Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 7 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 7 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Tenma's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Tenma's Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:25 pm

Aella watched Tenma, moving her face just slightly in the touch. She wasn't upset with Tenma for doing such a thing, but rather was curious as to why she had done it. She listened to her as she spoke and watched her. She frowned just slightly, "I understand why you did it now...I'm just surprised how much she changed. I understand that being away from your family and where you grew up can be hard...but she still had you..." She didn't move at all as Tenma's hands made their way around her neck, rather she remained perfectly still, only moving a single hand to rest gentle against Tenma's forearm.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:35 pm

Tenma's head shook slightly, "I was going through changes at that time... I cared little about emotions, more or less I could not understand them enough to help her.." She moves her hands down to rest on the girl's shoulders, then to holding her upper arms. Her dark eyes watched the girl's face for emotions.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:44 pm

Aella listened to what Tenma said and replied in a gentle tone, "It's okay. She understands...and I know that, because my soul is still at peace. Even after you told me that." Her face only held a soft expression as she looked at Tenma. She slowly leaned forward and placed a kiss on the vampire's lips. It was light and caring.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012, 3:03 pm

Tenma smiles once the elf's lips touch her own, before pulling away. "I do not deserve such kindness..." She whispers, looking away from the girl. her past was something she often tried to snuff out and ignore, but when confronted with it... the girl had much trouble
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 9:50 pm

Aella rolled her eyes slightly at what Tenma said, "That's not what we think..." She moved her hand to gently cup the side of Tenma's face, making her look at her once more. She looked the vampire in the eyes and watched her a moment, "Love doesn't discriminate, and neither should you. Because that's what you're doing...Against yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 11:15 pm

Tenma couldn't help but crack a smile. "You are as wise now as you were long ago" She puts her cold hand over the elf's, rubbing her thumb against the soft skin of the elf's hand. "Let me tell you something, every time your spirit and soul passes on... I will find you again... I will make that promise..."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:23 am

Aella watched Tenma and smiled slightly at her words, "I'm not all that different from her, am I?" Her smile faded and she blinked some. She watched Tenma once more, letting her words sink in a moment before smiling softly this time, "Okay...But wasn't it you who disagreed with me on that the first time?" She was only teasing, and she gave a playful wink to show Tenma that.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 4:44 pm

Tenma frowns, but then grins as the conversation continues. "Darling, maybe I've change my mind" She whispers, leaning close to kiss the girl's shoulder. "You know... I havent threatened anyone with my venom since I met your ancestor" she teases, playfully nipping at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 5:05 pm

Aella blinked slightly at what Tenma said about teasing with her venom. She tilted her head some at the feel of the vampire's lips against her shoulder, and finally moved her hand to gently tangle into Tenma's hair as her shoulder was nipped at. "Mn...Is that so?" She moved her other arm to wrap gently around Tenma's waist, holding onto her gently.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:17 pm

Tenma nods, lightly placing kisses all over the elf's shoulder then at the base of her neck. "I always swore she took it away from me..." She laughs a little, enjoying the closeness
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:22 pm

Aella closed her eyes slightly as Tenma continued kiss her shoulder and neck. She gently shifted herself away from Tenma's kisses and looking at her, raising an eyebrow at her. "Oh? Is that what you think?" She moved herself to gently press her lips against Tenma's, her hand moving from her hair to her cheek, cupping it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

Tenma closed her eyes as the girl's lips touched hers. "mhm..." She put her hand on the girl's arm, running her fingers lightly upwards. She was slow and careful, scaring the girl off was not her plan.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

Aella slowly moved her lips back from Tenma's, moving to press her forehead against the vampire's. She glanced down at her fingers before looking back to her face, smiling sadly. "What if...I told you that I felt like I'm going to die soon...?" She moved her other hand to hold tightly onto Tenma's face with both of them, looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:21 pm

Tenma's dark eyes began to fill with black. "What makes you say that?" Her expression was unreadable, tilting her head to the side. Her fingers frozen on the girl's arm, not lifeless but very still.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

Keeping her one hand on Aella's cheek, she moved the other grip into her hair gently. "I just...It's just a feeling..." She gave a light sigh and held tightly onto Tenma before smiling softly at the vampire, looking her in the eyes again. "A feeling...It's probably nothing." She moved slightly to place a light kiss onto her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

Tenma shook her head slowly, moving her hands to clasp onto Aella's. "A feeling, is never a feeling. It is a warning from the spirits" She sighs and looks away out the window. The sun was up, it reflected into the room and onto the Vampire's bed. "You should rest, dream a dream of a life well lived and the life you always wanted.." She whispers,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

Aella moved her hands to make Tenma look at her, "It'll be okay..." She moved herself closer to Tenma and held onto her, "I don't want to sleep right now." She slid her hands so that she had her arms wrapped around the vampire's neck, keeping herself held close to her. She didn't say anything anymore, but moved her head to rest on one of her arms, breathing gently against Tenma's skin. She didn't have anything else to say to the vampire, but she didn't want to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:38 pm

Tenma nodded, understanding the unsaid and the said words. Gently she strokes the girl's hair, cradling her in her arms. "Sorry if im cold" she teases, lapsing into silence, her body becomes still and calm not moving but staying firm enough
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:41 pm

Aella shook her head at what Tenma said. She shifted herself slightly in Tenma's arms, "No. It's okay. I don't mind your cold..." She gave a light sigh and looked up to Tenma's face, watching her a moment before placing a light kiss on her bottom lip and nuzzling into her.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:02 pm

Tenma smiles, and gently rocks the girl. Perhaps she would fall asleep, the vampire did love to watch those she adored sleep for they were quite adorable
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:09 pm

Aella shifted once more, so that she could look up at the vampire, smiling slightly. It was only brief though. The rocking motion did make her feel rather tired, and soon her eyes closed. She rested against Tenma, her breathing slowing up until it was smooth and even. She had actually fallen asleep, even though she had said she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 4:51 pm

Tenma smiled, hearing the breathing pattern of the Elf change into that of someone asleep. With precise and quick steps, she lays the girl down and covers her with a sheet. The vampire then movies to her closet, moving a few boxes to reveal a small safe. quietly and quickly, she opens it to reveal a necklace with a large opaque jewel dangling from the red gold chain. The vampire clasps onto into and returns to the room, sitting down on the bed to observe the sleeping elf.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:00 pm

Aella shifted slightly when Tenma laid her down and covered her. Her body noticed the lack of cold against her skin, and so it recognized that Tenma was no longer there, which is what caused her body to shift, but she still did not awake, she simply went back to her deep sleep. She moved every now and again though, giving a slight groan in her sleep. Her body calmed slightly though, when the bed shifted under Tenma's wait as the vampire sat down.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm

Tenma moved lightly, to slightly crawl over Aella. Using one hand to hold herself up so none of her weight touched the sleeping girl. "Sleep so calmly, my little dove... for the waking world is so full of frightful things... the calmness you see in those dreams so clear, do not even worry that a vampire is near.." She whispers softly, the words she had once spoken to a child in the early days of her own immortality. With her free hand she clutches the necklace, but watches the sleeping one with her dark eyes; how she wished she could see into the dreams...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

Her body relaxed more than it had when Tenma whispered. It was almost as if she had actually heard and understood what was said to her, rather than only hearing it subconsciously. After a few moments, she awoke. She remained there with her eyes closed before slowly opening them. She looked up at Tenma and smiled softly, lifting a hand to gently cup the vampire's face while watching her. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

"Hello little one" She smiles in a sweet and caring manor, easily supporting herself on her one arm. It was easy enough, her other hand rested behind her back, holding the necklace. "DId you enjoy your rest?" She asks the sleeping looking elf, a look of joy in her dark eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma's Room
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next