as he smiled gently. "These things can't be helped, I pretty much agree. I am starting to have feelings for you too. It is hard of course but I don't want to hurt you." He closed his eyes with his tone softer than it normally was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:42 am

As Sunshine heard him say that he was starting to have feelings for her, she quickly pulled away from the hug, no rudeness of course but it somehow made Sunshine feel a bit responsibly hurt, not for herself but for the girl who Kyuzo was with.

"I-I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if you mean that literally.."

She said as she fiddled around with her thumb.

"I haven't been around with guys much any more since I last had my heart broken, therefore I'm not sure if I fully trust you when you say that.."

She added also lowering her head down.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:46 am

Kyuzo looked a little surprised and he nodded. "I understand how you are feeling, I use to feel like you but I have changed and well I know that for sure. This maybe a little strange to you but...I mean every word I say and I'm going to change my name as well as my appearance for you." Kyuzo actually ment about doing that cause well his mind strangely and yet stubbornly thought of Raven being better off without him. Kyuzo use to would of never do such a thing, but he has changed and thus he is not himself anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:52 am

She looked up at him and scooted closer, hugging him once again, she closed her eyes, remembering the warmth of a man, it was a nice feeling. She had not embraced anyone like she had just done with Kyuzo, she felt at home, strange as that might have sound.

"But you are with someone else. She is your girlfriend, but I'll be here, I can wait, how ever long it takes. I don't want you to change."

Sunshine explained, she knew what she was saying, and she meant it, she knew he needed to be with the one who he was with currently, and she meant that she would wait.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:54 am

Kyuzo hugged her back actually a little hurt to hear her say that. "Sunshine-chan..." He closed his eyes hugging her close to him as well as holding the back of her head softly putting her head under his. "You can come to me if you need anything, but if you ever change your mind I'll change my appearance and well you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:00 am

"If I could have it the way I want right now, I would be selfish, but I do want to be with you, I wish you weren't with someone."

She said to him as she closed her eyes staying close to him, letting her head rest upon his chest. She liked the feeling of him near her. He had been nice from the moment they met, and since Sunshine had not been with a man for a long time, it was probably also one of the reasons why she fell for him so easily, she truly did long for someone to be by herside.

"I know it's selfish to say, I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:05 am

Kyuzo held her close, he actually had a feeling that he could be there for Sunshine. She was a bubbly character and liked pretty everything that he liked. Kyuzo was sad of course and well he couldn't help but feel that way. "I know, like I told you before. We are not all perfect. One day maybe we could be together." Kyuzo smiled at the idea, from the sounds of it she had a bad past much like his own and he guessed that was why he fell for her. They both have experienced so many hardships as well as feeling the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:11 am

"One day.."

She whispered under her breath, staying close to him she made herself sit on his lap. She looked up at him her eyes sparkling also because of the way the moon's light had made it shine. She smiled up at him and hugged him tight. She was happy and nothing could ruin that for her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:15 am

Kyuzo hugged her back to a little tighter but to where it ain't hurting her. "For sure, one day. All I want to do now is make you happy or continue doing so for a while" He stroked her hair softly, he couldn't help himself. Seeing others in pain seems to make his heart shiver cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:20 am

She liked the feeling of his hand stroking her golden blonde hair, her eyes were closed, she kissed his neck lightly and nuzzled in close.

"I hope soon."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:22 am

Kyuzo nodded while lightly blushing to the touch that she gave to his neck and he gently smiled. He continued to stroke her hair with his eyes closed. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:28 am

Sunshine then broke the embrace and layed back down on the blanket, she looked up at Kyuzo and smiled taking his hand as she then looked at the stars as it shined so brightly. Having the name represent the opposition of the moon, sun, she was rarely sad, she has always had a cheerful personality to go with it. As a little girl, she was always kind, thougt that everybody had a good heart, she even thought that when she had gotten her heart broken. As she thought now, all she could think of was Kyuzo, how she liked to spend time with him.

"Kyuzo...?"

She said in a whisper, still looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:30 am

Kyuzo laid next to her holding her hand as he said softly while looking upward. "Hai? {Yes?}" He took in the starry sky and how it almost looked like the polar opposite of the ocean. Kyuzo of course was still listening to Sunshine and he couldn't help but be a lot more happy just having her be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:34 am

After looking at the stars she fixed her eyes upon his, facing him. Her smile back to where it was.

"If you changed for me, will you still like me the way you do now?"

She asked as she scooted closer and placed her head against his arm cuddling next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:38 am

Kyuzo chuckled at the question. "You are so silly~ I would change my appearance not my personality even though it has changed a little. I would still like you, I mean honestly to think such a thing!" He laughed as he poked her nose as he looked to her curiously with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:41 am

Sunshined wrinkled her nose and chuckled, it was a silly question to ask, but she just wanted to know exactly how he would be, she didn't know how the whole 'change your appearence" thing was, she was clueless.

"It was a silly question, I'm sorry."

She said as she looked into his eyes and smiled, without thinking, she pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

Kyuzo blinked and returned to kiss that Sunshine had given him, he couldn't help but respond since the last one he did was a very small one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next