Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Titania's Room I_vote_lcap100%Titania's Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Titania's Room I_vote_lcap0%Titania's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Titania's Room I_vote_lcap0%Titania's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Titania's Room I_vote_lcapTitania's Room I_voting_barTitania's Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Titania's Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2014, 12:28 am

Titania's Room Condo_11
Post a picture or describe your room as your first post
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Female Posts : 70

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:56 pm

Titania's Room Black-and-red-bedroom
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 6:28 pm

Titania was sitting in her room with her back against her headboard with a pillow between her knees and chest. She hadn't moved from that position for a long while now. She didn't know what was going on but she was very weak. She was going through her mind wondering what it could be considering this had never happenes before. Perhaps it was some kind of sickness vampires could get or maybe it was simply because she hadn't eaten. Even if she did know what the problem was, it wouldn't help if she coulddn't move any farther than she was. Titania wondered where her brother was at times like this. It had been a bit since she last heard from him. It made her worry about him. She wonderes what he could be doing or where he was. However, she had kept herself busy with other stuff so she didn't let herself worry too much. She knew he probably woukdn't want that from her but how could she not worry so much at a time like this. After a moment, Titania's legs got tired so she slid them where they were just laying in front of her. The pillow sat in her lap and all she did was stare at it. What would she do now?
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 6:47 pm

Silently Lyonus opened the door to their condo, and after going to his own bedroom to place his metallic mask in its locked away place and changing into regular clothes (a flannel and jeans), he returned to the living room. After a moment of standing there he went to his sister's door, knocking and waiting for a moment to be sure there were no protests which would hint at her changing or...Other things he would rather not think about. With no such answers he entered and looked to the girl, his head cocked to the side as a puzzled look crossed his face. "My dear Ana....You look ill..." A frown crossed his face as he thought about the last time he had seen her in such a state.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 7:14 pm

Titania heard a knock on her door but hadn't answered. She was too sick feeling to say anything. After a moment of waiting, the door opened and Titania looked up to see her brother. It was quite funny he always seemed to show up when she wanted him to. She listened to him and just slowly nodded. He always called her Ana and she didn't mind it was a small piece of home to her and it made her feel happy hearing it. What made her feel off though was when she saw the look on his face. She could tell what he was thinking about and it made her feel bad. This was something she never wanted to think about. She didn't exactly know how her brother had felt about that time but she knew how she felt. So, she could only believe he felt the same way. WQuickly, Titania would look down at her pillow once more.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 7:23 pm

Lyonus stood in silence for a long moment before swiftly striding over to his sister's bed. Once there he leaned over and placed the back of his palm to Titania's forehead, examining her face for a moment as he bit his lip. How is it that she could be sick now? It had to be impossible. At least he thought it did, he'd never heard of a vampire falling ill with what his sister had...Though he had heard of something that could leave them so weak. After a moment he pulled his hand back and looked at his sister with a very serious face, "Ana...When is the last time you had any blood?" He needed to make this better.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 7:37 pm

Titania's eyes were still looking in the direction of her pillow when she felt her brothers hand on her head. She looked up at her brother to see him biting his lip. Of course he was worried so was Titania she didn't know what was going on. She also didn't understand what happened the last time she was sick, which made her a bit nervous this time. Then, she heard Lyonus' question and tapped her finger on her face. She honestly had no idea when the last time was. So she answered, "I suppose the last time I had it with you." Her voice was rather quiet and soft sounding.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 7:42 pm

"That's likely the problem..." There was almost a slight sigh of relief from Lyonus then. This could be a relatively easy problem to fix. A somewhat scolding look crossed his face then as he spoke to Titania once more. "It's important that you feed even if I'm not around. Not doing so could kill you, you know." A large frown crossed over his face as he watched his sister a moment before leaning down to press his forehead gently against hers. "You know that I couldn't live without you..." Leaning back up then he sighed and glanced towards the door. "I'll have to go get you some blood so that you can get better."
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 8:20 pm

Titania noticed that as Lyonus spoke he seemed relieved. She was also relieved and didn't know that not having any blood for a certain period of time could cause a vampire to look so ill. Her face turned into one of sadness when she listened to his words. If he had been away longer she could have died. She closed her eyes when he pressed his forehead to hers. Her eyes opened when he spoke again. They were a bit wider than normal showing she was a bit stunned. She always caused problems for her brother but this is the second time he would basically have to save her. It made her feel weak and maybe even dumb. Titania looked down once again as her brother looked away. She didn't want to hurt him ever and she really didn't want him to come back to her like this. She was always such a burden and she didn't want him worrying that she wouldn't be able to take care of herself. Titania was disappointed in herself. She couldn't even bring herself to look up again.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 8:38 pm

With a faint smile, Lyonus leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to Titania's cheek. "It's alright, my princess. We were young when I turned you...I probably didn't explain things well to you. This happens rather often, actually." Straightening up yet again, he reached a hand down to brush at his sister's hair before saying in a light tone, "I'll be right back. I'm just going to fetch you some blood." He turned then and headed out of the room, going to get some blood from the hospital so that he could help Titania regain her health.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 9:01 pm

Titania smiled at the kiss her brother had given her. She listened to him still not speaking. She did like hearing him still call her his princess. She remembered that when he had explained things to her she didn't exactly understand what was happening but she went along with it. Honestly she may not have been listening to him that well and she never really listened to her father. So, that was most of her problem. She watched as her brother left and then started to think. The words he said had started to bring thoughts to her head she never thought before. 'Turn me. That was because of luck. If it hadn't been my birthday then I would be dead and who knows where you would be. Probably doing something better with your life. You would have forgotten me and not had to worry about all the problems I cause. You'd be better off without me.' These thoughts started to weigh more and more on her mind. She would then curls her knees back up and push her face into her pillow moving her head up every minute or so to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 9:12 pm

Lyonus made sure that he wasn't gone long. He was actually rather worried about his sister, so it definitely didn't take him long to get what he needed and bring it back. A couple of blood bags were bundled in his arms, and he practically sprinted back to the condo. Once inside he set the bags on the kitchen counter before moving to grab a mug from a cabinet. With the piece of porceline in hand, he emptied one of the bags in it and stuck it into the microwave, pacing impatiently as he waited for the timer to go off. Cup-in-hand once more, he headed into his sister's bedroom. "I've got something good for you."
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 9:30 pm

Titania hadn't been sitting there as long as she thought she had when her brother got back. Her face seemed a bit more sad than it did when he had left. However, she only showed she eyes over her pillow. The rest of her face was hidden. So, he wouldn't see too much of what she was feeling only what was shown from her eyes. Titania would have tried to cover it up had she been strong enough but she wasn't. Although, she did have the strength to speak, "Welcome Back." A soft voice could bearly be heard the muffle from the pilow didn't help much.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 9:45 pm

Lyonus looked rather unhappy at that moment, seeing how his sister hid from him, and the look in her eyes. "What have you been thinking of...?" He didn't enjoy seeing Titania looking such a way. Slowly he made his way over to the side of the bed and reached the cup down to her as he spoke softly in their native language of Russian "Net neobkhodimosti byt' pechal'nym.YA zdes' dlya vas, i vse, chto ya khochu, eto chtoby vy byli schastlivy. (No need to be sad. I'm here for you, and all I want is for you to be happy.)" He watched his sister quietly as he waited for her to take the cup.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 11:02 pm

Titania looked at her brothers face knowing that the pillow wasn't helping her hide anything but it was worth a shot. She didn't speak nor did she move until the cup was being handed down to her. She would then move the pillow and drink a bit. She listened as her brother spoke and when she removed the cup from her mouth there was a bit of blood running down her face where both of her fangs were. The girl was wearing a long sleeve black shirt so she just wiped it off onto her sleeve and decided to speak in her Russian accent just as her brother did, "It's nothing you would want to hear." Soon after, she moved the cup back to her mouth and began to drink yet again.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2014, 9:09 pm

Narrowing his eyes some, Lyonus gave his sister a scrutanizing look. "Razve chto ya ne khochu slyshat', ili chto vy ne khotite skazat'? (Is it that I don't want to hear, or that you don't want to tell?)" Crossing his arms over his chest he stared at the girl that rested in bed. A moment after and he sighed, rubbing at the back of his neck some before looking away. Clearing his throat he turned away from Titania and towards the door. "Nu, vy dolzhny byt' khorosho v den' ili okolo togo. Prosto otdokhnut' seychas. YA ostavlyu vas k nemu. (Well, you should be fine in a day or so. Just get some rest for now. I'll leave you to it.)"
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 9:10 pm

The girl would sit with the cup in hand and her eyes in a different direction. Her brother looked to be upset with her considering the way he crossed his arms as well as the words he spoke. With a slight sigh and a very soft voice the word, "both," would come from her mouth. He would then turn away after sighing making the girl feel even worse. As he walked toward the door, the girl would want to say something. However, she couldn't quite do it. A slight noise would pass her lips but that's all she could get out.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2014, 3:48 pm

At the sound his sister made, he looked over his shoulder at her briefly. "Like I said...Get some rest." He spoke in English this time, but it held his thick Russian accent. Turning his head forward he turned the doorknob and left his sister's room.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 11:16 pm

Ti had spent most of her night locked inside her room mainly staring at random objects or reading books non-stop. It had seemed as though since she made herself physically ill that he was disappointed and didn't wish to see much of her. Thinking about it was all she had done recently and it was making her feel quite down, so she decided to go talk to him. Last she had assumed, Lyonus was locked away in the confines of his own room. The girl would open her own door, take a few steps out, and notice the atmosphere seemed still, too still.

Not thinking anything of it, Ti would work her way to her brother's room only to see the door cracked open, "Lyo?" Her thick Russian accent would bounce around the walls of the empty room as the door opened slowly from Titania's soft push. Copper Green eyes would stare into the dark room as her mind tried to process it's emptiness, "Eto Shutka? (Is this a joke?)" Her eyes would water at the sight and she'd go into complete denial. He would never leave her, right? They had always been together. They were twins and they protected each other. He wouldn't leave her. How could he? The vampire would fall to her knees clutching her mouth, as she screamed into her hands while tears wet her face. 

"Vernis' (come back) ," the girl would whisper in multitude over a period of a few seconds. She wasn't ready to be alone. She needed her brother. She needed him with her and she couldn't believe he didn't need her. He had to need her, right? What did she do wrong? What had she done? Why could he leave her? The girl would lie outside of her brother's door soaking her face and clothing with a wave of emotions. How could she have messed this up so bad?
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Bishop
Scout
Alphonse Bishop

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 11:45 pm

Alphonse had been wandering the halls of the condos. He was restless, tired of being locked up. On his way passed a certain apartment he froze. There were some strange noises coming from inside the apartment. Reaching up a hand he knocked on the door, "Excuse me...?" He couldn't help but be worried. It was in his nature to be concerned.

When there wasn't an immediate response he carefully turned the knob, finding the door to be unlocked. "Hello?" He called out so that whomever was inside wouldn't be startled by his sudden appearance. The combat boots on his feet made a light clicking noise as he walked through the apartment trying to find where the noise was coming from.

Green hair hung in his face as he looked downward. He had found the source of the noise. A girl...She seemed rather sad, broken even. With a frown he lifted a hand and brushed the hair from his face before crouching down. He was close enough that the girl would know he was there, but not so close that he would make her nervous...At least he hoped he wouldn't. "Miss....? Are you alright...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titania's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titania's Room   Titania's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titania's Room
Page 1 of 1