Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Antiope, Titania I_vote_lcap100%Antiope, Titania I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Antiope, Titania I_vote_lcap0%Antiope, Titania I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Antiope, Titania I_vote_lcap0%Antiope, Titania I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Antiope, Titania I_vote_lcapAntiope, Titania I_voting_barAntiope, Titania I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Antiope, Titania I_vote_lcapAntiope, Titania I_voting_barAntiope, Titania I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Antiope, Titania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Female Posts : 70

Antiope, Titania Empty
PostSubject: Antiope, Titania   Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2014, 10:50 am

Antiope, Titania IihEe

Antiope, Titania 2f86af1f-cfbe-4ee1-91c8-93d6a931ec87_zps3b9ddc6f_clipped_rev_1_zps56ba0e58
Titania Antiope

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE: Vampire
NICKNAME(S): Ti
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
ELEMENT: Air
“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Mixed Copper Green. Can be red when angry.
HAIR COLOR: Black
HAIR STYLE: Straight about Waist Length
SKIN TONE: Gray
HEIGHT:  5'5"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs.
MARKINGS: Titania has two dots on the left side of her neck, which is a bite mark.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: What Titania is like depends on the people that surround her. When she is around anyone that is not her brother or family she is very shy. It is almost as if she speaks with her eyes and expressions. If Titania doesn't like you then it will be as if she is giving you a death stare this is one of her most favorite things to use since she doesn't like many people. If she is ok with your presence she will stare at you with a blank looking face and may say very few words. If she likes you she will look at you with a very soft, friendly looking face and speak some this is usually the case around certain children and a lucky few people.
When Titania is with just her brother she is a very different girl. She is much happier she'll smile and maybe laugh some. She feels very safe around him and they have a very special connection that keeps her close to him. Without him Titania would be lost and broken.
When Titania is around the dead it is a mixture of feelings. She feels sort of happy around them but if they are dead it means they were once living people so she may not speak to them at first. If she doesn't like them then she will treat them the same way she would treat a living person. If she feels ok with them around she may speak to them or ignore them but at this point she doesn't feel the need to stare. If she likes them then she may speak to them and she may even give them a smile or two. Usually, the dead distract Titania from the living around her so when it seems like she is staring at nothing or ignoring someone then it's most likely the dead.
HABITS: Twirling her necklace and tapping her foot.
TALENTS:
◇ Beautiful Singing Voice
◇ Giving people the death stare
◇ Communicating with the Dead
◇ Speed

◇ The Dead
◇ Some Children
◇ Stars

DISLIKES:
◇ Speaking with People
◇ Bullies
◇ Thunderstorms
◇ Not being with her brother

SPECIAL ABILITY: Titania is able to see the dead, which means she can also communicate with them.

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Nicholas II Romanov (Vampire) and Alexandra Feodorovna/Romanov (Human)
SIBLINGS: Lyonus Antiope
HOMETOWN: Russia
BIRTH-DATE: October 31
HISTORY: Beautiful, Intelligent, Kind, Loving, Brunette with Green eyes, and human. Handsome, Caring, Black Haired with copper eyes, King, and Vampire. These two beings found eachother, fell in love, and would soon have children. At first, there was only supposed to be one but they soon came to realize there would be twins. The day came when two beautiful children would be born into this royal family. The oldest a boy with a mixture of green and copper eyes not human but a vampire. The younger a beautiful girl, who had the same eyes as her brother, but this one was human. No matter the race difference they were loved the same.

Growing up the two were always together. For a while, there were only two difference between them. Their gender and their names. The oldest being Lyonus and the youngest being Titania. They helped eachother, played together, learned new things together, and loved eachother more than anything. Then one day, the little princess got very sick. The doctor pulled the parents aside to tell them that he could give her medicine but she only had a couple more years to live. At this time Titania was too young they had a rule that a human child must be at least 16 before they can be turned. So, they gave her the medicine and for a while everything was fine. The only problem was that they would never make it to her 16th birthday. Titania's parents died when she was only 14.

For the next couple of years everything was normal. Titania and Lyonus were still together all the time and had never been seperated before. They still didn't speak to many others. It finally came the twins birthday they would be 16. It was supposed to be a great day wonderful and fun. However, without warning Titania became sick but this time no medicine could save her. Her brother sat at her side.Titania was scared, she didn't want to die, and she didn't know what it would be like to be away from her brother. She knew he could probably see her worry and fear. After a moment of silence and looking into her brothers eyes, did he turn her. Yes, it was painful for her but it saved her life. From that day on she didn't have to worry about being appart from her brother because now they could both live forever.

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

Antiope, Titania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antiope, Titania   Antiope, Titania I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 6:36 pm

Antiope, Titania A7f867b5-b61f-4c53-ac94-2b5c458a341e_zps91b23468
Back to top Go down

Antiope, Titania
Page 1 of 1