Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Playground - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Playground

Go down 
+2
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko
Scout

The Playground - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Hanako placed a hand on her hip.
"Now kitty. You come down or no more cat nip for you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 5:55 pm

Mori stuck his tail up in the air and looked off with a hmph.
"You don't even have any catnip..."
he reaches into his sleeve and takes out a piece of catnip and waves it around and under his nose, smelling its sweet alluring fragrance, smirking down at Hanako. The catnip was part of the image he had created though it was just like regular catnip, but the neko wouldn't be able to keep up magic up since it drained him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:25 pm

Akuma still unsure where in the Town he was stopped at the playground he had found himself at...By the looks of it he determined that it was old and had been there a very long time...He walked over to the Swings and sat down and thought to himself...

Has it really been 50 years since I have played on at a playground...time sure drags on now...?

Now slowly swinging he just closed his eyes and felt the wind blow through his hair and he sniffed from time to time to see if he could pick up a new smell. Finding nothing new he opened his eyes that had a soft golden shine...He decided that he would stay there for a few hours and relax
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:34 pm

Suki had been sitting on the marry-go-round towards the middle of the park. She sat, facing inwards, letting it spin around slowly. She hated it when it went fast. She stared at her converse, the little words and drawings written all over them. She had her hands in her lap, keeping her blue dress down so it wouldn't come up while she was spinning. It was a peaceful day to her, but she loved coming to park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:47 pm

The Wind shifted directions and Akuma quickly sniffed the air and caught the scent of a female very near by he stopped the swing and looked around intent to find the source of the soft sweet scent...

His eyes shifted color into black and He Listened for sound and his ears picked up the rush of air and light scrap of metal on metal and turned to see a very young woman sitting on the marry-go-round he silently moved on to the playset and watched from the highest point on the set so he could see what she would do...
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:50 pm

Suki mumbled to herself, feeling someone else but didn't really care. She sighed gently and closed her eyes, then quickly opened them. This is making me dizzy... She jumped off and went to sit on a seesaw, leaning back onto it. She rubbed her head gently and groaned. Being worried on top of a headache wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:22 pm

He watched her move gracefully from the marry-go-round to the seesaw he felt that she was in pain from something he looked within her and drew out the negative energy that was causing the pain...he feasted on this energy and felt some strength come to him...

Hmm she is indeed beautiful but the question is should I let her notice me or approach her and introduce me self...hmm I shall approach her it’s the gentlemanly thing to do...

He jumped down from the tower of the playset and glided to the ground and walked towards the girl on the seesaw. His walk had a strange elegance showing strength, grace and pride as if he was from a long past age...it was strange for he looked to be only 19

Once he got to her he bowed and spoke in a uperclass british accent and in soft, gentle and warm tone "Greetings M'lady If I may introduce my Name is Akuma..." He smiled and continued "May I ask your name, M'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:30 am

Suki laid back on the seesaw, closing her eyes as she wanted the headache to go away. She felt the guy walk towards her and sighed gently. She opened her eyes to look at him when he spoke to her. She pushed her dress down slightly and sat up, still looking at him. "Im Suki. Nice to meet you, Akuma." She replied to him in her british accent, which had come back recently. "And please. Don't call me M'lady. I have bad memories with the snobs of Britain." She scowled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:48 am

Now that he was closer he could clearly tell why her scent was so sweet and soft...she was a lycanthrope...Akuma had heard of them but never had he met one in his many long years...

She is British... that fits with being Lycanthrope because the First Lycanthropes came from the United Kingdom...This should be interesting

"Sorry Suki, I just wanted to check that you were ok as the look on your face indicated that you were worried about something..."

His eyes turned Golden and had a shine and warm feeling to them...

"If you would like I will listen and help to the best of my abilities and give wisdom if asked for..."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:03 am

Suki looked him up and down, leaning her hand on her head. She realized her headache had gone away and she made a confused face. Odd... She shrugged it off. "And thanks for the worry, but Im fine really. Just been thinking what could have become of a friend of mine recently." She shrugged slightly and leaned back a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 1:20 am

Akuma's Long hair black hair blew in the wind and his eyes still held their golden shine...watching her very carefully

"Well if there is anything I can do to help you, find your friend just ask and I will do my best to aid you..."

He dropped his gaze and fixed his eyes on a point on the ground...his eyes now blue

"I have lost someone before and I have yet to find them again...so I know the toll that worry can take on a young mind..."

He held his right arm with his left hand as if he was just struck there

The wind picked up around them as well not tossing his long black hair wildly around him
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 11:20 pm

Suki closed her eyes and nodded to him, sighing gently. "So what are you doing here. I can tell you're a very old vampire." She smirked slightly, because she already know more than that since she could sense his energy and emotions. She loved being able to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 12:09 am

The Wind Died in a heart beat...Akuma's arms crossed and his eyes closed

So, The Pup has some abilities...Well I am part of no clan and I have no master but myself...But of late I have been seeking a place to stay where some...how to say it..."Interesting beings dwell" As I have seen very few non-humans around and the few I HAVE seen have tried to kill me."

He opens his eyes now pitch black...

"This place...It has an aura of peace and tranquility...Which is VERY rare to find in this pitiful excuse of a world."

Looking up his hair covers of half his face showing only one of his eyes

"I can trust this place...I have seen and had the pleasure of being taken in by someone I met by the willow tree...Now, any more questions you wish to ask me? I will answer all truthfully..." Akuma smiles reveling one of his fangs

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011, 3:01 am

Suki raised an eyebrow slightly at him. Even though she spoke differently than post people, it was very interesting to hear him speak, since he was different as well. She shook her head at his question and looked down at the ground below her. She stood up and put her arms out to the side, walking down the see-saw slowly, waiting for it to tip over. When it did she jumped off and patted down her skirt, smiling slightly. "Sounds like you're doing well here, then."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 6:47 pm

Yoko sat on a bench silently, rather sticking to the shadows. Yep. This is how she;s going to enjoy her eternal life. Watching, eating, sleeping, that stuff. She let out a small yawn and quickly covered her mouth with a gloved hand. What was so interesting about this? Nothing. This just gave her something to do really. Her expression was blank and she dug through her messenger bag, looking for her box of pocky. She took it out and stick one in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:02 pm

Mori wasn't ecaxtly sure how he had gotten himself into this mess but he had not choice but to carry it out and...well...babysit. A small brown haired girl tagged along after him, clinging to his pale slender hand, giving it not mercy and no curculation...The neko even had to go under a few disguises to make sure they were not found. A dye applied by his brother and boss that had paled his hair in a bright white and then the contact lenses. He rubbed his now red eyes and looked down to the girl Nana who continued to stay close to him as she looked around the park. It didn't seem to bother her much that the neko was practically glaring daggers at her though they were not that serious since after all, he had to do what he could to protect her...Nana looked up to him then pointed to the swings. She was still uncomfortable with speaking with him but Mori didn't let that get to him since he was only going to be watching after her for a couple of days anyway.

Or perhaps longer...

Echoed the creepy voice from his subconscious, the ever annoying demon that used to be held inside the katana but now was free to roam around as he please. What he wouldn't give to just smash it now but he couldn't or else both lives would be at stake. Nana pulled Mori's hand along since he had temporarily stopped to yell a silent Shut up inside his head.

"Swing..."

Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:08 pm

Yoko glanced up, her brown eyes looking to the new comers in the park. Again she showed no expression and was yet wondering about these two. She blinked, realizing that she was staring and looked back down, eating another stick of pocky. She munched silently and then wondered if she looked rather... odd. Just sitting here like a stalker, that rather worried her but she didn't show it and soon let the thought subside. What a silly thing to think about, she thought. That made her frown a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:14 pm

Mori blinked in confusion as he was dragged along by the cute brown haired girl Nana who wore a small little teal dress with white dots all over it. He rememebred the conversation he had had earlier with her about the pointless wear of polka dots and how she had yelled at him, saying childish insults like 'Well, your stripes are weird' and 'Don't make me eat broccolli.' Oh wait, that was at lunch time...BUT nevertheless, he found himself being forced to do what she wanted then he fell to the floor when Nana stopped and dropped Mori's hand. The neko growled silently before getting up and brushing the dirt off of his black skinny jeans and his white and gray long sleeved t-shirt. Nana stared at the girl also quiet but also very shyly since she had hardly ever seen any other girls since she often hanged out or was forced to be with her brother at all times and then now with Mori.
"Who is she?"
She asks Mori quietly as she clung on to his pant leg which he found slightly irritating but didn't say anything about it as he answered the girl's question in his normal tone of voice.
"How should I know?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:21 pm

Yoko overhead and looked up. Expressionless. She then looked away stuffing her pocky back into her bag. It somehow stared to taste stale to her. She stood up and was about to step forward when a ball came flying out of nowhere and hit her in the head. Her eyes went wide but no expression of pain or surprise showed on her face. Her small body was knocked back and crashed into the ground.
"Whoa! Sorry girly." A teen boy said in a soccer jersey.

Yoko didn't look up, but instead up the side of her head expressionless. The guy sweatdropped, slowly picked up the ball and ran back to his friends. Did it hurt? Yes. Very much. She looked at her black gloves which were ripped since she used them to soften her landing. She sighed softly. She would have screamed at that boy, but she let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:44 pm

Nana stared at the girl while Mori was busy watching the guy wondering where the heck he came from and before he knew it, the small eternal he had with him ran off and went to the girl that was at the park. Nana's instincts were driving her more than her compassion to just let the poor girl get hurt and that was when she slowed to a walk and looked up to the woman, her tiny fists clenched and trembling as she stared up with bright brown eyes.
"A-A-Are you okay?"
Mori blinke before noticing that Nana had escaped him and silently cursed then spotting her with the stange look girl he had started to curse more and ran over there with his eyes narrowed.
"Darn it, Nana. Stay with me!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

Yoko looked up at the little girl with her blank expression. She nodded silently and stood up. She looked up to the boy and said with a blank expression still, "It's rude to curse in front of a child." she said almost quietly. Her voice was light and soft, like her voice hasn't been used in a while. She cleared her throat like she said nothing and looked back down to her gloves and then picked up her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:59 pm

Mori's eyes narrowed further still as he looked to the girl who almost immediately mouth off to him which made him want to growl but he kept it back with a sarcastic grin that seemed to show off the oddly sharp neko canines.
"She didn't hear anything."
Nana pouted up at him and lightly began to hit him on the stomach since that was as far as she could reach with her small closed fists making Mori look down to her with a small frown, his nasty grin wiped clean off his face as he waited for her to say something which in time she di-
"Mori-kun. Be nice! She's hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:08 pm

Yoko was starting to admire this little girl. Punching her brother, for so she thought, but that didn't show on her expression which just stayed blank. She looked back to the boy narrowed her eyes for a second and then went back to a blank expression. He seemed rather rude, acting all high and mighty. That made her want to scoff a little bit, but she held it back. She looked back down to the little girl and waved a teared gloved hand, "It's quite alright."

Every part of her was telling her to shut her mouth, but she didn't. She didn't know why and that bothered her. Best to avoid the introductions, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:40 pm

Nana looked to the girl with her eyes getting bigger at the sight of the torn up gloves then grabbed it, hugging the girl's hand like she had done Mori. The neko twitched as he watched, seeing the girl getting all soft again before scoffing and looking to the side.
"Nana, what did I say about Stranger Danger?"
Nana stuck her tongue out at Mori earning a small glare from him making them look like true bother and sister before Nana turned to the girl who she found to be quite pretty despite her weird outfit.
"What's your name? I'm Nana."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:46 pm

Yoko froze a little when the girl grabbed her hand and hugged her hand. She blinked once trying not to see anything in this child's future. She flinched a little and looked back down to the girl and then to the boy.

"You won't need to know it." she said softly. She tried to avoid it, but this small child with her big eyes was just too cute. She cursed in her head for this child being cute.
She looked but up to the neko and then pulled her hand away slowly.

"I assure you I am not a threat." she said not so softly yet a little bit blank.

Last edited by Yoko on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:17 pm

Nana pouted in a very childish manner when the girl pulled away her hand and instead went to go cling to Mori again even though she had been hitting him only a few moments ago.She was at least a little content that the girl had felt better, she knew it, she could feel it. Mori looked to the girl still with his eyes narrowed but they (at the very least) did not narrow further as he returned his careful attention to Nana who pointed to herself cutely and smiled just a tiny bit, a shy blush growing on her small cheeks.
"I'm Nana, and this is Mori-kun."
Mori scoffed quietly once again when it was his turn to be pointed at by Nana who just regarded him with a cute small innoccent little smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Playground
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: