Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Old Church - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Old Church - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Old Church - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Church

Go down 
+4
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

The Old Church - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:05 pm

Tenma sits herself onto a large tombstone, crossing her legs and putting her head into her hand. "Child, the date is not as important as the year! We can decipher what events had been happening in the era, what shaped who you are!" she the tapped her chin, thinking. "Since you lived with a wealthy boy, it must have been somewhere between the mid-17 hundreds, due to your accent you must have been in some royal household. How interesting, but you are still such a child in comparison.." she explains, her dark hair covering a part of her face, she swiftly brushes it back.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:10 pm

Hattori's eyes narrowed as he thought about where his british accent came from and he frowned even more so as he tried to think again about that. The incubus had this accent for a very long time and he wondered about that. Where did he get it from? Was there some kind of connection to his accent? Hattori closed his eyes making his eyebrows furrow further and he rubbed his forehead with the back of his left hand.

"The faint images that I get is always on a boat of some kind. A rather old like vessel which I have never seen before. Other images include a rather distinct castle which I haven't seen before either. All of these images are uncommon to me. Do you get anything from it?"

Hattori had always had such images flood to his head, and sometimes they just randomly happen when he feels way to much emotion or even to little.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:15 pm

Tenma tapped her chin again, her long red nail contrasting against her very pale skin. "I'd believe that you are from the land of England, during the rein of king Henry the 7th, he did not kill his wives, but his son did. Very tragic. But either way, it would appear that you are from a Captain's family. They are the only who had the knowledge to travel on vessels such as that." She explains, smiling at him. "Is this helping at all, with that memory of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:20 pm

Hattori frowned with his eyes lightly open, his head was hurting way to much and that tended to happen when he forced himself to think about where he came from. The incubus rubbed the side of his head as he shrugged rather loosely. What was he suppose to feel? He wasn't excited and well it almost felt like he was hurting all over his body and that made him look to the side rather unpleased. Other images were faint as always but they were sort of different as well.

"I am not to sure. Should I be excited or displeased?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:23 pm

She shrugs, "You're emotions are your emotions, if i dictated them I'd be getting paid" She laughs, an old joke about therapists that she and Freud had laughed about many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:30 pm

Hattori blinked and he shrugged with his eyes closed and his mouth lifted up a inch, it was rather weird to feel displeased with his memories as well as where he had been to so long ago. The incubus knew that the lad he stayed with sort of helped him as well in trying to find some kind of clues though he couldn't ask him for he didn't know if he was alive or not. He also guessed that he probably moved, after all he was 18 years of age and had spoke about leaving his parents for sometime now. Hattori of course remembered that, for those images were important to him some what.

"True. From what I can guess was that I was brought up in what you say England. I probably encountered alot of things there for all the other images are small and rather detailed in areas that I have been in which is the castle. The vessel is rather well a different story. Something heavy bounded me to it and so I have no clue what that means. However, I maybe coming close to finding out something about myself. Interesting, you surely did something. I may come to find out about my past, one last time."

Hattori kept his eyes closed as he now thought of all the things he had come to figure out, since he had gotten some clues maybe this will indeed help him.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:35 pm

Tenma smiled and stood up. "Well that is all the remembering i can do to help you on this night." She freezes and turns around, her eyes alert. "There yonder lurks a human child, fetch him. He knows too much" She points beyond the graveyard to the side of the church where a small little boy stands watching them
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:38 pm

Hattori opens his eyes which were slow as he glanced over his shoulder and he smirked rather big as he decided to shrug and do what he was told. The incubus was feeling rather well but it was a weird feeling which didn't suit the feeling so much. As quickly as possible did he bound over quite a few tombstones and landing behind the human child which in turn he grabbed him around the neck with his right arm holding the boy in place. The incubus then begin to wonder what he was going to do to the boy, it was quite common for some humans to feel fear. That is what made the hunt a little bit more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:45 pm

Tenma followed in an almost whimsical step, she puts her hand on Hattori's arm. "now now, this is a part of the lesson. Look at the boy, picture yourself as he and see if you can remember anything of your childhood other than the place. Think of fond memories or activities. Just as this boy has done tonight, were you ever caught spying?" Tenma asked, touching the little boy's chin revealing her sharp fangs to him. He trembles.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:49 pm

Hattori frowned what she stopped him and he tilted his head rather lazy like as he thought of anything that concerned his childhood, when nothing came up did he frown and look to the boy rather displeased again. All mortals had a childhood, and apparently he didn't have one or maybe it was simply forgotten. The incubus didn't know and that simply made him mad, feeling that kind of feeling made him hiss lightly in the throat. Hattori never thought that thinking was so hard, that was why he never hardly thought and just reacted all the time. Hattori simply shook his head which was his way of saying that he couldn't remember anything hardly, that was until he looked to the boy and seemed to stare at him for a second.

Hmph, interesting. The only thing that popped into my head was me being disliked by all the other kids. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 7:55 pm

Tenma shook her head, "Think harder, you can do this" She clenches her fingers of one hand and runs her sharp nail down the side of the boy's cheek, he couldn't be more than 9, children were quite adorable
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 6:23 am

Hattori's face said it all, it was getting harder to think of anything now and here he thought he had enough clues to guess what kind of lifesyle he had so long ago. The incubus decided to sigh and keep trying. It was very much like watching a blurry show in the back of his head, and of course his head was hurting more than it ever has. Never had he pushed his head so far before, but he wanted answers and he wasn't getting them. Hattori figured that since he had so much to guess from, then he wouldn't mind pushing his head again. Everyone that had memory loss had to deal with the pain from the head anyway and so it wasn't any different to the incubus, however if they were humans then he didn't care if they found answers or their head exploded. Hattori's eyes shifted some for he narrowed them before going ahead and letting them close for it was lightly easier that way to think. After sometime did the images increase in viewing some, this image sort of surprised him if not impressed him. From what he could see, he wasn't a child but he was with children. What did this mean? Did he not have a childhood? Then again, the image seemed to be the same as the ones before with the castle as well as the vessel. Chances were high that he hung out with children a while or so back.

Shaking his head lightly did he become even more impressed but at the same time he seemed bored. The children obviously thought him weird, for he was unlike anyone else that they had ever seen. A distant pain peirced his head some and he winced a bit to it as he now held his head with his right palm. This pain was more vivid if not more painful then the rest and knowing some people they may come to yell or stop right there in their serach for answers but he wasn't one of them. This pain did not stop him and his thinking. Hattori's mind was so vast that it surprised him greatly. Why did he not do this in the first place? The incubus then come to guess that he didn't care about searching for answers and thus stopped thinking about it as well as trying to find it. More things seemed to appear in his head. A rather black shadow that looked inhuman much like his shadow, sort of. This figure had horns rather similar to him, and the other shadow seemed more human like. This is what he could guess from it, these two shadow figures were his parents and what he was seeing was their outlines. This however changed when the figures disappeared and other figures starting showing themselves. Hattori's eyes lightly opened and he frowned some to this image.

"I saw children, I however wasn't a child due to me being taller than them and they called me weird. They didn't like the way that I looked. Distantly, I saw two figures they were probably the outlines of my parents but they disappeared and more shadows which seemed human took their place. I can already guess what happened, they were killed by humans both my mother and father. I got the demon half from my father, and the human half from my mother..."

Hattori sort of gasped sharply to a new pain making its way to his eyes which made him close his eyes rather fast. Shaking his head a little more in annoyance did he come to see other images that seemed to be flooding to him. More images about the castle made themselves clear as well as the images of the vessel. They seemed to be making a bit more sense, well to him at least they were starting too. Humans captured him so many years back, and they took him to England to try and sell him. More images of him were a little better now. Especially, the distant images of his parents were lightly better. Those images shocked him some for his parents were still covered in shadow and the figure that looked like him ran away from the human looking shadow. In time that human shadow disappeared by being over powered by the other human looking shadows. This indeed shocked him, but at the same time did he find it a little funny.

"I was captured and sold to the people of the castle in England. I should have known. Hm, maybe I am wrong. I believe that my father left my mother to die when she had given birth to me? That is totally my guess."

Opening his eyes lightly did he look to the human child with a rather detailed blank expression, like he sort of knew his parents didn't do much for him. That distant pain was still there, and he couldn't help but let the pain get worse as his eyes stayed on the human child. This however changed when more images started to vastly come it and he had to hold his head again this time however leaving his eyes open. His father's image kept doing the same thing over and over while his mother's image kept getting over powered by the other shadows. They stopped however after a whole five minutes and then his own sort of view like image came in. Apparently, he could see a small figure which looked like a child but it was so much like him in every way. This child image grew up rather fast and was living on its own, like he could already guessed that he had to live on his own for either of his parents probably were dead or gone somewhere not wanting anything to do with him. However he could already guess that his mother was dead. Narrowing his eyes some, did he feel a weird connection with the images of him and his youth. Apparently, his youth did not last that long and he became a teenager rather quickly. As more of the clues started to show did his understanding became a little bit more different. Hattori's feelings were flaring some, and he could sort of feel it. The incubus decided to stop thinking which slowed his memories down, all of the images were slow when he had done this.

"I grew up rather quickly, but I grew up on my own. I became a teenager or a adult rather quick. That image was certain. I do not remember much of my childhood cause I grew up way to soon. I guess I am older than everyone but I act like a child due to the lacking of my childhood. Demons do grow up faster, since I am a half breed however that it apparent for my demon half helped in my rapid growth?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:51 am

Tenma grinned, clapping her hands together once. "You're doing wonderful" She pauses and takes a few moments to take in his features, she wanted to make sure that nothing was bleeding or if he looked more distressed than before. She smiles when she doesnt, and claps again. "You've just accomplished what would have taken 6 years of hard therapy, in about 15 minutes! See, how you just need guidance to think about how your past was. It may hurt just a little, the memories I mean, but isnt it better to understand what has happened to make you the man you are today?" She speaks, then covers her mouth with her hand as she laughs a little.
"Granted you may have grown up faster, you still seem to be a child at heart, do you not?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:19 pm

Hattori nodded as he let out a small laugh, that was partly true. Most people seem so shocked that he can sometimes act mature but he would rather act like a brat for it suited his looks rather well. Tilting his head and looking to the human child now did he seem bored in the face now, chances were high that he was wondering what was going to happen now. Hattori really didn't take anything as a compliment, since well his head hurt like never before and that was probably cause he pushed himself to hard. However, the images he had saw did open some things. It gave him a slight bit better understanding of what could of happened.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

Tenma moved her hands, "Let the boy go, he is of no use now. Let him frolic in his childhood, the blood is too pure now anyway." She explains, skimming her nail down the artery on the little boy's neck, he shivers and cries.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:48 pm

Hattori frowned lightly when he heard to let the child go, and how he hated that since well he didn't like the mortals. What have they ever done for him but make his life difficult? The incubus sighed with his eyes narrowed some, sure he will let him go but that won't change anything after all humans are nothing but trouble and it was obvious that he didn't like them so much. Hattori simply dropped the boy and placed his hands on his hips with his head turned to the side with his eyes closed. Not at all did he like letting that child go, for once he is free he will go starting up trouble. That is all that they ever do, is start trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:24 pm

Tenma looked at the little boy, grabbing him by the collar she yanks him close. "Tell your mommy, if she doesn't run with you. I'll kill you both" She whispered into his small ear, before he takes off running. In the distance two footsteps run off quickly.

"Oh child, you must understand. If we kill them young, a change will never come. one day it will happen." She puts her hand on his chest, "Trust me, I've seen much change in my time."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:27 pm

Hattori didn't say anything nor did his face show anything for well, how could he? The incubus was not use to anything as of yet for no one had ever done a good thing for him or even tried to tell him anything. Hattori was sure that he had been living on his own for as long as he could remember. Tenma had it easy as well as everyone else, but he however had it a bit harder which also meant that it will take him longer to get use to everything. The incubus just shrugged however without really much saying anything, for that simple gesture was all.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:33 pm

She shakes her head, stepping back. "Child, you will see the change, one day" She turns and heads towards the church, if he wanted to follow he could. If he didn't, well he very well didnt have to. Such a thing, free will was. She gets to the door and opens it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:35 pm

Hattori just simply scoffed lightly, that was more of him doing that to himself rather than doing that rudely to Tenma. The incubus already decided that he was going to do his things his own way, which also meant that he would live his own life without really much help from anyone. Whatever that he thinks of doing, will he do. Everyone from what he could tell wanted a life, well he was going to live his own without really much help from anyone. Watching her leave however did he shrug again boredly and found a railing of some kind around the tombstones which he sat on and looked over the tombstones rather blankly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Church
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: