Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Playground - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Playground

Go down 
+2
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Playground - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:00 am

To say Sakuda was surprised by Suki's sudden actions would be an understatement. She was blown away. This Suki had a powerful stance behind her, and Sakuda liked it. Though Sakuda did happen to know Suki's mind and how it works, so she figured all the possibilities and what not that they'd encounter in just mere minutes. Sakuda found herself not caring how this ended, and was just severely glad about this still, peaceful moment. Just them. As it always should of been in Sakuda's eyes.

Before she knew it, Suki was placed right in Sakuda's lap, almost like a present. Sakuda would have chuckled at this if her lips had not been busy claiming territory they have not reached before. Saku did, however, carefully part their lips in the smallest distance before molding them back, making sure her head was tilted so she could catch Suki's mouth at a better angle. Her left hand, the only one that didn't hold the swing's chain, was cupping Suki's lower back to keep her from possibly falling. Saku definitely did NOT want anything to harm Suki, especially while they were so close and intimate like now.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:08 am

Suki was oh so distracted by Sakuda's lips and could not keep herself away. It was odd for her, as she knew well herself, but things had built up and when that happens with her, they get blown out quickly. She had not even realized that she was in Sakuda's lap until their lips parted for a quick moment before they were pressed to each other again. Her little hands and found their way around, one of them being tucked into Sakuda's hair and holding it gently, while the other was on her arm. It was funny to think that this was where they had met and now this was happening in the freezing day of March.

The cold did not seem to affect Suki very much for once though. She was too wrapped up in thoughts, not exactly wanting any of this to end. She would have laid in the damn snow for all she cared right about now. She knew Sakuda well though and was hoping, just maybe, she would surprise her for once and not be the one to tear them apart from each other, that it would happen willingly from both of them for once.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:17 am

Had Sakuda just received a concussion from hitting the nosw, and was now blissfully in Heaven? Or was this a cruel dream, maybe? Oh gawd, she desperately hoped not. Sakuda felt Suki's small hands and almost smirked at the cute girl. The position she held Saku in was most definitely the more dominant call, but seeing as though Suki was in her lap, she didn't mind it too much. In fact, she almost encouraged it by the way Saku leaned in closer to Suki, just enough for another break of the lips to be met once more by a silent agreement. They both enjoyed this very much.

Though Suki may have not realized it, she was, in fact, shivering. Sakuda felt bad for having the smaller girl out here, and slowed down their kiss until they parted with a soft smacking sound. Sakuda smiled gently, reaching the hand from the chain to move a few locks of her hair. "Suki, you're cold," she stated, as though it was a major concern. Which, to Sakuda, it was. The taller of the two grinned softly. "Aweee, commere!" Saku hugged the smaller to her body tightly, pressing her lips to the corner of Suki's while she kept the warm bear hug going until Suki said for it to end.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:30 am

Suki made small rumbling noise inside her throat as she was parted from Sakuda's lips and scent. She knew it would end this way and she didn't want it to. She just wanted to stay blissfully happy and ignore everything else but Sakuda. That was the easy part though, the hard part was trying to ignore Sakuda's other wants. She listened to Sakuda now, confused on what she was saying. There was no way she was shivering with how many clothes she had on, it was not cold enough outside for them to not be effective.

When she felt herself get pressed against her chest in a hug she finally noticed that she was, indeed, shivering. She just couldn't tell if that was from excitement, nerves, or just being cold. She let Sakuda believe it was the cold though, though she was pretty sure it was mostly nerves and excitement, and nuzzled herself into her. She knew very well that when she was overwhelmed she would shake. It was natural for her. If she was scared or angry even she would just shake as she reacted to things. It was always a weird sensation that would at one point start to bug her because her body was moving too much for her liking without permission.

"Maybe we should go inside..." Suki looked up at the girl she was sitting on and blushed a bit, though it did not show because of the cold that had hit her cheeks already and turned them red. She was curious to see if this would continue at all. She was in a state of happiness lately and just wanted to be able to do what she wanted, and right now this is all she wanted. Sakuda. No one else mattered at the moment and most likely wouldn't for along while now. Sakuda had Suki wrapped around her finger at the moment and was going to have to deal with that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 5:00 pm

Sakuda found herself enjoying the smaller one's body in her grip. It was like holding something so precious and breakable, like glass. Sakuda stared slightly with adoring eyes as she picked random pieces of hair from Suki's face and moved them just here and there, making the pieces frame the smaller one's face perfectly. Sakuda kissed Suki's nose gently, then smiled. There was something in Suki's eyes, something she could not quite place. Sakuda shrugged, her eyes locked on Suki's face. "Choose the place and we'll go," she cooed softly.

Sakuda was one for even decisions, all is fair kind of stuff. Sakuda herself could stand the cold and sit there for hours just because the smaller girl was there. However, she knew even her body had limits, so going inside would definitely be a better decision. Sakuda pressed a thoughtful kiss to Suki's lips, just a peck, and waited for the smaller girl's answer or leading motion. She'd let Suki have the advantage for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 5:39 pm

Suki thought for a moment about where to go. She was not entire sure, just to go inside. She quickly kissed Sakuda back when she kissed her though, frowning at the shortness of it. Suki got up afterwards and pulled at Sakuda's hands so she would stand up and she could look up at her, being quite small yet again. "Let's go to your place. My house is a nut case, trust me." She laughed and thought about Mio and Fubuki back there. The only thought that bugged her was that the Muna siblings' apartment was closer to Sakuda's. Suki shook the thought off though.

"Unless you can think of someplace better." She asked curiously. She was not get at making decisions and it seemed that maybe the cold was getting to her since she was bouncing up and down now and her British accent had slipped out a bit more than how it usually was on only certain words. She bit her lip and giggled at it though.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 8:49 pm

The taller werewolf of the two was amused by the other's frowning face. She teasingly reached forward and nipped at the corner of her lips, almost chuckling. "Now, now, young lady. Frowns give you wrinkles," she tsked, blinking a bit in sudden surprise when Suki had grasped her hands and pulled her to stand. She did as motioned and stood tall, smiling down at Suki. "Mmm, alright. It's been a long, long time since I had a visitor at my place~! It should be fun, and I think you'll like it, too!" Sakuda had remolded her room some months ago, and she knew Suki hadn't seen it yet, so the taller was excited.

The side-tracking comment made Sakuda smirk, thinking Suki was saying that because she didn't want to sound scandalous. "Oi! If we get bored at my place, then we could totally get something to eat, or whatever, but first, you GOTTA see my place!" Sakuda noticed Suki's bouncing and accent. She sputtered slightly, temped to laugh, but did not. "Common! I'll show you so we can get you outta the cold," she cooed, firming a grip on one of Suki's hands and making sure she was settled before heading off to her apartment, which seemed like a really short walk despite how long it usually takes Sakuda to get there. Whatever, she just liked being beside Suki.

(give me a min and I'll post at the apartments xD)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:03 pm

(I'm still gonna reply here first~)

Suki stuck her tongue out when Sakuda told her she would get wrinkles. She doubted that since she was so tiny, but you never knew. She blushed a bit when she was teased with a kiss though, making her swing herself back and forth slightly, glaring at her just a bit. "Well then this will be fun. I can not wait to see it!" She smiled now and clung herself to Sakuda's arm, walking with her to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Playground
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: