Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Old Church - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Old Church - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Old Church - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Church

Go down 
+4
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reka
Scout

The Old Church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 6:14 pm

* she looked to him as he spoke *im Reka ... It's nice to meet you kyuzo... And thanks .. For everything
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 3:51 pm

The Old Church, Chou Market

The day was as fine as any other, but it would not last that long for a group of people were flooding the streets of the old church. They appear to be chasing something. Hattori was ahead of all of them with a wicked grin over his features, he was feeling completely over-whelmed by emotion that it seemed to flare up and make him more aggressive. The people who were chasing him were humans, though they looked like beings they had a sucky way of blending in. The incubus found himself entering the church which was sort of empty at the time. The small group of 3 humans disappeared into the church after him, all the lights were out in this old church, which worked to the incubus's advantage. A hour had passed and nothing was heard from the old church.

The only thing that was moving in the church was Hattori who was sitting at the front of the alter with a even more so wicked grin over his features. It would seem that he took out all of the three humans that were chasing him. The incubus looked to there bodies on the floor and he couldn't help but chuckle lightly with his red eyes closed. Mortals were always weak, they even try to over power their enemies with large numbers though that never works half the time. Especially if the person they were chasing has a good survival instinct, Hattori was one of those people due to him always being attacked and always making sure to attack them first or try to over power them with his ability to walk through the shadows appearing to be a ghost rather than a person. Hattori looked over himself and he had found a few dirt marks and a light amount of scratches. Though, he had defeated them they had come to hit him a few good times since well he felt pain on his lower side. Hattori looked to the cause of the pain and saw a rather medium size gash on his right side. The incubus glared at the wound that hindered him and thus decided to walk back into the shadows to hide. The only reason why he was hiding is that the chase may come to bring more and so he would hide to ambush them.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:20 pm

Calmly, and seemingly out of nowhere, a woman walks down the path heading towards the church. She had heard quite the commotion earlier that day, and was indeed hungry for action. The woman wore a long, black, trench coat-like, jacket that was cut off at the waist in the front, beneath she had on a pair of black shorts and a long black shirt, though due to her coat only the shorts were visible. In this weather it could be made to seem crazy, but the weather did not bother the woman, she enjoyed the cold against her legs.

With determination she stops outside the old church gates, almost admiring the cemetery. "Ah the land where the dead are forgotten, how sweet" She says aloud to herself, no noticing anyone else in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

Hattori was sitting at the top of the church, the railings above made for a good hiding space as he tries to figure out how to tend to his wound. The incubus cupped the wound with his right hand and he frowned rather annoyed feeling the pain go up and through his body. Long locks of raven hair covered his face as his eyes glowed due to the pain filling up his body. This would not help him at all, being wounded was something that he didn't like for a wound counts as a weakness. He didn't like to be weak. Hattori's nostrils flared up lightly catching scent of something and he looked down below from where he was at, someone was here and he wondered if they were friend or foe. Though, it did not matter for everyone was sort of a foe in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:29 pm

When the new breeze kicked up, the woman's head shot up from the cemetery. She caught the scent of something, something she knew quite well.. the blood of the wounded. Her dark red eyes scanned the area before she took it upon herself to look up at the old church, she took in a deep breath from that direction, smelling the scent even more so than before. "Who is up there? Human or no?" She called as more of a warning for the other, she was a dangerous creature after all, with a thirst to match
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:34 pm

Hattori glared some making his eyes slit lightly as he decided to determine what his battle plan was, due to the fact that he was wounded he had to figure it out quite quickly. Closing his eyes did he stand up and jump down from where he was. The incubus made his head lean to the side with his horns matching his head movements. Both of his hands were now at his sides and his figure played that he wasn't wounded, it was best to ignore it after all.

"Hm, I take it that I am half mortal and half not. Though, I don't like to admit that I am part of a vermin race."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:39 pm

The woman frowns, her nose moves just the smallest amount as she takes in his scent. "That explains why you smell." She waves her hand in front of her face, before placing it on her hip. She observes his body, then the horns before connecting her eyes with his. This observation took less than 3 seconds, but she saw everything. "What happened to you?" She is blunt with her question, she can smell it on him. The blood, especially the half human part of it, was nearly blinding with it's strong scent. On her lips, plays a smile almost as innocent as one could come.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:51 pm

The incubus kept his head turned as he looked at this women and he frowned rather largely before it changed quite fast as he looked to her. The feelings were over-flowing in him which could explain the daring look in his eyes, he wasn't afraid of nothing and he wasn't going to let a small wound ruin his fun.

"You will get use to it, after all I smell it everyday. Hm, oh I just beat a few vermin not to long ago."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 5:57 pm

"Trust me, dear child, I've already become used to the smell from the moment I got here." She laughs, putting her hand on her chest to reiterate that she thought her own words funny. In the process her hand becomes revealed showing just how long and dangerous her fingernails looked. She stops laughing quickly and then holds out her hand to him, "I am Tenma, proud human slayer myself, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:05 pm

Hattori frowned to what she called him, he was probably older than her since well he did forget his age. The incubus didn't like being part human for well they couldn't do anything right or they die to easily into his eyes. Watching her place her hand out did he click his tongue and placing his right hand up lightly showing his black nails which were naturally there much like the black coloring over his eyes.

"Hattori Hollow, my what a name fit for a lass like yourself."

The incubus's tongue was well known as British and well he liked it much like the black 'V' over the middle section of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:13 pm

She pulls her hand back once he speaks his name. "Ah, why what a gentleman you are. It is a pleasure to meet you Hattori." She nods at him, her dark hair stays behind her ear, the smile was genuine. "What a strange symbol that is upon your tongue there." She points at his mouth
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:18 pm

Hattori closed his eyes as he wickedly chuckled, not everyone liked that symbol over his tongue for well it was a great thing to have and be pleased with. The incubus had always called that 'V' as some kind of item, for everytime he kissed someone or lick something his tongue would grow hot. Hattori guessed that it was suppose to do that since well it is a tattoo and it is attached to his tongue. Lifting his lips a inch to form a small smile did he go ahead and speak with his left hands main finger on his lower lip.

"I a gentleman? I am quite far from it. The mark is suppose to show anyone a good time, though it is only a tattoo. It is rather cool in my eyes though, some others call me or it a curse. Go figure the vermin and their weak thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:24 pm

Tenma makes a face, "For such a young one, you are quite playful. To show someone a good time? How would you know what a good time is to everyone?" She puts both hands on her hips, giving him a skeptical look. "Everything to humans is a curse, every illness every plaque, they run like little rats to the high hills to stay away." She makes the motion of rats running, and laughs as she does.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:29 pm

Hattori only smiles for a little bit before his face goes blank and he shrugs quite smug like, he never was good at showing people affection and he guessed that was only cause he didn't like to show it. The incubus had indeed forgot on how to be a incubus which probably could explain his hate for somethings all lovey dovey. Hattori tilted his head a little back making sure to let the lone bang fall into place in between his eyes.

"Teasing is what I call it, I am considered wild also to the people I supposingly tease. I'm not playful, it just doesn't suit me. All the people I do tease however think it is suppose to mean anything which it doesn't. Hmph, vermins are indeed like that."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:35 pm

Tenma smirks, flashing just a bit of her white teeth. "Oh little one, quite the tease you appear to be. Can I assume that your other half, that isn't a 'human', is an off brand of a succubus? The taker of souls, by the sweetness that is seduction." She assumes, her red eyes full of wisdom. She could assume that this boy was young, and that he didn't seem to have the sway that a creature of his nature should have had. It was quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

Hattori scoffed lightly with his eyes closed, he didn't like to be called little or young and here she was still calling him as such and well he may as well get use to it. The incubus blinked once hearing what she had said and he smiled. Apparently, he was the opposite of the female demons and well he considered that as a good thing since well all demon girls were quite crazy if not quite embarrassing to look at. Hattori didn't know why but he liked to make fun of them quite oftenly since well here he had thought that mortals were pitiful.

"I am a incubus. Unlike my siblings of the dark, I am quite different in the showings of affection."

That was half right, if he were to say everything then well she may come to laugh at him or do something that would make him mad. Everytime he does get mad he tends to lose his temper due to his feelings flaring up at once. Hattori lowered his head some as he just stood normally looking at Tenma. The incubus was thinking on what he should say next and well only one thing could come up and so he was going to say it. Telling Tenma lightly about what happened to him was kind of a good start, then again he was quite annoyed by it which explains the sarcasim in his words.

"I like myself for who I am. If I let any more people into my supposed heart, I may come to get a big gash on the back of my head again."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:50 pm

Within the blink of his half human eye, Tenma is suddenly behind him. Her dark eyes are taking in the back of his head, looking if that were where his injury lay. "Is that where the blood is coming, little one?" She inquires, her voice has a mixture of accents in it, some Egyptian, some Austrian, it was hard to pinpoint, it could very well clue him in to how old she truly was.

"You are different in more ways than you think, little one." She says wisely, an age old smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

Hattori didn't blink nor did he flinch, all that shifted was his eyes. The incubus could not help but smirk lightly in a wicked sense to what she just said as well as to having her behind him. Things were quite interesting and becoming more so as the day continued on. Looking to the side, did he frown showing his fang lightly underneath his upper lip. Due to his lip still being inched up was his fang barely visable but it was still there.

"I got the wound a long time ago, it is probably a scar now. The blood you are smelling is on my lower side on the right."

Hattori looked to his right hand lightly in a glance and seeing dried blood on it made him smile rather big with his eyes closed. Wounds were not fun, but they were a joy to have for having many scars was indeed a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

"Ah, well, how did you get the wound on your head? Did your emotions try to bust through that hard head of yours?" She teases, tracing her sharp nail down where he said the bleeding wound was.

"Why has it not healed? Do you get your immune system from the humans?" She asks, returning to her standing point in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 7:13 pm

Hattori glared lightly as he looked to her now fully, he did not know what she was thinking or planning on doing but he did not want his wound to be touched so he moved away placing his right hand over the wound again. The incubus hates being a part of those beings who have nothing more to live for but there stupid feelings on getting revenge or being addicted to love. Anything that the humans do makes him mad or sick and he hated that greatly. It was apparent that he let his guard down way to much.

"Like you care? I was attacked by almost every kind of person there is, and it would seem you are going to do the same. I hate being called one of those...pests!"

The incubus hissed lightly which did not sound like any other animal which was existing on the planet today, after all he hated animals as well. Hattori kept his hand over his wound and he kept his eyes on her, and if he needed to he may need to hide in the shadows again.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 7:19 pm

Tenma found herself laughing again, "Oh little one, I have no reason to attack those weaker than myself. I was only teasing, as you do" She explains, her dark eyes full of mystery. She wasn't one to attack, when she was of the right mind. The boy's reaction to her, was comical.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 7:36 pm

Hattori frowned more with his eyes still glaring, now he has offically made himself look weak and he hated that. The incubus hated it more than those humans, why was everyone doing things to him? Apparently, they can not understand what he goes through just about everyday and making sure that everyone won't attack him. Hattori closed his eyes feeling a rather sharp headache coming on, but he shook it off and tried to relax himself though it was failing due to the hissing in his throat still being quite noticable.

"Laugh it up, tease as much as you want. See if I care, that goes to show you are like everyone else. They laugh at me, try to sell me for a small dime, and they even try to kill me. I am still being chased by said people, and you think it is rather funny. Hmph, I'm not weak. I hate being weak."

Hattori glared to the side almost feeling his long hair standing on end. The young lad that was his guardian a while or so back understood him a little better than everyone did. The incubus sighed closing his eyes and he chuckled rather darkly. Everyone was just out to get him now a days, why was it that he was so treasured? Hattori could care less he was after all going to survive.

"Hmph, nevermind. Do whatever it is you want. I am after all going to do the opposite of what others like you say."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 7:45 pm

Tenma's expression becomes stoic, she ceases any playful nature and looks at him sharply, her eyes could intimidate the most hardened of men. "Now see here. If I were like everyone else, i would be dead in this moment. I would be in those graves just beyond where you stand. I have not lived this long to be told you feel as though I am like everyone else." She frowns at him, and walks closer, putting her sharp nail on his chest. "Now you need to toughen up, young one, for if you do not the humans will succeed in killing you as you suggest they want to do now." She steps back and walks over the gates of the church,
"But of course since you do the opposite, I suppose you'll let them kill you?" She gives him a sidelong glance, her hair falling from behind her ear to cast over her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

Hattori shook his head and shrugged rather irritated, like he would ever let humans kill him. He would not die by no ones hands, and he wasn't intimidated by Tenma after all she was acting like a mother and it was clear that he had no father or mother. He could care less about his parents. The incubus was as wild as a animal, but since he hated animals he could be considered a hound from the afterworld or something close to that nature.

"Hmph, I will live like I have been doing for well over a hundred even a thousand years. Maybe it is longer than that, my memory died when the gash was placed on my head. My brain is rather damaged so I can't remember my age. Besides, I am hard to kill due to my nature as well as the mystery of my past. Even I don't know it. "

The incubus smiled rather large, if he was going to die then he sure will kill a hundred humans before he allows himself to be killed off so easily. Hattori blinked once and he looked down with his raven locks hiding his view, like always when he feels something strong then he will tend to snap at the close victim. After a small amount of time did he cup his wound so hard that it actually stopped and he shook his hand off of blood that was on his hand.

"From what I faintly remember when I was attacked, is that I age differently than everyone else. I'm a curse for not living a normal life. Rather humorous much like how you just reacted, lass. I see almost everyone as a foe unless they prove to me otherwise. Don't take it to heart. Heh. "
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:02 pm

She holds up her finger, twirling it in a circle. "Ah what a contradiction you've caught yourself in. A demon without a memory is like a vampire without fangs. Useless, but still interesting." She pauses taking in the scent of the night, "But I do ask, have you ever tried to figure your own past? It cannot be that hard to trace your own steps back into history." She explains, glancing over at him for only a moment.
"Little one, if the aging what you see as a curse, your way of living is quite sad."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:11 pm

Hattori shook his head which was his way of saying that his life isn't a curse, and that it was actually a spell that would bring him good fortune. It was obvious that he was old but he acted like a brat which was the point of keeping him young. The incubus's shoulder's shook as he let a small laugh pass through his lips. Always sarcastic and will stay that way for as long as he can. It was meant for his life to perk up in the first place and so sarcasim did many wonders. Hattori did do things differently from everyone here and that was for sure, he had to maintain his bipolar feelings some how by acting up the way that he was.

"I tried to search for answers, but I stopped doing so when everyone was attacking me or were chasing me. So, I gave up and decided to live my life to the fullest. A new life, a new start, all new to the very end. Though, it appears to be way to hard for others it would seem? That also includes myself, what can I say I am bipolar?"

Hattori lifted his head up lightly and allowed his eyes to look to the sky and he kept his eyes there for as long as he tried to think on other things. Though, it didn't last for his head would start hurting and he would have to look back down blankly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Church
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: