Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 4 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 4 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Tenma's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Tenma's Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

Tenma smiles, shifting her legs to be a bit less folded. "that is good to hear" she says, closing her eyes and leaning all the way back so she is half on the bed and half off, her arms crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:30 pm

Aella watched as Tenma shifted, then moved herself so that she leaned over the vampire, looking into her eyes. "What are you doing?" She reached a hand to push some of her hair over her shoulder and tuck her bangs behind her ear as it fell into her face.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:40 pm

Tenma looks up at her, the balance perfect on the bed. "Why, acting like the bat that my people have so oftentimes been referred to" she laughs, her long hair dangling onto the floor, she was enjoying this. If she had blood it would have all run to her head, but she did not and it did not in turn. This was fun
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 10:33 pm

Aella arched an eyebrow at Tenma before slowly sitting up and next to her on the bed, "You're weird sometimes." She smiled and crossed her legs, looking up at the ceiling as she did. She couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed herself so much.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 5:12 pm

"I was created to be weird, was I not" She retorts, running her hand through her own hair, enjoying the freedom she felt with the other. It was lovely. Truthfully
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2012, 10:27 am

Aella couldn't help but give a light laugh at what Tenma said, "I wouldn't say that, exactly." She looked over at the vampire and smiled softly before moving herself so that her legs were on each side of her waist and she leaned over her again. She moved her face to gently touch their noses together.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 6:27 pm

Tenma wrapped her legs around the girl, easily. "Oh come now darling, what exactly are you saying?" She eyes her, a sly grin playing on her red lips. Without a care, she lifts herself just a bit and pecks the girl's lips before falling back to her position.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 8:36 pm

Aella glanced over her shoulder slightly, looking at Tenma's legs. She smiled softly and moved a hand to gently rub the outside of Tenma's leg. She returned the kiss carefully and smiled softly again. "I wouldn't say you were meant to be this odd." She gave a light chuckle and gently nuzzled her again.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 2:35 pm

"Ah but I was, little one" She flashes her teeth, then squeezes the girl with her legs. "what was I meant to be?" She arches her eyebrow, brushing a strand of the girl's hair back.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 2:40 pm

Aella held perfectly still as Tenma squeezed her, she was good at remaining still, and also at waiting. She watched Tenma's hand move and brush a strand of her hair back. She remained silently, almost as if thinking before she finally spoke. "You were meant to be...stunning, and...efficient...in any way possible."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 2:44 pm

Tenma fakes a look of hurt, "You mean I'm not stunning or efficient!" She then laughs a little, smiling softly. "You are too sweet, for words, little one" her fingers reach up and touch the girl's cheek, brushing her cold fingers against her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 3:09 pm

Aella blinked slightly, "That is not what I meant...At all. I just meant...You're not weird because of what you are, but because it's your personality, which I love, by the way." She added in the last part, because it was true, and she didn't want to accidentally offend the vampire. "You're all three things. Stunning, efficient, and weird." She moved her one hand to rest gently over the top of Tenma's as she looked down at her, "I do not entirely mean to be sweet, but rather, I wish to tell the truth."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 9:38 pm

Tenma smiles, and in a quick moment, she is sitting behind Aella her eyes soft. "Darling, I'm glad you have met me in this time period. For if we had met in any other place, we would be speaking such a different conversation" She speaks as soft as her gaze. Quietly she strokes the other's hair,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 9:45 pm

Aella blinked slightly as she now found herself leaned over nothingness. She glanced over her shoulder to look at Tenma before slowly straightening herself up. When she felt Tenma touch her hair, she turned around so that she sat facing the vampire. She nodded her head then and spoke softly, "I'm sure we would be. Then again...I think if I were born in a different time period, I would be much different than I am right now." She gave Tenma a gentle smile
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 10:57 pm

Her shoulders raised in a shrug "My dearest, you would be more noble and brave, for anyone of your likeness would be considered of high value" She gives a smile, "Did you know women with your hair color were treated like goddesses in the early days before the birth of the man you called Jesus"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

Aella smiled at what Tenma said, "To be honest...I've been born in many time periods, just not quite the same as I am now. So, who knows...There's even a possibility that we've actually met before and I just don't remember...Though I'm sure things would be much different." She couldn't help but give a light laugh at what was said next, "Where I come from...There are a LOT of women with hair such as mine. Then again...That number is dwindling. You know, immigrants and all, they upset the balance." Her voice was only teasing, as it was only a joke because immigrants didn't bother her at all.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:33 pm

Tenma's eyes popped alittle, as she eyed the girl. "Darling, do you have memories of your past lives?" She asks, squinting at the girl. Her memory went back to the day she was turned, every second, every face, every sound she could remember. Had she met the girl before? Could that possibly be the reasoning for such a strong effect the elf had on her? "Immigrants you say? Seeing as my homeland was turned into a place of anger and war, I could se why they are such an issue" She teasing right back, but she was a bit upset over the condition of her homeland.. though it could not be helped by her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:44 pm

Aella was quiet for a moment before she shrugged her shoulders, "Some...They're jumbled and mixed together often, and always at the back of my mind. They come out in dreams or if I meditate..." She fell silent for a moment and looked to Tenma. "That is...True...Immigrants do cause those..." She trailed off, thinking of the druids. she glanced back to Tenma before giving a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:49 pm

Tenma closed her eyes for a second, then reopened. "Darling, can you meditate on them?" She was a creature of impulse and very little patience. When she had an idea, she wanted it to get done immediately .
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:57 pm

Aella blinked slightly at what Tenma said. "W-well..." She frowned slightly, but only for moment. She nodded her head after a few seconds of silence. "I...I guess so, yes." She re-positioned herself and laid her hands to rest on her legs as she said softly, "I think...I think I've always remained in similar areas. You know...Ireland, Scotland, Wales...Those areas. Though I do think...I was in New Zealand once." She glanced at Tenma. "Why do you wish to know...?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2012, 12:34 am

Tenma put her finger to her temple, "I've got a long memory, I've never forgotten a face, a sound, a word or a name. I want to know if I knew you long ago.." She says, with a cheeky smile. Her eyes close for only a second and when they reopen they look red with the black trying to eat away at her inner iris's.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2012, 12:43 am

Aella frowned slightly at what Tenma said. She was somewhat worried about disappointing her now. She wondered if she'd even be able to get names out of any of them. There was only one that really stood out in her dreams and such, and she'd never gotten a name from that. She sighed a moment before taking a deep breath. "I'll do my best..." She let her body relax as she closed her eyes and her breathing slowed.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 11:31 am

Tenma put her own hands together, closing her eyes as she breathes out a deep sigh. "darling... When you meditate, do you let your soul free?" she asks, moving her hands so they were laying palms up as she crossed her legs. If the girl said yes the vampire would be able to use her special power to help the girl remember her past lives..
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 12:21 pm

Aella's eyes opened slightly as Tenma spoke, and she listened to her. She scowled slightly at the question before allowing her eyes to fall back shut, and her face to relax once more as she spoke in a gentle tone, "To the best of my ability..." She took a deep breath once more before going back to her meditating, trying to reach the thoughts that sat far in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 9:18 pm

Tenma smiled, and got up from the bed, going to her dresser she pulls out a few candles and lights them along with incense. "These will help" She explains, going to sit on the floor near where Aella sat so she could watch the girl. Her own legs cross as she begins to hum an old Egyptian meditation prayer. Hopefully these would help the girl
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 9:37 pm

After a few moments of silence, Aella felt a slight pull, and with a sudden gasp, her eyes shut open, but she was no longer Aella. She couldn't remember who she was at that moment, and exactly WHERE she was. She walked forward through the green grass and down a hill before coming to a stop in front of a river where she looked down at her reflection. Red curly hair, green eyes, and a fair complexion, though somewhat dirtied. She also looked at her clothes, leather and fur, almost as if she were dressed for war. It wasn't until someone shouted down to her that she remembered her name. "DEARBHÁIL!" She looked over her shoulder, and suddenly things started to piece together. She was in ancient Ireland, prepared to protect her home from invasion.

Heading up the hill, Aella came to a stop, looking the other woman in the face, "There's something you must see, come quick." She rushed after the woman through the small stone village, coming to a stop on the top of yet another hill. She stared as a man began riding up on a horse, ready to attack until she heard him call out "Mo deifiúr!" She smiled brightly as she heard the greeting from her brother and he came to a halt, hopping off his horse and heading towards her. They clasped wrists in an old warrior's greeting as she spoke in a gentle tone, "Mo dheartháir. We have much to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma's Room
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next