Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Chiga's room I_vote_lcap100%Chiga's room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Chiga's room I_vote_lcap0%Chiga's room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Chiga's room I_vote_lcap0%Chiga's room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Chiga's room I_vote_lcapChiga's room I_voting_barChiga's room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Chiga's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 11:13 pm

Chiga's room Condo_11
post a picture or describe your room as your first post

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 12:06 am

Chiga's room Staircase-with-bedroom-in-small-apartment-decorating-ideas

• Small staircase to get to bed. Enough to hold two people.
  • Small area to relax and sit. Where one can read or just watch Tv.
  • Sliding window like door in the far corner which allows him to look outside at the stars. Has pillows and such for relaxation.
  • Over the staircase/ bed drawers. These drawers hold everything that is needed for care in the room just in case something happens. May come to be explained.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 12:25 am

Walking up to his door he stared at it for a moment and seeing the door knob made his eyes blink once before closing them and and turning the knob he walked in. Ears slanted back and his tail was still and close to the back of his legs made him look around his room before closing the door behind him. Chiga had changed out of the kimono he was in and had come to change in another one with a black silk attire under his white kimono with crisp black lines and designs of a tiger on his shoulders. Sliding his sandals off he walked in with his ears now perked and walking up the small staircase to his bed he sat down on the edge. Laying into his bed afterwards did he place his hands together and did a private praying to himself before turning in and closing his eyes to rest them. With the blankets over him almost fully, they ended to about to where his neck was he couldn't help but turn on his side and deciding to stay in that position he remained silent to himself and to the now dark lighted room.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:00 pm

Finally catching enough sleep and waking up he fixed his bed with his eyes fixed on his mission at hand and ruffling his white hair with his fingers he blinked silently. Chiga's ears slanted backwards and his tail stiffened before standing up and walking down the stairs with his eyes fixed on each step he took as he decreased in height thanks to the stairs. Perking his ears up did he began to change out of his sleeping kimono though he left the black silk under part of the kimono on as he then placed a pure white kimono on with a light blue design near the collar. Chiga finally got his changes done and so he walked out of his apartment with different footwear being normal slip on black shoes much like they wore in China. Closing his door he was gone for another day of adventuring.
Back to top Go down

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

Knock knock knock, Could be heard as Kanra knocked on her roomates door. She wondered if anyone was there, but with curiosity Kanra made her attempt to say hello. Waiting a few minutes, she heard nothing. Turning around and beginning to walk off, a few seconds later the door opened. With the light tap of the door and the click of the lock, Kanra shifted her body to face the man. Smiling, her nose smelt a scent. It was that of a werewolf. She let out a soft chuckle and closed her eyes to smile. {a wolf among us.} She thought, as she stopped the man before he could proceed any further.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:32 pm

Eyes expanding wide as his ears perk higher than they had done before and his tail stopped in all movement before his expression relaxed and he couldn't help but placed both hands infront of himself. Chiga's ears slanted backward faintly as he did a small bow. "Well hello." His eyes were closed, this was something he usually did when he met someone. Chiga's greeting was always like this though he tends to change it depending on the person for he adapted to the persons response quite well or tried too. Opening his eyes did he look to the one before him and standing fully straight in his full height of 6'8 he couldn't help but find this meeting to be both a bit of a shock though he would never complain about it.
Back to top Go down

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:41 pm

Smiling Kanra tilted her head to the side as she placed her hands behind her, then bowing in return. As she placed her body back straight, she noticed the height similarity between them. To Kanra, she was amazed, she rarely saw anyone who could surpass her height, being a female who stood at five foot, five inches and six centimeters tall. A light chuckle escaped her lips as she winked at the mane, a characteristic, she had come to love so much, flirting. "Hello, konichiwa, bonjour." She said repeating Hello three times in different language. Then Kanra's eyes shifted to the man's head, which she pointed out. "Ears?" She asked in more like a question than a statement.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:46 pm

Placing both hands to his sides now did he notice the wink he had gotten and he chuckled closing his eyes in response. Chiga looked to his ears which made his color blend when they looked a bit to the side then upwards making his topaz amber eyes blend making them silver. "I do have ears as well as a tail. Why do you not like them?" He couldn't help but be a bit worried that his ears and tail was not liked here but that was just him. Chiga's tail shifted silently from side to side as he placed the back of his left hand up against his chin in a thinking posture, he could always try to hide his ears though he had never done it before.
Back to top Go down

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

Shaking her head from side to side, Kanra thought nothing like that about ears. Simply, she had a set for herself, which were quiet visible. Yet her ears were black and did not resemble that of her hair which were blonde. "Ay, no no, I love ears, but tail is a bit different. I sat on mine too many times when I was still a child that I ordered it be removed." Kanra stated as she turned to her back and shook her hips, her tail was simply gone. Then straightening herself up, she tilted her head again and shrugged, merely because her shoulders were beginning to ache since she had just arrived at her own apartment and had put things together in place..
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:59 pm

Ears dropping flat on his head he flinched and he bit his lip making a pained expression. "I don't think I could order mine to be removed. I was born with it and so it has been with me for as long as I can remember." Chiga couldn't help but feel pain in his tail for the word remove sounded a bit to cruel for his liking, then again he was brought up in China and was to hate all there was to abuse of others. Shaking the feeling aside he smiled and perked his ears back up, that was when he noticed her own set of ears which made him close his eyes and smile fully but not forgetting the wink she gave him he decided to wink back right after he opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 8:47 pm

The wink caught her before anything else and Kanra lightly chuckled. She nodded hearing his response which was understandable since she did remember it hurting her for a few weeks, if not months. She placed her hand behind her back and laughed nervously, yet not understanding why she had done so. Kanra began to pace back and forth with no particular reasons, but then she walked closer to the man and placed her face almost inches away where their nose could touch. She looked him in the eye, then shifted her eyes from side to side before removing her face from his. "You don't look old, but then again, neither do I." She said as she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 11:00 pm

Chiga blinked at the close contact but smirked regardless as he chuckled closing his eyes, of course he didn't look old but he has been around for quite a while. Honestly, he had forgotten how old he was and being with the family that raised him through out the hundred years at a time it was safe to bet he was beyond 500 years old probably more than that. Chiga's ears perked back up fully as his tail wagged once as he thought about his age further but nothing came to mind and so he left it alone for now. "Many things are left to be discovered I guess? At least we both are healthy right?" upon asking this he smiled curiously for he was certain that she may agree. Then again Chiga knew that everyone had their own decisions.
Back to top Go down

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 7:41 pm

Kanra's lips formed a smirk as she nodded in agreement to his statement. Not many people she knew back when were alive. They all had died by the time they reached their 70th birthday. Sighing, she still remembered them, for most of them she knew quiet closely. Then as she tapped her right foot she smiled in that seductive thing of hers."I'm more than healthy, I'm beautiful." She said as she striked a pose and winked at him once again. She said as she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

Chuckling with his eyes closed and his ears slanted back, Chiga could not help but find that a little funny and as he opened his amber colored hues he couldn't help but notice the wink she had given him, again. Chiga smiled and as he smiled did he wink toward her again. "You sure are." His ears perked back up and his tail wagged twice he really found her very funny and before forgetting did he bow politely to her. "I am Chiga Shinigami and you are?"
Back to top Go down

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:05 pm

Returning her posture to it's normal state, Kanra chuckled in return. Bowing in response, in a state of respect, she spoke her name. "Inori, Kanra Inori, well call me Kanra if you don't so mind." She stated as she leaned against the wall of the building and looked down the extended hallway that lead to the door, yet her gaze quickly returned to the man. He seemed attractive to her liking, but she would never say that to her neighbor, at least not at this current meeting. Laughing at her inside thoughts, she couldn't help but to smile, now gazing at her feet.

I failed to reply in an earlier manner. :( My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm

His ear's slanted lightly downward but he smiled regardless of what his ears were doing, they usually moved on their own anyway sometimes. That followed his rule of not listening to others and listening to his own. Chiga nodded and stood up straight before placing his right hand up to his chin and placing the back of his hand up against his skin of his chin did he try his best to remember the name. "Kanra huh? I will try my best to not forget such a beautiful name and lady." Chiga smiled politely and as he did so he glanced upward in thought now forgetting where he would be going to now. Oh well, Chiga could chat with Kanra since she didn't seem busy and he wasn't busy either so it all worked out.

(It is fine. No worries.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiga's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiga's room   Chiga's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiga's room
Page 1 of 1