Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Island - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Island - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Island - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Island - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Island - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Island - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Island

Go down 
+3
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:45 pm

Sakuda looked happy as she made Mori laugh and smile in amusement. She then glanced around, noticing the more people that were bustling about, but it didn't bother her that much, so she turned back to Mori, sticking her tongue out, but smiling nevertheless. "I'm sixteen turning seventeen in April," she admitted, brushing her hair bangs away from her face. "But actually, I think I'm my age, just act different from it sometimes," she mused aloud, glancing to Mori. She then took one more steak piece, putting it into her mouth and gazing at the lanterns Mori lit not too long ago. The only reason I act so childish is because I hadn't had that rough of a life. She looked to Mori. He's had some rough times according to some hints he gave me.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:04 pm

Mori listened to her silently as she rambled about herself keeping a content expression even if he wasn't smiling, he looked peaceful watching the shoppers go buy in a busy manner and couldn't help but wonder what provoked them to behave in such a way. His thoughts then waned to where they would go next. Distantly remembering a conversation between two people back on the boat, he looked around for some indication to where their next location might be.
"Hm...Ready to move out or do you want to finish off the rest of the food, there's still a couple left."
Mori turned to her with the beginnings of a smile but seeing the expression on her face made him turn curious and he tiled his head.
"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

Sakuda jumped slightly, her face showing surprise. "What? Oh, you need to eat the rest, you food-deprived kitty," she said, standing up and stretching her arms over her shoulders, smiling at the busy stores. She then walked over to a trash-bin, throwing away her chopsticks. She then walked back to Mori, standing beside him as she gazed at the scenery. "After you finish that, then we can go," she said, giving him a smile as she tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:24 pm

Mori blinked as she expressed surprise and frowned slightly as she walked away, not answering his question but she did as she said and ate the rest of the pieces, being slow so he wouldn't choke on them and glanced to the side, wondering what had came over her but he finished the steak and was brought out of his head. Mori stood up and threw away the bento box before looking to Sakuda and tilting his head but he guessed that he would ask later. There was somewhere he wanted to visit before people were gathered and brought back to the mainland.
"Well. Let's get going."
He wrapped his jacket around his waist and tied it, then begun to walk away, slipping his hands into his pant's pockets as he looked around trying to find some indication or sign that would lead him to where he wanted to go or at least hint where the location was. Spotting a sign, he flicked his ears and walked down the path that went through a small bit of forestry but there seemed to be a bright light at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:40 pm

Sakuda blinked, watching Mori. She raised her brows, but shook her head, smiling softly. "Wait up Mori," she called after him, catching up easily. She walked beside him, her eyes looking around as they walked over to the path, her eyes blinking to Mori. "Hey, what did you wanna see, Mori," she asked calmly, lacing her hands behind her back as she blinked up to him. She didn't want to add anything else, due to how Mori looked so consintraited about finding whatever he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:50 pm

Mori kept leading the way, too deep in thought to hear the pup's questions and words. His black ears were twitching on top of his head as he looked this way and that, unsure if it was done this path. Continueing down the foresty, he lead up to the stone brick path that lead them back up steadily and he finally came to find what he wanted. Passing by a shrine that said "S--i-e'', the letters were only half there since the sign was old and almost rotted but the neko was sure that this was the way. He walked up and sighed in relief as he spotted what he was looking for. Finally looking behind him at Sakuda, he gave an easy smile and headed towards the shrine that was surrounded with flowers from the previous people that had been here and prayed already. He didn't have anything to offer but that never stopped one from praying to whatever force ruled the sky.
"It's a shine."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 10:16 pm

Sakuda blinked, gazing at Mori. She saw his eyes glazed over with thought, so she decided to stay quiet. Her eyes glanced here and there, taking in the whole scenery before stepped over some weeds and onto the stone path. She looked at the letters on a shrine, raising her brows once more. She paused, letting Mori get a few steps ahead of her before she continued follow him, hearing him sigh in relief. She smiled back at him when he looked at her. Sakuda quickly caught up and was stepping the same pace as he. "A shrine? For whom?" She looked up at Mori, her head tilted in question.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:23 pm

Once Sakuda had caught up with him, he motioned for her to follow and approachd the shrine. It was old and it was worn but the shingles were still in place and the architecture details and designs must have made it the crowning jewel on this island. The hanging bells at the entrance jingling upon their coming and Mori looked over the building carefully before informing Sakuda.
"A Yokai shrine. Or if you prefer it, demon shrine. People pay their repects and pray for good will and the yokai are rumored to actually help the people who deal with misfortunes. There are specific shrines that deal with special cases like relationship shrines which usually homages deal with people who have divorce problems or wish for goodmarriage. A famous one is obviously for luck, wether it be for a basketball game or a dangerous voyage out to sea. This one in particular deals with people in the supposed afterlife. I was intruiged by this because some say you can actually feel peace from being worried about their deceased."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 12:07 am

Sakuda stood beside him when they stopped before the shrine. She kept her head tilted as she listened to him inform her. She knew allot about luck shrines and romance shrines from books, but not so much in the whole 'people in the afterlife' deal. She looked to Mori. "You wanted to come here to feel the peace," she said, not really questioning it because she didn't bother. Saku didn't have anyone in particular she cared for that is dead now, or that she knew of. Her eyes turned sad and she closed her eyes, thoughts stirring. She then inhaled and opened both eyes, starring at the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 10:45 pm

Mori had to give her ponts on listening skills, most people wouldn't be able to hear him out to the end. An amused smile hung on his lips till she spoke about his peace. It dropped like a ton of bricks and he had that strange cold feeling run through him as if he could still smell the reek of upcoming death in the air. His skin paled especially in his face quite noticeably and he became silent for a moment as he watched the shrine. How much he prayed for peace and how much it had hurt that day. Why? The question still tore at him and he stared at the shrine with dull black as onyx eyes that expressed his confusion and ill mind.
"Yes...I came for peace."
His hands lightly trembled at his side. Mori didn't notice. His ears and tail and whole body seem to be lifeless as he stared mournfully at the shrine.
"Yet it still hurts."
He mutters to himself, not even aware he had said that out loud. The thought spoken in his mind made him feel selfish and needy but he couldn't help it. His chest still ached.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 9:47 pm

Sakuda blinked, feeling Mori's clear discomfort and discontent. She looked at him, her eyes sad and cautous as she tilted her head, her hang gripping his elbow so they weren't really touching just encase he didn't want her to. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," she said softly, trying to stop any sudden pain that might come to Mori's mind. She glanced towards the shrine, her eyebrows kitting upwards. She wondered what happened, sure. But it was clear Sakuda didn't want to hear it unless it was coming because he wanted to tell, not because he felt he had to.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Mori blinked and he tore his eyes away from the shrine, closing his black hues and letting out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding. He hold feel Sakuda's hand on his arm and that helped some, made him feel like he was actually there instead of some other dimension and knowing his lover was gone. Glancing to Sakuda, he saw her expression and smiled reassuringly and motioned to the path, it was four way. The way they came, the way to the shrine (which wasn't much) and two paths that would lead elsewhere. He walked down the unknown paths, knowing there was more than just this shrine to look at.
"It's kind of a long story anyway...There's more to the shrine here. The village people have set up many shrines and interesting landmarks around the area. Some built now, and some built by their ancient ancestors."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 11:47 pm

Sakuda took the hint and began to follow him, her hand dropping from his elbow and resting at her side as she gazed at his face, blinking her eyes. She smiled softly, turning back towards the path ahead as she listened to him, nodding softly. "Landmarks are usually what attracts people," she said, thinking about the Easter Island Heads and such as those. Her head turned to the side to look at the scenery while they wandered around. "The older shrines are usually the prettier ones," she commented.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 6:07 pm

Mori nodded his head to both of her comments and looked at the watch on his wrist before lowering it and focusing his attention on the path once again. It had been quite a few hours since they arrived. A ferry came for its passengers every two hours which meant that in a hour and a half, the boat would return. The neko twitched his ears and walked through the small garden the villagers had planted so the path would be more pleasant.
"They really care for their land. That's what is so interesting about these islands. It's always such a pleasure...Do you like to explore around new places, Sakuda-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 8:07 pm

Sakuda gazed at all the various things they passed, her eyes focusing on Mori when he asked her a question about exploring. She answered without hesitation. "Of course. I like seeing new things and experiencing what the world has to offer," she said, smiling gently before looking to the sky, her eyes big as she looked around again. She smiled, thinking the islanders lucky, they were secluded when they felt like it, despite the tourists. Sakuda would love to have some alone home for herself and a few friends where no one could bother her until she went and visited some new land. "What about you, Mori-Kun. What's your favorite part of visiting something new," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 8:57 pm

Mori stretched his arms above his head and messed with his hoodie before securing it around his waist, his eyes needed to fidget with something. He looked to the path and stopped, suddenly seeing a fork in the road. Sightseeing was fun but how in the world was the island supposed to hold so many landmarks. The neko took the left road and led them to the statues that the villagers made and there even seemed to be a few quilts hung out showing their skills in weaving and art. Mori looked back to Sakuda and smiled as they passed that and dropped in on a field, full of the things the people planted like barley and wheat yet it also held another significant memory.
"I may not look like it. But I love the history of the places. The mysteries they hold and the older the better. Traps, tricks, and ghosts only make it more exciting. I cannot help but be an adventure person prone to bringing trouble. It's never fun if you just go there to see."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 10:45 am

Sakuda smiled back at Mori when they passed the quilts, then her eyes went back to everything. She overlooked the field, her mouth at an 'o' in awe. She never seen such vast plants in one spot. She looked to Mori when her spoke, smirking as he finished his last sentence. "Are you going to try and stir up trouble?" She shook her head, laughing afterwards, her eyes trailing back to the plants. "Nah, you totally seem like the explorer type. But I wouldn't expect a history geek," she said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 2:19 pm

Mori watched the field, the seemingly endless supply of plantation went on forever as far as he could see and he noticed that quite a few people were out here too. He recalled this land had once been victim to a very serious war inside the village. A civil war. It was when they were more informative with technology but had reverted to their old ways to return call to their ancestors...Mori and Sakuda were standing in a former battlefield. The neko looked to her and feigned a pout.
"You insult me. There is nothing wrong with striving for knowledge. You should try it sometime."
He ended his comment with a wide smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

Sakuda giggled when Mori pouted. "That's an interesting look there, Mori," she snickered, before frowning, raising a brow at him. "Oh you're so mean to me," she said planly, looking towards the plants, hiding a small smile on her face. She was use to the teasing, and thought it amusing. "Don't question my smartness," she said with slight mockary, before she reached over, grabbing his sleeve, tugging him with her as some pretty flowers caught her eyes. "This way," she said, pointing her free hand towards some golden flowers.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at her, his only response from her teasing comment about his pout. What a sadistic little puppy she is. Not that he was one to do the talking seeing as how he was much like that himself. The neko only smirked to her plain sentence and nodded in agreement. Hearing what else she had to say, he couldn't help but laugh softly.
"Too late for that."
Seeing as how a couple of beautifully gold colored flowers caught her attention, Mori allowed himself to be dragged off by her yet again with no reluctance.
"How typical of a girl to get distractd by 'flowers'.~"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 11:50 pm

Sakuda frowned. "Oh common, Mori. You already know I'm not a typical girl," she boasted, pouting a bit as she reached the flowers, letting go of Mori to plop down, picking a few before twisting them together carefully. She looked consintraited on her work, yet she was still able to multitask. "You seem more loose. Does the island make you feel at ease with yourself," she asked, sparing a look to Mori before going back to whatever she was doing. Her hands worked quickly as the chain of flowers lengthed bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 8:53 pm

Mori made a simple huff claiming that he knew that by a long shot and he laughed silently to himself as he watched her quietly, the neko saying nothing about it except for the smirk that seemed to have said it all. He twitched his ears, perking them a bit as he watched the girl work on the flowers, he frowned a bit as he watched her pluck the flowers. Mori then kneeled beside her and watched her work before moving a hand over the area where the flowers had been removed and underneath his pale slender hand, new ones began to grow slowly. He moved his hand away and the process continued slowly but much more faster than how a normal plant would grow.
"You think I am always this way? No, its not the island's doing. Sometimes people are mature and collected, othertimes they open up a bit and show their other side."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 11:25 pm

Sakuda smiled softly, knowing Mori was trying to tease her. She finished the flower crown, and glanced towards Mori's work, watching the flowers grow fast, like a miracle. She smiled brightly. "Mori. You can bend fire at your will and make plants grow? That's awesome." She picked up the flowers between her index fingers and thumbs, giggling softly. She leaned over to Mori, just enough to where she could place the crown delicately over his head, making it look like a gold, girly crown. She laughed softly, amused with his look. "It fits you, Mori-Kun~!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 11:33 pm

Mori sat back and looked at his work on the flowers. The ability had come with him ever since he was twelve when the incident happened. He had become attached to the earth in a way he didn't understand and then of course was the strange ability he had with optical illusions and messing with a person's mind. His element was fie so that was always an easy feat.
"It's natural to me now. I now longer find much amusement anymore. Unless it's to show-off in front of others but I expect a pup to be excited by any small thing, right?"
He smirked to her which quickly went away as she placed the flower crown she had made out of the flowers that grew and he couldn't help but stare at her with a black surprised face before huffing and poking her again in the forehead.
"I'm a neko. Not your plaything."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 4:34 pm

Sakuda practically fell over in giggles when Mori claimed not to be her plaything. "Course not, Mori~ I could still try to make you look happier," she chimed. She then stuck out her tongue childishly, not finding him amusing at the talent part. "I'm not that easily amused. It just depends on the thing shown to me. Don't make me bring out the music box again," she threatened, her left hand still clutching the forgotten thing she brought. She knew Mori liked the sound, so she reached into the bag, pulling out the box. She carefully lifted the lid, letting the melody flow out, making her smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 6:50 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at her comment and he looked away mumbling something about how food made him much more happier than being made girly by a bunch of flowers perched on his head. According to what she said about not being amused by everything, he couldn't help but smirk and give her a sarcastic 'right-and-I'm-a-pixie' look. Her threat made him frown slightly and he noticed that she was pulling out the glass music box and he growled lowly before trying to reach over and close it but the soft melody seemed to hypnotize him and his hand froze over the box. Staying quiet, he listened closely to the melody, his hand lowering to the ground as he stared mesmorized at the box. His expression relaxed and he appeared serene as Mori waited for the melody to end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: